All Comments on 'My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 09'

by TwistedDejavu

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After such a powerful previous chapter I was a little disappointed in this one. I hope this story just didn't jump the shark. Maybe the real "perv" is Patty not Conrad and she needs to be brought down a notch or two. I'm still hooked on the series. Please continue.

Sparhauk70Sparhauk70over 1 year ago

I think the progression on this story is great. As someone in permanent chastity, the "ebb and flow" of arousal feels very real and natural. I "taught" my previously vanilla wife about my "pervy kink" 12 years ago. While at first, she let me cum often, now it's more about the control and my behavior, so orgasms are very infrequent (less than 1 per year over past 4 years)...

Very enjoyable, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No aftercare. Just stating the obvious.

I´m asking myself if this is an oversight of an author that may or may not have real experience in a bdsm relationship or is this part of the storyarc-drama.

If Conrad drops and closes down to Patty she is in for some serious headache. D-types who neglect the basic emotional needs of their subs are generally in for serious trouble if they lose things they took for granted.

TyraeliiiTyraeliiiover 1 year ago

It is good that this chapter wasn´t more extreme than the last. I like my stories a little bit more realistic. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She's a great tease but making him cum in his own mouth was a little disappointing, even with her being his domme. However, tease is still great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome,I start every day just waiting to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great going, maybe she should start training her little perv to only cum on command by exposing her pussy or ass to him and after this is done put his cage back on him and make him cum the same way completely ruining him for nornal orgasms, only on this command..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Come on Conrad, tell Patty the truth. "Patty, as long as I'm with you I'm alright. Just wish you didn't feed me cum, and would love me as I love you.".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

my god i need somone like her in my life. thank you

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman8 months ago

I cannot finish anything until I complete this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous