All Comments on 'My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 10'

by TwistedDejavu

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great chapter you got your MOJO back. Please continue Conrad is becoming Patty's slave. He now is a dildo sucker and cum eater soon probably a cocksucker his ass is open. Maybe Ben will soon use both since Patty is having her period. I almost forgot Conrad has also been introduced to pain and is fully waxed all he needs now is a tat or branding as Patty's perv and she and Ben will own him. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This series is dynamic and stagnant at the same time.

On one hand they are moving up the curve to an ever more intense developement of their dynamic and the action. They seem heading to a 24/7 cuckold menage a trois maybe with some serious gay action included.

Well... it´s the authors sexual fantasy and there´s nothing wrong with his sexual fantasies.

At the same time the story is awkwardly stagnant in other segments. Conrad, Patty and their relationship feel basically unchanged despite everything that happened between them.

Patty maybe becomes a ever more intense domme, she seems to not become a better domme in the proces. She makes blatant mistake after blatant mistake. You can only pile on so many mistakes before life punishes you.

Its for the third time in a row she sends her sub after the shortest check-up on his merry way. He´s on a cocktail of adrenalin, dopamin and endorphines. If some vetted player with 20 years experience says he´s ok... you may check in the following morning. Doing that to a newbie? That´s some serious heartache waiting to happen.

I´m aware that this story is probably finished already. While I´m still convinced that this story is one of the best femdom-story on this site because there is some care at least she tries... there is some capacity for a Domme-grow-story in here there could be tapt on of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well we knew that this was going to happen at some point, patty is still finding her self as Conrad's domme, she has yet to understand his need for discipline and forced compliance. he needs her to force him to submit, and impose her will on him. i do love that she keeps finding her way in this relationship. i think her relationship with the experienced dommes will guide her to meet her and Conrad's needs. keep exploring his need for physical domination and forced submission. she should also tease him with her body more. love this story. cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey, i really love the story especially when the meet other dommes. I always look forward to each new day, with a new chapter, but if Ben is involved it just kills the vibe for me and i'm just skimming the rest... I would love to read more about the close and "intimate" relationship between Patty and Conrad, it's really something special and a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes yes great going so far. Can’t wait till Patty has Ben help her play with perv. Ben’s cock is already wanting too..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg great story. I like the friendship and the after care. Very sexy. Thank you, cant wait until aben gets involved for real.....

Steve65999Steve65999over 1 year ago

Love it. Can’t wait for the next chapter. Poor Conrad. Lucky Conrad!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ignore the helpful tips and crack on with your narrative arc because this is, hands down, the best story on literotica in years. Bravo!

HeidimarieHeidimarieover 1 year ago

As a newbie I can't help but wonder why does Conrad never voice his adoration for Patty. Why isn't he more verbal in telling her how mich he desires her body and wants to sleep with her. His clumsiness makes it so that I feel no pity at his predicaments.

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

Best story, my second time reading it. Sooo hot!

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

Best story, my second time reading it. Sooo hot!

kagelo1kagelo1about 1 year ago

Phenomenal, thanks for writing this!

GLenbar85543GLenbar85543about 1 year ago

SO AWESOME I love being pegged

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous