My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Interesting," Sue said, smiling. "And what about you Conrad, what do you like? What are your kinks?"

I felt confused a little for a second, both by this powerful and experienced Domme asking me what I like and also by not having a clear answer.

"Well, I like pleasing Patty I guess," I said while trying to come up with a good answer to the question about what my kinks are. "I do like it that she owns my cock, and that she in a way even owns me by making me Patty's Perv."

Sue listened carefully to what I was saying and nodded briefly. "So, are you a sub or a slave?" she asked.

"I'm not sure," I stammered, feeling a little awkward at my own inexperience. "I'm not sure what the difference is to be honest."

Sue smiled. "Well, a slave gives up everything he is, or was maybe, to be completely owned. It's an living object without identity, opinions and thoughts of it's own. And most importantly, no rights at all. While a sub is a real person with feelings and needs and all that comes with it, choosing to submit to someone on his own terms, usually for the duration of play, to return to be himself after that."

I let that sink in for a second.

"So, are you a mindless object or a person with feelings needs?" she asked me, to clarify her question.

"In that case, I'm definitely a sub," I answered, glad she helped me to come up with a true answer to a question I really understood.

Patty just silently ate her soup, following our conversation.

"Good," Sue said, smiling a little motherly at me. "So, what are your kinks and what are your needs?"

I thought about it for a second and then decided on the only truthful answer I could come up with: "I don't really know to be honest."

Sue looked at me with that motherly look again before she asked: "Did you like it when Patty fucked you with a strap on?"

"Yes, I did," I said. And after I said it, I noticed I wasn't ashamed of my answer.

"And do you like it when she teaches you to eat cum?"

I looked at Patty for a second. I loved that this Domme was actually helping me to figure myself out, but I was really scared that me answering her questions truthfully would cause problems between me and Patty.

"I don't know," I said.

"Feel for a second Conrad, did you like it?" Sue asked directly.

"No, not too much, although I do like pleasing her by doing it."

"I see," Sue said and then quickly fired another question: "Do you like to wear a chastity cage while Patty has the keys to it?"

"Yes, that I do like very much," I said, relieved my answer would please Patty.

Sue smiled briefly while taking time to eat another spoonful of soup. Then she asked me: "Are your sexual needs met?"

I was puzzled for a second. Wasn't the purpose of wearing a cage not to have your sexual needs suppressed? "Yes, I guess. She sometimes lets me jerk off and cum while she watches or instructs me, so yes, I think so."

"I see," Sue said again. The next question was: "Do you feel loved and cared for by Patty after you play?"

Again, I was puzzled. I knew I was in love after play, but the question was if I felt loved by Patty after we played. And, to be honest, I often felt used and discarded after we played, although I always tried to ignore those feelings. I always thought that it was supposed to feel like that. That it was my place to feel like that. But this question suggested it wasn't.

Sue noticed my expression and since I stayed silent a little too long, she asked me, very warmly: "Conrad, do you feel loved or used after you have played?"

"Sometimes I do feel used or discarded," I stammered. "But mostly I don't mind. I would gladly suffer such feelings for Patty. I love being Patty's Perv."

"I see," Sue said. She looked very motherly at me again for a moment and then she turned to Patty, saying: "My dear, you two have a major problem."

Patty looked startled. Then I saw her jaw clench and I knew she wasn't just startled. She was getting angry.

Sue studied her for a second and then said: "I like the two of you and you obviously like each other. But if you continue on this track, people are going to get hurt. Badly. It will tear your friendship apart and it will leave both of you broken hearted."

Patty still sat there, silent. I knew her well enough to know she didn't cope well with being corrected or even people second guessing her. I feared for a second this whole visit to this wonderful place would turn out to be a disaster.

Then Sue continued: "But don't worry, I can help you fix it. I know Conrad wants to, but it all depends on you Patty. Would you allow me to mentor you, to teach you and guide you, so the two of you can build a dynamic that will continue to work in the long run and make both of you thrive?" Sue asked. Her voice was really warm and loving.

Patty seemed to calm down a little and then she looked at Sue. "I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong," she said.

"You're not doing anything wrong dear," Sue said. "You just don't know yet how to do it right. And neither does Conrad."

Patty just looked at her. I held my breath, not sure if Patty would get up and storm out in rage or if she would start crying. She looked to be pretty upset.

It took a while, but eventually she sighed, visibly relaxing. "Yes," she said softly. "I want to learn."

"Then ask me for my guidance," Sue said like a teacher telling a student to ask for help when running into trouble.

Patty looked at her and said: "I still don't understand what's wrong, but if you say something is going wrong, I trust your opinion. So, would you mentor me?"

"Yes, I would love that," Sue said, smiling motherly. "And I'll tell you what I see going wrong in a minute, but first, let's have the main course served."

When Eve and Rick suddenly stood up in reaction to that hidden cue, I realized I had totally forgotten they were even here. I looked at them in awe as they cleaned the table and served an amazing salad and sandwiches.

"So, the problem I see is that you, my dear Patty, have no idea of what your sub really likes and what he needs," Sue said as we resumed eating lunch. "And it's really important that you know such things as his Domme. He needs to be happy and if he's not and he doesn't tell you, your friendship will break sooner or later."

Patty thought about it, still feeling a little annoyed or reprimanded as far as I could tell.

"But we went to Maggie the other day and she said it was okay to do whatever I wanted and as long as he didn't use his safe word it would be fine and he would like it," she said in a concealed protest.

"Hmm, I suppose that's true in a certain context," Sue said. "You know, I've known Maggie for 15 years and I have the utmost respect for her. She knows almost every technique you can think of. But she is a commercial Domme. Her clients pay her for an hour or so of kinky bliss and then they move on. And if they ever get sick and tired of Maggie's way of doing things they just don't come back. But being involved with someone you like of even love in a long term D/s dynamic is a very different cup of tea."

That really made sense to me. I was listening to her with my full attention and even Patty seemed to open up a little again.

"So for starters, you both need to learn some things that may be a little difficult for you at first," Sue continued. "Conrad, you need to get real and learn to be honest about what you like, don't like and, most importantly, about what you truly need." She paused for a second. "Look at my subs. Do you think they are happy here?"

I looked at Eve and Rick, sitting there looking pretty. They looked pretty happy and they wouldn't have still been here with Sue after all those years if they weren't, so I answered: "Yes, I do."

"That's because if they like something, they tell me. If the don't like something, they tell me. If they need something, they tell me. I can't help them if I don't know what they need. Do you understand?"

I nodded. Sue was crystal clear. I had a thousand questions on how I could do that, but she was crystal clear and she made absolute sense.

"And Patty, you need to learn to really listen to what he tells you and incorporate it into your lives or your play, so he actually gets what he needs."

"But isn't it his job to please me and not the other way around?" Patty asked. She still seemed to be a little aggrieved.

"It's not necessarily about pleasing, but about what he needs as a human being. He may be a sub, but he has feelings and emotions, just like every other man. He can only please you if he is happy, otherwise he'll just keep pleasing you until he runs out of energy and perishes. And it that happens, things will turn very ugly for the both of you. So you really need to start paying attention to him as a person, as a man, and figure out what he needs and how you are going to make sure he gets what he needs. Being a Domme is a lot more complicated than just letting someone please you and then going about your own business again. It's a lot more work than that. I need you to understand that it takes work to have a sub."

Patty thought about that and so did I. Patty wasn't always the caring type. This was going to be hard for her, but then again, figuring out what I needed and saying it out loud wasn't going to be easy for me as well.

"So I want to ask you both: do you love your play and each other enough to commit to putting in some effort to make it work?" Sue asked.

I looked at Patty. For me it wasn't even a question, so I stated: "Yes, definitely."

Patty looked a little bit more hesitant. Then I thought back on her annoyance of having to put work into her relationship with Ben, or with his predecessors for that matter, and I suddenly felt a real fear that Patty didn't want to put any work into our dynamic at all. For a moment I really thought our little sexy fun would end here and it made my throat clench and my stomach tighten.

"Yes, I am," she said after long and careful deliberations. "I am committed and he actually deserves some more attention from me I suppose. I'm just not sure on how to do it though."

I smiled at Patty, feeling my love for her. It was wonderful to hear her say out loud that I was worth her attention.

Sue smiled and said: "Don't worry, I'll teach you. And I'll try to make it a little fun too, so how about we go to the barn after lunch for your first private lesson in communicating truthfully with each other?"

I grinned. I would love to discover all the kinky possibilities that amazing barn has to offer and Sue seemed to really know what she was talking about. Luckily Patty agreed immediately as well with a wide grin on her face.

As we walked towards the barn I felt really excited. I was looking forward to learning new things together with Patty. I hoped it would make play even more fun, but most of all, I hoped our bond would increase even more.

"Are you okay?" I asked Patty softly during the very short walk. I was worried, she did seem to have had some kind of inner conflict when Sue made clear we needed changes in our dynamic and I really wanted to know if she was alright.

"Yes," she said, moving a little closer to me. "I just wasn't really prepared to being mentored, but she did make a good point and I'm very eager to learn, so yes, I'm alright."

I briefly wrapped my arm around her shoulder before we reached the small door and entered John's Soul.

Just before we left the house, Sue had asked Rick if he minded to do the cleanup and handle the work in the kitchen, so Eve could support her in the barn. So, seconds after we entered and walked into the main room, the almost naked girl with the blue hair entered. She turned on some lights and then quickly moved to the PA system behind the bar to put on some soft, relaxing music.

Sue sat down on one of the couches in the seating area with the huge fireplace and Patty and I sat across from her on another couch.

"So, my goal for this afternoon is to help you communicate in a truthful way about your feelings, likes, dislikes, wants and needs," she started. "To do this, I want to introduce a communication method I call 'sharing', and I'll explain briefly how that works.

Sharing is based on sharing information about yourself while the other person is not allowed to react to it, except maybe by saying 'thank you for sharing'. For example, if I ask Conrad: 'what do you want?' and he replies with 'I want Patty to stick a finger up my nose,' all Patty needs to do is take note of the information he is giving about himself and reply with 'thank you for sharing'. And then it's up to her what she does with that information without any obligation. By removing the need we usually feel to agree, disagree, react or, most importantly, to comply to what has been said, it becomes way easier to express inner feelings without feeling we are burdening the other with them. Does that make any sense to you?"

Patty and I both indicated we thought it made sense. I actually thought it was brilliant. I knew I often kept my mouth shut about my feelings and needs for this exact reason. I didn't want to tell Patty what she needed to do, but my way of coping with that was by saying nothing at all and this method could really help me open up more.

"Good," Sue said. "I think you two really need to get brutally honest with each other, so I would like to ask you to have regular sharing sessions together in which you, in turns, state something you want the other to know about without the obligation to comply to each others wishes."

"We certainly will," Patty said.

"Great," Sue said. "You can have those together later. This afternoon I would like to see how you play together. I won't be engaging in play of course, but I would like to give some guidance and pointers and of course help you out with any tools and gear you'd like to use. And I might occasionally ask you to share something in order to demonstrate sharing. Would that be alright with the both of you?"

"Yes, of course," Patty said.

"Is it okay for you too Conrad?" Sue asked me, looking at me. "Do you feel comfortable playing here?"

I was a little puzzled why she asked me, since Patty already said it would be alright and I was committed to doing whatever Patty asked of me, but I did like it that she specifically asked me about my opinion, so I happily replied with: "Yes, thank you for asking."

Sue just smiled motherly at me for a second. Then she said: "Well, let's play then. Patty, please feel free to take control of your sub and let's get started."

Patty smiled, her eyes twinkling as she looked at me and said: "Well perv, you heard the lady. Go strip."

My cock stirred immediately when she said the word 'strip'. I got up and looked around for a place to strip.

Patty noticed and said: "Use the hallway."

I chuckled and hurried to the hallway to take off my clothes. I was really excited as I was undressing, and very curious on what Patty had in store for me. I also was excited and curious about playing here, in this wonderful barn, with all it's toys.

When I got back into the main room, butt naked, wearing nothing but the plastic cage that housed my slightly growing cock, I held my hands in front of my cage. I wasn't ashamed and I felt safe here with Patty and Sue, but it still felt weird to walk into a room naked.

As I approached the seating at the fireplace, I briefly glanced at Eve. She was sitting on a barstool at the bar, about 15 feet away, and was watching what was going on without interfering. I liked seeing another almost naked sub here, it made me feel less alone and more at ease somehow, and I liked the look in her piercing blue eyes as she smiled at me.

"We really should have brought your cuff set," Patty said. "Without them you look even more naked than usual."

"Do you always have him wear cuffs?" Sue asked. "Never anything else kinky? We have enough clothes in the back, we could see if there's anything that might suit him."

"No thanks," Patty said, "I like it when he's naked and wearing his cage. I like seeing his cock being all locked up and knowing I have the key and besides, him running around naked gives me a powerful feeling I really like. But maybe we should get some cuffs on him if you have some? I like the looks of cuffs and they may come in handy later, should I wish to tie him to something."

"Eve, could you go see if we have some cuffs for him?" Sue asked the blue haired sub. Eve nodded and went towards the door leading to the long corridor with all the rooms.

"And what about you?" Sue asked Patty. "Do you normally dress in your every day outfit when you guys play?"

"Yes, I do," Patty said.

"What about you Conrad, do you like the way Patty looks?" Sue asked me.

"Yes, I do. I love those jeans," I said truthfully. Patty smiled at me as I said it.

"I see," Sue said. "And she is pretty indeed and dresses well, but what about what you like? Please share want you would want Patty to look like when you guys play."

She had me there. I was so not used to stating my own opinion, or wants as Sue called it, I really had to think about it. Would I want her to be naked? Or dressed in something kinky? I really couldn't tell, but then I realized I did want to see more of her than just her jeans and shirt. She didn't have to be naked, that would be a little too much for our usual dynamic, but I did want to see more of her.

I was really afraid that if I stated my opinion Patty would take offence. Or even that she would feel like our friendship wasn't working out. I honestly feared losing her if I said what I wanted out loud, but I had committed to be mentored and to improve our dynamic. I had to say it. So, I collected my courage and said: "I would like her to dress sexy and maybe show some more skin than she usually does."

My heart was racing to be saying that out loud.

"Oh no, I'm not going to give you the pleasure of seeing me naked," Patty stated determined, crossing her arms.

My toes curled. She reacted exactly as I thought she would and I was really glad Sue was here with us.

"Hang on," Sue said, raising a hand. "Before we talk about that, please just acknowledge first he just shared something truthfully, from the heart. Some information about himself, not about you."

"Oh yes," Patty said. "Thank you for sharing," she added a bit robotically.

Sue looked at her for a second. "You seem a little defensive," she said with a warm voice.

"Yeah, it's just, I really don't like guys telling me what to do, especially if they just want to get me out off my clothes or into their beds," she said, a little annoyed.

"But he didn't tell you what to do, now did he?" Sue said. "He just told you something about what he was feeling. He never asked you to do anything."

Patty just looked at her. She looked a little puzzled.

"Look at him," Sue said softly. Patty looked at me, still having her arms crossed. "Look into his eyes. Is that just some horny guy telling you to get naked? Or is it a dear friend that a few moments ago took off all of his clothes without batting an eyelash because you told him to and who simply states he would like it if you dress sexy, without telling you to actually do it?"

Patty looked into my eyes and blinked her eyes as Sue spoke. After a few seconds she visibly relaxed. And as she relaxed, I relaxed. I was really relieved Sue had saved the situation.

Patty and I both smiled at each other and connected again as the friends we were.

Sue noticed her expression change and asked her: "You see, you are still in control of yourself and the whole situation. Now, would you please share what your want is with regards to your clothing when you play together?"

Patty thought about it for a second, then said: "I do want to have some clothes on, but I guess I do want him to see a little more of me then I usually show. And most of all, I would like to feel a little more sexy when we play." She smiled as if she was relieved to be able to drop her defenses and speak her true mind.