My Best Friend Mark Pt. 03

Story Info
Holding Mark trying to reassure him I will take care of him.
1k words
4.57
12.7k
6
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark was introduced to Kim our final semester in high school, she soon took over his entire life, Mark was only allowed to be away from her for short periods of time. I rarely saw Mark once he met Kim, his parents did not want him and I hanging out they told him I was a wrong kind of person, a bad influence on him, nothing good could come of it, I would lead him down a path of self destruction.

Standing in the washroom holding Mark like I had dreamed of so many times, him kissing me, I was so elated, I never wanted to let him go.

"Mark I have to get back to my meetings, they will be waiting for me." I told him quietly.

I hated to break us apart but they would come look for me if I was not back in the boardroom by one o'clock. Mark slowly pulled away from me, I held his hand, trying to hold on to the remains of this moment.

"Mark if you need to get out of a bad situation I am at my parents house for another week, your more than welcome to come stay with me there, you will be safe, No one will hurt you there." I told him.

Mark had a tear running down his cheek.

"She would come get me there and it would be even worse than before." Mark shook as he told me this.

"Mark I promise you this I will and would protect you with everything that I have in me, when it's time for me to leave town you would come along with me, this is not a temporary solution Mark, this would be a permanent one to the bad situation you are in." I said to him lovingly as I held his face and brushed the tear from his cheek.

"Mark I love you, I can't see you being hurt like this anymore." I said to him looking in his eyes.

Mark kind of tilted his head, I pulled him in for one more kiss as I had to get back.

"I really will protect you Mark, I love you." I reiterated so he would know.

"Mark I have to go, meet me after work, we can make a plan to get you safely out of that house your in, and in a protected home with me." I told him as I exited the washroom.

My mind was all over the place, I had a hard time to concentrate on the task at hand, this was a big presentation and I could not screw it up. The afternoon dragged on finally we broke for the night, couple more days and we would have this in the bag, we were told my presentation was clearly the hands down winner.

I worried about Mark, I went to find him but they told me he had gone home early, I went back in the board room worried about him, but I had to prepare for tomorrows presentation. I was at the computer when Mark walked in.

"Sorry Tommy I had to think of what I should do, I know I can't stay in that situation I am in right now, she will eventually kill me. I went home and packed a bag of personals, Tommy I can never go back there I really do fear she will kill me." Mark said tears running down his face.

I got up and held him.

"Mark as long as your with me you will be safe, I will protect you, I love you." I assured him.

"Let me finish up this presentation for tomorrow and we can go make dinner at my Mom's house." I suggested.

"Sounds good Tommy." Mark said wiping away the tears.

"You do know your the only person who calls me that, besides my Mom." I told him smiling.

"Calls you what? Tommy!" Mark said a sly smile on his face.

"Okay mister lets go, I can finish this up tomorrow." I told him as I took his hand in mine.

"She's messaging me Tommy, she scares the hell out of me for some reason, look at this message she just sent." Mark said handing me his cell.

The message read as follows.

"Better be a good god dam reason why your late M cause you are in for it when you get home you #$&**^& little *%# bastard piece of shit!! :(" Kim.

I simply shut the phone off.

"Mark let her send all the nasty messages she wants, if she threatens you we are going to the police." I told Mark looking him in the eye.

"She is crazy Tommy, she gets so violent she seriously hurts me, she even broke my arm once, cause I said the wrong thing to her. She goes into a rage where her eyes go black, she scares the crap out of me, I was in fear for my life so many times, hiding from her." Mark told me clearly terrified.

"Mark leave your car here, come home with me, she will not be the wiser, she won't have a clue as to where you are, and she would never dare come to my Mom's home." I told him as I hugged him.

Mark and I headed out, we stopped to grab some wine and something for dinner, I would make some of Mark's favorites. My Mom was so happy to see Mark after all these years, she did comment how thin and frail he looked, Mark teared up at this comment.

All three of us helped to make dinner, I loved spending time with both Mark and my Mom, we laughed, we talked about he past.

"Mom, Mark will be moving in with me in with me, and he will be staying with us till he and I leave." I told her smiling at Mark.

Mom walked up to Mark and pulls him into a hug.

"You always were the second son I never had, your more than welcome here anytime son, I love you like my very own." Mom said to him, making Mark shed yet another tear.

We sat and enjoyed our dinner, more conversation, more wine, lots of laughs. Mark and I cleared and cleaned up, Mom sat and watched us sipping her wine.