My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her with wide eyes, knowing that edging will definitely not make it go down in any way at all.

She got up and unhooked my wrists. Then she sat down on the couch again and said: "Go on, edge for me."

I just looked at her, feeling as if she was setting some sort of trap. The mandate to edge seemed too contradictive to what she had been aiming at all evening, so I didn't know what to do for a second.

"Go on, edge, you little pervert. I know you want to. But don't cum. If you cum you'll have to sleep with a butt plug up your ass. Go on, I want to see that edge in your eyes."

I slowly grabbed my hard cock. It was soaking wet of spit and precum. I slowly started to stroke it.

"Hurry up Conrad, I don't have all night," Patty said impatiently.

I increased my speed, feeling confident it was okay to just go for the edge. Patty just sat there watching, her eyes twinkling and a faint smile on her lips.

I quickly jerked my cock, feeling it slither through my hand. It made wet squishy noises as I jerked it. I just looked at Patty's face while jerking off. I loved her watching me. And I was afraid that if I'd look at her body I wouldn't be able to control the edge and would just go over it.

It didn't take long, maybe a minute or so, before I felt my orgasm rise. I felt my eyes glaze and I started to cum, so I quickly forced myself to let go of my cock. It felt amazing.

Patty grinned at me for a second. She waited silently for my body to relax. Then after a few seconds she said: "Again. Don't cum."

It just took a few wet, messy strokes to get to the edge. The back of my mind wanted to cum, or was maybe hoping she would let me cum eventually before locking me in my chastity cage again, but I was determined to obey her. Images of her showing off her body flashed through my mind.

When I reached the edge and let go of my throbbing cock, she just smiled at me again. She waited a while and then just said: "Edge again. Don't cum."

I edged again for her as she watched me. And then she ordered me to do it again. And again. The edges were eventually just a few seconds apart, leaving me on the verge of cumming for multiple minutes. I had never been so turned on in my life. I felt the erotic, thrilling sensation of being in a constant state of near orgasm run through my whole body. It felt amazing.

I must have edged for her about 10, maybe 12 times, before I thought I would go insane with the exhilarating feeling. And then she ordered me to let go of my 'thingy'.

She walked towards me and squatted in front of me again, looking straight into my soul, smiling her loving smile.

She sighed when she looked down at my throbbing erection. "It doesn't seems like your cock will go down any time soon," she said. "So, we can do two things. I can wait for it to go down once more so it'll fit in your cage. Or you can cum to make it go down again so it'll fit in your cage."

Please let me cum, I thought over and over again.

"But then again, why should you be rewarded for being such a perv," she said, pretending to think out loud. "I couldn't just let you cum. Or let you enjoy it anyway. So, what about we either wait or you cum, but if you cum you'll have to eat your own load."

I hated the taste of cum, but my mind was toast by now and I really, really needed to cum, so I would do it for sure if she ordered me.

"So, you decide," she said. "Do you want to cum?"

I nodded my head furiously.

"Yes? Or should we wait for your little boner to go down?" she asked.

I shook my head.

"Okay, so you really want to cum? Are you that much of a pervert, that you would rather cum and eat your own load than just wait for your cock to go down?"

I nodded again.

"Alright then," she said. "Wait here, I'll be right back."

She walked away and returned with a towel. She spread it on the floor and then she undid the buckle of the ball gag. It pulled long strands of drool with it as she took it from my mouth. I moved my jaw, it was aching from being pried open for that long.

"Lay on your back with your head on the towel," Patty instructed.

I did as I was instructed. Then she stood over me with her feet next to my head. She bend over and took hold of the back of my knees and pulled them up.

"Up," she said, "point that cock to your face."

I stretched my back, holding my hips up and leaned on my shoulders. My dripping cock was now more or less above my face. As soon as Patty found my position adequate, she squatted, still holding my legs in place. I could see her muscular thighs very well in this position, although her groin was just out of sight.

"Now, cum perv," she said. "Hurry up, cum. You'll have 60 seconds to make yourself cum."

I grabbed my aching cock and started to jerk it. The position was awkward and uncomfortable, but the view of her legs was amazing. I jerked my cock fast. In this position my balls hung down to my pumping fist and I slapped them at every stroke, just adding to my arousal.

After just 30 or 40 seconds, I could feel my orgasm approach. I looked at my swollen cockhead pointing right at my face and felt a brief hesitation, knowing that if I'd cum it would be spraying it right at my face. But I didn't care anymore. I just needed to cum.

As Patty felt my body tense, she said: "Open your mouth perv." I almost didn't register her instruction, but just in time I opened my mouth, just as I felt my orgasm explode in my lower regions. I rode the wave, loving it, and then my cum started to shoot out of my cock. It sprayed my face. Big, heavy drops of cum splattered on my cheeks, lips and mouth. I could feel it run up my nose as I tasted the distinct taste of semen. I hated the taste, but I didn't care anymore, so I came in my mouth, swallowing the stale, gooey substance.

As soon as my orgasm faded away, Patty gently let my legs down. Then she squatted next to me. She used a single finger to collect some cum that was still on my cheeks and apparently on my forehead as well, and she scooped it into my mouth. When I had dutifully swallowed it, she briefly let me suck her finger to clean it.

"Good perv," she said, smiling lovingly. She used the towel to wipe my face and my chin, collecting the remainders of cum and drool from the ball gag. Then she gently wiped my chest, that felt slippery and wet from drooling all over myself.

She handed me the towel and said: "Clean your cock."

I sat up and wiped all the wetness from my cock and balls as she went into the bathroom. I heard her run water and when she came back she handed me my freshly cleaned chastity cage.

"Here, put this on," she said.

I was to tired and satisfied to even think about objecting. I put on the ring, put the cage on and locked it. She held out her hand and I placed the keys in her open palm.

Then she looked at me and stroked my hair as she asked me: "Are you alright?"

I grinned at her sheepishly. "Yes, I am."

"Good," she said, smiling and with twinkling eyes. "I have to go. It's late. Ben is waiting for me and I've got work tomorrow."

I nodded.

She got her purse as I got up on my feet again. Then she closed in on me to kiss my cheek, as she usually did, but she changed her mind when she got close.

"I'm not kissing that cum face of yours," she said. Her tone was sweet though. "Go take another shower, you seem sticky."

I chuckled.

And then she left.

12