My Best Friend My Lover My Mum Ch. 01

Story Info
Mum and Son Come Together.
5k words
4.57
34.3k
82

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers

I was driving home. It had been a good day. Three more of my games would be published in the next six months. I was thinking of going on holiday, but because of lockdown, that was impossible. And my married neighbour's husband was now working from home. The only time I could see her now was when her husband played golf. I was forty next year happily fucking a mature big breasted woman in her early sixties, but what a lovely ride she gave and she was a skilled gobbler.

I had bought the Penthouse that I lived in twelve years ago; I loved living there; it was in a very exclusive area. In my block of apartments apart from myself and the gobbler's husband, we were the only ones who worked; the rest were pensioners. I had several relationships, but they weren't relationships. Let me rephrase, I've had several Fuck Buddies and all of them were with older women who knew how to give pleasure.

I called into my butcher. I needed steaks and sausages and his incredible Potato Salad which I used for barbeques. The phone rang when I got back into the car. It was mum, "Hi Jack, am I disturbing you?"

"No mum, I'm just driving home. How are you?"

"I've some bad news. I gave your father his lunch around twelve. He then went into the Winter Garden to have his disgusting cigarettes. Normally I hear him going to the bathroom but today I heard nothing. Just after four, I went into the Winter Garden and your father was slumped in his chair. His body was stiff. I phoned the doctor; he was here five minutes later. He had had a massive heart attack, which didn't surprise the doctor or myself."

"He gave me the death certificate; I phoned the Funeral Director, and they took his body away five minutes ago. Jack, the reason I'm phoning is I don't want to stay here. Too many terrible memories. Is it possible that I could stay with you for a while? We have many things to talk about. I will pack a bag and get the train to you if you have already had a glass of wine?"

I thought, poor mum, her nightmare is over. Dad had inherited his family's massive business. He would now be replaced as mum as chairperson. I was also a director but took no active part in the business running apart from attending board meetings. Dad was a bit of a ladies' man who liked big busted Personal Assistants. He had many throughout his life. Mum's life had not been easy. Mum didn't drive, so I'd make the twenty-minute drive and collect her.

"Mum, I'll collect you in twenty minutes."

She thanked me. I took the bag from the butcher and put it in my fridge. In the car on the way to mum's I was thinking about Mum. she had told me many times that she hated living in the family home. It was a mansion house with beautiful gardens and over four thousand acres, which were managed by our Farm Manager. There was a couple who lived in a cottage that acted as housekeeper and gardener.

I arrived at mums. She was so happy to see me. I was the eldest in the family. I had a sister who was married to a university professor. neither mum nor I had spoken to her for over ten years. She received a salary from the company but was not a director. I knew mum was now the major shareholder and when mum passed away then I would inherit her shareholding.

Mum was now sixty-two. She was a tall, dignified woman. I'd never heard mum swear in my life, she was dignified in everything she did. She oozed class. I was now forty. Mum had me when she was twenty-two. My sister was thirty-six, mum could not stand my sister.

Mum had a Louis Vuitton suitcase beside the front door. She gave me a hug, which was unusual as I believed mum was affectionate but because of my father she was reluctant to show affection. I felt mum pulling me closer to her. She had never done that in my life. I pulled her closer to me and felt the weight of her massive tits on my chest, mum whispered, "Thank you for coming for me Jack, you're all that I have, you are my best friend, always there when I need you."

Mum's words touched me. She was wearing three-inch heels. Our mouths were inches apart, I leaned down, mum pushed herself up, our lips met as though it was the most natural thing in the world. Mum was pulling me closer to her as I slid my long tongue into her mouth. Mum's tongue entered my mouth, we tongue kissed lovingly for several minutes, then my right hand found mum's massive left tit. I felt her hard nipple, I squeezed and played with mum's tit, mum whispered, "I haven't had my tits felt for years, I've forgotten how good it is, thank you for kissing me this way, you're a good kisser Jack. There are two cars here that are private and not part of the company, a Bentley Convertible and a super-duper Range Rover. If you want them, Jack, you can have them? We'll look at them in the garage before we leave?"

Both the cars were beautiful, with under five hundred miles on each of them. I didn't drive them but gave them a good looking over. In both of them, in a compartment under the seats, I found packets of Viagra. I didn't tell mum. Just before we came out of the garage, I hugged mum and said, "They are excessive, mum but I'll be able to drive you around in a bit of comfort. I'd love them."

"You can have them Jack, how will we get them down to you?"

"I will get a couple of guys from the garage I use and I have three lock-ups I can put them in. I appreciate you doing that, mum."

Mum took me in her arms, we kissed lovingly, I could feel my cock stiffen as we pulled each other closer than mum said, "We'd better go Jack or I'll want to stay here with you."

In the car home, mum talked about the family house which she wanted to keep. Mum then surprised me and asked, "Are you dating anyone Jack,"

"No mum, I'm not, lockdown is not good for dating."

"That's good, as I was worried if you had a girlfriend running in and out of your gorgeous apartment. You'll have to think about starting a family as we need fresh blood in the family now. Have you anything in that I can cook for dinner?"

"Mum, it's a beautiful night. I have everything for a barbecue and I can cook that."

"That's fine by me. I need a shower, Jack, as I'd like to freshen up. Do you have a razor that I could borrow?"

"No problem, I'll put a fresh blade in mine and you can use that."

We parked outside the apartment, I carried mum's suitcase when we got inside the Penthouse, mum said, "When we pick up the cars, I'll get Judy to suitcase a lot of my clothes and we can bring them down with us, that'll save us a couple of trips."

I laughed and went into my bathroom and got a new blade in my razor and a sensitive shaving foam which I gave to mum. "Mum, I'll start the barbecue and you can join me on the balcony. I'm having a glass of wine. Would you like a glass too? I have a lovely Chablis chilled?"

"I'd love that darling. Let's have a glass together before I shower, then I can have another glass when I'm showering. I have asked the Undertaker if he can arrange the cremation on Friday, as I want that out of the way as soon as possible. The intimation will go in the newspaper tomorrow, so two days later it's all over and it's my birthday on Saturday and I'll be able to share it with you."

"This Chablis is delicious. What a smooth aftertaste. Jack, how do you want me to dress around the apartment? The reason I ask is I like to be casual leggings and tops and things like that. We can't go out because of lockdown, but I'll dress nicely for you for the funeral. Is it possible that we could use the Bentley for the funeral?"

"Mum, wear what you're comfortable with. I'll check the garage tomorrow and see when I can get two drivers. What do you want for your birthday, mum? What can I give the woman who has everything?"

Mum put her wineglass on the kitchen table and put my glass beside hers. She hugged me, before we kissed, mum said, "Your time, Jack."

Mum's tongue was deep in my mouth as we kissed, I had her left nipple between my index and middle finger and squeezing and twisting her nipple, I broke off from the kiss and said, "I'll get the barbecue going, it would be nice if you didn't wear a bra mum."

We kissed again, then mum said, "Ask and you shall receive. I'll be with you in twenty minutes."

Mum topped up both our glasses, then left. The barbecue got me organised. I got the barbecue fire going first; the coals were soon glowing. Two filet steaks and four sausages were in the fridge. I opened a container of potato salad and put enough for both of us in a bowl and put it back in the fridge. The table is on the balcony. I then put the steaks onto the barbecue as I knew mum liked hers rare. I was on top of things when mum came out on the balcony.

Mum looked stunning when she came through the patio door on to the balcony. It took me a moment to take it all in. She was braless and her massive tits were jiggling beautifully. Her leggings showed her gorgeous long legs to perfection. I was sure she wasn't wearing panties as her Camel's Toe looked incredible. On her feet were a pair of cute ballerina shoes. Mum said, "Jack, I'm so happy to be here. I feel so comfortable. What a view you have here. Look at the fishing boats coming into the harbour. You're so organised. I'm impressed. Let me top up your glass with this delicious wine."

Mum topped up both our glasses, I said, "Mum, you look gorgeous. I'd love it if you dressed like this around the house. I've left a bowel of potato salad in the fridge. Could you get it for me, then I can serve dinner?"

Mum smiled, then walked from the balcony. For a sixty-two-year-old, her butt was incredible. I was sure that she knew I was watching as she walked with a perky wiggle. I was plating the meals when mum came with the salad. Mum said, "Jack, I thought I need my hair styled, as a couple of grey hairs are appearing, do you know a good stylist here? I can tell you now that I don't have one grey hair below my neck."

I had the feeling then that mum had used my razor to shave her pussy, I smiled and said, "In South Street there's a lingerie boutique and next door there're excellent ladies' hairdressers, I think it's called Sally's, I've heard that she's very good. Mum, you're a very attractive woman, do that. Will you look for another man? I'm sure that many people would be interested in you."

"Thanks for the compliment, Jack, it will take me a long time to trust another man. Your father treated me like shit. Now I've come out on top. Yes, I have needs and urges, but I'll be taking my time. After dinner, I'll check Sally's on my iPad. Do you know the name of the lingerie boutique? I've heard that Silk and Frills is very good. I need new lingerie as I have bought nothing nice for years. All I'm wearing now are Marks and Spencer's pure cotton nickers."

"Silk and Frills is next door to Sally's. I'll get you a voucher for your birthday. I'm so happy that you told me that. Mum, you have a gorgeous body. Take a deep breath and push your big tits out for me. I love big tits."

I was so surprised that I'd said this, I got the surprise of my life when took a deep breath and pushed her tits out, they look fantastic and her nipples were hard, mum said, "A voucher would be nice Jack, I'm looking forward to my birthday now. It makes me happy that you like my big girls. I loved it when you kissed me and felt them. Jack, you made me wet. You're the first man to make me wet for a very long time."

I looked at mum as I put the meals on the table, mum had down, I put my plate on my side and walked behind mum, I pulled her hair away from her ear then kissed her earlobe as my left hand felt her massive left tit, I whispered, "Let's eat our dinner, I want you to know when I look at you, when I kiss and feel you my cock stiffens immediately."

I went to my seat, mum raised her glass and said, "Cheers Jack, keep talking like that. You're giving me my confidence back. I have completely lost my confidence, and that's not a good place to be."

The steaks were delicious as were the sausages and potato salad, it was a beautiful evening, mum was impressed, "Jack, seven hours ago I cooked lunch for your father when I put it on the kitchen table for him, I didn't say a word. In fact, I can't remember the last time I had a conversation with him. Seven hours later I'm eating with you as a completely relaxed and comfortable woman, thank you so much for letting me come here, I'll look after you, I think we'll have barbecues a lot, the meal was excellent. Can I help you clear up now?"

The beauty of barbecues was you had no pots and pans to clean. We took our plates inside. Mum went for her iPad, then sat on the couch beside me. She found Sally's web liking what she saw she send an email, "I'm staying with my son, he had told me you're very good. I need my hair styled as soon as possible. I'm flexible with times. Regards Jill Ryan."

Mum then went to Silk and Frill's website. It impressed her. She was sitting close to me and said, "They have some beautiful stuff here. Look at my iPad with me what you like. Jack, get me a hundred pound voucher for my birthday. Look, would you like me in a nice red Teddy?"

I put my arm around mum, her right tit felt great against the centre of my chest, "Mum, it looks wonderful, that's a gorgeous Basque, you'd look good in that."

"Jack, I don't know what colours would suit me, I want things that enhance how I look, I don't want to look like a old piece of mutton. How about this lace chemise for running around the house?"

"Mum, a while ago I was in the butchers, there were two ladies talking about how good Sally is with colour coordination. When you go to Sally, ask her. She's seeing different women every day."

Mum's iPad beeped. Sally had replied, "Hi Jill, I've had a cancellation for 9.00 am tomorrow morning. If that's suitable, then let me know. If not, it will be next Thursday before I can see you. Kind regards, Sally."

Mum straightened up and replied she'd be there at nine before I got the chance to feel her left tit. "Jack, can you drive me there tomorrow morning as I don't know where it is?"

"Of course, I will mum, will you make breakfast or will I make it for you?"

"I have checked the fridge and freezer Jack, you're well stocked. What time would you like to eat, darling?"

I put my arms around and pulled her close to me. I was sitting; she was lying across me. We kissed lovingly, teasing each other with our tongues. Mum's tits felt so firm and meaty. Mum was purring with pleasure and said, "Jack, what should we do? Should I invite you to my bedroom or will you invite me to your bedroom? I know for sure we'd be more comfortable in bed."

"Mum, I'm so nervous, but I'd love you to come to my bed."

"I'm nervous too Jack. You do not know how important this is to me. I'm attracted to you and I'm sure that you love me and you are attracted to me. In the bedroom, I want the lights left on. I want you to see my naked body. It's still good for age. Forty years ago, it was perfect in every way. Jack, I want us both to be aware of what we're doing. I want you, but you must be must want me, warts and all. I told you made me wet. You will be the second man in my life that I've had sex with. I say had sex with your father only fucked me, he never made love to me. Are you comfortable keeping the lights on?"

I cuddled mum for a couple of minutes, there was so much affection in our kisses, I whispered to mum, "I love you mum, I've no problem with the lights, I want to make love to you."

"I want that too, Jack. I want to undress you. First, I will take off my top and leggings. I want you to see my naked body as I undress you. Keep kissing me the way you do. It makes me feel so good."

Mum was naked when she took off her ballerina shoes. Her body was gorgeous. The gobbler was the same age as mum, mum's body looked ten years younger. There was a little sag on her massive tits, but they looked fantastic with her pert nipples. She had small love handles on her waist. Her legs were long and perfectly shaped. Her vulva was smooth and swollen, with thick cunt lips and a long sex slit.

"Mum, your body is incredible. A woman in her forties would be happy having a body like yours, feel my cock mum, I'm rock hard with just looking at your beautiful body. May I feel you?"

"Of course, you can. Explore my body Jack, get to know every part. When I undress you, I'm going to explore your body. I'm so happy that you like my body. I'll try to keep it in good shape for you. Help me take your polo shirt off."

My left hand was playing with mum's massive left tit as mum was unbuckling my belt, her hands were fumbling nervously as I bent down and started sucking on her hard nipple, mum gasped with pleasure when I started sucking. My right hand went across mum's stomach my fingertips spread her thick cunt lips open, I slid my middle finger inside mum's hot cunt, it was so wet my index finger joined my middle finger inside her. My thumb found mum's hard clit, I teased it by stimulating it with my thumb.

Mum pulled my trousers and boxers in one easy movement; my monster cock sprang out which took mum by surprise. Mum said, "My god Jack, I've got big girls and you've got a very big boy, step out of your trousers and lie on top of the bed and let mummy scrutinize your magnificent cock."

I lay on top of the bed but when mum lay beside me I positioned her in a way which would allow us to 69. Mum was captivated by my cock, she said, "Jack, looking at your cock has made my clit so hard, that's never happened to me in my life before. In the past when I saw your father with an erection, I knew that I'd have to suck it first then he'd fuck me in the missionary position, when he came, he'd pull out and that was it. In all the time I was with your father he never once gave me an orgasm."

"Mum when did dad last fuck you?"

"A year after your sister was born, I got an STD and pubic lice, that was the third time he infected me with a Sexually Transmitted Disease. I never allowed him near me after that. I bought toys and gave myself relief. You must be careful with me tonight; it's been so long for me. I'm not a prude Jack, I love sex but your father would fuck anything, I decided he would no longer fuck me. If he divorced me, then half the company would be mine and he didn't want to lose that."

I was amazed at mum's honesty, I replied, "I'm sorry to hear that mum, you did the right thing. Mum, I get hard look at your beautiful body, maybe your clit is the same as my cock, it gets hard when you look at my cock? I can understand that being a possibility? Would you like me to stimulate your hard clit?"

"I hope that my body has that effect on you for years to come. Jack, you do so much for my confidence, I loved how your thumb was stimulating my clit, I am the only one that's ever stimulated it, it feels so good when you do it."

As I spread mum's cunt lips open out popped a huge hooded clit, it was the size of my thumb to the first knuckle, it looked so suckable, I felt mum's tongue on the bulbous head of my hard cock as her hand massaged my heavy balls. Then her tongue going up and down the length of my shaft, her touch was gentle but so arousing. Then the warmth of her mouth as she took the head of my cock into her mouth.

I spread mum's cunt flaps wider as I nibbled up and down one flap and then the other, mum was in ecstasy as I did this, spreading her legs wider allowing me better access to her gorgeous honey pot. Unexpectedly I slid my long tongue deep inside mum's dripping cunt, I was sure that I'd given her a small orgasm. Mum was in complete bliss when I did this, her cunt juice was delicious. I felt mum's lips around the base of my cock, I also felt the softness of the walls of her throat as the head of my cock hit there, mum was deep throating my monster cock.

Mum's tongue was doing magical things to my cock as I wrapped my lips around her huge clit, I had teased it with tongue first which had mum's hips twitching, when I started sucking and finger fucking her with two fingers mum came off my cock and said, "That's a big boy you've got, I had to angle my throat to take all of him. Jack, you're doing amazing things to my clit and pussy, this is the first time I've ever had oral, you are making my clit tingle, I'm sure that you'll make me cum if you keep going, baby, give me another finger and finger fuck me deeper. Don't stop, this feels so good, I'm tingling where I've never tingled before."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers
12