Connor's Friendly Ghost

Story Info
Connor invites a shy, busty ghost to haunt him.
13.2k words
4.72
23.5k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
950 Followers

(A/N: While I wouldn't say that this is a dark story per se, it does have some dark themes. There's also a reference to a nonconsensual situation, so if that's a deal breaker for you, consider yourself warned)


While he'd never admit this outloud to anyone, Connor saw Anna as his 'work wife'. And to be fair, there was a good reason for this.

"Are you shitting me right now?" Anna glared up at him, making full use of her five feet of fury.

"Nope." Connor casually replied, flashing her his best shit-eating grin.

"Boy, don't you play with my heart like this."

Connor chuckled and showed Anna his phone. "Donuts'll be here in fifteen minutes and counting."

"Yes!" Anna moaned, throwing her hands up in the air in reverence. "All hail the gods of Krispy Kreme! I am forever your servant!"

There were times like these when Connor just wanted to... hug her... touch her... do various... things, but he knew not to overstep his bounds and that was before he got the promotion. But when she was this excited about something it was just... nice. Her guard was down and he could just look at her. Save things away in his brain for later.

As far as Connor was concerned, Anna was a fucking knockout. Her diminutive stature only made her features more adorable. Her cute little nose, those fierce blue eyes, those pouty lips, the long blonde hair which had a habit cascading sensually down her very impressive pair of-

Connor immediately looked away. He was in the danger zone. He could think about those massive mammaries later. "I ordered a dozen. Nine for me, three for you."

Anna froze in place and flashed him a dark glare. "Bitch, what?"

"What?" Connor grinned. "You said you were watching your figure. I'm helping."

"Motherfucker! If you do not give me half of those donuts, I'm going to kick your ass and eat all of them anyway. Besides, the fat just goes to my tits anyway."

Connor tried to hold back his snicker, but failed miserably. "Not touching that one." He put up his hands in surrender.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Anna grinned back wickedly, giving Connor a playful punch in the shoulder. "Biiiiiiitch."

"Is that language really necessary?!" A very angry woman scowled, slamming a gallon of milk on the counter.

"Fuckin' right it is." Anna replied, with a wink, while punching in the price on the register. She then glanced down, smiling at the eight year old next to the woman, who clearly found this whole thing hilarious.

"Well, I never!"

"You should try it." Anna's eyes went wide with glee. "It's orgasmic! Also, your total is $3.50."

"Who is your manager?!"

Anna pointed over to Connor, who was currently covering his face as his shoulders shook with laughter. "I wouldn't expect much from him. He's totally my bitch."

Connor was able to regain himself enough to at least pretend to do his job. "I'm very sorry for her behavior, ma'am. She will be reprimanded."

"I would hope s-"

"He ain't gonna do shiiiiit." Anna rolled her eyes, also giving the woman her change. "Nobody wants this fucking job. It pays shit. Have a nice day!"

The woman grabbed her milk and stared daggers into Anna. "I can't wait to get a Walmart in this neighborhood so you get fired."

"I'll just work at Walmart then!" Anna laughed. "Welcome to Walmart! Buy your shit and get the fuck out!"

As the woman and her laughing kid stormed out, Anna glared at them until they were out of sight. "I probably shouldn't have done that..."

Connor shrugged. "You're not wrong. We literally can't afford to fire you and the job is shit."

"Oh no, I don't give a fuck about that. I feel bad 'cause I probably got that kid in trouble for laughing at his mom."

"Ah," Connor glanced at the door, and then shrugged. "Possibly. Not a lot we can do about shitty parents though. What we do have control over is all these donuts I'm going to eat."

Anna grinned back widely and poked his chest in challenge. "Okay asshole. We'll see how that goes."

Anna was fun. And she wasn't wrong about Connor being wrapped around her finger. He was crushing on her hard, but he was also firmly in the friendzone. And even with Connor's usual lack of social skills, even he caught the plethora of hints that nothing beyond friendship was on the table and that was made clear very early in their friendship. But the funny thing about being friendzoned when you have no friends is it's actually a win/win. He was perfectly fine with their situation. Though he wouldn't lie and say she didn't feature heavily in his fantasies.

In fact, as he made his way home, his mind was so preoccupied with the various things he wanted to do to Anna that he almost didn't hear it at first. It was faint. But eventually it was as clear as day. Someone was crying. Looking around, Connor couldn't see anyone in his immediate vicinity. In truth, that didn't account for much since half of the streetlights were busted and even the ones that were lit did nothing for the various alleys he passed on a nightly basis.

And upon closer inspection, it was an alley where Connor could hear the crying was coming from. "Um... you okay in there?" As worried as he might have been, he wasn't going to step out of the relative safety of the streetlight and into the pitch blackness of the alley.

The crying halted for just a moment, hitching into a sob. "Y... you can hear me?" A soft voice called back.

"Yeah. So can other people... This isn't exactly the best neighborhood to be crying in alleys in the middle of the night. Do you need a cop or something?"

"...can you see me...?"

"Nope." Connor quickly replied and left. His empathy had limits. And as worried as he might be about the strange girl in the alley, the fact that she didn't answer the cop question or acknowledge anything else that he said was enough for him to write it off as too risky. He was tired. It had been a long day. He just wanted to go home, jerk off to some porn, take a shower and go to bed. And he wouldn't be able to do any of that if he went down some weird alley and got murdered.

As he made his way to his small apartment, he kept thinking of reason after reason that he was in the right to ignore the disembodied voice. He was even tempted to go back once or twice, but when it came down to it, his gut agreed with his decision. Personally, he thought that his gut was fifty-fifty at best, but he was at least comfortable with his decision by the time he opened his door.

Within minutes, his computer was on and his pants were off. He might have taken his time looking for a porno that really did it for him, but he just wanted a distraction from the weirdness of tonight. That meant he'd go into his porn folders, click on the one that said "Quickies" and he'd be good to go. They were all to his taste and they were all right to the good stuff, specifically for when he just wanted a quick nut.

While there was some variety in the women he went for, one thing that appeared more than anything in almost every porn folder he had was big boobs. He was an unapologetic boob guy. It was one of the reasons that the "Quickies" folder had a lot of titfucking on it. The girl in the alley became a distant memory as the headphones went in and the porno started.

Like the folder stated, Connor didn't take long. He wasn't in the mood to draw it out today, he just wanted a quick orgasm now. And that was just what he got. Less than five minutes later, he was reaching for the tissues to clean up the mess. It wasn't exactly one of the best orgasms but it did its job. Now he was relaxed and ready for his shower and his absolutely adult dinner of Fruity Pebbles.

Something still felt a little off as he got into bed but it was subtle enough that he didn't pay it any mind and very quickly drifted to sleep. While normally this would have been it since on the whole Connor slept like a rock, this time his sleep was a little restless. Eventually, he realized that he was cold and opened his eyes to turn the heat up.

Only when Connor did open his eyes, he saw another pair looking at him. The only reason he didn't scream in abject horror was because of how surreal it all was. It was a girl. She looked to be roughly his age. Her own brown, almost chocolate colored eyes stared right back at him in a curiosity that made her pretty features almost childlike. Her almost impractically long black hair moved on its own as if she were not only underwater but also in slow motion.

But it was when he looked down to see what she was wearing that his own eyes bulged in surprise. While her actual dress was nothing special, in that it appeared to be just a billowy white sundress, the boobs she was hiding under them put Anna to shame. "Holy shit..." He finally spoke, directly to her chest.

"You can see me!" She somehow exclaimed softly. "May I-?"

The girl froze as Connor reached for her boobs. If he was going to dream of a random, cute, busty girl in his room, he was absolutely going to feel her up before he awoke. He felt them for just a moment. One soft, glorious moment. And then she let out a little squeak and seemed to flicker in and out of existence before his hand went through her entirely.

"Sorry! Sorry!" She quickly floated backwards. "I... I wasn't expecting-... You just-..." Her eyes were wide in shock as she protectively wrapped her arms over her chest, her body slowly coming into consistent view again.

"Hm..." Connor squinted, getting a better look at her. Normally his wet dreams aren't remotely this shy. He gave a shrug. "No. My bad. You're really hot. I just... wanted to touch you."

The girl seemed as if she were catching her breath as she blushed profusely at his comment. "Can I stay here? If... if I never have to go to that wretched alley again, I'll... I'lI let you touch me. I'll let you do whatever you want to me... Please... let me stay... I'll... I'll be good..."

Connor sat up, raising a skeptical eyebrow. To be fair, he did love porn plots. It did make sense that one would eventually make its way into a dream. He wished it'd just get to the good bit already but the dream was clearly doing what it wanted, so he played along. "Anything?"

"Yes." She slowly lowered her arms, blushing more and more with each movement. "If you let me stay here."

"Okay. You can stay." Connor smiled wryly, only to be shock when in the literal blink of an eye the girl was suddenly right in his face like a movie skipping a couple of frames.

"Really?! Thank you! Thank you thank you thank you! That alley was horrible! So many bad things happen there and there are so many angry spirits just wailing and screaming all the time! It's so quiet here! You don't know how happy this makes me! I'll be a good girl! I promise I'll be a good girl!"

"Mmmm, a good girl you say..." Connor chuckled at her enthusiasm, preferring this version of her much more than the scared one. He reached out and ran his fingers through her floating hair. It felt so... weird... She felt cold, but... warm... Solid, but... not. Touching her was confusing. He liked it.

"Oh... right..." A conflicted expression passed on her face that wiped away her glee. "A good girl always keeps her promises. So... where... where do you want to... touch me? My... my chest...?"

Connor's expression soured. This was becoming less like a porno and more like a porno game where his decisions affected the outcome. He was never any good at those games. In porn, they always know the right thing to say to get into the girl's pants. And that's assuming it isn't the girl who's pursuing. Connor never had that much luck on his own. In his current situation, the only thing that came to mind now was maybe if he made her feel good, she would loosen up a bit.

"...ah..." She opened her mouth with a small, breathy moan.

Connor raised another eyebrow. That sound was cute as fuck. He had to assume that he was on the right track. "Spread your legs for me."

"...yes sir..." She squeaked out, slowly following his instructions.

"Don't call me that." He chuckled softly, reaching under her dress and between her legs. "It's Connor."

"...Connor..." She moaned softly, feeling his fingers exploring her inner thighs.

Along with the contrasting feel of her on the whole, her dress offered some unique resistance against him as well. It was like its natural state was down and he had to force it up, like pulling two magnets apart. Eventually, he was able to feel soft folds of her pussy, indicating that she wasn't wearing underwear. "Wow Baby... you're really wet..."

"...that's what he said..."

Connor chuckled and was about to give her props on the joke when he saw she wasn't looking at him. Her eyes were somewhere off in the distance. It wasn't a joke. "He?"

"When he... pulled me in the alley... He kept... he kept touching me... Even when I told him to stop... He just... forced me against the wall and... He said I was old enough now to know what being a tease leads to... That... I wouldn't be this wet if I... wasn't a slut... That I wouldn't... dress this way if I didn't want him to-... but..." Her eyes suddenly locked onto Connor's, "I didn't mean to get like this! It just... happened when he touched me! I wasn't trying to be a tease! I just wanted to look nice! And dresses always fit me weird and-"

"...I think you look nice..." Connor muttered.

She paused and gave him a curious look. Like many things with her, it was a smile... but it also wasn't. "Thank you..." She paused, staring at him for a few moments before suddenly remembering what she was doing. "Oh! Right! Sorry. I was rambling. I... do that sometimes... The point I was trying to make is that I was... wet... when I... died... so... now... I'm always wet."

Connor very swiftly and very deliberately moved his hand from under her dress.

She immediately began to panic. "I'm sorry! I can shut up! If it helps, he killed me before he... finished so it's all me. Well... it would be all me anyway, but you get what I-... where... where are you going?"

"To sleep." Connor grumbled. "Don't know what my brain is doing right now, but I'm officially checking out."

Once again, the girl appeared suddenly in front of him, but this time her eyes were wide in panic. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'll be quiet, I promise. I'll just do what you say! Please don't make me leave!"

Connor gave the girl a weird look. "I'm... not very good at filtering myself. And I find it... frustrating when people don't just say what they mean. You never have to worry about what you're saying with me. If you want to say it, just say it. You can stay. I'm going to sleep and hopefully my dream will sort itself out. I'm really sorry that happened to you. People can be really shitty."

As Connor got comfortable in bed, she just stared at him, eventually lowering to her knees by the side of the bed. "It... happened a while ago... But thank you... You're... really going to let me stay?"

"Sure, why not...?" Connor slurred, already falling asleep again.

"...you are... a strange boy..."

"Heh." Connor chuckled, "I get that a lot."

"Sweet dreams, Connor... I... hope they're better than... me..."

"...'re not so bad... ...cute as fuck..."

"....th... thanks..." She blushed before vanishing.

Despite some very awkward memories of his dream, Connor woke up a little cold but fine for the most part. He wasn't going to be working with Anna today, which sucked. Especially since that meant he would be on the register the whole time but it was also an earlier shift so he'd get home when the Sun was still out. Always a good thing. Work was just... normal. Nothing good. Nothing overly bad. Just a day at work.

He got home, and was weirdly in a mood for some story with his porn today. Something to pallet cleanse all that weirdness yesterday. Pants off. Headphones on. Action.

The great thing about the pornos with plot is that he could just lazily stroke himself or not stroke himself at all until the real fun began to happen. He had a good bit of precum built up to use as lube by the time he really felt the need to get stroking. In fact, he was so into it that it took him a couple of minutes to realize he wasn't watching it alone.

Connor's eyes bulged as he slowly turned to his left. She seemed utterly enthralled by what was going on in the movie. When she realized he was looking at her, she gave an amazed look back.

"Surely his boss can hear all that... um... sucking... coming from under the desk. Why isn't he reacting to it? Is it more quiet than it looks?"

Connor slowly passed her one of his earbuds, clearly trying to figure out if he fell asleep again, but also finding himself distracted by how close her boobs were to him.

"That's what I thought. It's really loud! Is the boss just pretending that he can't hear it? Even if he can't hear it, the guy is clearly moaning whenever the boss looks away."

Connor just laughed and decided to go with it. "Porn logic. What you hear and smell depends entirely on the context of the plot. It's the same reason almost nobody uses condoms."

"Ooooh." She nodded, her eyes enthusiastically watching the screen. "I've never seen a movie like this before. It's quite thrilling! She is very good at sucking him."

"Big fan of her work." Connor chuckled, giving himself another stroke before suddenly remembering that his dick was in his hand, while a... ghost girl was watching porn with him.

"Oh!" She blushed again, realizing his dilemma as she looked down at his hard, wet cock. "I'm... not throwing you off again, am I? I can... vanish until you're... um... done..."

"Would you... still be here?"

She quickly nodded, clearly not sure whether to look at Connor's face, his dick, or the porn. "Yes... I'm... haunting this apartment now, so... I'm everywhere all the time."

"Huh... Any chance you can not haunt the bathroom?"

"Um... no. I can't be that specific... It's an all or nothing sort of deal. But... trust me... Nothing you can do in there will be worse than being stuck in that horrible alley..."

Her eyes bulged as she saw Connor's erection slowly wilting. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'll just go!" And before he could protest, she had vanished again.

He was about to say she didn't have to go but then he remembered that she hadn't actually gone anywhere. So instead, he took out his headphones and simply turned the volume to a neighbor-appreciated, but still audible level and went back to work.

He tried not to think about it. Just focus on the hot girl getting nailed over the desk in front of him. But he knew he was being watched. This cute girl was not only watching his porn but watching him jerk off. He couldn't help it. It was a massive turn on. He tried to time his orgasm with the man in the video but he just couldn't wait that long. He was too horny at this point and he needed that release now. He came hard unable to keep himself from picturing that enraptured gaze his new roommate had on the porn directed at him. He couldn't remember the last time he came quite that hard.

He was panting as he lazily reached for the tissues just to have them literally float over to him. "Thank you..." He sighed as he cleaned the mess.

"...you... came really hard..." Her voice echoed from everywhere in the room.

Connor chuckled. "Yeah... Apparently being watched is a thing for me."

"Oh! Ooooh, then... I'm glad I helped..."

Connor closed his eyes and basked in the afterglow as the woman on screen was predictably getting her face covered in cum.

"Oooh... She seemed to... really enjoy that..."

Connor gave an exhausted laugh. "Yeah, I always like it more when the girl is clearly into it."

marx810
marx810
950 Followers