My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 14

Story Info
The love of the sub and the pain of the Domme.
5.7k words
4.77
17.3k
16

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening, just as I was thinking I'd better turn in before work tomorrow, the doorbell rang. I could only imagine one person showing up unannounced at that time. I hurried towards the front door and just as I had guessed, Patty's voice on the intercom said: "Can I come up?"

I buzzed her in and waited for her in the open door. I could see she was upset because she started crying as soon as she saw my face. She hurried towards me and almost jumped into my open arms. She buried her face in my neck and she cried softly.

"Had a fight?" I just asked softly, stroking her hair.

She nodded.

As soon as she had settled down, I said: "Come on in."

She walked into the living room and threw her thin coat on a chair. "I'm sorry to barge in here at this time," she said. "I really had to get out of there and I had no other place to go."

"It's okay," I said. "You're always welcome here."

"Thanks," she said softly. She looked more agitated than sad, I noticed.

"Wine?" I asked.

"Yes," she said.

I quickly poured her a glass and put it on the coffee table. I sat down on the couch, but Patty remained standing.

"I'm so sick of Ben being a little kid, Conrad," she said. "He's just too young for me." She sighed.

I just smiled at her. She probably needed to vent, so I didn't say anything and just let her talk whenever she wanted.

"When I came home he was playing his games. The place was a mess, there were empty chips bags and glasses everywhere. He hadn't even showered yet. He had made no dinner arrangements whatsoever, so it was up to me again to take care of it. Again."

She was pacing up and down through the living room, clearly agitated.

"I really didn't want to start a fight, but I did tell him he needs to grow up and that he needs to contribute. He needs to get a real job, help around the house, learn to cook. And he said he would, but he always says that! And he never does!"

She took a deep breath in an attempt to calm herself down so she could continue her story of what happened.

"And then, after we had dinner, that I cooked, *again*, he just started touching me up and be all pushy with his boner and all and I just lost it. Does he really think I'm going to please him and let him have his way with me if he doesn't take care of me?!? I got so angry, I just wanted to grab his balls and bring him to his knees with them. I really wanted to hurt that pushy cock of his. I didn't do it of course, but I really wanted to. I pushed him away and made very clear that he can't expect me to pleasure him if he doesn't contribute.

And then he just turned it all around, blaming me, can you believe that?! He said that if I left to play with you all the time he had no choice but to play games to kill the time! Then I said that if he doesn't grow up and start contributing, I was going to do whatever I wanted and he had no say in it whatsoever. Then he insinuated me being in love with you, which is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, and then he actually accused me of cheating on him!! Can you believe that?!?"

She was fuming. Of course I totally understood that her playing with me must have been hard on Ben, especially since he was just 19 and this was his first serious relationship, but this sure wasn't the right time to bring that up so I didn't say anything.

Patty took a deep breath and she calmed down a little. She let herself drop to the couch, leaned back, closed her eyes and put her hand on her forehead.

"I just can't do this anymore Conrad. We can't talk about our relationship and he doesn't seem to understand that he needs to grow up. It's my house, I pay the bills, I work all week and he just thinks everything he needs just drops in his lap while he's gaming. All he wants to do is play video games and fuck. That's it. Just to play games and put his cock in me twice a day, nothing more. And I'm sick and tired of it."

She took her wine and downed half the glass. Then she looked at me. I could see defeat in her eyes and then I knew Ben and her were permanently done. She had already made up her mind. And I honestly thought it would be for the best.

"So, what are you going to do?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said. "He's a good kid and he means well." She took a deep breath. "I think I have to break up with him, but I don't want to. I really wanted it to work for once. He's my fifth boyfriend in six years. When we got together I thought: he's young, cute and a virgin, I can mold him, I can teach him to be the boyfriend I really need. But of course I was wrong."

She quickly downed the other half of her wine and then she stared at the floor for a second.

"So yes, I'm going to have to break up with him," she said softly, more to herself than to me. Then she looked at me and I saw tears well up in her eyes.

"Come here," I said, reaching out my arm. She nestled herself against my chest and put her head on my shoulder so I could hold her for a little while.

"Can I stay here tonight?" she asked softly after a few minutes. "I really don't want to go back home and break up with him at this time of night."

"Sure," I said and kissed her hair. "You can have my bed, I'll sleep on the couch."

She remained silent for a few seconds and then she softly said: "Thanks sweetie."

We stayed up really late that night. Patty drank quite a bit of wine and I had a beer or two. I let her do most of the talking and she talked mostly about her exes, about their relationships, their fights and her grievance of men always wanting to have sex.

And as I listened to her, my love for her grew and grew. And I'll try to explain why.

You see, over the years, during all the long conversations we've had, it had become very clear to me that Patty really thought that all men just wanted to have sex. Of course a lot of women think this, and it is often true unfortunately, but to Patty it was way more serious that he usual game of predator and prey that often exists between men and women. To her, she was prey, surrounded by millions of dangerous men that just wanted to fuck her, use and abuse her and then discard her. And she was not putting up with it. She was never going to let that happen. She was not going to be a victim of the male urges. She was taking control.

In the talks we've had about her boyfriends, I often noticed she used sex as a tool, or as a weapon maybe. If her boyfriend behaved the way she wanted him to behave she let him have sex with her, and if not she denied him. And if he kept pushing, she would hate him. Although I knew she enjoyed sex, to her it seemed to be a leash she could use to control a man. It was exactly this part of Patty that always made me think she would make a good Domme. This was why I showed her my chastity cage on that memorable day on which our friendship started to evolve. I knew she'd love that. She was trying to control men by their cocks long before she knew about the existence of chastity cages.

With Ben she had always been really soft compared to her previous boyfriends. But during this night, I realized she felt as if she had failed to control him by using sex as a reward system, and that hurt more than losing Ben. That really scared her, although she would never admit it.

So, during that night, my love for her grew and grew as she was talking about the men in her life. I saw the scared little girl, hidden deep down inside her, and I felt genuine love for that girl. I saw the young woman that felt lonely because her relationships were failing all the time and I felt compassion for that young woman. I saw the woman that was hopelessly disappointed in men and I comforted her.

And most importantly, I saw the conflicted, confused woman in her that used sex as a weapon, because to her, men's cocks where weapons, not tools of love. And I felt really sorry for her. I felt sorry for her fears, for her loneliness and frustration. What she usually did wasn't pretty maybe, but I understood she couldn't help herself and I respected her need for control. So I felt love and respect for that scared, hurting woman, for whom it was really hard to allow herself to be genuinely loved by a man.

I just loved her. I would gladly let her lock my cock and guard the keys, not just because I thought it was hot, which I did, but because, during this night, I had come to understand she needed me to lock it away so she could feel safe and at ease. She needed my submission, not to control me, but to be able to let go of all the fear and simply feel safe. And I gladly did that for her. Because, during this night, I could clearly see her for who she really was.

So, as she talked, I just listened to her. And I loved her.

"I'll have to use your toothbrush," Patty said when she got ready for bed very late that night. "I didn't bring anything. And do you have pj's or something I could wear?"

"That's alright," I said. "And no, I don't have pj's. You could wear one of my sweatpants?"

"Nah, it's too warm for those," she said.

As she used my toothbrush to brush her teeth, I made my bedroom ready for her by turning on some lights and closing the curtains. Then I put a pillow and a thin blanket on the couch for myself. I guessed I would be wearing sweatpants tonight.

Patty went into my bedroom saying: "Night sweetie." Then she closed the door.

I got as comfortable as I could on the couch. I'd slept on it before, but since it's a bit too short for my body it usually wasn't a good night sleep. But I didn't mind, I would gladly suffer a night on the couch so she could have some privacy. I was just happy she was safe in my bed.

It couldn't sleep though. I was laying there, tossing and turning. I couldn't find a comfortable position to lay in and it was just a little bit to warm.

After about an hour of laying awake, I heard Patty come out of the bedroom.

"Are you sleeping?" she whispered very softly from the entrance to the living room.

"No," I said.

"I'm lonely," she said. "Would you mind sleeping in the bed with me? No pervy stuff, just lie with me?"

"Sure," I said, glad to be able to get off the couch and the opportunity to be with her.

When I got up and walked towards her, I saw her standing in the dark doorway, wearing nothing but a T-shirt and probably panties beneath it. The homey look made her look very sexy to me.

When I was about to get into the bed, she said: "Strip first, I don't want you to sweat all night with those thick clothes on."

I took my clothes off in the dark room and laid down on my back. I felt the bed move a little as she got in. She scooted my way, put her head on my chest and wrapped a naked leg around mine. I could feel her the softness of her groin press onto my thigh. She put her hand on my heart and gently caressed my skin. I could feel the warmth of her body, the softness of her skin against mine and I could smell her scent. It turned me on for a minute, making my cock grow in its cage. I just wrapped my arm around her and let her snuggle against me, ignoring my arousal. Now was not the time to play and even if it was, it was not up to me, it was up to her. So I let my chastity cage do its job as I held her.

It took a long time before I fell asleep, but I didn't mind. Patty slept within minutes though. I wanted to stay awake, enjoying the warm and intimate feel of her soft body against mine. I wanted to keep guard and make her feel safe.

We woke up briefly when my alarm went off and we both called in sick at work before going back to sleep. She didn't cuddle me this time, she just needed to sleep and so did I.

When I woke up, around noon, she was up already, drinking tea on the couch. I had put on some clothes before going to the living room, and Patty was fully dressed, including her shoes. She looked to be ready to go.

"Hey sweetie," she said. "The water is still warm if you want tea."

I got myself a mug and sat next to her.

"I have to go home in a few minutes," she said. "I don't want to, but I have to. I have to go back and break up with him."

"Of course," I said. "I'll be here if you need me."

"Thanks. I'll be fine I guess, I just want to get it over with."

"How are you going to handle things, with the two of you living together?" I wondered.

"I guess he'll go back to his parents. Maybe right away, I don't know. We'll see. I just hope it's not going to turn into a big fight or something."

She was gone for about an hour before she rang the doorbell again.

"Are you okay?" I asked as soon as she stepped inside.

"Yes, I am," she said. She actually smiled a little. "I'm relieved I guess. I'm alright. I hated doing this though." She walked into the living room and dropped herself on the couch. "I'm actually glad it's over. I know I should feel sad for losing him, but I really don't."

"How did he take it?" I asked. I felt sorry for Ben. He was a nice guy and Patty was his first love. The first hurts the most, they say. And if I imagined myself in his shoes, I would go insane if I lost Patty.

"He was hurting," she said and then she sighed. "He agreed we should split up. He even said that he was really thinking of breaking up with me yesterday, so in a way we both agreed to go our separate ways. But it hurt him non the less."

"Was he angry?"

"Yes, a little," she said. She looked a little sad. "He was mostly angry for me playing with you. He always said he was fine with it, but as it turns out he wasn't really."

"Is he still in your house?"

"Yes, he's packing. His parents will come get him and his things, tonight probably." She rubbed her face with her hands. Then she said: "What's wrong with me Conrad?"

"What do you mean?" I asked. I thought it was clear the relationship just didn't work out, it didn't seem to me that meant there was something wrong with her.

"Why do I always do this?" she asked. There was some despair in her voice. "I meet a hot guy, hook up way too fast, and then I'm just not happy with who he is. I get sick of him wanting to have sex all the time. And I always try to change him and when that doesn't work, I want to hurt him!! So, what's wrong with me?"

"I don't see anything wrong with you," I said. That wasn't fully truthful maybe, I saw her pattern of course, but that she had her personal issues with love and sex, like most people, didn't mean something was wrong with her.

"Of course there's something wrong with me!" she said as she got up and started pacing the room. She was clearly agitated, but it didn't feel like she was agitated with me. "I always do this. I thought I could change Ben. That I could mold him or train him even. Luckily for him I ended it before I really started hurting him. But I wanted to hurt him. Why do I want to hurt the men in my life?"

I just looked at her. I had no answer there.

"And to make things worse, I'm even doing it to you!" she said, looking at me. "I love controlling you, it gets me off. I even like hurting your body and I don't understand why! I really shouldn't like it, but I do. You have done absolutely nothing wrong to me, and still I want to hurt you. You don't deserve to be hurt, you are a really sweet, good guy." She started pacing again. "It's not normal to want to hurt someone you love, right? So why do I want to? Why am I such a horrible bitch that wants to hurt the men in her life?! What the fuck is wrong with me?!?"

Tears of despair and frustration ran down her cheeks while she held her temples with her fingertips.

I just stared at her. I had no idea what to say.

She took a deep breath and sat down next to me on the couch.

"I'm sorry, I'm just feeling really guilty about Ben and I hate myself right now," she said, looking very sad. "I really feel like a horrible person. I must be a bitch for wanting to change Ben and kicking him out when he didn't comply. And there must be something seriously wrong with me for getting joy out of controlling you."

I smiled at her before saying sternly: "Hey, that is my best friend you're talking about. I know she tried her absolute best and I was there to witness it. So if you don't stop talking about her like that, I'll have to kick your ass."

Patty looked at me for a second and then she laughed. She hugged me and said: "You're such a good friend." Then she leaned against me and put her head against my shoulder.

"I don't think there is something wrong with you Patty," I said as I stroked her hair to comfort her. "Or that there is something wrong with me for that matter. All I know for sure is I like it when you control me or even hurt me, as long as it's only physical and not too bad, and I know you seem to like it too. So maybe there is something wrong with us in a way, but it doesn't feel wrong to me. It feels right."

She let that sink in for a second before she said: "Yeah, when we play it does feel right." She sighed. "But with me and Ben it's different. I really feel like I failed. I wanted him to change too much. I wanted to control him and I couldn't stand it that he just wouldn't listen. I wanted to hurt him for not listening. But that's all me, he really is a nice guy and he's just young and I made him pay the price for my discontent. I feel really guilty about that. I still feel like a horrible person."

"Well, maybe you should be spanked so you can let it go," I joked.

She chuckled. And then, a few seconds later, she sat up and looked at me. "That's maybe not such a bad idea," she said.

"What?" I said. "Patty, I was joking." I smiled at her.

"I know, but what if there is some truth in the joke?"

I looked at her puzzled.

"What if I just accept that I've been a bad girl, get punished, knowing I really deserve it, and then be over with it? It could work, right? What do you think? You're usually the one getting spanked."

"I'm not sure it works that way," I said, after thinking about it for a second. "But honestly I don't know. You've never spanked me to punish me, really. So I don't know."

She smiled a really warm smile at me for a moment. "No, you are always good to me," she said. Then she chuckled, wrinkled her nose and joked: "You never do anything wrong, it's really annoying."

We both laughed.

She seemed to think some more and then she said: "I want to try."

"What? You want me to actually spank you?"

"Yes," she said, dead serious. "I want to know what it feels like and I want to know if it will help me stop feeling guilty and horrible and all."

I thought about doing it and it just seemed weird. My cock loved the idea though, since the thought of spanking Patty woke it right up.

"I don't know if I could hurt you," I said.

"Let's find out," she said. "I could order you to do it and spank you if you refuse. So, someone is getting spanked either way. It might as well be me for a change. And I know you would like to, you've been wanting to touch my butt for years, you little pervert." She chuckled.

I thought about it some more and it still seemed wrong. But then I thought: we have been all about experimentation lately, so why not?

"Alright, I'll do it if you really want me to do it. It still feels wrong somehow, but let's try it."

She smiled at me and then she got up. Suddenly she seemed a little nervous, or shy maybe. She walked to my right side and I moved to the middle of the couch, to give her room to lay down on my knees.

She seemed to hesitate for a second, or maybe she was just figuring out how to go about doing this.

"I'm not taking my panties off," she said defensively. Then she undid her jeans and lowered it to halfway her thighs. She got on her knees on the seat next to me, bent over me and positioned herself over my knees, just like I had done myself the day before. It felt a little awkward though, probably for the both of us.

I watched her upturned, accessible butt as she positioned her hips over my right leg and gently laid down. She wore a black hipster, exposing only the lower half of her buttocks, but what I saw was pure beauty. She had an amazingly tight ass. Her skin was pale and very smooth. I swallowed as I felt my cock get hard immediately by the sight of her butt, her proximity and the weight of her lovely hips on my lap. My eyes traced her naked legs to the lowered jeans, rumbled up half way down her thighs. It looked really sexy.

12