My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very slowly, and very carefully, Patty penetrated me, deeper and deeper. I opened myself up as well as I could and pretty soon I felt the rubber balls of the toy press against my perineum. She moved out slowly again, leaving the tip in and then slowly pushed forward again, forcing it back all the way in, lubricating and stretching my ass.

I felt hands on my hip. Never had I known before how hot it felt to be held by your hips while being penetrated. Patty held me tight as she slowly started fucking me with short strokes, the dildo deep inside my ass. I could feel her hands pull me towards her as she pushed it inside of me. Her jeans bumped against my butt cheeks every time she pushed the large cock deep inside me.

"You think he's enjoying it?" she asked Ben.

I suddenly realized again Ben was watching us. And he could see the expression on my face while I had my eyes shut.

"Yeah, that's not a look of pain," he said. "That's pleasure."

I felt my face go red as a lobster. And then I forgot about that again, being consumed by the cock rubbing against my prostate. It felt absolutely amazing.

Patty sped up, making longer strokes now and driving the cock home with more conviction on each blow. Jolts of pleasure ran through my body every time the head of the cock hit my prostate on the right spot. I realized I was moaning of pleasure now. Or had I been moaning all along?

Patty tried some different rhythms and depts as she fucked me and I gave in to just enjoying it. I liked the feeling of getting fucked, but knowing it was Patty who held my hips while taking my ass made it really amazing.

"Do you like it Conrad?" Patty asked after a while.

I was a little afraid to respond.

"Are you loving it?" she asked again.

"Uh-huh," I admitted as she was pounding me more and more intensely.

"Say it," she said. "Say you love it."

I hesitated, embarrassed to say it out loud with Ben here. But I was thoroughly enjoying the cock up my ass.

Then she slapped my ass, hard. "Say it!"

"I like it," I admitted out loud as I was panting.

She slapped my ass again. "You love it, don't you little pervert? Say it."

"I love it," I confessed as my body was rocking back and forth on the coffee table with each thrust.

"Say you love being fucked by my cock."

"I love being fucked," I said.

"Louder. Say it. Admit it," Patty said. She smacked my ass again. "Lose that shame and admit it."

"I love being fucked by your cock!" I said, meaning it and getting really turned on by admitting it out loud. "I love it! Fuck me, please, I love it," I said, feeling my cock ooze precum.

"Good perv," Patty said warmly.

And then she pulled out, leaving me suddenly empty. I could feel the lube run down my balls as I was lying there, panting and incredibly horny. And used. Used so well.

"That was fun," I heard Patty say behind me. A few moments later I heard a muffled thud when she dropped the strap on on the towel.

I still had my eyes closed when she sat down next to Ben on the couch. I heard them kiss.

"I love my dick," Patty said between kisses. "It turns me on."

Then there were more kissing sounds.

"What about you honey," she said softly. "Want to have a go at him or would you like me to suck you off?"

That's when I opened my eyes and looked at them. Patty was rubbing his tent while kissing his neck.

"Err, I'd love a blowjob from you," he said.

"Alright," Patty said as she sat on her knees on the couch next to him, tying her hair into a pony tail using a hairband. "Take off your pants."

I sat up, lifting my torso from the table, and sat on my knees. I wasn't sure what to do. Should I leave or go sit somewhere else? I felt like I intruded, but they both seemed to ignore me as Ben lifted his hips and pulled his sweatpants down, revealing his cock.

I looked at it, hypnotized for a second. He was almost fully hard. His cock wasn't that long, but really thick and his cockhead was covered by his foreskin. He had a trimmed bush that ran a trail up to his belly. He grinned at Patty.

Patty just smiled, grabbed his cock and lowered her mouth on his cock and in one smooth movement swallowed it whole, just as she had done with my dildo when demonstrating how to deepthroat. Then she pulled back and started bobbing her head up and down.

It looked really weird to see her suck a cock for real. Like there was again another version of the girl next door I hadn't met before. She looked sexy though as she sucked in her cheeks before pulling his cock out briefly with an audible pop. Then she immediately went back down on it.

I didn't know if it was okay for me to look, but I really didn't care anymore. I loved watching Patty suck him off. And I loved watching his cock being sucked. It was a really nice cock to be honest. Patty put her ass in the air as she put her body into it, bobbing up and down, her hand on his leg for support. Ben just leaned his head back and closed his eyes.

It took only a couple of minutes before he softly stated: "I'm almost there Pat."

Patty paused very briefly to get up and say: "Go on, cum," before she resumed bobbing her head up and down, letting that thick cock glide in and out between her lips.

A few moments later I saw Ben's body tense before he started grunting. Patty continued to move her head until she felt him cum and then held still, her lips still wrapped around his thick shaft. I saw the base of Ben's cock pump as he shot his load into her mouth.

Patty just held really still until Ben had settled down. Then she pulled her mouth off and stood up. She hasted in my direction. And suddenly I understood why.

"Ophehm," she said, almost intelligible because of the load in her mouth, indicating that she wanted me to open my mouth.

I hesitated just for a second before I complied, holding my head back and opening my mouth.

I expected her to drop Ben's load from a distance, but she actually put her lips to mine as she let the thick, slimy substance roll into my mouth. I grimaced a second from the taste, but I still welcomed it into my mouth. For her I gladly would.

I felt her tongue briefly touch mine, the closest I ever got to a French kiss with her, and then she pulled back, leaving me with a mouthful of stale tasting cum that wasn't even mine. I quickly swallowed it, wanting to get rid of gooey substance. And as soon as it was gone I realized again that although I didn't like the taste very much, it wasn't really that bad. And it made me feel really perverted, it really turned me on.

"Thank Ben for his cum," she ordered.

I went red as a lobster. "Thanks Ben," I stammered, but I didn't look at him. I felt too embarrassed.

"You're welcome Perv," Ben said friendly.

"Good perv," Patty said. She sounded proud again. And I felt proud.

Then she unhooked the buckle holding my wrists behind my back. She squatted in front of me and looked straight into my soul with her hazelnut brow eyes.

"Are you alright?" she asked, stroking my hair briefly.

I nodded. I was. My mouth was sticky and my ass as well, but I was very much alright.

Patty leaned forward and undid the buckle of my collar. She handed me the collar and said: "Put it where it's supposed to be and get dressed."

I nodded again and got up to dress myself in the hallway.

12