My Best Friend Mark Pt. 04

Story Info
I finally get Mark in my arms and in my bed.
1.3k words
4.46
14.9k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two boys make a beautiful couple! I can see the love you two share between you both." Mom stated out of the blue.

I turned to Mark, he leaned in and kisses me.

"I do love the both of you, you were always my family, I always felt love in this house, not like my own." Mark said to both of us.

Once dishes were done and put away we all sat in the sitting room, enjoying our glass of wine, and some good conversation.

"I have not enjoyed an evening like this in so many years." Mark said squeezing my hand.

Mom got up to get ready for bed, Mark got up and gave her a hug.

"Thank you Mrs Matthews for letting me stay here with you and Tommy." Mark said a little choked up.

"Oh son your welcome here anytime, our home is your home dear." Mom told him giving him a kiss on the cheek.

After I gave Mom a hug I suggested Mark and I get to bed. We headed upstairs, I could see Mark was apprehensive about something, when we got to my bedroom door.

"Mark if you want to sleep in the spare bedroom, that's fine." I told him.

"Tommy I prefer to sleep with you in your bed if that's okay?" Mark asked sheepishly.

"Mark you never have to ask to sleep with me you're always welcome in my bed with me." I told him as I pulled him close to me, and kissed him.

Mark and I used the washroom first, then in the bedroom Mark took his time taking his clothes off, he removed his pants first, his legs were banged and bruised. I quickly stripped my clothes off, I walked up to Mark, pulled him close to me.

"Let me do this for you babe." I told him softly, I could see he was apprehensive about getting undressed.

I slowly unbuttoned his work shirt, taking my time with each button, trying to make him comfortable, once unbuttoned I slid his shirt off of his shoulders, he had on a tee shirt under this shirt, I slid my hands down his body under the tee.

"Please Tommy not the tee, please don't make me show you what she has done to me." Mark pleaded with me giving me this pained look.

"Mark babe let me see please." I asked him softly trying to reassure him

I slowly raised the tee up and over his head, Mark looked at me, you could see the pain and hurt in his eyes, the embarrassment of all the wounds she had inflicted on him I wrapped my arms around his waist, I held him as I surveyed his body, he was black and blue all over, his skin was a pale white color, all of his rib bones showed thru. I slowly kissed each and every bruise he had on his upper body, on his chest, arms, back, neck on every part of his body.

It took everything I had not to cry at the site of his body, the torture, the pain she had put him thru.

"Mark you and I will get thru this, these will heal, you will seek professional help, she scarred you inside and out, but with me at your side, you will get thru this babe." I told him looking deep in those eyes.

"Tommy thank you so much for helping me, I always feared she would kill me one night, so I rarely slept." Mark said the fear showing in his face.

"You're safe with me babe, now let's get in bed, we both have had a long day and there are more ahead." I told him as I pulled him in for a kiss.

Mark slowly started to relax with me, even as I kissed him he still was stiff, nervous, scared, the years of abuse had taken their tole on him. Mark and I spooned in bed, I held him to me, whispering in his ear.

"I love you Mark your safe with me babe, you have me here to hold and protect you." I expressed my affection to him, to make him feel safe.

"I love you too Tommy, and I really do feel safe with you and in this house, I always did." Mark said as he snuggled in.

Mark quickly was asleep, the years of not getting a full nights sleep had taken their tole on him and his mental health. Mark woke me many times thru the night, having nightmares of that evil woman, at about four in the morning Mark woke up screaming. He sat upright in the bed, this clearly was a really bad nightmare. He later told me he dreamed she had killed me, just to show Mark he would never be safe.

I ran my hand on his back, I sat up and assured him he was safe and secure in my arms, I got him back down and back to sleep, I kissed his shoulder, holding him close to me. The alarm woke me with a start, I quickly turned it off, pulling Mark in close to me.

"Good morning my sexy man, did you sleep well?" I asked Mark, trying to wake him.

Mark turned facing me, we were nose to nose, I leaned in and kissed him.

"I could wake up like this everyday, Good Morning to you my handsome prince, I really did sleep well, best sleep in years, I felt so safe in your arms last night Tommy." Mark told me leaning in for a kiss.

"Okay Mister we have to get to work soon, come on lets get up." I said to him as I laid there nose to nose with him.

Mark and I just laughed, we both wanted to spend the day in bed in each others arms. I was the first to get up.

"Come on babe get in the shower while I go make coffee for us." I urged Mark.

"Yes dear, whatever you say dear." Mark said snickering.

Once I got the coffee brewing I made us a small breakfast, Mark came down in one of my bath robes, he looked so much better already, rested more relaxed. I poured him a coffee, he and I had a quick breakfast, I got in the shower while Mark cleaned up, Mom got up and had a coffee with Mark, she got to ask him what had happened to him.

Mark was honest and upfront with her, telling her how his parents, and soon to be ex wife were abusive to him and how she and I had saved his life when he was younger and now.

"My Tommy has loved you for so many years now, he will treat you so well Mark it will more than make up for the years you suffered with them and her." Mom reassured him.

"Thank you so much Mrs Matthews, I appreciate all you have done for me thru the years, you made me feel loved, that's a big thing for a boy growing up in a bad home, I love you so much." Mark told her his eyes tearing up.

"You're a good boy Mark you always were, I love you like my Tommy." Mom told him giving him a hug.

"What's going on in here, Mark you need to get upstairs and get ready for work." I ordered him.

"Yes sir give me two minutes sir." Mark said as he saluted me.

It was so good to see the old Mark coming thru.

"He is such a wonderful man, I can't believe his wife would do such a thing to such a good man." Mom said shaking her head in disbelief.

"He sure is Mom, we have to get going I will be late for the rest of my presentation." I told her as I kissed her cheek.

"Come on Mark you're going to make me late." I yelled up the stairs.

"I'm coming I'm coming hold onto your underwear." Mark said laughing.

"It's good to see you laughing son." Mom told Mark as she kissed his cheek.

"Thanks for everything Mrs M. your the best." Mark said as we rushed out the door.