My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's just my legs," I said. "My hands are fine probably. They feel a little tinkly but I can feel them again, they just fell asleep."

"Are you sure? Please, just lay down for a minute. Here, put your legs up." She changed position, put my head on her lap and made room to put my legs up on the armrest. She used the towel to sloppily wipe most the cum from my belly before asking: "Are you sure you're alright? Do you need anything? A blanket or something?" She seemed genuinely worried.

"No, thanks, I'll be fine, my body just needs to relax for a few minutes," I said. I actually was fine, it felt like a normal physical reaction to being tied in that position for so long, it didn't worry me anymore at all. It was nice to feel her care for me though. She never did that, at least, not like this. It reminded me of the care Eve had given me at the Farm. I just rested my head on her naked legs, my face turned towards her naked belly, enjoying her proximity, the warmth of her body and her scent, while she stroked my hair. It was intimate, I loved it.

"Thank you for letting me feel around inside your butt," Patty said softly after a few minutes. "It was a fantasy come true to me. And it was really interesting."

"No, thank you for playing with my butt," I said. "Explore it anytime you like, I loved it."

Patty chuckled as she stroked my hair. "You're such a pervert," she said.

"I am. And loving it," I replied. "And thank you for letting me cum," I added after a few seconds.

"Well, you've been good to me the last few days, so I guess you deserved to cum. And I was curious about how it would feel when you came with my fingers inside of you. Just don't get used to me jerking you off all the time, I'm not your geisha."

I snuggled a little closer against her and enjoyed the feeling of being near her.

We sat there quietly for about ten minutes, until Patty wanted to get up to freshen up. She checked one more time if I was alright and when I said I was she told me to put my cage back on and dress myself.

After we had gotten dressed, I got the feeling something had changed from the loving embrace she had given me after playing. She seemed to just go around her business without really connecting with me. Avoiding eye contact sometimes even. I started to wonder if she was okay, but when I asked she just said: "Sure, I'm fine."

When I asked what she wanted to do for dinner a couple of minutes later, she said she was thinking about seeing if she could have dinner at her parents house. She said she had to go tell them that she and Ben had split up. It felt like a hint for me to go home. I took the hint and a few minutes later we said our goodbyes and I went home. It felt a little weird though. It felt like we had been really close together, closer than ever, maybe too close to her taste even, and now she suddenly wanted space. She didn't say anything about it, but I felt it.

Over the next few days we texted a couple of times to check in, but we didn't see each other. I went back to work the next Wednesday morning, and that evening a large box was delivered to my home, containing the sex toys we had ordered. When I texted her it had arrived and to ask her if she wanted to come over to open it together, she said she would like that, but that she didn't know when she would have time and she would let me know. It felt again like she needed some space after the last couple of days in which we had seen each other so often and we had gotten so close. So I gave her the space she seemed to need. I thought maybe a little space would be good for me as well, although I really missed being around her.

I started to feel a little gloomy. And I was worried.

I knew I had a lot of moments in which I was completely in love with Patty, but I was questioning the validity of my own feelings. I did love her of course, I loved her as my friend, and although a lot of the time I just wanted to be with her, I seriously doubted if I would want to be her boyfriend. The thought of being her boyfriend scared me. I knew how she could be towards her boyfriends. She sometimes could be pretty cruel and degrading to them and I'd hate it if she did that to me within the context of a relationship. The thought of her treating me like that outside of play scared me. Luckily, she didn't seem to have any interest in being my girlfriend, so it seemed a non issue, but my feelings of being in love with her had my mind wondering in that direction a lot of the time.

And I worried about intimacy. We had a couple of very loving moments together lately and although I loved them, I now felt like she pushed me away, maybe because of those moments. At the farm she had said she felt guilty about crossing her own line by jerking me off, and now I wondered if her jerking me off the last time maybe was driving her away. Or was it the loving, intimate moments we'd shared? It was just a lingering feeling maybe, but it had me worried.

I tried to park my worries and feelings as well as I could. I would see her again on Friday and we were going to be together at the Farm for the weekend. I told myself it would all work out fine then. I hoped it would all work out fine. I needed it to work out fine. But still I felt trapped between my feelings for her, questioning myself about what I wanted and what was realistically possible between the two of us.

It's not easy being a sub and having a best friend, who is a Domme.