All Comments on 'My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 14'

by TwistedDejavu

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The love story evolves. Patty is the A personality and Conrad is the B or C and the totally devoted Sub. She had a taste of what she loves to administer on Conrad and even though she needed it doesn't love it since she is a dom. I hope she moves Conrad into her house and their relationship deepens as sub/mistress. Please continue I look forward to each chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This constantly surprises -- it is hot, and emotionally literate, and keeps being so in realistic and arousing ways. Without being repetitive, too.

That's some lovely writing.

Looking forward to seeing where you take it next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Everyone but Patty knows how she really feels about Conrad and what she should do. When will she experience her great awakening? Hopefully, the mentoring with Sue will get Patty straightened out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a great love story. Patty however needs to complete her domination education of Conrad, move him in her house as her nude houseboy and cunt licker. Keep up the great work and I will keep getting up at 3 am to read your new chapters. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked that the story developed to where Patty and Conrad's relationship grew both emotionally and physically. It's refreshing compared to stories where the sub is constantly beaten down and denied. I also appreciate that while Conrad feels attracted to Patty, he recognizes his feelings and values their friendship more than the chance that someday Patty will decide to date him. That being said I am rooting for them to get together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great chapter. i was hoping that Patty would let Conrad make it a little more personal by removing her panties durn the spanking, so Conard could cop a quick field of her pussy and ass holes to real mess with her mentally too as she does him. please let us have more chapters..

NEthingGozeNEthingGozeover 1 year ago

as a switch I found this chapter very cool. You write well, but would profit from editing for grammar.

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman8 months ago

I don't see that you waste a single word. Everything has a purpose and this chapter was an adept use of two significant events. The cathartic spanking and the jettisoning of Ben. Really well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous