All Comments on 'My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 11'

by TwistedDejavu

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a great story. I always look forward to new chapters. Maybe let Patty wear his key on a necklace, so that he knows who owns him. Keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First and foremost. I have a lot of respect for you. I cant bring myself to produce more then 10k words a year. You churned that out in half a week and in a very solid quality at that.

This chapter has been a turning point for me. It feels like our protagonists have finally started talking with each other. It´s not the sex that keeps a bdsm relationship going... it´s ghe constant communication.

I love that they are learning. There are so many ´curve´ stories out there. The fact that we can watch two established and likeble characters growing pulls the story on another level in my book.

About learning... a lackmustest of their relationship would be the moment when patty relishes her control for some time... a week, maybe two. The pretense of patty forcing him would fall in this time. Conrad would need to ask... it could help them to really define what conrad really wants.

I´m a dom with a servicesub. It can be very hard to get to know what she really wants or needs sometimes... because of her tendencies to just please me.

This story is solidly in the 5star range in my book.

Steve65999Steve65999over 1 year ago

Another great chapter. I love how this took their relationship to a new level of respect- embarrassment, not shame. Emotions I’ve had to work through myself with my own kinks. Why is it that the sub should feel shame? It could just as easily be argued that the Domme should feel shame for wanting to hurt and dominate. So an equal emotional relationship with respect is perfect. And as for the pegging, yes please!!! Can’t wait to see what Sue has in store!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please please please showcase or talk about aftercare more. It's such an important part of a healthy dynamic and you kind of gloss over it, which is a shame because the characters are amazing, and your writing for their play scenes is super hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well I think the story is evolving into a true love story even though Patty doesn't know how much she is actually in love with Conrad. For a second language and writing this and publishing it immediately you are doing great. I'm hooked on this series and although I loved Patty treating Conrad as her slave/sub, it seems that she is more of a dominant lover, without intercourse with Conrad now. She needs to drop her current lover he is a child, and she should move in with Conrad and continue to expand her love and domination over him. Well keep up the great work and I will continue to read your ongoing series. Thank you.

BimsehugBimsehugover 1 year ago

I love your story, and I am deeply in love with Patty. I love her non-judgemental, natural approach. She's a true natural.

I do actually have a childhood friend who's somewhat like Patty. We have never been in an actual relationship, but we have been playing in the past. She's also used me to test various activities and tools before trying them out with her boyfriends.

Now that we are both married to other people, her husband is her sub, and we don't really play anymore.

Unfortunately, I've never managed to get my wife interested in this lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This immediately became my favorite story series. I'm so envious of Conrad!

I think you're not giving yourself enough credit: your English reads much better than many native speakers, and the story is engaging. I've been checking for updates multiple times every day, just hoping for more on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

thanks for working so hard on this story, i do enjoy your work and the effort you are making. it will be interesting how Patti learns from sue and what new kink that Conrad is exposed to. will he be kept in the barn overnight, what will his interaction with the other slaves be, will sue train patty to discipline him in creative ways, so far they have been all indoors, but outside inn the country there will be a whole new experience waiting. keep up the good work, you are doing well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a great chapter, and it was fun seeing the two characters explore the emotional and psychological side to kink as well as the physical. Thank you for continuing this story, I'm excited for what is next in their journey together. I like that things build slowly and don't always have to be bigger and better and kinkier. Sometimes it's nice to just read a story where things don't turn unrealistic quickly just to satisfy the lust of the readers!

KimzzzonKimzzzonover 1 year ago

This is one of the best series I have been reading in a very long time keep up the great work 👍

ontsurtontsurtover 1 year ago

I love this series. I's a unique angle/niche and you've executed it well. Three (two and a half?) fully fleshed out, believable people exploring something new in a manner that feels completely real to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I appreciate your hard work to keep it realistic, great series! I'm wondering wether ot not Conrad's readiness to support Patty will lead to him being her maid, him being waxed kinda prepared him for a bit of embarassing feminisation. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would like to see rope bondage added to the mix. I think she could tie him up and leave him there while she is with Ben. Perhaps he will be able to overhear what they are doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First, I love your story. I appreciate all the hard work of writing and publishing, and the plot seems to be developing well on the fly.

If I had any criticism to offer it would be this: My wife and I discovered bdsm and our roles together during our relationship. It is an exciting and emotional journey for both Domme and sub.

I feel like because most of these stories are written by sub men, the emotional side of submissive is usually well thought out and expressed in the writing.

However, the emotional experience of the Domme; finding herself, developing her strengths, identifying her own desires, and even the challenges of identifying as a sadist, these aspects are often overlooked. Maybe it isn’t overtly sexy, and perhaps that’s why it isn’t elaborated on, but it really helps me when I feel her journey as well, and builds a connection with the character as a reader.

Thank you again for all your hard work, and I look forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is great. I like the undercurrent of sexual tension between Conrad and Patty's boyfriend. It's very subtle but it's there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you TwistedDejavu! I am reliving my past beginning experiences living in a 24-7 D/s roll with my Mistress/wife through your story. You are doing a superb job in your story line. Too many writers jump ahead too fast and as a reader, reading their works I tell myself that was a huge leap from one chapter to the next.

Keep up the excellent work. I can hardly wait for the next chapters... pantyboy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You've done brilliantly with this series. It's far more multi dimensional and thoughtful than most despite your quick turnover approach. And absolutely nothing major wrong with your English at all. So, well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story has been incredible. Look forward to new chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Patiently waiting for her to lock up Ben’s cock.

ElvisOmarElvisOmarover 1 year ago

After reading your personal epilog to this chapter, I'm even more impressed. Keep up the great work, TwistedDejavu! I don't always share your specific fetish interests, but I love your story because it has realistic characters and isn't just the same series of events over and over.

If you're looking for suggestions, my own fantasies include edging masturbation ending with denial, especially in front of a small and appreciative audience. Maybe even in competition with another submissive boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh no your writing is just great for someone, that's english language is not native to you. for some of us your writings are way better then anything that we could put together. as for for this story line we really appreciate this story line. that being said we do like your ability turn out a new chapter every other day or so, please keep writing. can't wait for the next chapters. hopefully Sue will give Patty and her perv a new real metal chastity cage. also introduce in to the pleasures of making her slave/perv in giving Patty plenty of oral from her perv with or with out creampies, Patty deserves stress relieving pleasures..

bokep00bokep00over 1 year ago

I'm intrigued with the relationship between patty and her boyfriend. prior to this chapter i assumed that the rule they had is he got to be there when it's getting sexual between those two. but well what do i know? Im not the author. keep up the good work.

Submisky35Submisky35over 1 year ago

i've been thoroughly enjoying this story. As for your language skills, I've not seen much evidence of poor sentence structure or grammar. So, I applaud your ability to write in a language that is not your first. Timing-wise, I have been surprised at how rapidly each one appears on Literotica. i previously submitted a lengthy story (33 chapters) which was way longer than I intended when I started it, but as it progressed, new ideas kept popping into my head. My average time between chapters was probably ten days, but that didn't stop readers from coming back to it. So, take your time and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really appreciate the best friend angle. Protective, supportive, and kinky :) I hope they're able to keep it or turn it into love. I'm also ready to say goodbye to Ben. You took a really good route with this chapter and made Conrad stronger. He knows what he likes and he's good with it. From a Domme perspective, it makes him a lot more attractive and valuable as a sub. Patty helping him come to terms with that is exactly what a best friend should do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ABSOLUTELY NO COMMENTS ON WRITING STYLE OR GRAMMAR; IT IS WHAT IT IS & I LOVE IT (I DON’T READ THESE STORIES FOR THE GRAMMAR OR STYLE :). SOMETIMES THE STORY KEEPS BOTH HANDS BUSY.)

I LOVE THE WAY THE STORY IF DEVELOPING; A LITTLE MOR FORCED (?) M/M ACTION WOULD BE VERY EXCITING.,

LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE CHAPTERS (HOPEFULLY!!!) TO CUM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't worry about your English or grammar. They're fine. I wouldn't have guessed English is not your first language.

I'm really enjoying your story and the characters. Great potential too. Looking forward to the continuation.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the story line and where it has led. at some point the interactions between the domme and the sub should become more intimate. like forced bi, menstral play, even toilet play..all based on the perv motiff

Budman0_0Budman0_0over 1 year ago

Having written a 43 chapter story (not on this site) I can't imagine publishing as I write. I have gone back to adjust the characters or story line SO MANY times I can't count. I don't know how you write this well without being able to go back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your grammar is much better than a huge percentage of native speakers and your story is terrific,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this story is well writen and the story line is great. ilove how patty is kind to her sub. ihope it continues with many more chapters thank you for writing it

aimlesstiedaimlesstiedover 1 year ago

Thank you very much, I am enjoying your text a lot, keep going :-)

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

You're creative & the dynamics are different, making it more deliciously kinky.

I look forward to more.

dyetieddyetiedover 1 year ago

Really enjoying the series. Great writing. Much appreciated. Deserves six stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is seriously an amazing read you should be proud of your work

chefjess2039chefjess2039about 1 year ago

I love that someone can do a dom sub inchastity story right where the dom is doing it out of love and not hate

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman8 months ago

What a wonderful surprise to hear from the author at this stage of the series.

My compliments are all the more earned. This is a terrific series and you inspire me to no end.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

THIS STORY SEEMS TO COME FROM THE HEART, IT IS SEEN FROM TWO PEOPLE ON EACH SIDE OF A SUB DOMME REALTIONSHIP NOT JUST ONE SIDE THIS GIVES THIS STORY THAT EXTRA SEXUAL CONTENT, YOU JUST WANT TO READ THE NEXT PART ,

GruffaloGruffaloabout 1 month ago

Well done. A gripping tale without major language problems. No need to apologize. I found the two main characters completely realistic and lovable. I just wish they were happier.

Mraanonymous2219Mraanonymous221922 days ago

Which chapter do these two actually have sex?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous