My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 08

Story Info
I am Patty's Perv.
4.6k words
4.76
28.4k
30

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got home, Patty asked me to pour her a glass of wine while she would go and change. "There is beer in the fridge," she said. "Grab one if you like."

I did take a beer from the fridge and opened up a bottle of wine for her. I had just set our drinks on the side tables, next to the couches, when she entered the living room, wearing a purple T-shirt, grey sweatpants and thick, gray socks. She'd undone her hair, letting it hang loose over her shoulders and she smelled like she had just reapplied her deodorant. She made herself comfortable on the couch and pulled her feet up, wrapping her arms around her legs.

She smiled at me. "So, how did you like our visit to Maggie?"

I took a sip from my beer. "I liked it a lot," I said. "It was pretty intense for me though. My butt still hurts a little. But I really loved playing with you there. Her place is amazing, I loved all that gear hanging around everywhere."

"Yeah, it was pretty awesome," Patty acknowledged. "What did you think about Maggie?"

"At first I felt pretty intimidated by her, especially in that room filled with torturous devices. But once I got to know her a little bit better I started to like her. She obviously has a lot of experience."

Patty nodded, sipping her wine.

"How about you?" I asked.

"Oh, I love her," Patty said enthusiastically. "I admire her professionalism and experience and it was awesome to see how she handled you. And I really learned a lot from her today."

"Like what?" I wanted to know.

"Well, obviously how to tie you down. Although I do need to practice that, so you better be ready for that," she said, grinning playfully at me. "But mostly how being a Domme is actually doing what I want, for my own fun and pleasure, and that that's okay. I already knew that of course, but today, as she was telling about how she handled her clients, it really sank in." She sipped her wine again, before she added: "So you better be ready for that too."

I thought about what she said for a second. Did that mean Patty was actually saying she was going to take more control of me than she already did? And what did that mean for me? I contemplated if I wanted to be a real sub to her, and if I would be ready for that. And then I realized that it wasn't even a question to me. Even if I wasn't ready, I was already her sub and I needed to be her sub. I loved being her sub, and I loved her too much to not be her sub.

"So, does that mean you are an official Domme now?" I asked.

"Not quite yet," she said, grinning, her eyes sparkling. "I need two more things I guess before I could really be a Domme. I need more experience, I really have to learn a lot. But most of all, I can't be a Domme without a sub."

I smiled while thinking about asking her if she would take me.

"Would you be my sub?" she asked me very seriously, but smiling shyly, as if she was a high school girl asking a boy to go steady.

"Yes," I said. "I mean, I already am, right?"

"Yes, but I wanted it to be a little more official," she said with a twinkle in her eye. "And I was hoping you would say that, because I got you something. I'd like to give it too you now."

I couldn't suppress a wide grin.

"But before I will give it too you, go strip Conrad," she ordered.

"Yes Ma'am," I said while getting up.

"Don't call me Ma'am," Patty stated as I walked into the hallway. "I'm way to young and pretty to be called a Ma'am."

When I got back in the living room, barefoot and naked except for my cage of course, Patty was looking through what appeared to be multiple items in the large plastic bag she got from Maggie when we were there.

"Okay, first, I want to show you something," she said. "Sit down please."

I sat down on the couch.

"Ah, this is the one," she said as she pulled what seemed to be a collar out of the bag. She sat down on the couch next to me, ignoring my nudity, and held the item out in front of her. It was a collar alright. It was made of sturdy, black leather, covered with a purple leather band that made up the strap to close it with. It had brass buckles and a brass D ring in the front, that was held in place by a brass plate. As she held it out, I could see "Patty's" engraved on the left of the D ring and "Perv" on the right.

I laughed, genuinely amused and impressed by the collar. "Patty's Perv!" I said. "That's awesome!"

"It is, isn't it?" she said, laughing.

"That is amazing, can I hold it?" I asked.

She nodded and handed me the collar. "Don't put in on yet though," she said.

I studied it closely. It seemed to be hand made. The stitching not quite perfect enough to be machine made, but it looked amazing and the leather smelled like real leather. It was slightly padded and felt heavy, not like something you just buy in a sex shop or anything. It was really impressive.

"How... where did you get this?" I asked. I really was stunned by it, but what impressed me the most is that Patty had this specially made. For me, a thin, short, nerdy guy with a small dick. I couldn't believe she actually wanted me to be her sub and this collar proved she really did.

"Maggie's husband makes things like these," she said. "Wait, I have more, I'll show you."

She quickly retrieved the plastic bag. She rumbled in the bag and took out leather cuffs, four of them actually, two for my wrists and two a little bit larger for my ankles. They had the same purple leather strap on them. Purple was her favorite color and that purple leather on top of the black leather, with the brass buckles and D rings looked absolutely amazing.

I just fell silent, I really didn't know what to say.

Then she got a leash out of the bag, made of brass chain and handle that was black leather on the inside and purple leather on the outside.

Patty looked at my dumbfounded expression and smiled.

"Wait, there's more," she said. And then she showed me a leather blindfold, black on the inside and purple on the outside. The straps were black and the buckles brass.

"And this is the last one," she said when she pulled out a purple ball gag with black leather straps.

I still didn't know what to say. My heart was overflowing with joy and gratitude. And most of all, love for Patty.

"Patty..." I stammered. "This is amazing. It must have cost you a fortune to have this made."

"It wasn't cheap, no," she grinned. "But I think you're worth it. Just don't break it or spill your disgusting boy juices on it or I'll send you the bill."

I chuckled.

"Give me your arm," she said as she took one of the wrist cuffs.

I stretched out and arm and watched her as she wrapped the padded leather around my wrist and buckled the cuff shut. She really seemed to be in her element and loving it.

"Other one," she said.

Her eyes twinkled. She looked like the girl next door in her sweat pants and T-shirt, hot but normal. Her handling the cuffs was pure Domme though.

"Foot," she said, leaning back and I put a leg on her lap. Again, she placed a cuff on, making sure it was just tight enough. Then she did my other leg.

She stood up and walked to the main space of the living room.

"Come here Perv, and kneel," she said, eyes twinkling but with a tone of voice that was deep and somewhat official.

"Yes, Patty," I said. I kneeled in front of her and looked up at her, looking into her hazelnut eyes.

She smiled warmly at me and without a word she placed the collar around my neck. She leaned forward to buckle it up on the back, making sure it was not too tight. Her loose hair touched my cheek as she leaned in.

She stepped back and smiled at me.

I was totally in love with her again for a minute. I felt connected to her and now our connection seemed to be made official by her placing that beautiful collar around my neck.

"Wait, I want to make a picture for Maggie," she said and quickly got her phone.

I didn't object. I just sat there on my knees and let her take the picture.

"Come, give me a hug," she said as the friend she had always been. I stood up and we hugged tightly.

"Thank you," I said softly.

"No, thank you," she said as she briefly stroked the back of my head. "You showed me what I really need."

We hugged for a while and then returned to the couch.

We were chatting about all the gear we had seen in Maggie's place. It seemed we both often had noticed very different things and that there was quite a bit we both wanted to try or learn.

I had just sat down next to her again after getting her another glass of wine when we heard Ben come in.

"Hey honey!" Patty yelled as soon as she heard the door. I got a bit nervous right away, not knowing how Ben would feel of me sitting naked-ish next to his girlfriend. Also, I felt at ease with Patty wearing this outfit, but not yet with Ben.

After a few seconds Ben entered the living room.

"Hey honey," he said as he walked towards Patty, smiling at me briefly. He gave her a kiss on her mouth and then another two in a short, intimate lovers greeting.

"Hey Conrad," he said, smiling his warm friendly smile and spreading his arms as if he was oblivious to my outfit.

"Hi Ben," I said as I got up and gave him a hug. I felt really awkward. Not just because of hugging him, but mostly because I was naked and he wasn't. I'm pretty sure it was just me though, because he seemed really relaxed and at ease as he wrapped his arms around me and briefly patted my naked back.

He sat down really close to Patty, wrapping his arm around her.

"So, how was your day?" he asked. "Did you guys have fun?"

"I did!" Patty said. "Maggie is awesome and she has an amazing place. Conrad hated it though."

"No I didn't," I objected, smiling.

"Yes you did," Patty said playfully. "You were yelling ouch and that hurts and screaming all the time. You even cried."

"No I didn't," I said again, grinning.

"Yes you did, I saw a tear when I spanked your butt," she said, grinning.

Ben chuckled. "You spanked him?"

"Yes!" Patty cooed. "And he liked it."

I was just about to say "No I didn't" again to keep our little game going, but then I thought, I did like it, so I didn't deny it.

"Oh, and I bought Conrad those," she said, pointing at my cuffs.

"What, the straps?" Ben asked, genuinely interested.

"They're called cuffs," Patty said. "And look at his collar!" She pointed at the brass plate.

Ben leaned forward a bit to read the engraving. "Patty's Perv," he read, grinning. "That has a great sound to it. Nice, congratulations Conrad. Now she'll go berserk on your ass instead of mine whenever she has a Patty fit," he said, laughing.

"Don't get your hopes up," Patty said, laughing. "I'll go berserk on your ass any time I see fit." And then she kissed him.

We chatted for a while and then Patty said: "There's groceries in the fridge. Make us something to eat Perv."

"Of course Patty," I said and dutifully went to the kitchen to make some dinner.

Sitting at the table and having dinner with the dressed couple still felt very strange. In a way I was getting used to it, but especially around Ben I felt really self aware. I was trying to accept that this may be the beginning a of a new normal, but being naked as I was, and maybe even more due to wearing the heavy leather cuffs and collar, felt like it empathized a large distinction between them and me. Sometimes that feeling made me feel very small, vulnerable and maybe even inadequate as a man and sometimes it made me feel sexy and kinky and in those moments it aroused me tremendously.

Strange as our clothing may have been, the conversation was pretty normal though. Ben was talking about the games he loved and how he had been gaming all afternoon with a friend. Patty seemed annoyed about his youthful enthusiasm about games, as she usually was. It was just like nothing was different, except me being naked an wearing cuffs. But it sure felt different. I liked it, but it scared me a little as well.

After dinner I cleaned up while Patty and Ben settled on the couch. As I was rinsing dishes, Patty yelled from the living room: "Can you get me another glass of wine?"

Of course I could, and I poured it immediately and brought it to her before continuing my work in the kitchen.

When I was done and returned to the living room, Patty was sitting on Ben's lap. They were kissing intensively, her hands running through his hair and his hands on her back. I walked passed them and sat on the other couch.

I just waited, watching them kiss. I really didn't know what to do and I trusted Patty would instruct me if she needed something from me and if she didn't my job would probably be to just wait until she did. As I watched Ben rub her ass, I felt a hint of jealousy of him touching that great bubble butt and I felt my cock stir.

After a minute or two, Patty climbed off Ben's lap. He clearly had an erection, making a big tent in his sweatpants. I didn't want to embarrass him, or maybe myself, so I quickly looked away as Patty sat next to him, picking up her phone.

"I should be doing some homework," Patty said to Ben. "I realized today I still have a lot to learn. Would you mind if I use the TV to put on some kinky porn?"

Ben chuckled: "No, of course not. Or well, it may depend on how kinky it will be, but I'm sure it'll be fine."

"Good," she said. "You better get used to it, I'm probably going to watch a lot of porn the next few weeks." She chuckled and gave him a quick kiss.

Patty put on a video showing a young Mistress in a tight, red latex suit and very high heals who led a skinny, naked girl wearing cuffs and collar to some kind of bondage rack. She instructed the girl where to stand and started to connect her ankle cuffs to the rack using heavy chains.

I watched the video with them. From the corner of my eye I could see Patty changing position. She sat sideways next to Ben and put her legs on his lap. He absent mindedly stroked her thigh as they both watched the screen.

The progress of the scene was slow. The director seemed to take a lot of interest in filming how the chains were connected to the cuffs and how they were pulled tight so the girl couldn't really move. After chaining up the girl, the Mistress put a leather belt around the girls waist and started chaining that to the rack as well.

I glanced at Patty and Ben again. Patty had put her hand in Ben's pants. I saw the fabric move as she slowly played with his cock. Ben just looked at the screen, but Patty saw me look their way and she smiled briefly at me, defiantly even, with that twinkle in her eye.

My cock got a little hard. For some reason, seeing her play with Ben's cock was very arousing to me. The hot girl next door holding a cock in her hand as she watched bondage porn, that just looked amazing.

The girl on the screen was gagged and blindfolded and then the scene focused on the Mistress putting on a black, leather, studded harness over her latex hips and groin. The she took a huge black dildo and attached that to the harness. Then she stepped behind the bound girl, her big artificial cock swinging lazily as she walked.

"Oh boy, I really need to get me one of those," Patty noted, watching the screen while her hand made really slow strokes in Ben's pants.

I just kept my thoughts to myself, but my cock filling my chastity cage was very clear on what I thought about Patty wanting to have a strap on.

We watched silently as the Mistress fucked the bound girl, slow at first and then increasingly rough. The girl moaned against her gag and after a few minutes drool was dripping down her gag and chin.

Fifteen minutes later the scene ended after the girl had a leg shaking orgasm.

"That was pretty hot," Ben stated softly, Patty's hand still in his pants slowly teasing him.

"Yes, it was," Patty said. She kissed Ben briefly and then pulled her hand from his pants. She wiped her hand on his shirt and got up.

She took the purple and black blindfold and said: "Come here Conrad."

I got up and walked towards her, turned on by the video and the anticipation of whatever she had in mind.

"Sit here," she said, pointing at the floor.

I kneeled, but she said: "No, on your butt." So I turned and sat down, folding my legs. My butt still felt a little battered as I sat on the hard floor.

"Close your eyes," she said.

She squatted behind me and put the blindfold in front of my eyes. As she tightened the straps I noticed the blindfold was padded on the inside in such a way it touched my closed eyelids. That meant I had to keep my eyes shut or the leather would be touching my eyeballs. And if I couldn't even open my eyes, there was absolutely no way I could peek down or anything, making it very effective at blinding me.

I felt my heart pound in my chest and my cock grow. I had never been blindfolded. Well, maybe as a kid during kids games, but never like this. It was exciting and a little scary.

I heard Patty move around and then she said: "Lay on your back."

I carefully lowered myself backwards until my naked back was on the hard and chilly wooden floor.

"Arms up," Patty instructed.

I held my arms above my head, very aware of how my hard cock pushed my chastity cage straight up, clearly exposing my arousal, not only to her, but also to Ben, who was probably watching us. Patty tied my cuffs together using rope. Then she tied the rope to something, probably a leg of the couch, pulling it tight enough to stretch my arms out.

I heard her move again and a few seconds later she did the same to my legs, tying the rope to a cabinet I guessed, stretching me out.

"There," I heard her say as she stood up. "That looks nice."

I was preparing myself for whatever she would do to me next, but I heard her move away and sit down on the couch.

"Another video?" she asked Ben.

"Sure."

As I lay there in my little dark world on the hard floor, I heard the sounds of a bdsm scene. I had no idea what it was about, but someone was getting whipped by the sound of it. I knew it was a girl, based on her shrieks.

I wondered if Patty had put her hand back in Ben's pants. Or would she just take his cock out now I wasn't watching them? Suddenly I wondered what Ben's cock looked like. And how Patty's hand would look on it. Was she stroking him right now? Blowing him even maybe?

As the video progressed I heard Patty whisper: "Take them off."

I heard the rustling of clothes. Then the wet sounds of kissing. Or maybe she was sucking him?

Then more rustling of clothes and more wet, smacking sounds.

I felt really, really turned on. As I listened to all the sounds, having to guess what was happening, my mind made all kind of possible images and I couldn't tell which ones where true. I felt very sexy and vulnerable lying here, unable to move, unable to see, having no choice to surrender to whatever would happen.

But for now, nothing was happening to me. Something was happing with Patty and Ben though, since I heard Patty sigh lustfully.

"Ohh, yes," she moaned, "I really need it."

"I've never seen you so wet," Ben whispered. There was definitely some pussy touching going on.

Then there was some kind of movement on the couch. Patty sighed, occasionally moaning softly, her breathing intensifying. Were they fucking? I wish I could see, but I couldn't.

A minute later I was sure they were fucking. The video had ended and I heard Patty moaning and I heard the sound flesh softly slapping together every now and then. Would she be riding his lap or would they have changed position?

"God yes," Patty moaned. "I love your cock." She moaned some more. "Yes, fuck me." Then the fucking sounds increased speed a little.

The sounds continued as I fell precum running down my balls. My cock was wrestling it's cage so hard it hurt. I couldn't believe I heard Patty having sex just a few feet away from me. It was very, very erotic, and really frustrating as well to hear. I felt jealous, ignored, used, turned on, curious, all those things at the same time.

12