My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty got a text and as she was reading it, she said: "Oh, it's Sue. She's inviting us to come over next Saturday. Would you like to go?"

"Yeah, sure," I said. "It could be interesting, right?"

"Yeah, I guess. I'm curious," she said.

"Me too."

So we accepted her invitation.

When I left later that night she walked me to the front door.

"Conrad? Here, take these," she said, handing me the keys to my cage.

I looked at her puzzled.

"You need a good shower and we probably won't see each other until Saturday. Take them. Have a shower without your cage tonight. Just don't jerk off. You can put them in my mailbox tomorrow."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes. Just be honest about it if you do jerk off, I won't be too hard on you. But please don't though, I still love controlling your cock." She grinned and her eyes twinkled.

I nodded and said: "Okay, I won't jerk off. Thanks. I'll see you Saturday."

We hugged and then I left.

Later that night I enjoyed an unsupervised shower. It was wonderful. And I didn't jerk off, even though just washing my accessible penis felt great.

When I got out of the shower I left the chastity cage off, looking forward to sleeping for a whole night without my cage. But when I got into bed, it somehow didn't feel right. I felt, well, lonely maybe, as if I missed it. As if I missed Patty.

So I put it back on and wore it through the night. And the next morning I drove by Patty's place on my way to work to drop the keys in her mailbox. As I put them in, knowing I would be locked for a while again, I smiled. I loved being Patty's Perv. And I loved Patty.

**********

Author's note

**********

Hi everyone,

If you're reading this, it seems my story somehow still has your interest. I would like to say a few words about the story and myself.

For starters, I'm publishing this story (almost) real time. As I'm writing this, I only have a draft for the next chapter and nothing more except for a few vague ideas that seem to change every day. I'm posting each chapter as soon as it's finished (and of course I edit and proofread before posting it) without overthinking it too much, mostly to keep some publishing speed up.

The big downside of publishing real time is that I can't go back and change previous chapters to help build stronger characters and more consistent storylines (something some commenters picked up on without knowing it maybe). I do apologize if my choice to work this way has taken away a little bit of your reading pleasure.

You see, this story started out as just a little fun little project when I had two weeks off. All the storyline I started with was that it would be about two inexperienced friends trying to figure out their way into something as complex as themselves and bdsm by experimentation and trial and error, and I took it from there.

When I started writing this, I thought I would write maybe three or four chapters and that would be it. I posted the first chapter as soon as it was finished to see if anyone would even be interested at all. It seems people are interested though and I'm still writing. I would like to thank all of you for reading it, rating it and commenting on it. It inspires me to keep going.

I take your comments very seriously and they are helping me to figure out in what direction the story eventually will go and/or which obvious things I have overlooked while pumping out words. Some of your comments made so much sense to me, they will be incorporated in future chapters. Of course I can't incorporate every suggestion and every diverse wish of the entire kink community, but please keep the comments coming. As a writer I do rely on your feedback, at least for a bit.

I also want to apologize for my English. It's not my native language and on top of that I'm mildly dyslectic, making editing very tedious and hard, and proofreading will probably leave some errors everyone will pick out right away. So if reading my stories is a little hard or toe curling, or if you encounter a lot of grammar and spelling errors, I do apologize for that.

Since I do have work to do outside of writing sexy smut, the speed in which chapters have appeared on this wonderful website until now will go down a bit. I will try to keep up and post at least two or three chapters a week if my personal life will allow it.

Again, thank you so much for your support!

Best regards,

TwistedDejavu

12