My Best Friend My Nemesis Pt. 01

Story Info
Adrian lets me borrow his Sukebe chair.
2.7k words
4.18
21.4k
17
0

Part 1 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THIS STORY IS A SEQUEL TO THE "MY BEST FRIEND FORCES ME" MULTI-PART SERIES. I RECOMMEND READING THIS SERIES FIRST TO UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT OF WHY MY WIFE IS SUBMITTING TO MY BEST FRIEND.

The Garden Villa at the Wynn Palace came with a twenty-four hour butler, but Adrian dismissed him around 9pm. I saw him tip the guy one hundred dollars.

"Take the rest of the night off," Adrian instructed the butler. "My house boy will be taking care of our needs for the rest of the evening."

I was indignant that he would refer to me that way, but it was an accurate assessment of my lowly status, within the household. The hotel kitchen staff quickly got used to the fact that I was wearing scented pink silk pajamas. After a few trips there, my bell was the main form of amusement for the employees, jingling as it was, whenever I moved. I fetched ice for Adrian's cocktail, took his suit to get pressed, and even got him a bowl of ice cream around midnight.

He was sitting at his laptop when I brought it into him, checking the Asian stock markets. Sara and Svetlana were on the treadmills that the butler had procured from the hotel gym. Svetlana was running at a frantic pace, and sweating profusely, as she put her heart and soul into making the weight goal that Adrian had set for her. Sara was walking on her treadmill, due to her recent 'E' cup enhancements, but Adrian had set it at a ten percent incline, so she was working really hard too.

They were dressed identically, in tiny red shorts and crop-tops, with matching red Nike sneakers. Sara also had on a sports bra, which was trying, unsuccessfully, to contain her 'E' cup breasts. Strangely enough, both of them were wearing bright red lipgloss, as they exercised.

They were both trying to drop a couple of pounds, before the wedding. It seemed unfair to me, that Adrian was about to indulge in a large bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream, as his bitches exercised for forty-five minutes to make their goal weights. They were both engrossed in their individual programs, and I admired Svetlana's taut stomach, covered as it was with a light sheen of perspiration. Her abs were visible, flexing as she pounded the treadmill.

Sara was having a tougher time with her weight loss goal than the young Czech. Sara wasn't a natural athlete, and exercise was harder for her. Adrian had finally given up, and made Sara get liposuction, which yielded fantastic initial results. However, Sara was now expected to maintain her visible abs, and this wasn't easy for her. To her credit, today she was putting one hundred percent into it, and was sweating heavily, as she worked to reach Adrian's required weight and BMI.

I handed him the ice cream and a spoon. He didn't have to worry about his weight. He was an impressive specimen physically, even though he still enjoyed the occasional treat.

"Thank you Chrissy," he said condescendingly. "I usually provide you with a mid-night snack, not the other way round."

This was a veiled reference to the number of times he had ejaculated inside my wife, and then had her straddle my face, when she got home.

Svetlana spoke up, "I am sharing a room with Chrissy, and can bring him some protein if you want Adrian."

I slinked off in my pink silk pajamas, as the three of them shared a laugh at my expense.

I was wearing the pink choker, with the tiny bell on it. This was designed to warn everyone of my approach, and it worked exceptionally well. Svetlana had procured a second identical bell, and had attached it to the front of my pajama bottoms, right at the crotch. If my cock moved in any way, particularly because I was getting an erection, this secondary bell would alert everyone to my misdeeds.

I wasn't allowed in Adrian's bedroom, if he or the girls were in there. So, I took the opportunity to give his room a quick tidy up, knowing that the three of them were in another room. Adrian had always been a very neat guy. We have vacationed together many times, and he would always keep his hotel room impeccable. His new-found habit of leaving his stuff everywhere, while Sara and Svetlana followed suit, was designed to make me jealous. He succeeded. I hated picking up after the three of them.

As I entered his room, I noticed that the Sukebe chair was prominently displayed. Sara's embroidered sucky pillow was lying directly beneath the lewd chair, the implication being that she had eaten Adrian's ass this evening. There was a bright red lipgloss container next to the chair, that appeared to match the lipgloss both girls were currently wearing. So, Sara had given Adrian a rimjob very recently, it would appear.

There was a pair of Adrian's white silk briefs, discarded in front of the chair. As I picked them up to put them in the laundry basket, I noticed red lipstick kisses all over the front of the briefs. My cock stirred in my silky pajamas, as I visualized Adrian standing in the bedroom, with Sara and Svetlana kneeling before him. I imagined that their lips were glossed bright red, and they began to kiss his huge cock through his white briefs, leaving the impression of their lips all over his cock and balls. As my own cock stiffened, my bell rang, and I froze in case anyone else heard it.

Once it appeared that my forbidden erection had gone unnoticed, I carried on cleaning up the room. I picked up the KY lubricant next, and then the pack of wet wipes. I wiped down the Sukebe chair, as Adrian required it to be spotless before each use. I flipped it over, as it often had lipstick or makeup stains on the base. Adrian told me that this occurred when the girls brushed up against the underside of the chair, if they were trying to get their tongues deeper inside his asshole. That prick loved to give me descriptive pictorials, of the sexual delights he had enjoyed from my wife.

Today, there were several red lipstick marks on the underside of the chair, right around where Adrian's ass would have been. There was no way to tell which one of the girls had left their mark on the chair, so I told myself it was Svetlana's lipgloss, to make myself feel better. After I removed the red marks left by that Czech slut, I moved both of the sucky pillows from the bedroom floor. I had been instructed to make sure that the sucky pillows were always close at hand and visible, so I placed them on the loveseat in the spacious bedroom.

Sara's remote egg was on the bathroom countertop, so I carefully sanitized it, as I knew she never cleaned it herself. She would just expel it from her anal passage, and leave it for me to clean. After the egg was sanitary, I put it with her makeup bag. I was surprised to see a second remote egg, on top of her makeup bag, although this one had been inscribed with the word "Svetlana". I left Sara's egg next to Svetlana's, as I couldn't see her own makeup bag in the room.

The massive walk-in closet was a mess. Clothes were everywhere, but there were duplicates of everything, which made it confusing. As soon as I determined that the duplicate clothes were different sizes, the story fell into place. It appeared that Sara and Svetlana tried on multiple different outfits for Adrian, before he selected what he wanted them to wear. I separated the two piles of identical clothing by size, and hung them in their respective places. Sara was a small, Svetlana extra small, except for the bras! Sara had fucking 'E' cups for Christ's sake.

I cleaned the mirror in the bathroom from top to bottom, as there were two bright red lipstick kisses on it. As I got closer to the mirror, I also noticed what appeared to be semen, splattered between the lipstick kisses. I didn't want to know how that event had unfurled. There was semen on the countertop too, and I started to get annoyed at how messy Adrian was. That asshole ejaculated over everything in his path.

Once the bathroom countertop was spotless, I had a quick look in the large shower enclosure, and the toilet. Adrian had used the toilet last, judging by the fact that the toilet seat was left up. He either had terrible aim, or that prick just decided to make a mess, because he knew I was on clean-up duty. There was piss all over the upturned seat and the rim of the toilet.

In addition, the floor tiles adjacent to, and in front of the porcelain bowl, were covered in urine. He had even managed to piss all over the small trash can next to the toilet, and had also soaked the toilet brush holder. There were rubber gloves available, and lots of cleaning supplies, but I wasn't enthralled about being in a hotel suite at midnight, wiping up another man's piss from the bathroom floor. Once the room was spotless, I left and returned to the room that I shared with Svetlana, my bell jingling as I walked through the Villa.

I wasn't sure what the sleeping arrangements would be with Svetlana, so I brushed my teeth, and laid down on the sofa in the large bedroom suite. I think I dozed off, because Svetlana woke me up, and told me it was time to join her in bed.

I noticed that Svetlana was slurring her words, which was very uncharacteristic of her. She hardly ever drank alcohol, but had consumed a few glasses of champagne. The combination of the alcohol, and the fact that she had eaten very little as she strived to make her weight goal, had rendered her quite drunk.

Svetlana walked seductively over to me and kissed me tenderly on the lips. My cock throbbed at the thrill of kissing this beautiful young girl, and Svetlana grabbed the tip of it, through the material of my silky pajama bottoms, and gave it a squeeze.

"Baby, you are rock-hard," she teased, "what have you been thinking about?"

Of course, I had been thinking about getting my rocks off. It was all I ever thought about, after five months of chastity. Svetlana was wearing a silk camisole and some matching silk boy shorts. All I could think about was pulling her tiny shorts to one side, and slipping my cock inside her tight young pussy.

I was too excited to verbalize my exact feelings, so I leaned into Svetlana and kissed her again. She responded favorably, and we made out for several minutes, our obvious chemistry surfacing immediately. Svetlana pulled the waistband of my pajamas over the tip of my cock, and they fell to the floor. She took the pajama top from me next, and then lifted one leg into my crotch, and started to rub my nuts with the silky material of her boy shorts.

I was leaking steadily now, and my pre-cum started to pool at the tip of my cock. She moved her legs slightly so that her silk boy shorts rested against my cock-head. Then she started to slowly dry-hump me using the silk to caress my erection.

I wasn't sure how much play Svetlana was going to allow me, but her level of intoxication had seemingly lowered her defenses. I decided to push my luck, and repositioned my cock, so that it rested under her boy shorts, right next to her pussy. She didn't offer any resistance, and I could feel the heat emanating from her snatch. Svetlana continued to dry-hump me, and I felt the crotch of her boy shorts dampen as we kissed.

I put one hand behind her neck and lightly caressed her. She let out a little moan which emboldened me. I caressed her shoulders, eliciting more pleasurable sounds. Svetlana and I had kissed before, but my hands had always been tied behind my back. Being able to caress her while we made out, was so much more intimate, and I felt a strong connection to her.

Every time my cock stiffened, it pushed against the silk fabric of her boy shorts, and I could feel her pussy pulsate in response. I teased Svetlana for several minutes, until I finally got the courage to put my hands on her sex. I stroked her through her boy shorts for a few moments, before gently tugging the crotch, and pulling it to one side. There was still no pushback from Svetlana, so I gently stroked her clitoris.

Svetlana rested her head on my shoulder as she enjoyed my tender touch. I felt her breathing quicken slightly, and I took it as a sign of consent. Svetlana had self-lubricated, and I slid my middle finger inside of her with minimal effort. She gasped at my unexpected invasion of her, and I made eye contact with her, to gauge her level of comfort.

"You are fine, baby," she whispered sweetly, "that feels great. You have a very soft touch."

Encouraged by her consent, I continued to stimulate her clitoris and she seemed like she was on the road to an orgasm. I could see by looking into her eyes that her defenses were down. She seemed softer, more at peace, completely at ease with our intimate connection. I hoped that was the case, and it wasn't solely because of the alcohol.

It was Svetlana that made the first move. She put her delicate manicured hand between her legs and, as I removed my middle finger from her, inserted the tip of my erect cock between her labia, so that it rested against her vaginal opening.

"Are you brave enough to take this from Adrian?" she taunted me, without any hint of the cruelty that always lurked beneath her eyes.

I was captivated by this young woman, and had never wanted to make love to anyone as desperately as I wanted her.

"I don't just want to fuck you, Svetlana," I told her truthfully. "I love you. I want us to be together."

"I love you too, baby," Svetlana told me, as she stared into my eyes. "And one day, when you are free of Adrian, and get back on your feet, maybe we can be together. But, for now, take something that belongs to Adrian and just fuck me."

I knew I was going to ejaculate inside her very quickly. It had been five months since my last orgasm, probably seven months since I had fucked anything other than my pocket pussy. The entrance to her vagina was wet and very warm as it throbbed, as if to invite me to penetrate it. Svetlana looked me in the eyes once more and flashed me a genuine smile.

"Do it baby. Get balls-deep in me and blow your load before bedtime," she invited, as her slurring got worse.

As it turns out, I didn't penetrate Svetlana that night. We stood in our embrace, with my cock-head right at the entrance to her well lubricated pussy, and kissed for several moments. I couldn't take advantage of her, intoxicated as she was, and I hoped that she would respect me for that.

As we made out, Svetlana got a text. I wanted her to ignore it, but we both knew that there was only one person who would text Svetlana after midnight, and she wasn't permitted to ignore Adrian. She texted him back immediately and then turned to me.

"I will be right back, handsome. Adrian needs me for a few minutes."

Svetlana returned ten minutes later, with a huge smile on her face, holding the Sukebe chair.

"Adrian is in a great mood," she said excitedly, "he generously gave you a gift. He is not a complete asshole baby. He said we can enjoy the chair as long as we return it in perfect condition."