All Comments on 'My Best Friend My Lover My Mum Ch. 01'

by Jack1107

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My 2 cents

Nice start. I have read your other stories and have not been disappointed so far. 5/5 stars. Keep up the good work and thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

They are all the same. Never any pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Never any pregnancies? The woman is 63 years old buddy. It's hard for most women past 45 to get pregnant let alone 63 years old.

Of all the incest relationships the mother/son relationships seem to be more erotic. And like you I too like to see the son give his mother his child. I love it when the mother also wishes to have her son's baby.

With their money they can find a surrogate to have Jack's baby and Jack and his mother can raise the child as their own. Had I been the writer I would have added during their fucking session Jack whispering to his mom: "That's the big cock that would have given you my babies mom in another time and place". Or something like: "The man in me mom wishes he could give you a beautiful baby".

I was with a woman who was 45 years old, and we were making love and I whispered to her...."I wish you could have babies Marilyn. I would love to fill your belly with my son." She couldn't have any more children. She had two daughters and had her tubes tied after her last child. But when I whispered to her about making her pregnant, she got off. She had the most insane orgasm of her life....so she told me. As I held after making love to her, she whispered to me: "We would have had some beautiful children Tomas. I would look good at 45 years of age with your baby growing in me."

But this couple couldn't have children at her age. But I would have liked to have express his love to her by telling her that he would have love to have made her pregnant with his babies.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous