My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty put the rope over the seat of the couch, gaging its length and when she turned around she noticed immediately I was playing with my cock.

"Perv!" she said. "What are you doing?!?"

My eyes went wide when I realized I had my cock in my hand and I quickly put my hand behind my back, stammering: "I'm sorry." I paused a second and corrected myself: "I'm sorry Miss Patty."

She chuckled. "You better be. Just don't do that again, or I'll put you back in your cock cage immediately. Understood?"

"Yes, of course Miss," I said, sitting up straight on my knees with my hands behind my back and my boner pointing up towards the ceiling.

"You're such a little, sneaky pervert, jerking your cock as soon as I look away," she said, smiling as if she reprimanded a toddler that did something funny. "But I have to say, I do like you saying Miss and ma'am."

I grinned at her.

She bent over to tie the other rope to the other leg of the couch. When she was halfway done, she quickly and playfully looked over her shoulder to check if I wasn't jerking off again, which I wasn't of course. She did catch me eyeballing her ass, but she didn't say anything about that.

"Okay, let's see if this will work out the way I have in mind," she said as she stood up. "Go sit on the couch."

I got up and did as she instructed.

"No, on the edge," she said. "And lean back."

I moved to the edge of the seat and leaned back.

"Put your legs up," she instructed, and I did. Then she grabbed my ankles and pushed them backwards and way outwards, to check how far my legs would bend and exposing my cock and ass at the same time. It felt sexy to be manhandled by her like that. Then she let go of one leg and held the other while running the rope through the ring on my cuff. She tightened the rope a little and tied a knot. Then she did the same with my other leg, carefully making sure my spread was even before making the tie.

She stepped back to check her handywork. Then she stepped forward again, grabbed my thighs while bending forward, pressing them against her shoulders and she pulled my whole body a little further towards the edge of the seat. My cock, balls and ass were very accessible and exposed in this position and my legs were spread very wide.

She stepped back again and smiled, seemingly pleased with my spread out position. "Comfy?" she asked.

I nodded. I wasn't really, but I could hold out in this position for a while I thought. And it felt sexy, very vulnerable and immobilized.

Then she took the end of one of the ropes that was dangling from the ankle cuff and she ran it through the ring of my wrist cuff. Then she pulled it through the ring of the ankle cuff again and she pulled it tight, pulling my arm towards my foot. She grinned at me with fun loving eyes as she tied the rope off. She tied the other arm the same way, before stepping back again, looking pleased at my awkward but sexy pose. Her eyes twinkled. I loved that look in her eyes.

"That looks really sexy," she said. She paused a second. "It's still missing something though. Hang on, don't move," she said. Then she giggled at her own statement and she walked out, just to come back within a few seconds, holding a shoestring. Her dildo swayed lazily in the air as she walked towards me.

She knelt before my upturned ass. I still felt pretty awkward exposing my asshole to my best friend, although she had said earlier she liked my asshole. It still felt a little weird. And now she sat there with my ass, cock and balls just a few inches in front of her face and without my cage on that felt really naked and exposed.

She lifted my cock briefly to wrap the shoestring over it. She looped the thin rope around my cock and balls before tying a knot below my balls. Then she held my balls, making a ring with her index finger and thumb, as she started wrapping the thin rope around my scrotum tightly.

"You want to know a secret?" she said as she worked, looking at me with those eyes that betrayed how much fun she was having.

"Of course," I said, smiling at her.

"I always have the hots for guys' asses," she said softly while she was still wrapping my balls, pulling them tighter and tighter in their sack. "With almost every boyfriend I've had I tried to sneak a finger in there sooner or later. But they all just jumped as soon as I touched their asshole. Guys are just so scared of that, going on and on about how that is not an entrance." She started to tie off the shoelace. It wrapped over an inch of my scrotum, pushing my balls very tightly against each other. It felt really tight, but nice. And it pushed my balls up in the air, making it look really kinky as well.

"But you love it if I put things up your butt. I really like that in you." She grinned at me like a girl that finally got the shoes she wanted for so long.

I chuckled at her enthusiasm. I felt a little nervous though, but the idea of her getting all excited about sticking things up my ass excited me as well. I was just hoping she wasn't going to force an entire fist up there or something.

She just sat there on her knees, looking at my butthole, grinning at it. She took a finger and traced it down from my tied balls towards my asshole. It gave me goosebumps, it felt wonderful. Then she traced the outline of my asshole.

"I mean, assholes are so beautiful," she said dreamingly. And then she did something I always thought no Domme in the world, especially Patty, would ever do. She leaned in and briefly licked my asshole. It was the most amazing feeling I've ever felt. It felt wonderful, very kinky, but very, very intimate at the same time. I never would have thought that would feel so good and my cock just jumped up.

She looked at me and smiled naughtily.

"So," she said, softly and sexy, "with you here, all tied up and helpless, I finally have the chance to see what it's like to really play with a guys asshole. I want to know how it feels, how it tastes, how it reacts." Then she licked it again, briefly and looked at me again. "So you are actually taking my virginity in some way."

She licked my butthole again and I moaned. Then she took my throbbing cock in her hand briefly and squeezed it softly to check how hard it was.

"Oh, somebody really likes it," she said, giggling. Then she let go of my cock and buried her face between my ass cheeks and pressed her soft, warm, slippery tongue against my most private part, twirling it around.

"Oh god..." I moaned. It felt incredible. I felt as if my whole body would turn into liquid or something if she would keep doing that. "Jeez Patty, that feels so good!" I whispered as she slowly lapped my asshole. I was still trying to wrap my head around how good it felt.

She softly slapped the side off my butt and said: "Miss Patty."

"Yes, sorry Miss Patty," I said.

I felt her tongue harden and its tip press against my entrance. She wiggled her tongue and pushed harder, but it wouldn't go in. She circled my hole for a few seconds with a soft tongue and tried to push her tongue in again and it still didn't go in.

"Come on perv, let me in..." she said very softly before trying again. I relaxed my sphincter and then her tongue slipped in a little. I moaned again. My head couldn't think anymore, but my heart was thanking all angels for allowing me to feel this incredible intimate and hot sensation. My cock was dripping precum on my belly as it floated above it, rock hard, pulsing with my heartbeat.

I felt her trying to fuck my hole with her tongue, struggling with the powerful muscle of my sphincter that was build to stay shut. The warmth and wetness of her tongue against my butthole, her warm breath against my butt, the position I was bound in, I loved it all.

She stopped licking me and looked at my butthole. She stroked it with a finger and then she pushed her fingertip inside. I tried to open up for her, but I could feel my butthole clench down on her finger in some sort of automatic response to keep the intruder out.

Patty got up and grabbed the bottle of lube she had put on the coffee table before. She grinned at me as she opened it up and poured a copious amount on her fingertip. She slowly smeared it on my butthole, trying to push some of the think liquid inside.

I tried to focus on relaxing my sphincter as she pushed her finger inside again. It slowly slid in and then my butt clenched down on it again.

Patty giggled. "It's squeezing so hard," she said. I tried to relax my asshole deeper, but as soon as she tried to move her finger, my reflex clenched down again. "How do I get it to open up more?" Patty asked.

"I'm not sure," I said. "It may take some time. Or maybe if you put something a little bigger in it." I was still very horny, but talking with your best friend about how to relax your sphincter while she has her fingertip inside is really weird, I realized.

Patty got up. She looked down at her dildo while holding it with her hand. "Hmm, where could we possibly find something bigger than my finger?" she jokingly asked.

I chuckled.

She poured a lot of lube on it and then used her hand to spread it evenly around the tip and shaft of the fake cock. Then she stepped forward, awkwardly positioning herself while pointing the dildo at my hole. She rubbed it against my entrance a little and then looked me dead in my eyes as she pushed more forcefully against my butthole. I looked back at her twinkling eyes, relaxing my sphincter again until I felt the wonderful feeling of the tip of the dildo entering my ass. Patty grinned as she saw that feeling reflected in my facial expression.

She pushed in slowly, filling me up. The dildo reached my prostate and I moaned. She gently worked the whole length of the dildo inside of me. Then she took hold of my hips and slowly pulled back again while she looked down, watching the length of the dildo come out me again. She kept looking at it as she pushed it in all the way until her hips touched my butt cheeks. I loved the feeling of those first few strokes, but what made it really wonderful was studying her facial expression as she watched my ass spread and swallow up the entire length of the dildo.

She looked at me again as she started to fuck me. She needed to adjust her position a little, so her hips had more control over the artificial penis, but she found a way to move that felt natural to her and enabled her to control her strokes. Then she sped up, staring into my eyes as she started really fucking me.

I was moaning. It loved the feel of her pumping the hard dildo in and out. I did lose a bit of my erection as the sensations concentrated on my asshole and prostate more, but my arousal was still increasing.

Patty looked at my cock and balls. She grinned as she grabbed the improvised handle she created with the shoestring around my scrotum, essentially holding me by the balls as she fucked me. And then she increased her speed once more, fucking me fiercely as my half limb cock flopped around a little. She really went at me and it felt great. Very intense, but great.

A minute later, she changed strokes. She now slowly pulled out and then rammed the whole length of the dildo into me, making me moan and grunt on every pounding inward stroke. It felt amazing. It was rough, but the big dick shooting up inside me, feeling it force itself deep inside my abdomen, racing past my prostate, and feeling my whole body shake as she forcefully hit my ass with her hips again and again was an incredibly hot feeling. I studied her small boobs in her sports bra as she drove the dildo home time and time again. She looked so sexy. Her hazelnut brown eyes looking at me, showing a fierce, wild lust, the will to just take me.

She fucked me like that for a minute or two and then, after pounding the dick all the way in and holding it there for a couple of seconds, she very slowly started to retract the dildo from me. She watched it carefully as she slowly pulled the tip out. My ass clenched down as soon as it popped out and then I felt it open a little again, before closing itself fully shut.

Patty grinned and put the tip of the cock back in, but no more than just the tip.

"Try to keep your ass open," she said softly as she pulled out again. And just like the last time my ass clenched shut involuntarily as soon as the tip of the dildo slipped out. She pushed the large rubber cockhead in again and immediately pulled it out. I managed to keep my ass open for a second.

"Yes, like that," she said, smiling. She put it in again and pulled it out again. I kept pushing outward and managed to gape my ass for a second or two. "Yes, like that, that looks amazing," she said, smiling. Again she put it in and pulled it out, but it was hard for me to keep my ass open longer than a second, maybe two.

She reached down and pushed her finger inside of me. It entered me real easily now. Her eyes went wide as she said: "Oh, that's way easier now! That's so peculiar." She pulled her finger out and pushed it in again a couple of times, finger fucking me, discovering how my asshole felt now, while grinning widely. She giggled and said: "That feels so weird." She looked as if she just discovered an amazing secret while turning her finger, feeling the insides of my asshole.

Then she slipped a second finger in, feeling the edges of my sphincter from the inside. She clearly enjoyed living out a fantasy she apparently had for a long time. She took her time discovering how my asshole felt and reacted to different moves.

She bent down a little to get a better reach before sliding both fingers in to her knuckles. She wiggled her fingers, testing the width of my ass. I loved feeling her fingers poke around inside of me. It was hot and it was fun to see her experiment in such an intimate way. The girl next door in her sports bra, wearing a strap on and having two fingers all the way up my butt, it was sexy and funny at the same time.

Then she found my prostate. I moaned softly as she touched it, not only because of the little wave of pleasure I felt, but also because I wanted her to know she had found it. Her fingers explored the region and then I felt her bare down, right on my prostate. I moaned again.

Her eyes widened and she looked at me. "Is that your prostate?" she asked.

I nodded.

"I can feel it!" she said, giggly. She pushed upwards against it and I moaned again. "Oh, you like that, don't you?" she asked, grinning.

"Yes," I said softly, half saying it and half moaning it since she put pressure on it right when I said it.

She giggled again and then she slipped a third finger inside, trying to get a better feel of the mysterious little bump she found in my inner depths.

"Your cock isn't really hard though," she said.

"No, that's pretty normal I guess," I said. "The focus is on my ass now. I am really turned on though."

She grabbed my cock with her free hand and squeezed it a little. That made it wake up and I felt it grow as she softly massaged it. She gently nourished it back to life and as soon as it had some real body again, she started stroking me slowly while still exploring my prostate region with her fingers, pushing against it and rubbing it. Her fingers found that specific pressing movement that always sends a wave of pleasure through me and I moaned again as my eyes went wide in lust.

"Is that moan your cock or your prostate?" she asked.

"Pros-tate," I moaned in two parts since she found that spot again mid word.

"Ah, right there, that's the sweet spot then, right?" she asked as she made that same move again.

"Yes," I said, panting a little. Between her hand stroking my cock and her fingers rubbing my prostate, I was getting really turned on. I noticed her fingers on my cock were glistering with my precum. I leaked like a faucet with that massaging, milking pressure on my prostate.

"Interesting," she said, grinning. I looked at her face for a second and saw in her eyes that she was truly loving this. And so was I. Who knew Patty was so fond of playing with my ass and that I would love the feeling so much?

She sped up her strokes on my cock to a true jerking off speed. I felt the lubrication of my precum between my cock and her fingers. Meanwhile she tried to find a matching, but slower rhythm with her fingers massaging the sweet spot on my prostate. She did five strokes on my cock for each rub on my prostate. It felt amazing. I put my head back in the waves of lust running up and down my spine and concentrated on the kinky massage I was getting.

She continued her rhythmic jerk off slash prostate massage for a few minutes, and I knew I wasn't going to last long. I was panting, feeling like she was going to milk my cum out any minute now from the inside out.

"Hey, your prostate is getting bigger!" she said in surprise. I could feel it too. She put a little more pressure on it, or did it just feel like that because it was swelling?

"I think I might cum if you keep doing that," I said softly, panting.

"Really?" she asked innocently. She must have known I was close since my prostate was swelling and my cock was rock hard as her hand slithered over its head time and time again. She didn't stop jerking and milking me though.

"Yes, really," I moaned, getting closer and closer.

"Okay, well, cum whenever your ready. I'm curious to how your prostate reacts if you do," she said.

Her giving me permission to cum was enough. I allowed myself to cum and just a few seconds later I felt the familiar large swell of my prostate, signaling my orgasm coming up. Then I felt the wave of pleasure run over me. I rolled my eyes back and moaned: "I'm cumming... I'm cumming..." just before my body took over in orgasm. My abdominal muscles clenched rhythmically as my body pumped cum out of my cock. I felt it land on my belly as my ass clenched down again and again on Patty's fingers.

She kept stroking my cock gently until my orgasm faded away and my asshole relaxed again. Then she pulled her fingers out slowly. I sighed at the relaxed, satisfied feeling.

"That was awesome!" she said. "I never knew how much is happening down there when a guy cums. And how much force it uses. It was amazing. A little painful for my fingers, but really amazing."

I chuckled as I looked at her, still panting. She really looked wonderful, all excited about her discoveries of the inner workings of my plumbing.

"Hang on, I have to get a towel," she said and she walked out of the living room, holding her hands up like a surgeon walking into an operating room, one hand covered in lube and the other covered in cum. As I heard her wash her hands, I became aware of how uncomfortable my bondage was. I had hardly noticed it while she was playing with me, but now I that I was laying alone on the couch I really noticed. Both my hands felt numb, as if they were sleeping, and my legs felt tired of the strain of being tied so wide apart.

Patty took her time. She was still washing her hands, or maybe cleaning the dildo, I couldn't tell. As soon as she entered the living room again I said: "Please Patty, can you untie me? I can't feel my hands anymore." I sounded more panicked than I actually was.

Her eyes went wide and she hurried towards me. She dropped the towel on my chest and quickly untied the knot holding my right hand up. Then she untied my left hand before she untied my feet. She helped each foot safely down to the floor as she released the ropes.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

I was rubbing my numb hands together. They started tingling and I was sure it would be alright in a few minutes, so I said: "Yes, I'm okay." My legs were shaking due to the long strain now that I had me feet on the floor again, but I was sure it would be okay in a few minutes.

"Damn, I really should have checked more often of your bonds were still okay," Patty said. She looked really startled and a little guilty maybe. She quickly sat down next to me, wrapped an arm around me and pulled me towards her, pressing my head on the top of her chest. "I'm so sorry. Are you really okay? You're shaking."