My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stinging seemed much worse now. I screamed against the gag again, feeling more drool run past it.

Patty ignored my muffled sounds, or maybe she just liked hearing them, as she spanked me for at couple of minutes. Left cheek, right cheek, left cheek, right cheek.

The pain got worse and worse. I wasn't sure anymore if I would be able to take it. I was going to try though, but it really, really hurt. My eyes started watering and I kept trying to move, but Patty seemed surprisingly strong as she held me steady and firmly in place.

Just when I thought it would really get too much to handle and I would have to use my safe word, she stopped.

I was panting. Not just from the pain, but also from excitement. My cock was throbbing and trying to break it's cage and I felt my drool running down my chest and tears down my cheek. I must have drooled on Patty's sleeve, but she didn't seem to mind.

Her face appeared in front of me again, her familiar brown eyes staring straight into my soul. She smiled, warm and loving, and briefly stroked my hair.

"Thank you for letting me do that," she said softly. Her tone was the most gentle, loving tone I had ever heard from her.

Then she turned to Maggie, saying: "This is fun."

"You seem a natural," Maggie responded. "And you do a great job reading him, well done." She sounded very respectful while she made that compliment.

"Thanks," Patty said, still watching me, seemingly soaking in the result of her hard work. Then she stepped back and looked around the studio.

"I don't have bars like that at home though," she said to Maggie.

"That doesn't matter," Maggie said. "You can tie a sub to anything that can hold a rope and is heavy enough to stay in place. A table, a couch or even a kitchen chair. Just get creative and experiment, you'll find what works. You can check my website for tips and tricks."

"Oh yes, I will," Patty said, as if she was a student taking notes. "Do you always use leather cuffs to tie subs down?"

"Not always. Rope can be sexy, but it's harder to learn and it takes more time to put on. There are some great workshops to learn though, if you'd like. But cuffs are easy to use. You can use hooks like I used to tie him to the bars, or just rope to tie him to just about anything. Here, let me show you."

Maggie unhooked the buckles holding my hands in place and she walked to the bondage table.

"Come over here," she said to me as she patted the table. "Lay down on your back."

I did as I was told, being really careful with my sore butt, which now felt really hot and throbbing. I sat down carefully and gently let myself down.

Maggie grabbed two short pieces of black rope and handed one to Patty. "Here, I'll show you how to tie him down with rope using a simple but secure knot. Just do as I do," she said.

They both took one of my hands and then moved my arms above my head. I felt them tie the rope to the rings on the cuffs. My hands were pulled in place when they secured the ropes to the table.

"Here, you can do his feet yourself," Maggie said, handing Patty two more pieces of rope.

Patty stood at my feet and tied a rope to my left ankle cuff, paying close attention to the knot she had just learned. She pulled them tight and secured me to the table. Then she did the same with the other foot.

"Lets see if he is secure enough," Maggie stated and she suddenly slapped my belly with a flat hand. I yelled, more in shock than in pain, and instinctively tried to protect my belly by pulling up my legs and putting down my arms, which just made me pull my cuffs. "See? He's going nowhere."

Patty chuckled. "It looks very sexy," she said.

Maggie smiled: "It does, doesn't it?"

"I'm not sure what to do with him now though," Patty said as she stood next to me, softly sliding her and across my smooth chest. I loved being touched by her.

"Do whatever you like, he probably won't mind," Maggie grinned.

Patty's hand wandered across my belly, then back to my chest. She briefly pinched a nipple.

"Why don't you take of his cage?" Maggie suggested. "See if you can make him squirm again?"

"Oh no, I never touch his junk," Patty said immediately.

"Why not?" Maggie asked. "It's the most sensitive part of his body. If you really want to make him squirm, you could very well use his cock or balls to do so."

"I don't know, it seems weird. To sexual. I only touch my boyfriends cock. I don't want to give him the satisfaction of me playing with his dick."

"I touch sub's penises all the time," Maggie said, "but never to satisfy them. And it's never sexual. Well, maybe to them, but I don't really care about that. It's not sexual at all for me, but it can be really fun. For me a cock or balls are just a tool and it's like touching someone's foot or shoulder. I've been happily married for almost 20 years and I have sex with my husband, but never with my clients. Never have I given even one of them a hand job, although sometimes they beg for it. I'm a Domme, not a hooker, and I'm not here to pleasure them sexually."

"So, your clients never enjoy it?"

"Of course they do. Sometimes they even cum. It's not about what they like or don't like, it's about using their cocks as a tool, to control, tease or torture a guy. And real submissive guys like that anyway, whatever you do to it, even if you torture it. And if you would like to use his cock for your own pleasure, that would be fine too of course, but it's not necessary at all."

Patty seemed to think about it for a second.

"It's not about his pleasure, it's about you having fun," Maggie elaborated. "And his cock and balls are a great tool to work with, to make him squirm and beg if you want. If he likes it or not is irrelevant. Just like the spanking you just gave him. Did you spank him because he wanted it or because you wanted it?"

"Because I wanted it," Patty replied.

"And did he like it?"

"Up to a point, yes, I think so. And then not so much I guess, but I kept spanking him for a while anyway because I wanted to."

"Exactly," Maggie said, making her point.

"Well, if you put it that way," Patty said. "I never really looked at it like that. To me it always seemed that if I touch a guys cock, I was pleasuring him, and I never looked at it the other way around."

She took the keys from her pocket and for the first time ever she unlocked my cage herself. I loved it, not just because it was indeed very sexual to me, but I loved the idea of Patty handling my cock, even if it was not sexual to her. Even if she wanted to hurt it. I was just hoping she wouldn't hurt me too much though.

Patty took the cage off and my cock jumped out. The sensation was very, very hot to me and I savored the moment. Patty clumsily pulled on the ring, but couldn't get it past my cock, it was just hard and she clearly had no experience in taking off a cock ring.

"Here, do this," Maggie said as she grabbed my cockhead and squeezed it really, really hard. I grunted in pain into the ball gag. "You just need to get it to put it's head down." Her trick worked though, it went softer immediately. "And then you push it inwards," Maggie said as she pushed my cock in and slipped the ring over it.

Patty chuckled: "Seems like I need some practice at that."

As soon as the ring came off, my cock got fully erect again. It floated just above my smooth pubic area, pulsing with my heartbeat.

"You see, he likes it," Patty stated.

"Does he now?" Maggie said, teasingly. Then she grabbed my balls, making a ring with her thumb and finger above them, and she pulled them away from my body while she squeezed my balls, digging her fingers into them.

"Mmmmfffff," I screamed against the gag. It hurt alright, but it was really more the idea of her squeezing and pulling my balls than the actual pain that made me scream. It was scary.

"I don't think he really likes it that much," she stated dryly and Patty laughed.

Then she let go of my balls. I took a sigh in relieve.

Patty just looked at my naked, stretched out, tied up body and seemed indecisive about what she would do with me, so Maggie just took a wooden box, opened it and put it on my belly, as if I was part of the table and putting it there would be the most logical thing to do. "Here, see how many of these you can put on his ball sack."

Patty took a wooden clothes peg out of the box and grinned her evil smile. Then she took a little bit of skin of my scrotum between her fingers and clamped the peg on it.

"Mmpff," I moaned softly. It didn't hurt that much and I was glad I had experimented myself with wooden pegs, so I knew the feeling. I also knew there was a big difference between using one of these or twelve and that the feeling would change a lot as they were on there longer.

Then she put on another. And another. I loved her working my balls, I was very aware she was actually touching my genitals, although she had avoided touching my cock at all, and that knowledge alone turned me on even more. I felt my cock leak it's wetness on my lower belly.

She took her time finding spots on my scrotum where there was room for another clothespin. It started to hurt more now as the skin was pulled more tightly together. I could handle it pretty well, unless Patty touched a peg and made it move. That would give a sharp pain and I tried not to moan when that happened.

"That's all thirty of them," Patty proudly said after a while.

I felt my scrotum glow, heavy with the weight of the pegs. Maggie ran her hand over the pegs, touching the lot of them.

"Mmmmppfff," I moaned in pain, closing my eyes and pulling my bonds as I trampled my feet. I heard Patty giggle.

"If you need inspiration on all the things you can do with his cock and balls, look up CBT on my website," Maggie informed Patty.

"CBT?" Patty asked.

"Cock and Ball Torture," Maggie explained.

"That sounds awful. And fun," Patty giggled.

"Oh, I know a nice way to torture him a bit," Maggie said enthusiastically. Those girls sure seemed to be having a lot of fun together while playing with me as if I was their toy and nothing more.

Maggie walked away for a second and handed Patty a condom when she returned.

"Here, put this on him," she said, as she disappeared again to get something else.

Patty seemed a little hesitant for a second, but then she opened the foil and took out the condom. She took a hold of my cock for the first time ever, using just two fingers, and held it up while quickly rolling down the condom.

Maggie returned with a vibrating egg on an elastic band. She quickly and expertly placed it against my cock, placing the elastic band just below my cockhead. She used the controls to turn it on.

I moaned as it started vibrating. It hit just the right spot, making it feel as if my whole cock vibrated intensely.

"Now, whatever you do, don't cum without permission," Maggie said to me. "I'm going to show Patty some toys and devices and teach her something about them and all you have to do is not cum until we get back or ask permission to cum if you can't hold out. Understood?"

I looked at her wide eyed and nodded, indicating I understood. Patty just grinned evilly at me, with that twinkle in her eye.

And then they stepped away. I could hear them talking softly and if I turned my head all the way I could just see them standing a few feet away with their backs towards me.

My balls hurt from the wooden pegs, but that was not the predominant feeling I felt. My cock vibrated very, very intensely. I looked at the ceiling and just saw myself in the mirror, laying stretched out with a red ball in my mouth, a whole lot of pegs on my balls and a hard cock with a vibrator on it. It looked really, really kinky and if felt that way too.

After just a minute I was hoping they would return soon. This vibrator was definitely going to make me cum sooner or later.

Another minute later I was sweating. I became more and more aware of the burning pain in my scrotum, just adding to my excitement. I looked down and noticed precum pooling inside the condom as my cock started bouncing beyond my own control. I could feel an orgasm nearing.

I tried to control my breath to fight it off, but it didn't work at all. So I decided to start asking for permission to cum.

"Mmh hi hhum pweewff?" I said against the rubber ball in my mouth.

No response at all. I looked to my side and they were still standing there with their backs towards me, chatting. I was pretty sure they heard me just fine, but that they just were ignoring me.

"Mwah hih hhumm pweewff?!? I yelled more loudly now. I was straining my body, pulling on my bonds, to prevent myself from cumming.

Again, no response. I was panting.

"Pweewf, mwah hih whum?"

Patty and Maggie appeared in my view, grinning widely at my predicament.

"Did you hear something?" Maggie asked Patty.

"Pweewf, mway hiw whum? Pweewf."

"I think he's asking for the time." Patty said, grinning evilly.

I shook my head and tried again: "Pweeff wlep mwe whum!"

"Oh, you want to cum?" Maggie asked innocently.

I nodded, panting, sweating, rolling my hips to prevent myself from blowing my load.

"I don't know, you are Patty's sub, ask her," she said, grinning.

I was about to cum, almost there, going up to the edge already. "Fleeeffff!" I begged, not able to try for a whole sentence anymore.

"No perv, you may not cum, just hold it in," Patty said, looking me in the eye, dead serious but with twinkling eyes. She loved this.

And then I rolled over the orgasmic hill. "Mhoooww," I moaned as I closed my eyes. My dick violently jolted up and down, shooting shot after shot of cum into the condom.

For a second I was happy I came, although I was a bit ashamed I couldn't hold it until Patty gave me permission. I was panting, trying to catch my breath while breathing through my nose.

And then I started to get sensitive. My cock shriveled under the relentless vibrations. I soon furiously hoped someone would turn off the vibrator, but they just stood there, grinning at me.

"HHmmm," I urged them, knowing they wouldn't do anything.

The vibrations became really, really intense and I tried to get my sensitive cockhead away from the vibrator by swinging my hips from side to side and trampling my feet. For a second I thought the vibrations would trigger a pee reflex and I would wet the condom, but that didn't happen. Then I thought I was going to cum again and that didn't happen either. Then I knew I was going to go insane. I was bucking around like a fish on dry land, screaming.

Then Patty turned it off the vibrator.

"Aaww, did you cum?" she asked innocently. "Didn't I tell you to wait?"

"Higm, fowwy," I said, still trying to catch my breath. I really didn't want to disappoint her.

"See, I told you that would be fun," Maggie said, laughing. She took the vibrator off my cock and expertly stripped the condom of with one hand without spilling a drop of cum. Then she got a paper towel and roughly cleaned my cock.

"Maybe you should take the pegs off, Patty," she said. "And keep in mind taking pegs off after a while hurts a lot more than putting them on."

Patty opened one of the pegs and carefully removed it from my scrotum.

I screamed against my gag. That really, really hurt. It was worse than my wax job, I thought.

"That's for cumming without permission," Patty grinned.

Then immediately, she took of the next one. "And that one too," she stated dryly. She leaned forward, resting her chin on her hand while looking at my balls, waving her hand through the air while deciding which one to take off next.

She picked on, took it off and stated: "No cumming without permission," after I had stopped screaming.

And she went on like that. Every time she took off a peg I would scream and she told me in some way I wasn't supposed to cum without permission. She loved it. I had strongly mixed feelings about it though, but I loved that she loved it.

While Patty plucked my scrotum and made sure I really understood I was not to cum without permission, Maggie untied my arms and feet.

"Poor perv, your balls are all crinkly now," Patty said when she was done. She smiled at me with a warm look in her eyes.

"Come on up now," Maggie said, "but take it slow."

I sat up. I felt a little weird, like I just had been through a big ordeal, and it took some time to come to my senses. I had no idea of the time.

Patty unbuckled the ball gag and Maggie took it from her, cleaning it with a special wet wipe. I moved my jaw, which felt a little sore, as I wiped my face clean with another wet wipe Maggie handed me.

I sat with my legs over the edge of the table and Patty briefly stepped between my legs to give me a hug. I felt the warmth of her body radiate through her clothes and her hair brushed my face as I smelled her scent.

"Are you alright?" she asked me.

I was, I realized. This had been really intense, but great. I'd loved it. So I smiled at her and nodded: "Yes, very alright."

She grinned at me briefly, then quickly took my chastity cage from the shelf on the wall and handed it to me. "Here, put this back on," she ordered.

I got off the table and did as I was told. After carefully putting it on and locking it, I put the keys in Patty's open palm without any objections and went to the hallway to put my clothes back on.

We said our goodbyes to Maggie, both thanking her a lot. Right before we stepped out of the door, Maggie handed Patty a large plastic shopping bag, saying: "Don't forget these."

"What did you order?" I asked her while we walked to the car.

"It's a surprise," she responded. "A gift actually, for you."

"Really? What is it?"

"I said it's a surprise," she said, smiling lovingly at me, as we got in the car. "I'm not sure if you deserve it now though. You just came without permission after I specifically told you to hold it in."

I looked at her dumbstruck.

Patty burst out in laughter. "Hahaha, you should see your face right now," she said, pointing at me. Then she briefly rand a hand through my hair, saying: "Don't worry Conrad, I won't punish you for it. Not today anymore, at least. You did very well."

I smiled at her, proud I made her happy.

"Now, let's go home," she said. "Would you like to hang out at my place for a while? Ben isn't home yet and I don't feel like being alone."

"Sure, I'd love to," I said.

"Great, I'd love it too."

12