My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 15

Story Info
A fresh start for Miss Patty.
8.8k words
4.86
24.2k
25

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my alarm woke me up the next morning I noticed I had a text from Patty. It had arrived just two minutes before and it said: "Hey sweetie, are you going back to work today?"

"Good morning! Yeah, I was planning to," I replied. "How about you?"

She replied within seconds: "I'm going to stay home another day and have a major cleanup to get Ben's energy out of my house. Have fun at work!"

I thought about it for a second. I was still called in sick and it only had been one day. I could help her, if she would like me to. A two day flu seemed to be more believable than a one day flu anyway. So I texted her: "I could skip work for another day and help you out if you like?"

"Yes, I'd like that. But only if it's really okay for you to skip work."

It was, so I texted her: "I'll just have coffee and take a shower and I'll be on my way."

Then she replied: "Skip the shower. You need to clean your cock without your cage. Shower here. And be here in an hour, I need to shower on my own first."

"Yes Patty," I replied submissively. I loved it how she suddenly started instructing me again. It turned me on.

Later, when I was drinking my coffee, she texted me again, saying: "The bag with gear is still at your place, don't forget to bring it."

I replied with at thumbs up, smiling. I was really looking forward to spending the day with her.

"Do you want some coffee?" she asked as soon as I got in. Patty was in sweat pants and T-shirt and her shirt was a little wet from her damp hair touching it.

"I'd love some, but don't worry about it, I can make it myself" I said, not wanting to be a burden to my friend. Or to my Domme.

"No, I'll make it. You know, sometimes I like to take a little care of you too," she said. She smiled warmly at me. "Just don't get used to it," she added, grinning. "Go have a seat, I'll be right there."

I went into the living room. The curtains were still closed and it had that early morning feel to it. I opened one curtain a little to let some light in. Her place was usually very clean and neat, but today there were still some things laying around. I saw a dirty plate, a few glasses and an almost empty bottle of coke. I assumed they were Ben's and she hadn't had the energy to clean it up yet. The TV was turned sideways a little and there were some cables and a socket strip laying next to it on the floor. It wasn't really messy or anything, but I did understand her need to clean and her reluctancy to do it alone.

A few minutes later Patty came in and handed me a mug of coffee as she sat down next to me on the couch.

She sighed. "This place is a mess," she said as she looked around. "I didn't even sit here last night, I just closed the curtains and went to bed."

"It's not that bad," I said. "How was your first night alone?"

"It was okay I guess," she said. "I didn't really miss him, but still it felt a little strange to be here alone." She paused for a few seconds. "I'm still glad we broke up. I think it was definitely the right choice."

I nodded. "I think so too."

"Thanks for coming over," she said. "I really want to clean up and get his feel out of here now. I need my place to feel like my own again. I want it to be fresh, so I can make a fresh start."

"I understand," I said. "Have you considered turning the seating and to put the TV against the other wall? It might make it feel very different."

"That is a really great idea," she said. "And if we move it all anyway, we can clean under the furniture as well while we're at it. Will you help me with that?"

"Of course," I said.

We finished our coffee while watching the morning news together and then Patty said: "Okay, let's get to it. Go strip Conrad. Collar only, I don't want your cuffs to get wet if you use water to clean."

"Yes Patty," I said and I got up. I liked to help her get a fresh start, but I really loved doing it by being bossed around the apartment while naked except my cock cage and collar.

She didn't disappoint me in bossing around department. It made me feel submissive and I loved it. But still, it was a full morning of cleaning. It was work, for the both of us. I cleaned the living room as she went through the closets in the bedroom, seeing what Ben had forgotten to take. I vacuumed the place, helped her move furniture around, mopped the floors and cleaned the cabinets. She was working just has hard as I was while instructing me on what she wanted me to do. I loved doing it naked for her, and I loved her little looks at my chastity cage, but it wasn't anymore sexy or kinky than that. I just helped her out, as a friend and as a sub. I just loved the feel of serving her like that, in our own, unique dynamic. We both had fun doing it.

A little after noon we took a break to have some lunch. Patty sat down on her couch, which was now on the opposite site from where it had been since she lived there and she asked me to make her something to eat, so I headed to the kitchen to make a nice, fresh salad from the things she still had in the fridge and I made a couple of sandwiches.

"Thanks perv," she said as I put the tray with food down on the coffee table. She smiled appreciatively at me.

"You're welcome Patty," I sat as I sat down next to her, holding a plate. I took a few bites of my sandwich before I asked her: "You know, you usually call me perv when I'm naked or when we play. And I love it when you do, but I don't really have a name for you. Wouldn't you like a title or something for when we are playing?"

"Like what?" she asked with her mouth full.

"I don't know, Mistress or something?" I suggested.

"Nah, I really don't feel like a Mistress. More like a Miss, but that seems so impersonal."

She ate some more as I thought about alternatives. "Well, you have the classical Goddess, Princess, Queen, things like that."

"Yuck, I hate Princess," she said as she wrinkled her nose. "One of my exes always said I had a princess complex, so definitely no on that one unless you want me to get truly medieval on your ass. I do like Goddess though. But not for us. I wouldn't mind being called a Goddess by some sub, but you are not just some sub, you are my friend, even when we play."

I smiled at the compliment. Then I took another bite of my sandwich.

"What do you think?" she asked me. "What would feel good to you to call me when you're all pervy?"

"I like Miss Patty. Especially if we would play at the Farm for instance, you know, when things are more formal and there are people around."

"I do like Miss Patty as a more formal name," she said. "It's not so exaggerated as Goddess for instance. It suits me I think."

"Okay, Miss Patty it is then. And what about ma'am? I called you like that once and you said you didn't like it, but I like saying it if you order me around."

"Hmm," she said. "I'm not sure. Let's try it: go sit on the floor perv."

I chuckled, but then I quickly said: "Yes ma'am." Then I got up and sat down on the floor at her feet.

She grinned at me while chewing her food. Then she swallowed it and said: "Yeah, ma'am will work for me as well."

"Alright ma'am," I said, laughing.

She put some of the salad on her plate and started eating it. Then she paused, saying: "Speaking of the Farm, I'd love to see when we could go there again. I could use some time away from home, so maybe I should check if we can go there this weekend, or maybe the next. What do you think?"

"I'd love to," I said.

"Okay, I'll call Sue in a minute and see when she's there," she said. "Maybe we can spend the night. I could use a little time in the country." She grinned at me and said: "I could lay in a chair all day and have you tend to all my needs."

I chuckled. I would though, I would love that.

We continued eating our lunch for a couple of minutes.

"I'm really looking forward to our toys being delivered," she said.

"Yeah, me too."

"And I want to go shopping for sexy clothes," she said, smiling dreamingly. "I really don't know where to go though. Which shops are good and affordable? And what materials are nice and practical as well?"

"Why don't you ask Sue? Or Maggie?"

"That's not a bad idea," Patty said as she put her empty plate down. "You know what, go clean up perv and I'll call Sue."

"Yes ma'am," I said and stood up from the floor, collected the plates and went to the kitchen. I loved calling her ma'am, it made me feel all subby and it even turned me on a little.

"Are you free from Friday night until Sunday?" Patty yelled from the living room as I was rinsing dishes.

"Yes!" I yelled back. My heart jumped. I would really like to spend two nights in that magical, kinky place with those great people, doing all sorts of kinky stuff. And Patty would be there with me!

When I got back in the living room, Patty was walking around, putting items we had put everywhere so we could clean the cabinets back in their place. I helped her and soon all loose things were put away. She looked around the room. It did feel different now the seating had turned around. I went to stand next to her and she put her hand between my shoulder blades on my naked skin.

"Well, I think we're mostly done," she said. Her hand moved down, tracing my spine, and she let it linger on the top of my ass. "Thanks for helping perv. But now it's time for your shower, so go put that collar away, alright?"

"Yes ma'am," I said, smiling at her.

I put the collar in the closet next to the front door and headed towards the bathroom. I heard Patty turning on the shower for me. I had never showered here before. Her bathroom was really small with just enough room to stand in front of the sink, but it had a large, tiled shower with just a curtain.

She was standing there, dangling the keys in front of her and smiling at me as I came in.

I smiled back at her and reached out for the keys, expecting she wanted me to take off the chastity cage myself, but she pulled the keys away just before I could reach them.

"No perv, let me do it for you today," she said. She looked into my eyes. Her eyes twinkled and she had a slight smile on her lips. "You've been a great help over the last few days, so let me help you by taking your cage off for you."

The lack of space made us stand really close together. I watched her face as she looked down at my cock, which started to grow a little already. She stroked my balls gently with one finger before taking hold of the cage and unlocking the lock. She put the lock away and used both hands to separate the cage from the ring. My cock jumped out as soon as she took the cage off. Then she put two fingers of each hand behind the ring and she used her thumbs on my cockhead to force my struggling cock through the ring. As soon as it went through, she very gently pushed one ball through the ring, and then the other.

I had been looking at her face the whole time. Her twinkling eyes and her slow, gentle touch betrayed she liked taking it off for me. It was very intimate and erotic and it made me get really hard. She lovingly ran her hand along the base of my cock from base to tip before she turned around to put the cage and ring in the sink and said: "Okay, hop in perv."

I stepped under the warm shower and Patty closed the curtain to prevent getting wet from the water splashing off my body. I soaped up my cock and balls using soap from the first bottle of body wash I saw, enjoying the smooth feel and the liberated feel of having my cock out of its cage. Patty meanwhile cleaned the cage for me in the sink.

"I'll be right back," she said when she was done and I heard her walk out of the bathroom. "Remember, wash it, don't jerk it," she yelled from the hallway as she walked away.

I looked around the shower. There were two shelves, one with a dozen of female products and one with a bottle of shampoo and body wash for men. Ben forgot his soaps, I realized. I looked around more. This was the place where Patty always showered, I thought. She was naked here daily. It felt a little like she welcomed me in her sanctuary. It felt nice.

I rinsed off and opened the shower curtain. She had put a folded towel on the toilet seat, so I used it to dry myself off. When I stepped out of the shower, I noticed my cuffs laying on the floor in front of the open door. I took it as a hint to put them on, so I did. Then I looked around for my cage, but I didn't see it anywhere.

"Miss Patty, I can't find my cage," I yelled.

"I got it over here," I heard her yell from the living room. "Come here when your done."

I used the towel to wipe the condensate from the mirror and quickly sort of fixed my hair, hung out the towel and went over to her.

My erection had subsided while I was toweling myself off, but as I walked through the hallway I felt my cock wake up again. I felt really naked without my cage and I was aware I was about to step into Patty's living room like this. I was about to put my hands in front of my crotch to keep it out of sight as I stepped into the room, but then I saw Patty. She was standing in the middle of the room, wearing a black sports bra, a matching black female boxer short and her strap on. Nothing else. She was barefoot and had put her hazelnut brown hair up in a pony tail. Her naked belly was flat and her waist was narrow. She had the cutest belly button I had ever seen and a little mole right next to it. As a Domme she may have looked a little plain maybe, but in my mind she was the most beautiful and sexy Miss I'd ever seen. And she showed a lot more skin than she usually did. She looked really powerful with her large, realistic looking dildo protruding from her groin.

I froze as soon as I saw her standing there. The only thing that moved was my cock. It slowly pumped itself up. I hardly felt it, but Patty giggled as she saw me standing there, frozen except for my rising member.

"Get on your knees," she said gently.

I lowered myself to the floor without taking my eyes off her.

"Come," she said, beckoning me with a finger. "Crawl."

I crawled. I moved slowly, never breaking eye contact. Her hazelnut brown eyes had that naughty twinkle in them that I loved so much.

As I came closer, she put one foot forward. She pointed at it without saying a word. I knew what to do, so I leaned down to lower my face and kissed the top of her foot. And I kissed it again, a little bit higher. I kissed it again, now closer to the ankle. Then I kissed the ankle, hoping she wouldn't stop me from slowly moving upwards with each little kiss. I kissed the front of her shin, just above the ankle. With little kisses and at most an inch at the time, I moved upwards, towards her knee, above her knee, her muscular thigh, that beautiful, hot, sexy thigh. It felt so great to be kissing her thigh. I moved upwards and a little inwards, very slowly, hoping I would make it close to her groin before she would stop me.

"Good perv," she said softly, sexy even, when I had reached the top of her thigh, just an inch from her groin. "Lick my balls, suck them."

I tilted my head backwards, rested the heavy dildo on my face and kissed one of the hard rubber balls of the dildo. I kissed it again and put my mouth on it, sucking the rubber. I moved to the other side, making sure not even an inch of her balls were neglected. My cock was rock hard, trying to match its size to the dildo, which it failed of course. And I was very aware of my mouth being just an inch away from her sweet pussy.

I unconsciously put my hands on her thighs to steady myself as I worshiped the balls of the dildo, but she said: "Uh-uh, no hands. Put them behind your back and keep them there. Just tongue and mouth."

"Yes ma'am," I mumbled against the rubber balls while I moved forward a little on my knees, so I could put my hands behind my back and keep my balance.

"Good perv," she said softly. "Now the shaft."

I moved towards the shaft of the dildo, turning my head to reach it better. It rested on my lips as I gave it small kisses, slowly moving upwards. I could see Patty's face again from this position. She looked down on me, slightly smiling.

"Stick out your tongue," she said.

I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out. Patty steadied the dildo with one hand as she moved her hips to let it glide over my tongue and face. The rubbery cockhead, wet from my saliva, rubbed my nose and forehead as she moved forward and the tip of her dick rubbed my tongue as she moved her hips backward.

The she put the head of the dildo between my lips and slowly inserted it into my mouth, deeper and deeper, until I gagged. I instinctively pulled back a little, but then I moved forward immediately, putting it right at the point where I felt my gag reflex being triggered while I did my best to control it. I stuck out my tongue a little further and then let the thick dildo enter my throat.

She smiled proudly at me and said: "Good perv! Go on, suck it."

I pulled it out of my throat and sucked it, moving my head to let the dildo slide through my mouth. She probably couldn't tell, but I used my tongue, pressing it to the base of the shaft and the tip as I bobbed my head on it. I opened my throat again and deepthroated it. My fight with my gag reflex made me lose a pool of spit and it landed on my hard cock and upper thighs. I kept the dildo in my throat until I really needed to breath. Then I pulled back and bobbed my head on Patty's dick again.

"Good perv," she said again, softly. "You like it, don't you? You're rock hard."

I nodded without taking the dildo out of my mouth.

"You know what perv? Why don't you make yourself edge while you suck my dick?"

I kept bobbing my head up and down and grabbed my dick with my right hand. It was soaking wet from my precum and from me drooling all over it. I felt it slither through my hand as I jerked it, focusing on my slippery, sensitive cockhead.

Patty put both hands on my head. She didn't apply any force, but she did steady my head as she moved her hips in rhythm with my cock sucking efforts. It felt really sexy, sitting her, jerking my cock as she very gently took over my movements and started to fuck my mouth with the dildo.

My arousal was rising fast and so was my breathing. The dildo made it a hard to breath, but I loved the feeling. I loved putting effort in pleasuring Miss Patty.

I was moaning against the dildo. My fist pumped my hard cock and I was nearing orgasm already. Patty noticed my arousal I think, since she began fucking my mouth faster, harder, a little rougher. Her hands on my head increased their grip.

"Go on perv, edge for me. Don't cum, just edge," she said.

She made increasingly longer strokes while holding my head steady. I made all kinds of slobbering noises as my breath raced through my nose. I was getting real close now.

Then Patty held my head tight and slowly pushed forward, pressing her cock into my throat. I held my breath, fighting the gag reflex off while my eyes watered and my fist pumped on my soaking wet cock, making wet fapping sounds. Then she pushed through, forcing an intense gag out off me, but she kept pushing the dildo down my throat until its balls were on my chin. I hated gagging, but the powerful reflex sent a thrill towards my cock and my orgasm jumped up. I hit the edge with the dildo in my throat and quickly let go of my cock, just in time to keep myself from cumming. I fought the reflex to gag and the reflex to blow my load at the same time. It was pretty intense.

Patty pulled her dick out of my mouth. I gagged again as it left my throat and started coughing. She was grinning at me, watching a long strand of drool running off my chin and hitting my chest.

"Good perv. Did you hit the edge?"

I coughed again while I nodded.

She stroked my hair and asked: "Are you alright?"

"Yes," I said, grinning at her.

"Good," she said. She stroked my hair for a few seconds while smiling at me. Then she said: "Wait here," and she walked towards the couch. There she took a piece of rope and tied it to the back leg of the couch. I watched the straps of the harness around her hips and butt dig into the soft flesh of her perfect bubble butt. It was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen and I massaged my cock again without even thinking about it.