My Best Friend My Nemesis Pt. 18

Story Info
Ivan threatens my life so I end up sucking him off.
2.1k words
4
12.9k
5
0

Part 18 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of gay male sexual content.

*

In an unusual stroke of luck for me, Stacey's phone rang.

Ivan glared at her and said, "Leave it."

Stacey looked at her phone, told Ivan it was Adrian calling, and answered it. Ivan allowed Stacey to talk to Adrian for a few moments, while he glared at me.

Finally, Stacey said, "I will hand you over to Ivan, you can tell him yourself."

I presume Adrian told Ivan to head home, because Ivan gave Adrian an approximate ETA, and a few minutes later we were loading the limousine.

"You can stay dressed as a bitch for the ride home," Ivan ordered me.

I made no attempt to argue with him. It was going to be embarrassing, driving two hundred miles dressed as a schoolgirl, as I knew everyone checks out limousines on the freeway, but I obeyed Ivan without question.

Stacey was going to drive her car home, and I would drive Ivan and Svetlana in the limousine. At least I would be safe up front in the driver's compartment, or so I thought. Svetlana upturned those plans.

"Ivan, I can drive the limousine, if you want to have a heart to heart with Chrissy," she offered. "I have the required chauffeur's license, and I am on Adrian's insurance policy as a named driver."

"Great idea Svetlana. I could use three hours alone with Chrissy," Ivan said pleasantly. "Maybe we can get to the bottom of the lipgloss inconsistency. Thank you, sweet girl."

Svetlana smiled sweetly at Ivan, and continued her own line of questioning about the missing lipgloss.

"I only ever completely remove my lipgloss before bed, or to eat something," she mused. "Did Chrissy eat anything that you know of?"

It hit Ivan and I at the same time. The croissants! I must have inadvertently wiped my lipgloss off, eating those flaky croissants. I remembered using a paper towel to wipe the pastry flakes from my lips, after each bite. Ivan hit the trash can, at almost the same exact moment, that I realized my fuck-up. He emerged with a used paper towel covered in pink lipgloss and croissant flakes, and waved it angrily in my face.

"Are you telling me that in the middle of our fuck-fest, I allowed you to take a croissant break?" he shouted at me.

"Ivan," I confessed immediately, "I fabricated the whole sexual encounter. You passed out before anything happened. I posed you in different positions, so that you appeared coherent. We didn't have any copulation, oral or anal."

"Anything else?" he growled angrily.

I looked at Stacey, and she shook her head, as if willing me not to say anymore. A quick glance at Svetlana, and I knew she had already told Ivan.

So, I blurted it out. "I switched the piss in the bowl with Bud Light, Ivan," I admitted fearfully.

Svetlana had apparently already told Ivan about the Bud Light, because it came as no shock to him. However, that little sadist turned the heat up on me.

"Ivan, I can get you another soup bowl if you want to force Chrissy to slurp up your golden nectar. I would love to see you dominate him that way. That would get me so wet," Svetlana said, alluding to the fact that she might let Ivan fuck her, if he made me drink his piss.

I was shaking with fear at this idea. Not only was the thought of it repulsive, but I knew if this happened, I was going to have an audience, which made it ten times worse.

"Any other confessions to make, Chrissy?" Ivan growled.

I had a quick look at Stacey. She had a grimace on her face and was shaking her head, signaling me to keep quiet.

"I drugged you to make you sleep, Ivan," I blurted out.

The way he reacted, I realized that the drugging was a complete surprise to him. This was his first time hearing about his incapacitation, at my hands.

Svetlana put her hand to her mouth and said "Oops. TMI, Chrissy," with a giggle. "You are fucked."

Ivan glared at me and I wasn't sure if he was going to fuck me up, or even kill me. He was fighting to contain his rage, and he told me to go and wait in the limousine. I sat on the back seat, shaking uncontrollably. I was going to piss my plaid panties, if he ramped up the level of aggression anymore.

I could see Ivan on the phone, pacing around by the front of the hotel, and Svetlana was right next to him, making no attempt to defuse the situation. In fact she was egging him on. At one point she was waving a soup bowl in his face, presumably trying to get him to yank me back into the hotel, and subjugate me into drinking his piss. Stacey, fearing for her own safety, got into her car and drove off.

Svetlana, came to the limo before Ivan. She tossed her travel bag onto the front seat, and took her place behind the wheel. The intercom switched on, and the young Czech girl asked me cheerfully, if I wanted the good news or the bad news. I couldn't speak, so she gave me both.

"The good news, handsome, is that you are going to remain handsome, at least for the near future. Adrian has instructed Ivan not to hurt you, until after the wedding. He doesn't want Sara to change her mind about marrying him. The bad news? I will let Ivan share his exact plans with you. However, once Sara and Adrian are on honeymoon, you and Ivan are going somewhere nice to celebrate. It involves a weekend in a hotel suite, lots of costume changes, and no Bud Light!"

Ivan entered the limousine, shortly after I learned of his plans to enjoy me over a long weekend, in a hotel suite. He had a very angry face, and was struggling to contain his rage.

"Adrian has asked me not to touch you until after the wedding," he said, through his gritted teeth. "However, immediately after the wedding, you and I are having our own honeymoon, at the Laguna Niguel Ritz-Carlton Resort. After I have taken what is mine, you are a dead man. You drugged me you fucking prick."

I decided at that moment to move to Hawaii. I would abandon my home, as there was little to no equity in it. I had enough cash to start over in a modest apartment, even without Adrian's help. I would tell Adrian to fuck off, right before the wedding, and catch a plane to Honolulu, far from Ivan's reach. It would be the last thing either of them expected. I would be free.

As soon as Svetlana pulled the limousine out of the Hampton Inn parking lot, I slid off the seat, and knelt on the floor at Ivan's feet. I was trying to convey a combined message of submission and availability, for any needs Ivan had. Ivan continued to taunt and threaten me, as we entered the freeway. I knelt silently, looking down at the floor, in total submission. After several minutes of unchallenged threats, his rage started to diminish, and his tone softened slightly.

"Why the fuck did you drug me?" he demanded. "And what drugs did you use? Did you slip me a Rohypnol? Svetlana said she thought you had some roofies with you."

"May I speak, Ivan?" I asked, in the most deferential tone I could muster.

He nodded, as if to tell me to continue.

"First of all Ivan, I apologize for my stupid judgement. I was acting out of fear. The alcohol made you very aggressive, and I was very scared. I only gave you a couple of my prescription sleeping tablets. I take them most nights, and they don't have any long term effects."

"Sleeping pills?" Ivan said, incredulously. "You just gave me sleeping pills?"

I could see he was softening his stance on me, so I continued to flatter him, and stroke his ego.

"Alcohol makes you very scary, Ivan," I said timidly. "When I found out we had a hotel suite for eight hours, and Adrian's orders for you to dominate me, I was very excited. I wanted to dress up for you, and suck you off," I lied. "I wanted you to tell me to get on all fours, so that you could fuck my ass. I expected the sex to be a bit rough, but the escalation of violence scared me. I am truly sorry."

Ivan spoke again, in a less aggressive tone. "Alcohol brings out the worst in me Chrissy. I didn't mean to scare you. I am not abusive towards women."

As soon as Ivan let on that he viewed me as a woman, I had my out. I just had to stay in a submissive feminine persona around him, and I felt like his death threats wouldn't happen.

"I really like you Ivan," I said, continuing the deception. "Kneeling here before you makes sense to me. It feels like I am in my rightful place. Maybe I can show my appreciation for you, now that we are alone?"

I hated groveling to this hardcore Russian gangster, but fear is a very powerful motivator, and given the choice between being his personal cocksucker, or losing an eye, pass me my sucky pillow!

Ivan finally smiled at me. "I won't hurt you, Chrissy, as long as you are nice to me."

I knew that "nice" was a euphemism for "available" and this seemed like a fair exchange to me. I could give Ivan a little action, in exchange for him retracting his threats of violence towards me. I wanted to make it clear to Ivan, that his needs were important to me. It was evident that he had needs, as his erection was visible in his pants. I was flattered that I could elicit this reaction from Ivan, and wanted to coax a load from his balls, to apologize for my earlier deception.

I extended my hot pink fingernails to his crotch, and gave his stiff cock a playful squeeze. His cock throbbed as I caressed it, and I licked my lips lewdly.

"Would you please allow me to suck you off, Ivan?" I said submissively.

His broad smile was a good indication of his approval, and I tried to convey my submission, as I lowered his zipper. After I had removed his pants and briefs, I started my extended, teasing blowjob. Ivan came in my mouth about twenty minutes later, as I looked up at him adoringly, through my piercing blue eyes.

I swallowed Ivan's load, and thanked him for the privilege. He was softening towards me now, and gently caressed the side of my face. I remained kneeling before him, and after about twenty minutes of small talk, in which he made many concessions to me, I lowered my lips to his flaccid penis, and tried to awaken it. Ivan was much younger than Adrian, and even without the assistance of Viagra, his erection quickly returned.

As soon as he was fully erect, I started to flatter him.

"Wow, Ivan, I can't believe you are hard again. You are such a stud. How many times are you going to come for me on the drive home?"

Ivan was smiling, as he came to the realization that he was going to get his cock sucked, all the way to San Clemente. I got Ivan's juices flowing, and then placed the vibrating egg under his nuts.

"Oh, fuck, that feels incredible," he exclaimed, moments before he ejaculated in my mouth for the second time in less than an hour.

Once again, I remained kneeling in front of him. He was watching me intently, so I opened my mouth, so that he could see his load on my tongue. Then I swallowed it.

Any hostility Ivan had previously harbored towards me, had dissipated. He patted the leather rear seat of the limo, and I rose gracefully, and sat next to him. I knew better than to try and kiss Ivan, right after he had shot his load in my mouth. However, I wanted to strengthen our connection, so that he would feel less inclined to beat my ass in the future. So, I snuggled up next to him, and started whispering in his ear, as I caressed his muscular chest.

"They say variety is the spice of life, Ivan," I began, as a mischievous plan was taking form in my mind. "Why don't I drive, and you can enjoy Svetlana for a few minutes?"