All Comments on 'My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 08'

by TwistedDejavu

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great chapter Patti is priming Conrad very well soon he will be sucking and getting fucked. His slave/houseboy is progressing wonderfully. Patti is the head of the household and I can't wait to read how she uses him and increases her complete power over Conrad will she uncage him so he can be her naked, waxed, fucked by both or all, a cum sucker of both pussies and cocks? What a wonderful series please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

another great chapther. glad she finally started have him eating craempie and her pussy while depriving him the pleasure of see her pussy, what frustration and pleasure he must of been feeling..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story! Please write more!

wrdwvrrwrdwvrrover 1 year ago

Great job, perv!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess my comment wasn't published. Love this series. Patti is creating her perfect sub slave/houseboy, pussy licker, ass whore to her strap on and maybe her boyfriends cock and who knows who else. Great series thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it will be interesting where you take this story, what types of domination will patty want to pursue, what will be on conrad's definitely no list, how much will she enjoy disciplining him and what types of discipline will she enjoy. there is a whole lot of exploration that you can do with this story. i cant wait to see where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for your creativity

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My favorite chapter ye! I loved the collaring and then following that up with Patty cucking Conrad was so amazing! And my favorite part of it all was that Patty made (or maybe I should say let) him clean up their mess!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should have whispered to her his favorite part was her finally sitting on his face. It was fantastic despite the disgusting cum flavour. Hahaha.

agentstixagentstixover 1 year ago

My cage feels extra tight after reading this.

Thank you so much

NEthingGozeNEthingGozeover 1 year ago

very well done, more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is there never proper aftercare in femdom stories?

Don´t misunderstand me please. She <they> seems to be benevolent. And she at least asks if he is okay. That´s very much care already for a femdomstory. And I think this is a very depressing thought in itself.

5 stars anyways. Because this series is head and shoulders over the rest in the femdom subgenre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sitting here reading this during locktober so arousing! Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

that was intence i love it please keep this going thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous