My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty's moaning intensified. "Don't cum yet, I'm almost there," she hissed between two breaths. I heard their speed increase some more, flesh hitting flesh.

Then Patty held her breath briefly. Then she made a low, primal sound. "Aahhrr, I'm cumming. I'm cumming," she moaned, followed by a symphony of sounds that were non mistakable. She was cumming alright. And it seemed to be really good.

My cock tried to burst out if it's cage. I noticed I was unconsciously pulling on my bonds out of frustration. Hearing Patty orgasm was amazing and tremendous torture at the same time.

I heard some more movement on the couch, then kissing sounds again.

Then someone got up. I heard footsteps and I imagined Patty going to find a towel or something before making Ben cum. And then all of the sudden something warm and wet hit my face. I was confused for a split second before I realized it was a pussy. Patty's pussy was on my fucking face! For real!

I started lapping and tasted her pussy. I licked through her wet folds, looking for her clit with my tongue, determined to please her as well as I could, but I couldn't find it. Then I became aware of her thighs and knees against my flanks and I realized she was sitting the other way around from what I assumed, facing my feet, so I changed direction and found the little bump of her clit. I tried to suck it into my mouth, but she moved away a little.

And then I tasted it. The distinct taste of semen. Ben's semen. He must have cum during Patty's orgasm.

I froze for a second. Did I want this? But then I knew I wouldn't stop licking her. I sure as hell wasn't going to use a safe word and lose the opportunity to lick her pussy. And even if she would have asked me to eat Ben's cum straight from his cock, I would have done it for her without any hesitation, so I kept lapping at her pussy, ignoring the salty, stale taste of cum.

Soon I got used to the taste and I was in my own little piece of heaven with Patty's pussy on my face, I eagerly licked her and any juices her pussy gave me. I sucked on her lips, swallowing all the wetness, wishing my hands would be free so I could use them to pleasure her more.

"He's loving it," I heard Patty chuckle.

That remark made this to be the most humiliating, submissive, arousing and thrilling experience I'd ever had.

"Hey, you're getting hard," Patty said.

"Uh-huh," I moaned against her pussy. Of course I was.

"I wasn't talking to you perv," she said. "Keep cleaning me."

I felt really embarrassed, thinking she was even talking to me. I felt utterly used, which intensified my arousal and I blushed as I kept lapping that warm, wet, amazing pussy.

And then as sudden as it had appeared in my dark world, it left, leaving my lips feel cool and empty. Patty stood up and I heard her walk away.

I was panting, my face a wet mess and my lips sticky. I licked my lips, tasting the bodily fluids. And then I realized I just ate Ben's load. And I didn't mind. I loved it even. The taste wasn't my favorite, but it wasn't that bad either and it was really, really slutty and erotic. My cock was throbbing in it's cage.

I heard Patty and Ben kiss and whisper sweet nothings to each other. They just seemed to ignore me. It seemed to take forever before I heard the rustling of clothes again and after that they left me lying there some more as they turned on cable TV and just sat on the couch, watching it.

Finally, after what must have been an hour at least, someone undid the ropes that were holding my hands and feet in place.

"Come, sit up," Patty sweetly said, her hand gently guiding me upwards.

As soon as I sat up I felt her undo the blindfold. I blinked my eyes, needing to get used to the light again. Patty squatted in front of me and looked me in the eye with her hazelnut brown eyes, smiling warmly at me.

"Are you alright?" she asked as she stroked my hair.

I smacked my lips, my mouth still feeling very sticky, before I nodded and said: "Yes, I am."

"Good. That was so hot," she said. Her eyes twinkled.

I looked around. Ben was laying on the couch checking his phone, wearing nothing but sweatpants. It was the first time I saw him without his shirt on. He was hot. He wasn't really that muscular even, but his broad shoulders and athletic built were impressive. Ben gave a brief, friendly smile when he noticed I looked his way.

Patty started to unbuckle my wrist cuffs. "You have to go home, we're going to bed."

I nodded as I let her take my cuffs off.

"Did you have fun?" she asked as she unbuckled the collar.

"Yes, I did," I answered truthfully. "I loved it."

She grinned at me, saying: "You are such a little perv."

I was, I realized.

I really was.

I was Patty's Perv. And loving it.

12