My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 09

Story Info
Patty teases me.
5.2k words
4.73
25.7k
30

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day Patty texted me to ask me if I was alright after the intense day we had. And I was.

I was a little worried though, but I decided to leave that be until we would see each other again, if I'd still be worried by then.

I was having fun, a lot of fun, and I never wanted it to end, but I was wondering if maybe I had bitten off a little more than I could chew. I have always had kinky fantasies and was really curious about bdsm, but this was my first time actually playing with someone and yesterday had been really intense for me. While, during our years of friendship, I did often think that Patty would make good Domme, it had always been a fantasy. And now she was taking her first steps into actually becoming a Domme and she was already pretty intense. And she was just getting started. I was curious to how she would develop, but also a little scared. Would I be able to keep up with her? Would she break me beyond repair?

I tried not to worry about it too much, but it took a while to shake the feeling I was getting dragged into something that I might not be able to handle. It was exhilarating and very scary to be playing with Patty.

A couple of days later Patty texted me to ask me if I wanted to hang out that evening. And of course I wanted to.

We did groceries right after she arrived at my place and we made dinner together. As usual a meal almost magically appeared as we chatted and laughed while we moved around the kitchen without ever getting in each other's way. It was great to be cooking with her again, both fully clothed, as if nothing had changed and as if she hadn't seen me naked or her pussy hadn't been on my face. We were just plain old Patty and Conrad. And that eased my mind.

"How are things with you and Ben?" I asked during dinner.

"Pretty good," she said. "Sex is improving actually and we get along mostly."

"That's great," I said.

"Yeah. You know, he still is a teenager, sometimes it's really tiring, but I try not to make a big deal about his immature ways."

I ate my food, wondering if he really was that immature or if it was just Patty having certain standards she thinks a boyfriend has to measure up to. But I didn't know him well enough yet to have a real opinion on the matter, so I let it rest.

"Does he really not mind you playing with me?" I asked.

She shrugged. "No, I guess not. He seems interested in a way. He does ask questions about what we do and how it makes me feel, but I truly feel he asks them out of interest and not out of jealousy, so I don't think he minds. He says he is totally fine with it, as long as you and I don't have sex and Ben and I do. And that's not an issue for me. I love playing with you and I love fucking with him. To me there is no competition between the two of you and I think he knows and feels that."

It fell silent for a minute as I took another bite of my food. The way she said that last sentence made it obviously clear that she would never have sex with me. At least not in a way you do when you are in a conventional relationship. And although it hurt my manly pride a little, I was fine with it too. You see, Patty could be really demanding in a relationship. I always thought we worked great as friends, but would make a horrible couple. We would hate each other within weeks probably if we would become a couple.

I thought back about what Maggie had said about how playing with her clients wasn't sexual for her, and I was curious about how that worked for Patty. I knew for me it was definitely sexual, most of the time at least. I was genuinely interested and I thought I could handle the answer, so I asked: "Is us playing in any way sexual for you?"

"No, not really," she said with her mouth full. She swallowed her food and then continued: "Not in like 'I need your cock' or like 'please make love to me' or something. For me, sex is something I have with Ben. To him I make love and with you I play. I really like it though and I do often get turned on by us playing, sometimes very much so. So yes, maybe it is sexual in a way, just a very different kind of sex than making love to my boyfriend."

I thought about that for a minute. I understood that last part very well. Maybe playing is a different kind of sex, I thought. I would love to fuck her of course, but she would never let me make love to her. But playing was definitely sexual for me. And there was no doubt there was some weird kind of love between her and me. Maybe us playing together was our way of having sex, a different kind of sex, outside of the context of a conventional relationship. And if it was, I might like that even better than making love to each other. And on top of that, with us playing I had a safe word if she had a Patty fit, as Ben had called it. Poor Ben didn't have a safe word at all.

"It's nice hanging out again," I said. "With clothes on I mean," I added as I chuckled.

"Yes, it is," she said as she paused eating her food for a second to look up and smile at me. It was a loving, appreciative smile.

"Aren't you scared that us playing together will ruin this?"

She shrugged again. "No, not really. It might get complicated, but I trust we can always talk about it or even stop playing and just be friends if necessary."

I wasn't sure I would be able to do that, at least not right now.

"I would hate that though," I said.

"Of course, I'm hot and you're a guy," she said, grinning.

As we finished cleaning up after dinner, Patty said: "Go strip Conrad. You need a shower to wash your thingy properly and I'm definitely not going to let you do that on your own."

"Yes, of course," I said and hurried towards the bedroom to take my clothes off. I would really like to take off the cage and wash myself properly, but I was most excited of Patty going to be there to watch me. Maybe she'll let me masturbate, like last time. I would really love to cum and I was hoping that after the intense day we had the last time we saw each other she would think I would deserve an orgasm.

I quickly took off my clothes and hurried towards the bathroom where I heard Patty run the shower already, my cock growing in anticipation in my cage.

I hoped Patty would take off my chastity cage for me. I'd love her to touch my cock, even if it was just for a second doing something trivial as removing my cage. But she just handed me the keys, stating: "Take it off."

I unlocked the lock and separated the cage from the ring, freeing my cock. As usual it stretched itself out by getting harder immediately. I wanted to hand the cage to Patty, but she wrinkled her nose and said: "I'm not touching that. Put it in the sink."

I let it drop in the sink and started to push my stubborn erection inwards so I could take off the ring. Once I wrestled my genitals out of it and put it in the sink, my cock stood straight up and I looked down on it for a second, enjoying the sight and feel of my hard cock being free and having room to move.

Patty chuckled at the sight of me being all happy with my erection. "What is it with boys and their penises? You see, that's why I have to supervise you when you shower. If I'd let you alone for just a minute you would be jerking off, wouldn't you, perv?"

I just grinned at her, still happy I was out of the cage.

"Don't just stand there, hop in," she said, gesturing with her head towards the shower. She tried to look serious but her eyes were twinkling.

As I stepped into the shower, Patty jumped on the washing machine and folded her legs. I was very aware she was watching me as I soaped up my body, focusing on my penis immediately. I washed my body daily, but this was the first chance I got in a while to wash my dick, so that's why I made it the center of attention for this shower.

I loved the feeling of my soapy hands gliding over my smooth skin. I washed my balls around the base, where the ring had been all the time. Next I thoroughly soaped in my penis, stroking it's shaft and head with my slippery hands.

"Stop jerking it you little pervert," Patty said. "Just wash it."

I thought she was just teasing me, but I did slow down a little while washing it.

"No Conrad," she said and sighed. "Stop what you're doing."

I stopped and looked at her puzzled.

"You're still jerking it. Just wash it."

I wasn't sure how to wash my penis without making it look like I was jerking off. So I improvised and used my first and second finger to wash the skin. That way I wasn't really moving my hand along my shaft.

"Like this?" I asked.

"Well, I guess it'll have to make do," she said. "You still seem to enjoy it a little bit too much though."

I continued washing myself, awkwardly rubbing the skin of my erect cock with my two fingers as Patty observed me.

"Why is your thingy hard Conrad?" she asked as if she was a mother asking her son why the cookie jar was open.

"I don't know," I stammered, feeling pretty awkward.

"Don't dodge the question. Why is it hard?"

"I don't know, I think it's because it's free of its cage after being locked up for so long," I stated.

"Are you turned on?"

"No, well, yeah, I guess a little," I stammered. That may have been a bit of an understatement, since I was straight out horny.

"Does washing your cock always turn you on?"

"No, not usually I guess."

"Then what's different now?" she asked.

I was feeling pleasantly uncomfortable with the third degree she gave me, like she was trying to look inside of me or making me confess something I didn't want to admit to. And she may have been on to something.

"I guess it's you watching me," I said, still washing my cock awkwardly.

"So me seeing you wash your cock turns you on?"

"Maybe. I think it's just you watching me," I stammered, "not necessarily washing my cock."

She sighed. Then she said: "Stop washing it Conrad before you wear it down. Get out of the shower and dry yourself off."

I rinsed off the soap and did as she told. As I was toweling myself down I was still very aware of her gaze resting on my naked body. It was humiliating and exhilarating at the same time to be supervised while taking a shower.

While I hung the towel on the towel rack, she jumped off the washing machine and stood across from me with her hands on her hips, looking down at my half erect penis just sticking out straight.

"You're still hard," she stated.

I felt myself blush.

"What do I need to do to make it go down?" she said and then suddenly she gave four hard slaps with her flat hand on the top of my dick, making it bounce. I pulled my hips back in surprise of the unexpected attack on my penis. "Slap it?"

As soon as I recomposed myself, my cock stood straight up, fully erect again.

Then she pulled her leg up, placing her knee against my balls. She pressed it upward pretty hard, crushing my balls, making me grunt, more in fear than in pain. Her jeans felt rough on my balls and I loved her touching me this way, although it hurt and having a knee squashing your balls is pretty scary.

"Hurt your balls maybe?" she said. "Will that make it go down?"

After making her impressive point, she put her leg down again and looked down at my cock. It was still standing straight up, pulsing with my heartbeat.

"Maybe I should just force it down," she said as she bluntly grabbed my cock and forcibly pulled it downwards towards my balls, trying to make it bend in a way a hard cock won't bend. I grunted again, although it hurt only a little and her hand holding my hard cock felt very arousing.

When she let go, it just jumped back up.

"You little pervert. You do know it's indecent to walk around with an erection when people can see it, right?" she asked. Then she looked at my face, asking: "So, what would take to make it go down?"

It took me a second to realize that she was actually asking me a question.

"I don't know. Cumming usually, or just waiting I guess," I said. "It will go down sooner or later."

"Well, I'm sure as hell not going to make you cum," she stated determinately. Then she hopped back on the washer, her legs dangling down. "So, we'll just have to wait then," she said as she looked straight at my penis as if she expected to go down immediately.

I just stood there, feeling really awkward. She succeeded well at making me feel as if my erection was offensive, but her touching it earlier, and now her staring at it like she was watching water boil, was a huge turn on for me. So, I just stood there, trying to will my erection away by thinking about anything other than the hot girl next door in her jeans and T-shirt that was eyeballing my erect cock.

We stayed like that for a minute or two maybe. It actually softened a little bit, making it point straight out. Then she said: "Go on, make it go down Conrad. I'm waiting." And that just made it stand up a straight again.

She waited another minute, then hopped off the washing machine with a deep sigh and said: "Life is short for this."

She grabbed my cock, holding it very firmly with her right hand, and said: "Come on."

She led me by my cock to the bedroom. It was very arousing to me, she had never held my cock before in any way.

She got my black wrist cuffs from the drawer and handed them to me, instructing me to put them on. As I fastened them around my wrists, she put the collar around my neck. Then she got my ball gag from the drawer and stood behind me while fastening it. Then she got a hook from the drawer and connected my wrists cuffs together behind my back.

"Come on," she said immediately, as if she was in a hurry. She hooked her index finger through the D ring of the collar and led me to the living room.

"Kneel here," she said, pointing to the spot on the floor where I previously had show her how to ride a dildo.

I carefully dropped to my knees. She tapped the inside of my knees with the nose of her shoe, indicating to spread them further, and when she was satisfied with my position she let herself drop on the couch.

"Now, I'm going to sit here and watch TV until that stubborn thingy of yours is fully limp," she said as she turned on the TV. She had that naughty twinkle in her eye again. She was loving this.

And I was loving it as well, although I truly felt a little reprimanded. I felt sexy, sitting there on my knees, my hands tied behind my back and with the rubber ball in my mouth. Luckily my cock had deflated quite a bit while walking around, but I still was pretty excited and it wasn't even close to being fully limp.

I watched her as she watched TV. She had her legs crossed, accentuating her strong thigh. I loved her jeans, they seemed to fit perfectly. She wore a gray designer T-shirt that just showed a little bit of bra strap.

She ignored me completely for a few minutes. It didn't take long before saliva accumulated in my mouth. I knew that it wouldn't take long before I would be unable to keep it from running past the ball and I would be drooling beyond my control. I was still turned on, not only by her presence but from the bondage and outfit I wore as well, but as time progressed my cock did get limp eventually.

She was still ignoring me though. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to make some sound to draw her attention or not, so I just waited patiently.

Eventually she looked at me. She smiled broadly as she got up, saying: "Oh, you finally got limp."

She squatted before me, looking me in the eye briefly with her twinkling hazelnut brown eyes. Then she looked down at my cock.

"Look at that little cock, all limp." I immediately felt blood run down to my groin again, knowing for sure it wouldn't stay like that for long. I wanted to look down as well, but there was so much spit in my mouth I knew it would just make me spill it past the ball and would be drooling all over myself, so I just kept my head up.

"Why is it crying?" she said, teasingly pouting her lips. I saw her hand move and felt her touching the tip of my penis for a second. Then she held her fingers in front of my face, glimmering with my precum.

She looked at it and wrinkled her nose as she said: "That's just disgusting." Then she smeared it across my forehead, before wiping her fingers roughly on my chest.

"Oh, and now your thingy is growing again," she said, veining disappointment. "Well, it seems we have to wait for it to go down again." I could see her pleasure at my predicament in her eyes though before she got up and sat on the couch again.

I looked down for a second to see the state of my erection and I drooled immediately. I felt a river of spit land on my chest and it slowly ran down my body, making it's way across my belly towards my groin. Why did drooling all over myself turn me on so much?, I thought as my cock reacted by getting harder again.

I just watched her watching TV again, trying to will my cock down without much success and feeling drool run from my chin occasionally. It my upper body was soaked by it by the time she looked at me again.

Finally she turned off the TV and stood up. As she stood a few feet away, looking down at me with her hands on her hips, she said: "You know, if you don't learn how to control your erections, you will always remain a little pervert."

I just looked at her, trying not to drool more than I already had.

She stared at me for a second, grinning.

"What is your favorite part of my body?" she asked.

I didn't even try to answer her.

"Do you like my tits?" she said. She bend down, holding her boobs right in front of my eyes, her hands on her T-shirt cupping her small tits. She rubbed them slowly, pushing them together as well as she could. Then she rubbed the spots where here nipples must have been with her index fingers. "Do you like my tits perv?"

My cock was growing again. I couldn't see it, but it felt like it was pretty quickly rising itself up again.

"Or is it my butt?" she asked. She stood up straight and turned around and pushed her perfect ass in her perfect jeans backwards towards me until it was just inches from my face. I could feel her body heat radiating from her butt as she moved it.

Then she stepped forward a little and squatted. Her jeans pulled tight around her ass. She rubbed her hands over her hips towards her ass. She caressed her ass, very slowly. With a very, very sexy voice she said: "Do you like my ass Conrad? I know you like to look at it. I can just feel your stares." She moved her ass up and down in a fucking motion, rolling her hips.

My cock just jumped up, filling itself with blood, stubbornly standing up straight again. Her moving like that was very, very hot and it turned me on tremendously.

Then she turned around and leaned back on her hands. She spread her legs and pushed her hips up.

"Or is it my pussy?" she said.

I just stared at her crotch. The curves of her pussy were clearly visible between those amazing, strong thighs. I suppressed a moan as another glob of drool escaped the ball in my mouth, ran down my chin and dropped down, landing straight on my erect cock.

"Is it my hot, sensitive, beautiful pussy?" she said, almost moaning, as she used two fingers and ran them across the length of her pussy towards her clit. There she held them for a second, making small, circular motions.

I thought I would go crazy. I had forgotten about my erection, or even drooling all over myself. I just saw her fingers on her pussy. She move so sensual, so sexy, I just couldn't warp my head around it.

Then she raised herself up and squatted, staring at my penis again.

"Your dicky has gotten all hard again," she said. "You are such a perv."

I instinctively looked down at my penis, drooling some more. It was hard alright, standing up straight and pulsing with my heartbeat.

She demonstratively sighed. "I really don't have time to wait again for it to go down," she said. She paused. "Maybe some edges will make it go down."

12