My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 10

Story Info
Patty's dick.
5.2k words
4.77
30.8k
26

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days later Patty called me. She told me she had been talking to one of the Dommes on her Discord server more frequently lately and that they even had two Zoom calls. They had decided to meet in person and had agreed to meet each other for lunch in the city, next Saturday.

"If you like, you can come with me," she said. "It could be interesting to meet her."

"Won't I get in the way of you two getting to know each other and talk Domme stuff?" I wondered.

"No, I don't think so. If I feel you talk too much, I'll just put your ball gag in," she said, chuckling.

"Please don't do that in a public place," I said, half joking.

"No, of course not," she said. "Please come with me, I will go alone if you don't want to, but I'd like you to be there. And we can go shopping while we're there."

The shopping argument actually lowered the chances of me coming with her, but since she said she'd like me to tag along, I agreed.

So, that next Saturday, we went to a very busy lunchroom to meet this lady. It actually turned out to be very interesting. Her name was Sue and she was a 36 years old. As the daughter of Vietnamese immigrants, she had Asian roots, although she had grown up here. She was pretty tall for an Asian lady. As it turned out later she was a very powerful business woman and she was very wealthy, but we didn't know that at the time, and she was dressed casually when we met her that day.

During lunch she told us she'd been married since she was 20 years old, but her husband died in a jet ski accident 6 years ago. She had been single since then and she still lived in the countryside home where she used to live with her husband. She called her home 'the farm', although it wasn't actually a farm.

When her husband was still alive they had both been active in the bdsm scene. She had been sub to her husband, but always had dominant interests and after he had died, she had explored these and had developed herself into a Domme. Currently she had two live in subs, a 25 year old man and a 24 year old woman. She referred to as 'her boy' and 'her girl' or 'her kids', although the obviously were adults and not related to her at all.

Patty and Sue clearly connected well, as they engaged in conversation very easily and enthousiasticly. I sometimes felt like a fifth wheel being with them, although they didn't ignore me at all and I was there just as Conrad and not as Patty's sub. It was just so clear they liked each other and they had so much to talk about, that they mostly talked to each other and I found myself often just listening to their conversation without being really involved.

I liked Sue. She was very direct and she obviously didn't like to waste time on trivial matters. She felt really strong but very warm at the same time.

As the lunch ended and Sue had to leave for another meeting, she asked us if we would like to visit her some time to see her home and meet her 'kids' and we happily agreed. We didn't make our plans concrete yet though.

After that lunch, Patty and I went shopping. Although I didn't like to shop very much, shopping with her was usually fun. Late in the afternoon Patty texted Ben that she and I would be having an early dinner in the city and would be home around 7, so he needed to make arrangements for his own dinner.

It was great hanging out with her and aside from the meeting with Sue there was nothing kinky about it the whole afternoon. We just hung out as friends.

After dinner we headed to Patty's place. We greeted Ben, she with intimate kisses and me with a hug, and then she immediately said: "Go strip Conrad. You don't mind, do you Ben?"

"Of course not," he said, smiling genuinely. "It's fun to see you two play and besides, it gets you crazy horny, so who am I to complain?"

"Don't get your hopes up," Patty said. "My period started this morning so you'll be lucky if you even get a blowjob tonight."

Ben shrugged. "It's still fun to see you play and the hornier you get, the greater the chances of that happening," he said as he pulled Patty onto his lap.

She giggled and kissed him. In between two kisses she said: "Don't just stand there Conrad, I told you to strip!"

So I went into the hallway as I had been taught and took off all my clothes. When I returned to the living room, Ben and Patty were still exchanging little lovers kisses. I simply passed them and was about to go sit on the other couch when Patty noticed me.

"No, Conrad," she sighed using her eye rolling voice.

I stopped in my track and just looked at her puzzled, not understanding what was wrong.

"Where's your collar?" Patty said.

I felt a little reprimanded. "I... don't know," I said. I hadn't seen it in the hallway or anything. "I don't know where you keep it to be honest."

Patty got up, walked towards me and stood right in front of me. The twinkle in her eye told me she was playing, but she looked at me very seriously.

"Alright, I'll show you," she said, but instead of just walking away, she quickly grabbed me by the balls. She had to wiggle her fingers a little to get between my cage and my balls to get a good grip, but she managed to get a firm hold of my most vulnerable parts.

"Aaahhahah," I yelped. It didn't hurt, but having a girl grab you by the balls like that is pretty scary and intimidating.

Then she slowly pulled at my nuts and kept pulling until I awkwardly took a step forward. She kept pulling and grinned. "You see, if you don't wear a collar I can't guide you by your leash, so I'm forced to guide you by your balls. Now, come with me."

I heard Ben chuckle as she started to walk towards the door leading to the hallway while pulling me along by my balls. I followed, awkwardly keeping my legs spread and pelvis tilted forward, and wobbled along with her, making very sure to keep up with her. Luckily she walked very slowly.

When we finally made it to the hallway she opened the closet between the coat rack and the front door and while she held my nut sack firmly in her hand she pointed at the upper shelf where my collar and cuffs lay.

"There is your collar and cuffs," she stated clearly, as if she was teaching a little kid where his toys should be stored. "Next time put it on when you strip, so I don't have to get my hands dirty with your nut sweat," she stated as she finally let go of my balls and demonstratively wiped her hand on my naked chest while grinning playfully at me.

I heard Ben chuckle again. He was standing in the doorway, leaning against the post, watching us. It was clear he was very amused at the scene. Him looking at my humiliation embarrassed me a little though.

I took the collar out of the closet and put it on while Patty stood next to me with her arms crossed, supervising me.

"Cuffs too?" I asked her.

"Yes, cuffs too," she said as if it should have been obvious and I was just being stupid.

I put on the wrist cuffs and when I was about to start to put on my ankle cuffs, I noticed a box on the floor I could use as a foot rest. So I put my foot on it, bend forward and wrapped the cuff around my ankle.

"Hey, what's that box?" Patty asked Ben, suddenly realizing it was there.

"Oh, I forgot," he said. "That came for you this afternoon."

"Yes!" Patty exclaimed. "I know exactly what that is."

As soon as I took my foot off it, she grabbed it as if she were a kid picking up a Christmas present and hurried into the kitchen to get a knife to open it.

Ben simply moved to the kitchen doorway to lean against that door post, curious to see what she had ordered. I was just as curious, so I quickly put on the last ankle cuff and stood next to Ben as soon as I was done.

Patty was quickly opening the box, almost tearing it apart, and took out two smaller boxes. One clearly had a picture of a dildo on them. And then I realized what she had probably ordered: a strap on. I knew I had guessed correctly when I noticed a picture of a harness on the second box.

I got nervous right away. Two questions arose immediately. One was, how big was that dildo? Sooner or later it would probably end up in my ass and I was hoping it wasn't as big as the dildo the Domme wore on the video that inspired Patty to get herself a strap on. And the second, more important question was: she won't use that on me in front of Ben, right? I was just barely getting used to being naked and played with while he was there. I wasn't sure if I would be able to handle the humiliation of being fucked up my ass with him in the same room. My penis seemed to like that thought just fine though, since it immediately reacted.

Patty hurried back into the hallway on her way to the living room, almost knocking us both of our feet as she passed us, holding the harness and dildo in her hand, still wrapped in plastic. The dildo seemed to be pretty large I thought, but I only got a glimpse of it.

Ben and I followed her into the living room as if we were following a living theatre. Ben sat next to her and I was about to sit on the couch when for the second time this day Patty used her eye rolling voice to say: "No, Conrad."

I looked at her, frozen in the air with my butt just two inches above the seat, puzzled as to what I was doing wrong this time.

"Go sit on the floor," she said.

So I did.

It was fun to see Patty unwrapping her strap on set. She just looked thrilled that it came in. She quickly removed the plastic of the harness and held it in front of her, looking puzzled at the bunch of straps. She stood up and held it in front of her hips, trying to figure out the right way up for the thing. She turned it around, smiled, and then she started to strap it on over her tight jeans.

It was really sexy to see how she pulled the straps between her legs and then pull them tight as she fastened them. She squatted a little to check her ability to move and then she turned around, asking Ben to check if the straps weren't twisted or anything. Her ass looked amazing, the straps accentuated her natural curves just perfectly.

"I really hope I ordered the right size," she said as she started to remove the plastic from the dildo. "It's really hard to guess how big something actually is when looking at pictures on a website, even with the measurements there."

She held the rubber cock in front of her, holding it by it's suction cup. It was definitely bigger than the dildo I used to practice deepthroating and ass fucking on, but it didn't seem to be that huge either. I'd guess it was a pretty realistic size for a porn star maybe. And it looked very life like. It wasn't completely symmetrical and neither was it perfectly straight. It had a realistic looking cockhead on it and some blueish veins ran across the flesh colored rubber.

Patty looked happy with it's size. She stood up again, trying to connect it to the harness, but she had trouble figuring out how. Ben quickly saw how the mechanism worked and showed her.

As soon as the dildo was attached properly she grinned widely. She stuck her pelvis out and moved her hips, making the dildo wiggle in the air. She threw her hands in the air and exclaimed cheerfully: "I finally have a dick!"

We all burst out in laughter.

"Seriously though, I have been wondering what it's like to have a dick since I was 13." She looked down at it with her hands on her hips, wiggling it some more. "Turns out it's really hot to have a dick and it looks very impressive. I finally understand why you guys love it so much."

We laughed again.

"Do you like my dick Ben?" she said as she grabbed it and pushed it the direction of his face, pretending to stroke it. She lowered her voice, saying: "You want my dick? You want to suck my dick? Please, suck my dick!"

Ben laughed and pushed it away playfully. "I love how much you love your dick," he said, laughing.

Patty said, giggling: "And now I understand why guys are always begging for blowjobs."

Ben laughed and said, while looking at the dildo right in front of his face: "And I'm starting to understand why girls say no all the time. From this angle it looks way to big to fit into a mouth."

"It's not that big," Patty said, measuring it with her fingers. "I've sucked bigger. Want to try?"

"Nah," Ben said, "I don't think I will be able to handle that."

Patty shrugged. "Your loss," she said, chuckling. "I'm sure Conrad will be able to handle it, won't you perv?"

I was actually so caught up in Patty's funny show I had forgotten for a moment that I was sitting naked on the floor wearing cuffs. But now I realized again in what direction this whole thing would probably go.

I cleared my throat and said: "I don't know. It seems pretty big. I don't think I will be able to handle that."

"Of course you are," she said. "You've been practicing your deepthroats, right?"

I started to blush as she mentioned that in front of Ben. He didn't seem startled or anything though.

"Err, yeah, I have," I confessed. "But that dildo is way smaller than this one."

Patty walked towards me, holding the strap on by it's shaft.

"Are you sure? Maybe a little, but not much. Here, feel how large it is."

She held it in front of my face and I just looked at it. It was definitely larger, but not by a whole lot. It did seem too big to go down my throat though.

"Come on perv, feel it. Use your hand."

I stretched out my hand and wrapped it on the dildo's shaft. It was larger than my dildo alright. And definitely larger than my own cock, but for a big cock its girth seemed pretty realistic to me.

I let go and said: "It definitely is bigger than my dildo."

She moved a little closer. "Go on, feel it with your mouth. Let's see if it will fit. I'm sure it will."

I wasn't sure what embarrassed me more in front of Ben, the fact that I would probably end up with a strap on in my mouth or the fact that my cock was visibly straining in my cage again.

"Go on perv, open up," she said. "You know you'll love it. Open up." She tapped the rubber cockhead against my cheek. "Go on, suck it."

I took hold of the dildo's shaft and then slowly put the dildo's realistic cockhead between my lips. I slid it into my mouth carefully. I didn't mind sucking it, but I furiously was hoping Ben would have lost interest and was looking somewhere else since I felt very embarrassed.

"Yes, that's it, suck it you little pervert," she said, grinning.

And I did. I slid it deeper into my mouth, blocking out any embarrassment and pretending to suck my dildo during deepthroat practice. I let the cockhead slide down my tongue and moved slowly up and down.

"That's it," Patty said softly. "Look at me."

I looked up at her as I went down on the dildo, trying to make it look sensual to her, as if it was a real cock and I wanted to please it, as she had taught me while riding my dildo.

"That looks hot," she said, smiling down at me.

I kept sucking the dildo, using my hand to stroke its shaft as I let it slide through my mouth, trying to maintain eye contact with her.

"Go deeper," she said.

I did. I opened my throat and went down on it a little deeper on every stroke. A few moments later I gagged though.

"Keep going," Patty said. She sounded sweet, not demanding, but coaching in a respectful way.

I tried again, using all I had learned by practicing deepthroats. I put it in my mouth until I could feel the need to gag and then let it linger there, tolerating the feeling of the intruder in my mouth. Then I moved down a little more. I allowed myself to drool a little since I had found during my practices that actually helped a lot.

It must have been the shape if this cockhead maybe, but I got it deeper into my throat than I'd ever done with my own dildo. And when I backed up again, I could manage the gag reflex. For me it counted as my first successful deepthroat.

"Good perv," Patty said proudly. "Now do it again."

I tried again, sticking out my tongue a little more. I felt drool run out of my mouth, but I ignored it. I pushed it past my gag reflex again, going down on it almost all the way. I held it there for a second, now drooling profoundly. I moved up and down a little and I could hold the gag reflex down. Only when I took it out of my throat again I gagged a little, but it was manageable.

"That's it!" Patty said, grinning proudly at me. "Well done! Look Ben, perv's first deepthroat!"

I had forgotten Ben was here. He didn't say anything though, but I was conflicted between feeling really proud of deepthroating the dildo and feeling really embarrassed by Ben witnessing that milestone.

I tried to ignore my feelings and I really wanted to try again, so I stuck it back in my mouth. I concentrated hard and succeeded again.

Feeling more confident about being able to manage my gag reflex I gave the dildo a more enthusiastic blowjob. I put my hands on Patty's hips as I went down on it, bobbing my head up and down with an open throat, occasionally sliding it all the way in. And suddenly I realized the base of the dildo was really close to Patty's pussy. Her wonderful pussy. It became my goal to go deep enough to press my nose against her lower abdomen in order to get my face as close as possible to her pussy. That was a great motivator.

I felt drool running down my chin and falling on my upper legs as I deepthroated the dildo again, longer this time. I exhaled slowly with the cock in my throat so I could hold my breath longer and discovered that that's what produced the gha-gha-gha sound.

Patty had her hand resting on the top of my head, but she didn't guide me or force me down or anything. I looked up at her regularly, seeing her look down on me, her face carrying a proud, appreciative expression.

My cock was pressing my cage so hard it hurt, but I ignored it. I found that being able to deepthroat her cock made me feel really slutty and perverted and I made it my sole purpose to please Patty by taking her dick up my throat. And finally I understood what made some girls, or people actually, enthusiastic about deepthroating someone's cock.

Patty then held my head when pulling the cock out of my mouth. "You see, I told you you would be able to handle it. And that you'd love it," she said, grinning.

I grinned at her widely while trying to wipe the drool of my chin.

"Hang on," she said. "Don't move."

She walked into the hallway, leaving me alone with Ben, sitting on my knees with drool running down my body and a throbbing cock in my cage. I suddenly felt really embarrassed again. Ben was just sitting there though, smiling a little sheepishly. Then I noticed the tent in his pants and quickly looked at the floor in front of me, blushing profoundly.

Luckily Patty returned quickly, carrying a towel and some other things. She lovingly wiped my face before she squatted behind me, gathering my wrists and hooking them together. She lifted them up, pushing my torso forward and leaving me balancing on my knees.

"Crawl on your knees," she said. She steered me using my wrists, guiding me towards and then over the coffee table. She pushed my shoulders down, indicating she wanted me to rest my chest on the table.

This was an awkward position. Not only was it very submissive, lying like that on a table, my ass in the air and my wrists tied behind my back, but if I looked up I was staring right at Ben's knees. Or his crotch, depending on where I would point my eyes at. So I closed my eyes, awaiting what was going to happen while I felt my cock leak a little precum.

I heard some wet sounds behind me and then a bottle cap close shut and I knew what was coming. And indeed, a couple of seconds later, a hand spread some wetness between my ass cheeks. Then a finger concentrated on my butthole for a second. And then the head of the dildo touched my butthole. Patty applied a little pressure and I tried to relax my ass while taking a deep breath.

I moaned briefly as soon as the head of the cock slipped inside. It felt bigger than it had felt in my mouth, but I could handle it well after all the practicing I had done. Then, as it slowly penetrated me deeper and deeper and it slid alongst my prostate, I moaned again.

12