My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes she stopped and she gave my hard cock a few hard slaps, making it sway from side to side. She giggled as she saw it swing. Then she pushed it down with one finger on my cockhead, just to see it jump up as she let go.

"Having fun perv?" she asked.

"Uh-huh," I said against the handle of the whip in my mouth.

Patty looked at Sue and said: "I once saw a video of a girl throwing weights in a bucket. Do you have something like that?"

Even before Sue said: "Yes, we do," Eve was already on her way. She came back within seconds with a metal bucket with chains on it and a ring with small o-rings on it. She opened the ring for Patty, showing her how the lock worked and handed it to her.

Patty squatted down in front of me. I looked down to see her face just inches from my pulsating cock while her eyes looked at my balls. She had never been so close to it, I realized. She put the ring around my scrotum, above my balls, and closed it, making me hiss in reaction to a sharp pain as she got some skin caught. She saw it though and managed to close it correctly.

I liked the feeling of the ring being there. It made my balls feel heavy, but it didn't hurt.

While Patty connected the chains of the bucket to the four rings on the ball stretcher, Eve put down a second bucket on the floor that was filled with metal balls. The weight of the bucket hanging on my scrotum pulled my balls down, but to my surprise it didn't hurt at all. It just made my balls feel bigger. Heavier.

Patty stood up and looked at me, smiling.

"Whatever I'm going to do to you, you are not allowed to cum. Understand?" she said seriously.

I nodded, making the strands of the whip bounce against my chest.

"And don't drop the whip," she added before bending over and taking a hand full of the large metal balls.

She looked straight into my eyes and then briefly looked down as she threw a ball into the bucket. I made a loud metal clang and it caused a yank down on my balls before I could really feel them being weighted down. It didn't hurt but it was a little scary. It felt really sexy actually, like my balls just became a little larger. It turned me on and made my cock throb.

Suddenly she grabbed a firm hold of my cock and gave it about ten very quick jerks before letting it go immediately. I moaned, mostly in surprise. And then I realized: Patty just stroked my cock!

Patty grinned at me with her evil, playful grin. She waited a second or two and then she threw another ball in the bucket. Immediately after it landed she jerked my throbbing cock again, a little longer this time.

I liked this game. It was hot and I loved her actually jerking my cock.

Another clang filled the room as she threw in another ball and I got rewarded for taking on the extra weight by another few seconds of quick strokes while we looked in each others eyes.

And then she did it again. And again. She kept continuing this cycle in a steady pace. The bucket became heavier, now causing a mildly uncomfortable feeling in my balls and abdomen that still turned me on a lot.

After maybe five or six cycles, I felt my precum lubricating my cock. I felt her hand getting wet and slippery with my natural lubrication. And then I knew I wouldn't last long. It had been weeks with hardly any orgasms and the last time anyone had jerked my cock had been years ago. And now Patty was jerking it, quickly and briefly, time and time again, as the bucked pulled harder and harder on my testicles.

I was panting and moaning every time she jerked my cock. On the last series of quick strokes I felt my orgasm built up a little, so I needed to indicate somehow that I would certainly cum if she would keep this up.

"Wleeff, I'm wonna hum," I said, still holding the whip in my mouth. Drool ran down my chin as I tried to talk.

"What did you say perv?" she asked, looking at me teasingly just before she threw another ball into the bucket. My balls were hurting a little by now and they felt as if they were hanging between my knees. Quickly her hands stroked me again for a second or two, almost driving me to the edge.

"Wleeff," I tried again. "Wleeff, I'm wonna hum."

"I can't understand a word you're saying sweetie, you really have to speak up."

Clang. And again about 15 quick strokes on my pulsing, rock hard cock. I grunted against the handle and started bucking my hips to prevent cumming. Luckily she let go just in time.

I was panting. I was so horny. And I really didn't want to cum.

"Wleeeff!!" I begged. But she jerked it again, this time without throwing a ball in the bucket.

"What did you say sweetie? It looks like you are about to cum, is that what you are trying to say?" she asked. Her eyes sparkled with amusement.

I nodded fiercely. And then she gave me another 10 wanks, making me grunt against the whip's handle.

She took the whip from my mouth and dropped it on the oak floor.

"Please Patty, I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that," I said immediately.

"You better not," she said and she wanked it again, really fast, for just a second or two.

I moaned, almost going over the edge. I fought it but the edge kept lingering.

"Please, don't make me cum, please," I begged. I was about to explode. I knew if she would even touch it right now I would cum for sure.

Patty jerked it three times. I used everything I had to not cum, while begging her again to not make me cum.

She laughed at my predicament. She loved it.

Again she jerked it, five times now. And I hit the edge immediately. She saw in my eyes I was hanging on the edge, fighting it.

"No, no, no... hold it in perv," she said, grinning. "Don't cum, just hold it."

But I couldn't. After hanging on the edge for maybe 15 seconds, I felt some pent up cum run out.

"Ooohhh," she said. "You seem to be spilling over."

God, I was so horny. After my cock had released a little of it's cum, I came down from the edge again, but it hadn't given me any relieve at all and my cock was still throbbing. My balls were hurting pretty bad by now.

She stepped forward, real close. My cock bumped against her leather dress. She looked at me and very softly said: "Do you want to cum perv?"

"No," I said, still caught in the mindfuck that had me begging not to cum.

"Really?" she said, tilting her head a little. "I don't believe you."

"Really," I said determined.

She traced a fingernail along the shaft of my throbbing, drooling cock. "So, if I would put your cage back on right now without letting you cum, that would be just fine with you? You wouldn't mind?" she asked, still staring into my soul. I loved those eyes. I loved her sweet torture. I loved her.

"Yes," I said. And I meant it.

Her eyes were full of admiration when she said: "I actually believe you." And then she gently grabbed my cock. "And for that, you may cum. I want you to cum."

She started stroking my cock, pretty fast, but not the racing wanks she had given me before. She still stood very close to me, smiling at me, looking in my eyes as she jerked me off. I could feel her breath on my face again. I wanted to kiss her, but I didn't since she was my best friend. It was the most erotic handjob I had ever gotten.

Within a minute I felt my orgasm rise. She saw it in my eyes. "Cum, sweet perv," she whispered. "Cum, give me your juice... just let it go... cum..."

My knees buckled as I came. I never came so hard in my life. I felt my cum shoot out as my eyes rolled back while feeling her loving hands stroke my cum pumping cock. Cum crept between my cock and her hands, feeling thick, warm, slick and wet. It was hot, sexy, erotic, sweet and torturous at the same time.

As soon as I came down from my orgasm, Patty let go of my cock and looked at her cum covered hand.

"Don't worry perv, I won't make you eat it," she said, grinning.

I chuckled. I felt really thankful for what she just did to me and I wanted to show it, to prove my loyalty and devotion to her, so I said: "If you'd like it, I would eat it without any hesitation."

"Really?" she said, studying the white goo on her hand.

I nodded.

She thought about it for a second, then said: "Not this time perv." She smiled lovingly at me while taking the towel Eve handed her. "But thanks. I believe you again," she said as she wiped her hand clean.

Then she gently cleaned my sensitive cock.

"My balls hurt," I said.

"That's not so strange, I mean, look at them," she said, chuckling. I looked down, seeing my ball sack being stretched out by the weight of the bucket. It looked more painful than it was, but I was definitely feeling it.

Patty squatted down and Eve helped her by holding the bucket up so Patty could unhook the chains from the ring. Now that the weight had come off, my balls hurt even more, but the pain was just short lived. Patty gently unlocked the ring and took it off as she watched my balls pull up against the safety of my body.

Eve let the winches spin to get the load of the chains and then she helped Patty to detach the chains from my cuffs.

"Well, that was fun," Patty said and she walked to the sitting area with the large fireplace. "Don't forget to put your cage back on." I watched her hips sway as she walked away.

Sue seemed to look a little critically as Patty left the area with me still standing there, but she didn't say anything. Instead she followed Patty and sat down next to her. I saw her saying something to Patty, but I couldn't hear.

Eve handed me my cage and smiled friendly at me as I took the ring from her. I put it on and took the cage from the pretty, topless, blue haired sub. I took my time to make sure my cock was lined up correctly before I locked it and then I joined Patty and Sue in the sitting area.

As I neared them, I heard Patty say: "Yeah, I understand, but I really need my space. I just can't."

"Just think about what I said," Sue said, gently patting Patty's knee, before she turned to me. She smiled her motherly smile at me again, making me feel welcome and safe.

As soon as I sat down Eve brought me a blanket and large mug of hot tea. I was genuinely thankful that she just seemed to know what I really needed most at that time.

"How are you doing Conrad?" Sue asked me.

"I'm doing well," I said, grinning sheepishly, not only because this woman saw me cum a few minutes before, but also because I was feeling a little tired and very satisfied. I put the blanket over my knees and leaned back, holding the large cup and appreciating its warmth.

"What do you need right now?" Sue asked me.

I thought about it for a second. "Well, this actually," I said. "A place to sit with nice people, a cup of tea and a blanket." I was actually feeling pretty happy.

"That's great," Sue said, smiling. "It's good to see you being cared for."

I watched Eve for a moment. She was still topless and she was cleaning the gear we had used before putting it away. I admired her approach of the whole session, she was exactly where she was needed at the right time and almost invisible when she wasn't needed. She must have a lot of experience, I realized.

"How was this session for you Conrad?" Sue asked.

"It was great. I was surprised Patty touched me actually, she usually doesn't do that," I said, while smiling at Patty. She smiled back, but it didn't feel really genuine. "The flogging hurt, especially on the front. It's not something I'd do every day and it wasn't really a turn on for me, but I still liked it a lot. And I loved seeing Patty enjoying it."

"Was there anything you didn't like?" Sue asked.

I thought about it for a second, then said: "No, I can't think of anything."

"Good," Sue said. "And how about you Patty, what did you like?"

"Oh, I loved flogging him," she said. Her eyes twinkled again.

"I noticed," Sue said. "There is still anger in you, we might need to work on that later."

Patty didn't seem to really register what Sue said or she chose to ignore it. Instead she said: "I liked playing with his junk too, although I have to say I feel conflicted now that I jerked him off."

"Really? Why is that?" Sue asked.

"Well, I don't know. It wasn't bad or something. Actually I really liked it. But I feel like I crossed a line I had set for myself. I was sure I wasn't going to pleasure him, ever. And now I did. I feel a little guilty of that towards myself."

"I see," Sue said. "Did you do it because he wanted it or because you wanted it?"

"I don't know. I wanted it at the time, now I'm not so sure anymore. It could be I did it because he wanted it, or maybe just because I was really turned on at the time. I really don't know."

It was a little hard for me to hear her talk about that amazing moment like that, but I kept telling myself she was really sharing her feelings, as Sue had taught us, and she was just telling something about herself. I didn't have to do anything with that information. Still, it bothered me a little.

"Hmm," Sue said. "You know what, promise me you will call me if it still bothers you in a few days, alright?"

"Yes, I will," Patty promised.

I just sat there, under my warm and soft blanket, sipping my tea. Sue sat next to me as Patty had left to go change. We kept silent, but it was a nice silence, a comforting silence. I realized I really liked it here.

I watched Eve mop the floor around the bondage rack we used. She moved gracefully and seemed bigger and stronger than her fragile looking posture suggested. Her bare tits shook a little as she was handling the mop.

When I finished my tea I got dressed Sue escorted me back to the house.

We had dinner together. A nice, casual dinner with a lot of conversation and fun. Eve and Rick had changed into normal day wear, each in their own style. They were fun to hang out with and they had a way between them that was really nice. It was like they were brother and sister, regularly teasing each other in a loving way. They were a weird bunch, the Asian business lady, the goth teenlike girl and the heartly Persian prince, but they were a tight bunch and I was really thankful they opened up their home to us. I felt welcome and Patty seemed at ease as well.

After dinner Patty and I left for the long drive home. After thanking them all repeatedly we got into the car and drove away.

We talked about the amazing place. We both were really impressed with the Farm and its people.

"I really like Sue," I said. "We could learn so much from her."

"I like her too," Patty said. "But she scares me as well."

"Why is that?"

"I don't know, she seems to see right through me. She even sees the parts of me that I don't want her to see. That I don't want anyone to see. I don't like that."

I wondered about what Sue had meant when she said Patty still had anger in her, and what they had talked about while I was putting my cage on, but I let the subject rest and just kept driving into the darkening night. The rain had stopped and the roads were almost empty.

I drove most of the way back with Patty sleeping next to me. I loved it when she slept next to me in the car. I loved how she trusted me to take her home safely and comfortably. And I just loved her, the amazing girl next door, my best friend, who's learning to become a Domme.