My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And no drooling all over my ass, you little pervert," she said. "And also, no playing with my butt. Just spank it, alright?"

"Yes Patty," I said submissively. I put my left hand on her back and laid my right hand on her right ass cheek to feel the spot I was going to hit. The flesh of her buttock felt very soft to my hand. Then I quickly raised my hand and spanked her butt cheek. It made a loud slap and I felt the palm of my hand tingle a little. I had hit her pretty hard. If she wanted to get spanked, she would be spanked properly I thought.

"Oouuch!," she said in complete surprise. Then she took a deep breath. "That actually hurts."

"I know," I said, chuckling, and then I quickly hit the other ass cheek. I watched her butt jiggle a little as my hand hit it. It was an incredibly sexy sight.

She grunted softly.

"Are you alright?" I asked. The spots I hit seemed to be a little redder than before already.

"Yes," she said. "Go on, continue."

I felt her body brace as she prepared herself for a spanking, now knowing the feel of a hand hitting her sensitive butt. Then I raised my hand and hit her right cheek again, then immediately I spanked the left. Then right again, then left. And again. And again.

Patty seemed to be a lot more vocal than I was. Or maybe I just wasn't really aware of the sounds I made when I got spanked. She didn't scream or anything, I just could hear her grunt and react to the slaps on her pretty butt. And I could feel her react too, her body on my lap moved as muscles contracted and relaxed. It felt sexy. It turned me on and at the same time it still felt wrong. I didn't want to hurt her, but she wanted me to, so I did it.

I kept spanking her for a little while, trying to keep an even pace. I hated hurting her, but I loved the feel of my hand landing on that soft bubble butt again and again and I loved seeing it jiggle a little on each slap. Her skin turned red pretty quickly.

I paused spanking her for a second to ask if she was alright again. She just said: "Yes, keep going, I'll tell you when to stop if it's too much. Go on, I deserve it."

So, I resumed spanked her. I now slapped each cheek twice, but I didn't spank her on her ass crack. I didn't want to touch her too close to her genital region, since I knew she wouldn't want that. So I spanked her ass cheeks as she squirmed around on my lap. Her body moving about, her moans, which started to turn into muffled cries of agony, her reddening ass, the feel of my hand slapping her soft flesh, the sounds of the spanks, it all turned me on. My cock was throbbing in it's cage and I was glad I was wearing pants so she wouldn't notice. But it still felt wrong, unnatural. I was hurting Patty.

She was holding her breath every now and then. Her legs sometimes came up in some kind of defensive reaction. When that happened I paused for a second until she lowered them again. My hand was burning, but probably not as much as her ass was. Her pretty cheeks glowed red as a lobster. It looked really hot.

Suddenly I felt to me as if she'd had enough, so I stopped. It took a few seconds before she relaxed her body. She was panting on my lap.

"That was enough I think," I said to her. "You've taken your punishment, so stop worrying about being a bad girl. You've paid your dues. You've made up for any wrongs you may have done."

She nodded and stayed still for a few seconds, recomposing herself I assumed, still breathing fast. Then she got up and climbed off my lap. Her eyes were all watery. Had she been crying as I spanked her?

She stood up and silently wiped her cheeks. Then she slowly and very carefully pulled her pants up over her red hot ass and buttoned it shut.

"Thank you for doing that," she said softly. Her voice was a little misty. She rubbed her butt as she slowly walked to my left, to the spot on the couch she usually sat. "That actually hurts pretty bad."

"Are you okay?" I asked her sincerely.

"Yes, I think so," she said as she sat down carefully.

I looked at her for a second, gaging her emotional state, waiting patiently for her to process what she just experienced.

"Yes, I'm alright," she said after a few seconds, determined.

I knew what she needed. "Come here for a second sweetie, you need some love," I said as I repositioned myself so she could lie in my arms. She accepted it silently and put her body against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and held her for however long it would take her to come down from that experience. I just stroked her hair, telling her in my mind, without words, that she deserved to be loved.

We just sat there for a while. Me holding my best friend, who was a Domme that hated herself at the moment, and me being Patty's Perv who had done what was asked of him and who loved his Domme very much.

"Do you need anything?" I softly asked after a few minutes.

She sat up. "Tea would be great," she said. She looked much better now.

"Tea coming up," I said and headed to the kitchen.

When I got back with her tea, she seemed to have her normal spice back.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her as I handed her a mug of hot tea.

"Better actually," she said. She looked sincere. "I do feel as if it gave me some form of closure to the feelings I had before. Although I am wondering if I hurt you as much when I spank you?"

"Maybe. But I don't think you can compare our experiences. I love it when you spank me. It turns me on. I'm a sub and you're a Domme. So don't compare it, just accept that it's different for us."

She let that sink in for a few seconds. "Thanks," she said. "That actually helps." She paused for a few seconds. "How was it for you to spank me?"

"I don't know. It feels wrong for me to hurt you, while it feels right if you hurt me. Still, it wasn't bad. I'd do it again if you ever asked me to." I grinned at her playfully as I added: "And I got to touch your ass, so it was awesome."

She chuckled with genuine joy in her eyes. "Don't get used to it, you little pervert." Then she looked more serious. "You know, you are the only guy in the world I would ever allow to spank me."

I let that sink in. She actually touched me by saying that. So I said: "Thank you. I feel genuinely honored." I paused for a few seconds before I asked her: "How was it for you to be spanked?"

"I don't know. It was a little weird. I didn't like it really, at least not the way you seem to like it. It doesn't turn me on. But I do somehow understand why it could be sexy to some people to get spanked. And I actually do feel better. I needed it in some way I guess. This time at least, so don't think you can just go around and spank me whenever you feel like it."

I chuckled at the thought of a sub who thinks he can just spank his Domme. That would be silly.

She smiled lovingly at me. "Thank you for being here for me. I really appreciate that."

"You're always welcome," I said.

Then she leaned against me and put her head on my shoulder again. "You know, breaking up sucks, but it's good to have a friend like you."

I just kissed her hair.

We sat there for a while. I realized how much I loved being us. Patty and Conrad, two best friends who were just trying to figure out themselves. Figuring out a way through life, love and sex.

We spent the rest of the day together, although not as clingy as before. Since we both didn't feel like doing anything, we hung out, watching Netflix all day and we ordered food around dinner time.

Around 9 Ben texted Patty to tell her he had left the house. It was all hers again.

"You know, I think it will be good for me to have my own place for myself again," she said. "Maybe I should stay single for a while, you know, just be on my own. No guys. I really need to figure myself out before I'm ready for a new relationship."

"I think that makes sense," I said. I tried not to think about my own feelings for her or how I would feel if she started a new relationship. Those feelings had no place in the current situation, I thought.

"I think I'll go home later and sleep in my own bed, without a horny teenager next to me, poking my butt with his boner. That would be a great relief. Maybe I'll even masturbate," she said and she chuckled. "But not just yet. Let's watch another episode, alright?"

"Sure, I'd love that." I really didn't want her to go, but I knew it would be better for the both of us.

Around 11 she headed back home, on her own. I had her promise to call me if she needed me.

It actually felt lonely to sleep alone in my own bed that night. I missed her. I wanted to take care of her. But as I reminded myself my Domme would call on me whenever she needed me, those feelings flowed away as I drifted to sleep.

12