My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 11

Story Info
The heart of a Domme and the pride of a sub.
4.7k words
4.87
43.2k
34

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next Tuesday morning, while I was at work, Patty texted me to ask me if I would like to hang out at her place that evening, since Ben would be gone all night, gaming with a friend. I happily agreed, of course.

I was loving being Patty's Perv. Even at work, sitting at my desk, surrounded by my coworkers, my chastity cage was a constant reminder of me being her sub. I looked around while sitting at my desk and saw all my coworkers go about their business. Only I knew I had a sexy secret. My cock was owned by my best friend, who was a Domme. I loved my secret, but I was glad it was a secret. I would feel totally ashamed if they knew the truth.

"Hey sweetie," Patty said as she let me in that evening, just before she kissed my cheek. Her voice sounded a little flat.

I followed her into the kitchen where she had started preparations for our meal. There was a pot of pasta on the stove and she was cutting vegetables. I took a cutting board and took a knife from the block and started to help her.

Patty seemed quiet.

"How was your day?" I asked her, looking at her while she was cutting an onion.

"Yuck, it was horrible," she said. "You know those days were everything goes wrong? Well, it was definitely one of those days. I ruined a keyboard by spilling noodles all over it and when I left work I even scratched my car in the parking garage. Hit a huge pole. I knew it was there and I could clearly see it and I still managed to scratch it. And my period is still going too." The union she was cutting slipped off the board and fell onto the floor. Patty put her hands against her temples and went: "Aaaahhhrrrggg!!!"

I smiled lovingly at her as I put the knife down. I stepped towards her and wrapped my arms around her. She put her head against my shoulder and took a deep breath while wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I'm just so sick of everything sometimes," she said while I held her. "I'm working my ass off and do most of the work around the house while Ben just sits around playing video games most of the time. I pay most of the bills and he hardly even works. And even then I have to do all of the cooking because he just can't and when I ask him, no, tell him that he won't get anything to eat unless he makes us dinner himself he just orders pizza or puts something in the microwave. I really feel like he's just a spoiled little kid sometimes and I'm sick of it."

She clearly was pretty fed up with it all and offering my opinion surely wouldn't help, so I just held her for a minute.

"You know what, why don't you just go sit down?" I said as I kissed her forehead. "I'll bring you a glass of wine and finish cooking."

"Would you?" she asked.

"Of course. I love taking care of you. You don't always have to order me to do that."

She chuckled. "As much as I hate telling Ben what to do all the time, I love ordering your ass around," she said as she let me go. Then she kissed my cheek and said: "You are the sweetest," before heading to the living room.

When I had finished cooking I took two servings on deep plates to the living room. I handed Patty a plate and sat next to her on the couch.

"Aw, thanks sweetie," she said as I handed her the plate. "I'm starving."

"Careful though, it's hot."

We watched TV together while silently eating our food.

"How was your day?" she asked me as he was halfway through her plate.

"It was alright," I said. I took another bite before I said: "I realized today at work that I love having a sexy secret."

"What's that, your cage?" she said with her mouth full.

I nodded. "Yes. And that my best friend determines what I do or don't do with my cock. All the secrets that come with being Patty's Perv, really. Doing all kinds of taboo things I love doing but of which I'd hate it if anyone would know."

Patty chuckled before she put another spoon full in her mouth. "Would it really be so bad if someone would know find out though?" she asked after swallowing her food.

"Hell yeah," I said. "I wouldn't know how to show myself at work if people knew. I'd just die of shame or something I guess."

"Why?" Patty asked, before eating her final bite of her pasta. She sure had been hungry.

That was actually a good question, I thought, since I didn't have an answer ready. So I thought about it before answering: "I don't know. I guess I'd feel like people would see me as being inferior or something. A lesser man."

Patty put her elbow on the back of the couch and leaned her head against her hand, looking at me for a moment while I finished my plate.

"Is that why you looked away from Ben when I told you to thank him for his cum the other day?" she asked.

I felt myself blush when she mentioned that moment.

"Yeah," I said softly.

She stared at me again a for a couple of moments, a loving smile playing around her lips.

"You know, I just realized something," she said. "Or you made me realize it actually. I think there is a profound difference between embarrassment and shame."

I let that sink in for a second.

Then she continued: "I love embarrassing you. I love the look in your eyes and the way it makes you blush and stammer and I know you like it too, because you always get turned on when I do that. But I don't like it when I see shame in your eyes. I really don't want you to be ashamed."

She really touched something inside of me by saying that. And it made me think.

"So, why the shame?" she asked me. "Are you really that ashamed of who you are and what you like?"

I just looked at her, feeling confused for a second, still thinking it was normal to feel ashamed of being a sub and trying coming up with an real answer, other than 'it's normal to be ashamed of being a sub', to her question.

"For instance, why do you feel ashamed towards Ben?" she asked.

"I don't know. It's like when I do those kinds of things I truly am a lesser man than he is. Like I would be truly inferior and he would know that. And that hurts."

"Are you really inferior though?" she asked.

"Well, yeah. He is handsome and well built. And I don't think he would ever lower himself to a point where he would let you fuck his ass or eat another man's cum." I left out the part where it was obvious that he is man enough to get to kiss and fuck Patty while I wasn't.

She studied my face for a moment. Then she said: "Conrad, please don't see yourself as a lesser man than he is. I love him, but he's a scared little kid in a lot of ways and so are a lot of men I know. You on the other hand are one of the bravest men I've ever met. Don't you realize how much guts a guy has to have to submit to a woman? To put on a chastity cage and give her the keys? To follow her embarrassing orders? To eat another man's cum after being fucked in the ass?"

Her saying that made a huge difference for me. Her saying that and the look of pure respect in her eyes while she said it made it very real. I believed her without a doubt and I had never realized she saw me that way. I got goosebumps as felt my heart open. And then I realized that her looking at it like that, her true and deep respect for a perverted sub like me, is what made her a real Domme. To me at least, in that moment.

I swallowed and looked at her flabbergasted for a few seconds.

"So, no more shame please," she said. "Just be proud of your strength and courage." Then she handed me her plate and said: "And now go strip and clean up, you little pervert. Mommy needs a foot rub."

I took my clothes off in the hallway and put on the Patty's Perv collar and matching cuffs. Then I quickly cleaned up the kitchen and put the dishes in the dishwasher.

When I returned to the living room I was expecting Patty with bare feet waiting for a foot rub, but she wasn't even there. A few moments later she entered. She had changed clothes from her formal looking work outfit to jeans and a loose T-shirt. Normally when she changed after work she just put on sweatpants, but this time it was immediately clear to me why she chose her tight jeans over the baggy sweatpants: from her groin protruded the dildo of the strap on. She grinned at me with her twinkling eyes when she noticed I saw it.

"Go sit over there," she said, pointing at a spot on the floor.

I got off from the couch, staring at the fully clothed girl next door with the large dick, and sat down on the floor.

"No Conrad," she said with her eye rolling voice. "On you knees."

And so I got on my knees.

Then she just stood there, about ten feet away from me, her arms crossed below her small boobs, looking at me. It took a while before she asked: "What do you see when you look at me right now?"

"Well, I see you. I see Patty, my Domme," I said. "And you're wearing your dick."

"No, I mean, what do you feel?"

I focuses my attention inward for a second before I said: "I'm nervous in a way, more excited than nervous maybe. And I feel like I want to make you happy by doing whatever you are going to tell me to do."

"And what do you feel if you look at my dick?"

I looked at it, but couldn't put words to my feelings yet.

"Do you want to suck it?" she asked.

"Yes, if you want me to, I will," I said.

"No, for now, this time at least, it's not about what I want. I want to know what you want. Do you want to suck it? Do you want to suck it just because you like it, without me ordering you? You are allowed to say no if that's the truth. Just tell the truth. I won't judge you."

I searched my feelings and found that I did want to suck it. And as soon as I acknowledged that feeling, I started blushing. I felt ashamed to want it, but I wanted it. So I said, truthfully: "Yes."

"Then ask me," she said. "Ask me if you may suck my dick."

"May I suck your dick?" I replied quickly.

"No, you may not, because I don't believe you. You can suck it if you can make me believe you really want to. I need to feel that you mean what you say."

I was about to beg for it when I realized just making begging noises wasn't going to cut it. She defied me to express my true lustful, taboo desire to suck it. So I closed my eyes for a minute, tuning into the feeling of me wanting to suck it and discarding the feelings of shame that seemed to be attached to it.

Then I opened my eyes, looked straight at her and said: "Please Patty, may I suck your dick?"

Her eyes twinkled for a second, but she still looked serious. "Nah, I'm not sure yet. Maybe. Will you put it down your throat?"

I nodded.

"I don't believe you," she said.

I closed my eyes again and tuned in on the feeling I had when I deepthroated it and how much I would like to feel that again. My cock woke up and started to grow in its cage. Then I said: "I would really like to shove that amazing big dick of yours down my throat. May I please suck your dick, Patty?"

Her face lit up. Then she said: "Yes, I would love it if you'd suck my dick."

She started walking into my direction and I thought she would come to me, but she didn't. Instead she walked to the couch and sat down on the edge of the seat and leaned back. The dildo stood up straight in the air.

"Come over here," she said. "Come here and suck my dick."

I crawled towards her on my hands and knees as I felt my cock get harder in my chastity cage. I sat down on my knees between her legs, rested my arms on her amazing thighs and licked the dildo from it's rubber balls to it's cockhead. I looked straight at her as I let my tongue make circles on the realistic head. Then, while maintaining eye contact, I let it slide into my mouth until it hit the entrance to my throat and I gagged. I didn't take it out of my mouth though. Instead I bobbed my head up and down, pleasuring the rubber toy with my tongue while I used a hand to stroke the shaft. I allowed myself to just enjoy myself, enjoy the feel of her dildo in my mouth, pretending it to be a real cock. Patty's cock.

Patty just smiled at me.

After a few minutes she asked: "Tell me the truth Conrad: do you like sucking my dick?"

I took it out of my mouth and stroked it's shaft while I said: "Yes, I love sucking your dick." Then I quickly tried to deepthroat it, but I gagged again.

"Does your cock get hard when you suck my dick?" she asked.

I paused again to answer her: "Yes, it does." I felt a little embarrassed, but not truly ashamed. "It turns really me on when I suck your dick." I grinned and then attacked the dildo again with my mouth.

She stroked my head briefly as she said appreciatively: "Now, that I do believe without a doubt. Good perv."

She let me suck her dick for a couple more minutes. My spit ran down it's shaft and was starting to drench her jeans, but she didn't seem to care and neither did I.

Then she stopped me by putting her finger under my chin and lifting my head up util I took the dildo out of my mouth and looked at her.

"Would you like to fuck it Conrad? Tell me the truth."

I blushed a little, but said: "Yes."

"Really?"

"Yes. I want to feel it in my ass," I said while looking her straight in her hazelnut brown eyes. It was the flat out truth. "Please Patty, I really want to feel it inside of me."

She smiled again and said: "I believe you. Go get the lube. It's in the drawer in the bedroom."

I hurried to get the lube and a towel. When I got back she was still leaning back on the couch with her feet on the floor.

I put a big glob of lube on the head of the dildo and spread it out along its shaft with my hand while trying to think of how to best position myself to sit on it, having never ridden a cock that was attached to a human being before in this position.

I clumsily put my knee on the seat and swung my leg over her, putting my other knee on the other side of her. Patty laid her hands on my smooth thighs. Then I lubed up my butt crack and used my hand to guide the dildo towards my butthole. I looked straight at her while pushing it against my hole, something that still felt pretty embarrassing to do with my best friend looking at me, but I felt no shame. I knew it was okay. She wanted it, I wanted it, and I knew she respected me for wanting to do it.

So, when the dildo slid into my ass, I lowered myself slowly on it, still looking at her. We connected, staring in each others eyes, while I knew my eyes would betray the kinky, horny, lustful feeling of a rather big dick penetrating my ass. I moaned softly as it passed my prostate and Patty smiled, her eyes twinkling.

I used the towel to wipe the lube of my hands and then put them on the back of the couch for support, next to Patty's head. And then I started to ride the dildo.

Soon I realized that fucking her dick in this position was really, really intimate. We looked at each other, seeing every little change of expression in each others faces and eyes. My best friend was staring straight into my soul as I felt the large cock slide in and out of me, rubbing my prostate. And that contact made it into a very erotic, exhilarating experience. Soon I got more into it, tilting my hips a little on each stroke, riding it as if it was really her cock and I wanted to pleasure it. It was a huge turn on to be so close to her, her hands on my smooth thighs which she just held there to feel the muscles work, I guessed. She had a faint smile on her face and her eyes reflected that she truly enjoyed watching me ride her dick.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Yes," I stated determined. "It feels great."

She briefly broke eye contact to look at my crotch. My cock was bulging in its plastic prison, oozing a river of precum onto her jeans. She collected some of it with her finger and held it in front of my mouth. I sucked it greedily into my mouth, tasting my precum and her finger. Having a finger in my mouth turned out to be a huge turn on for me and it made my cock twitch.

"You are such a perv," she said as she withdrew her finger and put her hand back on my thigh.

I grinned widely, panting from the effort and arousal.

"Do you like being a perv?" she asked.

"Yes. I love it. I love being a perv that loves your dick up his ass," I said, almost truly proud.

"Good perv," she said, grinning.

She let me ride her a couple of more minutes and then she said: "Get up. Let's switch positions."

I climbed off her, my legs shaking from not being used to using them in such a position. She instructed me to lay on my back with my ass on the edge of the seat. Then she lifted my legs and put them on her shoulders. She expertly used her upper body to push my legs and make my butt come off the seat of the couch. She guided the dildo with her hand, looking for the entrance of my ass and when she found she pushed against it. It slid in really easy now and penetrated me with one smooth move.

And then she started fucking me. Slowly at first, but when she figured out how to position her hips for the best angle she increased the speed quickly. It was awesome to feel her body move against the back of my legs and this position made me feel so slutty, so perverted.

I looked at her face as her hair bounced a little with every thrust. There was a fierce power in her eyes I had never seen from her before. It was friendly, but fierce. Lustful. Animalistic.

Soon she started pounding my ass hard and fast, fucking me really well, smashing her pelvis against my ass and sending rocking shocks through my whole body. It felt wonderful. The cock raced over the golden spot on my prostate time and time again. She was panting and I was moaning, even making muffled 'ooh's and 'aah's.

I felt the lust flow through my lower regions and then the energy seemed to gather there, making me feel as if the whole lower part opened up for that pounding cock. I loved that feeling, I had never felt it before. I closed my eyes and let myself dwell in that awesome feeling. And then, all of the sudden, a wave of pleasure flowed through my whole body, racing up my spine, and then my pelvic muscles got a will of their own, pulling and releasing. And then I realized I was cumming. I was actually cumming.

"Hey, you're cumming," Patty said surprised, looking at my caged cock oozing out it's pent up load.

I was unable to say anything as that amazing feeling still had me in it's control. I did hear myself moan a lot though.

When I came down from my orgasm and my body relaxed again, Patty pulled the dildo out of me and stood up, panting from the exertion, grinning widely.

"Well, that has never happened before," I said, grinning and looking at the puddle of cum that was slowly running down my belly and pooling in my belly button. She handed me the towel and I wiped it off.

"It seems you're a real pervert then, loving to get ass fucked so much that it made you cum," she said, smiling teasingly at me.

I looked her proudly in the eyes and said: "Yes, it seems so. Isn't it great?"

"It definitely is," she said grinning.

She let her self fall onto the couch next to me.

"Well, that was fun," she said. "I understand now why you guys love fucking so much. It's awesome to do."

I chuckled and put my head on her shoulder.

She stroked my hair, asking: "Are you alright?"

"Yes," I said. I was, although I suddenly felt a little chilly. "But I don't want to go home yet. Can I stay for a little while?"

"Sure," she said. "It's still early and Ben won't be home for a while I guess. But I would like to go and change. You got my pants all wet. On the outside and on the inside." She chuckled.

I just grinned at the hint of her arousal. "Do you mind if I put my clothes on? I'm starting to get a little cold."

"No, I don't mind," she said as she got up and went to the bedroom.

We hung out a little longer, just chatting and watching a little TV. This time she did get the foot rub she wanted. She didn't even ask for it, but I offered it to her since I wanted to make her feel better after her long day and thank her for the great, well, sex I guess. It wasn't a real sexy foot rub, just a real friendly one. And I loved touching her while we chatted, even if it was just her feet.

12