My Best Friend My Lover My Mum Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew mum was no close, I lifted my head off her and said, "Mum, I want you to cum, cum in my mouth, I want to taste your spunk. I can give you four fingers if you'd like that? Mum, you have a treasure of a cunt, it's been neglected too long, I want to give you so much pleasure."

"Jack, it feels so good, I'm going to cum, give me the four fingers and don't stop."

I kept sucking her clit and finger fucking her then mum had a body-shaking orgasm, her whole body was trembling, I kept sucking but brought my fingers out of her pussy and slid my well lubed middle finger up her tight ass. Mum gasped and cried out, "Jack, that's amazing, give me another finger."

There was so much cum in my mouth I had to swallow some but held the majority in my mouth. It took two minutes for mum to compose herself. As we lay beside each other, I stuck my tongue out and mum saw the large blob of her cum on my tongue. I pulled her close and we cum kissed, mum loved that, our kisses were so affectionate. Mum had a look of complete satisfaction on her face.

Both our mouths were now empty of cum, mum cuddled close to me and said, "Jack, I don't know where to start, that was the strongest orgasm I've had in my life. You gave me my first oral of my life and I loved it especially when you fingered my ass as I came, your dad didn't like anal as he thought it was dirty, I enjoyed it. Your dad told me I gave good head but he never went down on me. Hold me close Jack, I love being with you."

We cuddled for several minutes, we kissed, I said, "Mum, would you prefer to go on top then you can control the ride? It may be better if you haven't had cock for a while."

"You're so considerate Jack, your father treated me like a Trophy Wife, I was younger than him, I had a a wonderful body, good looking, intelligent and I didn't need to worry about money. He didn't treat me as a wife, more like a Fuck Buddy and he had many Fuck Buddies in his life. I hope you don't mind me talking about your father, I have never told anyone what he was like and how he treated me. I feel I want to get him out of my system."

I kissed mum so lovingly and said, "Forget him mum, though tell me anything you want about him but let me love you. I'll lie on top of the bed, please go on top and let my cock feel how nice your pussy is."

Mum kissed me back then squatted over me, gripping my cock at the base she ran my bulbous head up and down her long sex slit. As mum placed the head in the middle of her long sex slit she said, "You have a magnificent cock Jack, it's so beautifully proportioned, please let me get used to him them we can do any special things that you want, with you I want to be open-minded and try everything. I was just your dad's fuck and nothing else. The only good thing to come out of that relationship was you, you're my best friend Jack, now you'll be my lover."

As mum said this she pushed down, my cock slid up her so easily, she took two thirds of my cock then raised herself up and pushed down again, I felt two things just before she raised herself up again, her pussy lips were wrapped around the base of my cock and the head of my cock was hitting her cervix, mum said, "Baby, it's amazing, my pussy feels stretched but it feels so good, the head of your cock is hitting my cervix, I can't wait to feel you spurt and your creamy spunk hits my cervix. Let me get a nice rhythm going, your cock feels great and fits me perfectly. How's it for you darling? I can tighten my cunt muscles at the head and base of each push, this is going to be good."

Mum soon had a powerful rhythm going, she was giving me a great ride, she was in total control, she knew exactly when to tighten her pussy muscles. Her massive tits were wobbling beautifully, the harder she rode me the more they wobbled. I had started fingering her big clit, mum loved it, she said, "Darling, you're making me so aware of my clit apart from when I played with it myself it's never been part of the sex I had with your father. I love what you're doing to me, I feel my life is changing, could it be I can have happiness at this time in my life?"

As mum said this, I had changed the angle of my hip, now as she rode me my monster cock was also stimulating her big clit, I replied, "I think that this will happen mum, you're giving me such a great ride, how is it for you as you've waited so long?"

"Jack, are you kidding? You gave me the strongest orgasm of my life, I feel we are making love, your cock was made for me, I feel it pulsating as your blood is being pumped through it and now the shaft of your cock is hitting my clit as I ride you, I'm in heaven darling."

Ten minutes later we both climaxed within seconds of each other, mum loved feeling my spunk squirt on her cervix, we lay and cuddled afterwards. We were both so relaxed and comfortable with each other. One thing led to another and I had mum on all fours on top of the bed with me standing at the bottom of the bed riding mum doggy style for the first time in her life. She loved how deep I went. We feel asleep in each other's arms both of us completely satisfied and totally exhausted, the two of us looking forward to tomorrow morning.

12