My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue noticed her smile and grinned briefly. "So, would you like to see if we've got something in the back that you would like to wear?"

"Yes, I think I would actually like that," Patty said, grinning girlishly.

"Come then, I'll go with you," Sue said.

They walked towards the corridor and it was only then that I realized Eve had come back. She was sitting at the bar, holding a set of cuffs in both hands. As soon as Patty and Sue went through the door, she got up and walked towards me.

I realized Eve and I were all alone now. All of the sudden I was awkwardly aware of my nakedness and my chastity cage as the pretty girl, dressed in her latex brasier, stockings and boots, sat down next to me on the couch.

"Hi," I said softy, feeling really shy.

She smiled at me. "You're cute when you're shy," she said. She seemed to be feeling completely at ease with both our lack of clothes. "Come, let me help you with these."

I gave her an arm and she started to buckle on a heavy leather wrist cuff. As her arms moved her tits shook a little and I briefly stared at them, but I didn't want to make her feel like a lust object too much, so I looked back at her face as I wondered why her nudity made me feel so nervous.

As she was buckling on the other wrist cuff, she said: "You know, it took me a lot of work to get into this outfit with the sole purpose of showing off my outfit and my body. I don't mind at all if you just look at me." She looked in my eyes for a second as I felt my cock get hard in its cage.

I swallowed nervously, but I did look at her tits again as she squatted in front of me to put on a cuff on my ankle. I had seen pierced nipples on girls in porn of course, but never on a real girl with real boobs. Then my gaze slid down to her pussy between her squatting legs. When she looked up briefly before she put the other cuff on me, she smiled at me and I felt myself blush, not just because she was naked and very pretty, but because my cock was getting so hard it was visibly struggling with my cage.

When she was done with my ankles she got up, leaned forward and put the leather collar around my neck. She leaned in to look at my neck as she fastened the strap and I could feel her blue hair brush against my face as I watched her pierced nipples again. She smelled nice and I got really turned on really quickly, almost causing me to moan.

She sat down next to me again. It felt a little awkward, the two of us sitting there with my cock pushing out my cage.

"Nice cage," she said. Her eyes were really beautiful, I thought. And it was getting very warm in this room.

"Thanks," I said. Then it fell silent for a few seconds. "Nice piercings."

"Thanks," she said. "Do you like piercings?"

"Yeah, I do." Then a few more seconds of silence. "Did they hurt?"

"Hmm, not as much as I thought they would, although my clit was pretty intense. But yeah, they did hurt. But it was just a short pain for a long time of fun."

"Did it take a long time for them to heal?" I asked, looking at her mouth for a second. She had nice, full lips with a natural red color. She didn't wear any make up.

"A few weeks maybe. But now I can do anything with them," she said as she took the ring from a nipple between two fingers and pulled, stretching out her nipple and boob with it. She twisted and turned her nipple around a little. Then she jiggled it, making her whole boob shake. "See?" she said.

I stared at her playing with her piercing for a few seconds. Then she let go of it, her nipple snapping back to it's original position and I looked up. She grinned friendly at me.

"I'll let you alone to cool down for a minute," she said with a genuine sweet voice. "I wouldn't want you to get into trouble with your Domme when she gets back," she added as she tapped on my cage with nail of her index finger. I felt my face go red as a lobster as she stood up and walked back to the bar while I watched her hips sway. God, she was hot.

I felt a little awkward, sitting here on my own in the large room, waiting for my erection to go down while Eve was sitting at the bar, 15 feet away. We didn't talk, we both just waited, listening to the soft ambient music.

It took them long enough, I thought, a few minutes before Patty and Sue finally returned. And as soon as I saw Patty, I knew it had been worth the wait. She stepped into the room on her low boots, wearing net stockings with a rough weave and a leather dress. It's design was simple, it just had a long zipper on the front and straps with buckles on top of that, and it had long sleeves, but the way it was cut and the quality of the leather was stunning. It hugged her figure so well. She had put her hair up, not in the normal pony tail that was the only alternative she used for it hanging loose, but she had put it in a single tail that was almost straight on the top of her head, the base of her tail wrapped in a 4 inch long leather tube. It made her look completely different and absolutely nothing like a girl next door. This was a Mistress, a Dominatrix, that walked into the room. The only thing I saw that revealed the original Patty was her girlish, almost shy, suppressed giggle of a girl showing off a new outfit.

Her suppressed giggle may have been the result of my expression, I realized. I was sitting there, frozen, being really impressed by how she showed yet another side of Patty.

As she walked towards me her hips swayed and she stared right at me, as if she was going to come over to teach me a lesson for something I had done wrong. She really looked impressive. And sexy. So sexy.

"You look amazing," I stammered.

"Of course I look amazing to you," she said, playfully amplifying her dominatrix look. "I'm hot and you are a pervert." Her eyes twinkled.

Sue sat down, smiling warmly at our little interaction and the looks on our faces. Patty remained standing, which made me feel smallish. I loved it.

"So, let's see if we can build a play session based on sharing," Sue said warmly. "Let's have a short sharing session about kinky things you'd like to do today and see if we can work with them."

"Sure," Patty said. I just stared at her dress and the outline of her hips.

"Patty, you go first. What do you want to do?" Sue asked.

Patty looked at me and then closed her eyes for a second. Then she said: "I want to whip him."

Sue nodded and I let her words sink in. I had never been flogged, but I was kinda curious to be honest.

"Thank you for sharing," I said.

"Now you Conrad," Sue said.

I searched my feelings and then stated: "I want to feel used, like a slut." It was still pretty scary to say these things out loud.

"Be a little more specific," Sue said.

"I want you to fuck me in my ass. Fuck me well," I said and as I said it my cock came back to life again.

"Nice share," Sue said and she looked at Patty.

Patty skipped the 'thank you' and straight out said: "I want to hurt his balls," while looking me straight in the eyes.

I swallowed nervously, noting my feelings in reaction to what Patty shared about what she really wanted.

"I want to be out of my chastity cage as we play," I said after feeling what I really wanted. Then I quickly added: "And I want you to touch my cock."

Patty paused a second, letting that sink in. I saw a brief hint of that anger I'd seen before when I said I would like her to dress sexy, but she seemed to let it go pretty quickly this time. Then she said: "I want to tie you up and see you helpless."

"I want to be tied up and made to feel helpless," I immediately replied. I meant it.

"Good," Sue said. "You are getting the hang of it and we might have something to work with. Now Conrad, did you hear her say anything you really don't want to do. Be honest and clear, no maybe's, just the limits."

I thought a little about the flogging and about her wanting to hurt my balls. It sounded intense, but I realized I was curious about both. I would like to try and I always had my safe word if it would get too much for me to handle. So I said: "No."

"Well then Patty, find a place in the room and do what you want to do," Sue said, smiling.

Patty stepped towards me. A vague smile lingered on her lips as she stood in front of me, towering over me. She really looked impressive with her hair in that tail. She hooked her index finger through the ring on the collar and gently applied upward force, indicating she wanted me to stand up without saying a word.

I could feel my heart in my throat as we briefly just stood there, looking into each others eyes. There seemed to be a lot of thoughts going on inside her. I could see it in her hazelnut brown eyes.

"Come perv," she said, softly and warm. Then she led me into the playground part of the room. I followed her, feeling a little nervous and a little turned on.

When she reached the playground, Patty just looked around. After a few moments she said to Sue: "I want to start with whipping him, but what's a good place for that?"

"I'd say the bondage rack," Sue said as she walked towards it.

Patty motioned me over there and guided me into place by my shoulders. Sue pushed a button on one of the rack's poles and a winch lowered the chains hanging from the top of the frame a little.

Patty lifted one of my arms and hooked the cuff to the chain. When she passed me in front of me to my other side, she let her fingers trail across my chest, very gently scratching me while she grinned at me. She was loving this, and so was I.

After she had connected my other cuff to the chain, Sue pushed the button again and I felt my arms being stretched out as the winches buzzed. It felt like losing control, no, surrendering control. It felt like surrendering to Patty. It was a great turn on.

As Patty squatted to hook the chains to my ankles, I noticed Eve had changed the music to something that suited better with play. She was now standing next to a large cabinet with her arms folded behind her back in some kind of sub pose. It looked really disciplined. She had opened the doors and the cabinet was full of whips and paddles in all kinds of sizes and colors. I swallowed nervously as the winches buzzed again and my feet were pulled slightly apart.

"Have you ever flogged someone?" Sue asked Patty.

"No."

"I'll show you a basic technique then," Sue said. "Flogging is an art I can't possibly teach you in five minutes, so if you both like it you should follow a class."

Patty nodded as Eve appeared holding two whips. Sue picked one and handed it to Patty. Her eyes twinkled as she was holding the torturous tool for the first time, feeling its weight and grip.

"Can you take your top off Eve?" Sue asked. Eve was standing behind me, but I heard movement and the screeching and snapping of latex and a few seconds later she stepped forward into my view, completely topless.

"I'll show you," Sue said. Eve put her feet slightly apart to make sure she was standing firmly, then moved her hair out of the way and spread her arms, dropping her head forward slightly to keep it out of the whips reach. Sue pointed out to Patty where the safe zones were to hit her and where to definitely not hit her. And then Sue swung the whip through the air, hitting the girls shoulders. While explaining the details to Patty, Sue flogged the fragile looking sub girl, gently at first, then harder. She finished with a few fast strokes. The air movement the flogger caused made Eve's hair flutter and the sounds of leather straps hitting flesh rolled through the large room. After the short demonstration I could see her skin turn slightly red. For me it was a beautiful thing to see, but it also terrified me for a second, knowing that whip would make similar sounds on my back in a few minutes and my back would probably turn even redder than Eve's.

As Patty stepped behind me I felt my heart pound in anticipation of the pain to come. My hands found the thick chains that pulled on my cuffs and I held them tightly, bracing for impact. I heard the whip whistle and then it hit my back with a dull thud. It hardly hurt at all and I almost laughed out loud of my own fear for the pain.

Then it hit again, a little harder. I felt it, but it was very doable. She hit me again a few times before Sue gave her some more pointers on how to stand, move and hold the handle.

The next row of strokes were more intense. I could handle it well, but the thuds made a lot more impact and I could feel my skin becoming warm. Patty seemed to practice some moves, since not every stroke hit well and one or two gave an unexpected sharp sting or hit my flanks a little, but after a few minutes she became more consistent. I wasn't really thinking about consistency or techniques though, I just held on to my chains and let the thuds hit my shoulder blades as my skin became more and more sensitive with each blow.

It hurt, but I loved taking Patty's blows. I knew it was her hitting me, it was her whip and her wish for me to feel this. And I wanted to feel it. As she put more power into it, I could feel her passion increase. It was her emotional energy that hit me and the whip was just a tool for her to touch me, to make me feel her.

After a few minutes, I was panting. My shoulders burned as my hands pulled on the chains. And then she stopped. My skin felt warm, burning maybe and I startled a little as I felt fingers touch it, gently caressing the skin.

Then Patty walked around the frame and stood in front of me, her feet a little apart, one hand on a hip and the other holding the whip. She grinned at me and her eyes twinkled. She was absolutely stunning. She looked fierce and dangerous, but her eyes were those of the girl I loved.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

I nodded. "Yes, I am," I said and smiled at my best friend, who really looked like a Domme.

"Great," she said softly. Then she stepped aside a little and the whip whistled through the air before hitting my belly, just below my chest.

I grunted. She had hit me pretty hard, but it was more the surprise of her continuing on my front. She hit me again. And again.

I didn't know if my front was more sensitive or that she was hitting me way harder, but it hurt. The big advantage of her flogging my belly was that I could see her. And that made up for the more intense pain. She looked wonderful. She put her shoulders into it while looking at my reddening skin, observing the whip hitting me and my abdominal muscles move in response to the hard slightly stinging thuds. Her eyes were on fire and her hair in that hot top tail danced on every stroke. She was panting, maybe not as hard as I was, but she was really putting some power in it.

A minute later, I saw that animalistic look in her eyes again. Some sort of emotional power was flowing through her, scaring me in a wonderful way. Her eyes shot firebolts and her mouth was slightly open. She was so powerful, so impressive, so incredibly attractive in that moment. It seemed like her feminine power flowed straight from her womb to her eyes and through her arm, through the flogger, landing against the core of my body. I felt her female life force hit my male body, blow after blow, in some kind of kinky fight between male and female energies. It made me want to man up, made me want to take her blows. I needed to take her blows, because she needed me to take them. We connected, female emotions and male strength, in an indescribable erotic way. And a very painful way too, since it hurt pretty bad.

Then she hit my belly just three times at full force, making three really load noises, extracting three muffled screams from me. Patty put all her force into it, grunting as she hit me. I noticed Sue quickly stepping forward, but she stopped in her tracks as soon as Patty lowered the whip. Her chest was pumping and her cheeks glowed. My belly was stinging now and I heard myself grunt as my hands pulled on the chains as I was more hanging than standing in a cloud of lingering, glowing pain.

Patty stepped towards me and stood really close before me, her face just inches from mine. I could feel her breath on my skin as she stared into my soul. She had a compassionate, loving expression in her eyes when she lifted a hand and gently, lovingly touched my cheek. I loved her so much in that instance. I tilted my head, pushing my face towards her hand as she very softly and appreciative asked: "My sweet perv, are you alright?"

"Yes, I am," I said softly. My mouth was a little dry, but otherwise I was doing alright.

Then I noticed sadness in her eyes. Very softly she said: "I'm so sorry I have to hurt you."

It puzzled me for a second. I wanted to tell her it was alright, that I wanted to take it for her, but I didn't say anything. I just remembered what I just felt, that I needed to feel this because she needed to make me feel it. That was my service, my devotion, to her.

She ran her hand down, across my chest and glowing belly towards my pubic area. My cock, who apparently had fallen asleep during my flogging ordeal, woke up instantly. Then she cupped my balls with her hand, gently, while gazing into my eyes. Very slowly she increased pressure on my balls by squeezing them. At first it was just a nice feeling, but as she applied more and more pressure, it slowly became uncomfortable, then a little painful and then it hurt. As soon as she saw the pain in my eyes she let go and grinned.

Then suddenly she looked as if she had forgotten something.

"Wait, don't move," she said, "I have to go get something." And then she hurried towards the corridor, the flogger waving in her hand as she walked away.

I chuckled briefly, since even if I wanted to move, which I didn't, I still couldn't.

She came back within 30 seconds with the keys to my chastity cage in her hand. Her eyes twinkled as she walked up to me.

"Here, hold this," she said, holding the leather handle of the whip in front of my face. I opened my mouth and she gently placed it between my teeth as I bit down on it.

"Don't drop it or I'll have to whip you some more," she said. Then she bent forward to unlock my cage. My cock jumped out, still wearing the cage part as a hat. My cock had gotten so hard the moment she unlocked me that my swollen cockhead was still trying to hold onto its cage and she had to wiggle it off. It felt great to feel her wiggle around with my cock, freeing it from its prison. When the cage part came off, she squeezed my cockhead hard in the way Maggie had shown her to get it to go down for a second so she could push it through the ring. Then she pushed my balls through and handed it to Eve.

She smiled while looking down at my cock, sticking straight out. "Aw, it's all crinkly," she said. I looked down, careful not to drop the whip and noticed the imprint of the cage that was still visible on my cockhead.

She playfully slapped my cock from the top a few times, making it bounce, slapping a little harder every time. My cock reacted by getting really hard and the rest of me reacted by softly moaning as her slaps became a little more painful.

Then she grabbed my balls, roughly. I grunted as she squeezed them and turned them around a little. She pulled on them, holding on them tight and digging her fingers into them, making me grunt harder and move my body involuntary in an instinctive reaction to get away from her squeezing, pulling and poking hands. Patty just looked at me she groped them in different ways, discovering how I reacted to different sensations. Her forearm sometimes briefly touched my cock. It was rock hard despite the rough treatment of my balls.

It mostly didn't really hurt that much I realized, but the scare factor of a girl manhandling my balls while I was helplessly tied made it a pretty scary and intense experience. I loved it though. Patty was touching my junk and having fun with it and it turned me on tremendously.