My Best Friend My Nemesis Pt. 02

Story Info
Adrian enjoys Sara in her High School Cheerleader Uniform.
1.7k words
4
18.2k
9
0

Part 2 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Svetlana placed the Sukebe chair in front of a large full-length mirror that rested against the bedroom wall. She retrieved her sucky pillow, and slid it under the acrylic chair, taking the time to position it perfectly.

I inhaled sharply with anticipation. Being so tantalizingly close to entering Svetlana's pussy had got me very aroused, and I knew that I wouldn't last long on the Sukebe chair.

"Why the change of heart from Adrian?" I asked.

"I have no clue," Svetlana responded, "out of the blue he said he wanted to give you a gift tonight."

With that, she moved her face towards mine again, and we shared an extended open-mouth kiss. I really did respond to Svetlana's take-charge approach, and felt that we had off the charts chemistry. As much as she had fucked with me in the past, it seemed like she was open to some kind of relationship with me. After we had french kissed for a few moments, Svetlana kicked off her silky boy shorts, and as I looked on in astonishment, she sat on the Sukebe chair.

"Crawl under me, and let's enjoy Adrian's gift," she said commandingly, the soft side she had displayed earlier, seemingly gone.

This wasn't exactly what I anticipated, but if she wanted to get off first, I was okay with that. I laid on my back and scooted under the Sukebe chair, taking a few seconds to get my head comfortable on Svetlana's sucky pillow. My head was actually the perfect height to lick Svetlana's ass, but she had other ideas.

"Eat my pussy first," she said, still slurring her words.

I scooted backward a couple of inches, effectively moving my lips from her asshole to her pussy. I extended my tongue and slipped it inside her very wet vagina. I tasted Adrian's "gift" the second my tongue entered her. That asshole had just ejaculated inside Svetlana, and once again, it was a copious load. I heard Svetlana tap the face of her Apple Watch, and the anal stimulator began to hum away inside her asshole.

As I ate Svetlana out, she started to verbally abuse me.

"Fuck, handsome, what kind of pussy waits at the entrance of a woman's vagina, for an invitation? And, when I did invite you, you decline, because I have had a couple of drinks? You need to grow a pair if you ever want us to be together. You could have just fucked me, and enjoyed blowing your five month load, into my tight young pussy."

She was quite intoxicated, and the alcohol seemed to embolden her and make her more spiteful, if that was possible.

"I told Adrian how close we came to fucking. He called you a spineless cuckold, bent me over the bathroom countertop, and blew his wad inside me. Then he told me to take his Sukebe chair and give you a midnight snack!"

When she had her first orgasm, a few moments later, a large blob of Adrian's semen was expelled from her pussy, and I reluctantly swallowed it. I heard Svetlana giggle. This was the kind of thing that got her hot and bothered. Shortly after her display of amusement, she had a second orgasm, and I was treated to another helping of protein.

Svetlana came five times on my face, and remained seated in the Sukebe chair until she was certain I had eaten all traces of Adrian's load. Then, as I watched my turn in the chair evaporate, Svetlana spoke again.

"Why didn't you take me when you had the chance, handsome? You have to learn to take opportunities like that, when they present themselves. Adrian didn't hesitate. He's an Alpha Male, you're a cuckold. Eat my ass, you bitch," she said, contemptuously.

I slid my head forward to my original position, and started to tenderly lick Svetlana's tight little asshole. The vibrating egg was still buried in her anal passage. It felt very strange when I tried to insert my tongue into her ass, so I just licked around her butthole, until she had another orgasm on my face. As she came, I felt some more of Adrian's ejaculate leak from her pussy onto my forehead. Svetlana enjoyed three more orgasms as I licked around her asshole, and, when she was done, I had Adrian's semen pooling in my hairline.

I heard Svetlana's phone ding, and she reached for it and texted someone.

"Adrian wants his chair back. He is ready to bust a nut before bedtime," she said cheerfully. "I need to shower before bed. Be a sweetheart and run it back to his room."

I looked expectantly at Svetlana, but she cut me off immediately with a very dismissive remark.

"He needs it now, handsome. I will have to owe you one."

I sighed dejectedly, and crawled out from under Svetlana. I had Adrian's semen drying on my lips and nose, and a small pool of it in my hairline, from where Svetlana had continued to leak as I rimmed her. Instinctively, I went to wipe my face, but the young Czech girl stopped any attempt by me to make myself look less used. She put her hand on my forehead, scooped the large glob of Adrian's semen up, and rubbed it into my hair, as if it was hair product.

"Don't be so vain, Adrian doesn't care what you look like. Get your ass over to his room and set up his Sukebe chair."

"Should I clean it first?" I asked, remembering that Adrian expected it to be returned in pristine condition.

"Waste of time," Svetlana said dismissively. "You know what a clean-freak he is. He is going to want you to clean it in front of him, to make sure it is sanitized to his specifications."

Svetlana picked up her silky boy shorts and tossed them to me.

"Put these on," she said firmly, leaving no room for discussion.

My heart sank as I processed Svetlana's latest directive, but I obeyed without question. Once the boy shorts were on me, they did provide a modicum of decency. However, they were very tight on me, were made of very soft silk that caressed my swollen nuts, and were very wet in the crotch. I put my hand between my legs to gauge the size of the wet spot, and Svetlana spoke.

"I may have leaked a little of Adrian's semen into my boy shorts after he fucked me," she said with a giggle. "Although right now it looks like you have pissed yourself."

I picked up the Sukebe chair and left the room that Svetlana and I shared. It was a very short walk through the main living area to reach Adrian's opulent room, and I knocked quietly on the door, hoping I could just leave it outside his room, if he didn't answer.

Adrian and Svetlana had obviously conspired to fuck with me, because Adrian heard my light tap on the door, and told me to enter.

I walked in sheepishly, dressed as I was in Svetlana's silky boy shorts, that highlighted my erection and had a clearly visible wet spot. Adrian was standing in the middle of the room, texting someone on his phone. My wife knelt before him and sucked his cock, dressed in her High School cheerleader uniform. I was already tenting in my silky boy shorts, but this new visual stimulation, after five months of chastity, caused me to leak some pre-cum into the front of Svetlana's intimates.

Adrian didn't acknowledge my presence, but continued to text on his phone. Sara was giving him the world's sloppiest blowjob and I watched, trying to contain my jealousy, for several moments before Adrian spoke.

"Your wife has become a world class cocksucker," he said enthusiastically. "She didn't have a fucking clue the first time she blew me, on your Anniversary," he added, as if I gave a shit. "Clean the Sukebe chair first. Use the disinfectant wipes on the table, and make sure it is spotless."

I placed the chair on the floor, next to the table and began to clean it thoroughly. I knew that this was just an exercise in control for Adrian. That chair didn't need a thorough cleaning, I had cleaned it less than two hours ago.

Preparing Adrian's Sukebe chair so that my wife could eat his ass, was actually more humiliating than cleaning his mess up, after he pissed all over the toilet seat, trash can and tiled floor. Especially as I had to kneel to clean the underside of the acrylic chair. Adrian watched me intently, with a smirk on his face, as my wife continued to suck him off, in her High School cheerleader uniform.

I knew that this was payback for me fucking Svetlana in her cheerleader uniform, even though I had only been inside that beautiful goddess for a couple of minutes, before my cock started burning.

"Were you a virgin in High School, Sara?" Adrian asked my wife.

"I was a virgin until I graduated college, Adrian," she answered, before resuming her very noisy blowjob.

"Did you ever suck anyone's cock wearing this cute uniform?" he continued, trying to establish exactly what he was taking from me. "Or rim anyone," he added, with a laugh.

"Of course not, Adrian," my wife responded. "I never did any of those lewd things before I met you, and certainly not wearing anything I wore in High School."

"You never gave your hubby a blowjob during your fifteen years of marriage?" he enquired, already knowing the answer.

"Not to completion, Adrian," my wife said proudly. "I gave him the occasional treat on his birthday or Anniversary, but only as foreplay, never to orgasm."

"I got his Anniversary blowjob this year," Adrian reminded us, "and it was definitely to completion. I blew my wad across your bridal veil to let hubby know you are mine now!"

Adrian smirked at me again, enjoying the control he had over me.

"I am close, slut," he said to my wife.

I recoiled at the way he spoke to her, and her total lack of pushback worried me. A few seconds later, Adrian cried out, looked directly into my eyes, and ejaculated into Sara's mouth. She struggled to swallow the copious load, which in itself was remarkable, as Adrian had fucked Svetlana less than an hour ago.

Adrian maintained eye contact with me for several moments, as Sara cleaned his cock with her lips. Once she released his cock from her mouth, she gave the tip of it an adoring kiss, and he told me to take the Sukebe chair into his bathroom.