My Best Friend My Nemesis Pt. 19

Story Info
Svetlana begs me to let her suck me off.
2.7k words
4.29
8.2k
2
2

Part 19 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivan loved this idea, and smiled broadly. I knew he was very attracted to Svetlana, and she was shit scared of him, and inclined to do whatever it took to keep him happy. He looked at me for help.

"Let's take a five minute break, and ask Svetlana to join us. There is a Walmart Super Center up ahead two exits," I offered.

Ivan nodded his consent, and I got on the intercom.

"Svetlana, Ivan needs to use the restroom. Pull into the Walmart two exits ahead, please," I said, in the same cheerful tone that she always used, when she had bad news for me.

Svetlana pulled the limousine into the crowded parking lot. It was early evening and the place was packed. I told Ivan to leave us alone for five minutes, and I would soften Svetlana up.

After Ivan left, Svetlana and I waited in the rear compartment of the limo.

"Why on earth did you tell Ivan I gave him Rohypnol?" I asked. "He is obsessing over it. Once he learned that I only gave him my prescription medication, he questioned why you would mention roofies," I told her.

"He was questioning your judgement, Svetlana, and your motives," I said, as if I was on her side.

Svetlana looked very worried, and shortly after Ivan returned to the limo, he began to question her.

"Why did you tell me I was drugged with fucking roofies?" he began angrily. "You are supposed to be my friend. I thought you had my back, Svetlana."

Svetlana stammered, as she struggled to find the right words to calm Ivan down. As all beautiful women do, she began to use her desirability, to diffuse the situation. She was flirting openly with him, touching his arm, and telling him she was a good friend to him.

Svetlana had already sucked Ivan off twice this weekend. The first time was when we arrived at the Villa, as I gave him a rimjob. Then, again with Stacey in Barstow. Ivan wanted more, so I served Svetlana up on a platter for him.

"It is obviously a misunderstanding, Ivan," I began innocently enough. "Svetlana really likes you. She drove all the way out to Barstow to give you a blowjob."

Svetlana was glaring at me, as she knew where this was going. She had only driven to Barstow to help Stacey out. The two of them had given Ivan head, to save my ass from a good fucking. Svetlana didn't want to have to service Ivan again. As much as she had fucked with me in the last few months, I was really enjoying the prospect of returning the favor.

"I can drive the limo for a while, if you want to make it up to Ivan," I said sweetly. "All of Sara's stuff will fit you. There was one Playboy Bunny outfit that Ivan really liked the look of, but it was too small for me."

Then turning to Ivan, I said "Will that help ease the tension between you guys Ivan? If Svetlana wears that "Blowjob Bunny" outfit that you loved, while she makes her apologies to you?"

Ivan grunted an affirmation that this would work.

"Great!" I started. "Svetlana, the Blowjob Bunny outfit is in a dry-clean bag, in the first suitcase, in the trunk of the limo. All the accessories are in there too," I said cheerfully.

Svetlana glared at me again, and then got out of the limo to fetch that ridiculous bunny costume. I was alone with Ivan for about thirty seconds, and after we exchanged a high-five, I used the time to advise him to make Svetlana wear the magic egg in her asshole. Then I gave Ivan a blue pill.

"Viagra," I said with a smile. "Make that bitch work for your load!"

Ivan laughed, and swallowed the Viagra. Svetlana returned with the large plastic bag containing the Playboy Bunny costume and accessories.

Ivan handed her the vibrating egg, and said, "Wear this too Svetlana."

"You will need to stick the egg up your ass before you put the Playboy Bunny costume on," I helpfully advised Svetlana.

Svetlana went to enter the limo, and I spoke again.

"Ivan, you will enjoy the visual more if you see complete package. Svetlana should get changed in the Walmart restroom, and then you get the additional element of surprise."

Svetlana did not like this idea at all, and started protesting in Russian. Ivan and Svetlana had a brief exchange in his native tongue, before he switched back to English.

"Svetlana, get your sweet little ass into Walmart, stick that egg up your butt, change into your Blowjob Bunny outfit, and let's get back on the road. Adrian is expecting us."

Svetlana knew she was fighting a losing battle, and walked hastily into Walmart to find a restroom. Ivan thanked me for the "bonus piece of ass", and we had a chuckle as we waited for the young Czech girl to change.

"You should get the Sukebe chair out of the trunk too," I dared Ivan. "Just to fuck with Svetlana. She hates being under that chair. She thinks it is demeaning to eat a man's ass."

"Fuck me!" Ivan responded. "Adrian dresses her up once a week in a couture dress, and takes a piss on her, and she thinks a rimjob is demeaning!"

With that pearl of wisdom shared, Ivan went and retrieved the Sukebe chair. It was gleaming, spotlessly clean, just as Adrian expected it to be. He had two of the sex toys and always kept one in his limo.

A few minutes later, a visibly flustered Svetlana, emerged from Walmart wearing a hot pink stretch-satin Playboy Bunny outfit. She was a similar size to Sara so it fit her well, complimenting her tight ass and perky tits. She had on a white bow tie and matching cuffs, pink stockings, pink high heels with a little cotton ball on the tip of each shoe. She had a set of white Bunny ears that stood up tall, and her fluffy cotton ball tail was white.

She also had a crowd of admirers around her. Four or five twenty-something college guys, lewdly assaulting her, verbally and physically. One of them was pinching her ass, and the second guy looked like he was trying to pull her tail off. They followed her all the way to the car, and as she reached the limo, Ivan stepped out of it. Ivan is a physically imposing guy, with that hardened Russian look and demeanor. As soon as they saw him, the young guys dispersed.

Ivan told Svetlana to twirl for him, and as the young guys watched from about twenty feet away, she implored him to let her get into the safety and privacy of the limo.

"Twirl" he said menacingly.

I was enjoying seeing that young sadist being dominated by Ivan, and watched as she turned around slowly for him.

"Wiggle that ass," he said dismissively.

Again, Svetlana implored him to stop degrading her, but she realized her pleas were falling on deaf ears. So, as the young men looked on, she began to wiggle her ass for Ivan's amusement. He made her wiggle and shimmy for him for about a minute, before he told her to get her ass in the limo.

Svetlana climbed into the limo, and immediately recoiled at the sight of the Sukebe chair, sitting in the middle of the limousine floor. She knew better than to say anything to Ivan, but she couldn't take her eyes off of it, and did not look happy.

Ivan said to no-one in particular, "I love rimjobs."

The young guys left as soon as the door of the limo closed. Ivan thoughtfully waited until there was no one around us, before he told me to get out and drive us home. I was still dressed as a schoolgirl, so it was a relief to me that he didn't make me change seats in front of the college guys.

They were behind the privacy screen, so I couldn't hear or see anything. However, Ivan had already come twice in the limo, and had just taken a Viagra. Svetlana couldn't use the vibrating egg on his nuts, to accelerate his orgasm, as it was buried in her anal passage. Also, in her current costume, the aptly named "Blowjob Bunny", she could not have penetrative sex with him, so her only option was to suck him to completion. She was in for a prolonged session on her knees, I thought to myself, with a laugh.

Fifty minutes later, Ivan came over the intercom.

"Chris, I just busted my nut! That took forever. Thank you, man."

I noticed he was talking to me as if I was his buddy now, and was relieved to have finally made a connection with him, man to man. He told me to lower the privacy screen, and as I sped towards San Clemente, Ivan started to share the details of Svetlana's apology.

Svetlana was still kneeling in front of Ivan, as he relaxed with his cock draped across his muscular thigh. I could see her red sucky pillow in the mirror, and even at a distance, I could see it was soaking wet. Ivan must have noticed me looking at the pillow, because he started to tell me that Svetlana came multiple times, as she made her apologies.

"That bitch loves to suck cock," he said lewdly. "She kept orgasming as she sucked me off. Thanks for the Viagra, bro."

Svetlana gave me the death stare, and I had a feeling I might regret hooking Ivan up with the Viagra. Svetlana was sadistic, and held considerable power over me within the house. We made eye contact briefly in the rear view mirror.

She mouthed "you are fucked," to me.

Ivan enjoyed watching the power struggle between Svetlana and I, and he had witnessed a lot of it.

I continued to drive with the privacy screen down. There wasn't much traffic, and the freeway is very straight as it traverses the desert down into Victorville. Svetlana and Ivan were having a heated discussion in Russian. I heard her say "Nyet" several times, which I understood to mean "no" from watching the TV show, Homeland. Ivan raised his voice, and she lowered her head, and nodded "yes" very submissively.

Ivan asked me if I wanted to switch places again.

I said, "Whatever you want, Ivan," agreeably.

I wasn't enthralled about getting back on my knees on the limo floor, but I had no intention of arguing with him. I pulled off the 15 freeway at the next off-ramp, and found a private spot in a small parking lot. I was still dressed as a schoolgirl, and this was not West Hollywood. I did not want to get seen like this, in this part of the world. I got out of the limo, and opened the rear door. To my surprise, Ivan got out of the limo, not Svetlana.

He handed me the Apple Watch that acted as the remote for Svetlana's anal vibrator.

"I am done! I came three times, and I feel completely satisfied. Your turn buddy."

There must have been a look of confusion on my face, because Ivan restated his offer in more simple terms.

"Svetlana has apologized sufficiently to me," he began, "but she feels she has wronged you also, and wants to make amends."

I looked at Svetlana, who was kneeling submissively on the floor of the limousine. She had her Playboy Bunny costume on, and looked adorable. Ivan slapped me on the back, and invited me to take my place on the leather seat, and receive Svetlana's humblest apologies. I stepped inside the limo, sat down and made eye contact with Svetlana. She must have been shit scared of Ivan, because all traces of any contempt she may have had for me, had disappeared. In her eyes, there was nothing but adoration for me, a strong desire to make things right between us.

Ivan closed the limo door, and got into the front seat. We pulled out of the parking lot, and the privacy screen closed slowly. I was expecting Svetlana to glare at me and tell me to fuck off, but she seemed delighted and honored, to be kneeling before me. I knew it was an act, driven by a deep-rooted fear of Ivan, but it felt very convincing. I wasn't going to let her suck me off. The repercussions would be too severe. I also didn't need the extra tension in the house for my last ten days. I still had to work with this sadistic little bitch.

I did enjoy sitting there for a few seconds, with Svetlana the "Blowjob Bunny" kneeling before me, ready to suck my cock. I let her off the hook gently.

"You don't need to do anything for me Svetlana," I started. "Let's just chill out and enjoy some time away from Ivan. Come and sit next to me."

Svetlana shook her head, and reached under my tiny pleated schoolgirl skirt.

"Ivan has give me very clear instructions," she said fearfully. "I have to do exactly what he says. He wants to see your load in my mouth, or on my face, when you are done. Please don't make this difficult for me. Let me suck you off."

I placed one hand on hers, and offered to jerk myself off. I could ejaculate onto myself, and tell Ivan I got too excited, I suggested.

The fear in Svetlana's eyes was palpable, and she looked at me and said quietly, "Please, handsome, let me suck you off. Please."

I never imagined in my wildest dreams, that this beautiful young Czech girl would be on her knees, begging me to allow her to suck my cock. However, as I realized that this was actually happening, I moved my hand from hers and she lifted up my skirt. My cock was rock-hard, as she pulled my plaid panties down to my ankles.

I had witnessed so much sexual activity over this wedding weekend, yet had only come three times myself. Once in my Agent Provocateur lingerie, as Stacey gave me a foot job, once again, involuntarily, when Adrian fucked my ass, and finally in that humiliating simulated sex encounter with Stacey, where I was actually fucking my pocket pussy while wearing two condoms. Not a very auspicious Las Vegas weekend for me.

For this reason, I wanted to come in Svetlana's mouth more than anything else on earth.

Svetlana asked me to lift my shoes up from the limo floor, and slipped my panties off, over my high heels. Then without any foreplay, or attempt to make an intimate connection, she started to suck my cock. All of the blowjob practice she had performed on me, under the watchful eyes of Sara had paid off. She was a skillful cock sucker, and now that she was actually blowing me, instead of the strap-on she normally practiced on, I knew I would come quickly.

The girls' plan was to turn me into a premature ejaculator, a "two pump chump" as they called it. They accomplished this through the use of the cock-cage, endless sexual teasing and denial, and the occasional release, which normally lasted less than a minute.

Well, today was to be no exception. Watching Svetlana kneeling before me in her "Blowjob Bunny" outfit, working to coax a load from my swollen nuts, was too much visual stimulation for me. Less than two minutes after she parted her pink glossed lips and took me into her warm, moist mouth, she gave my nuts a gentle squeeze, I tensed up, and ejaculated into it.

Even though her approach was quite mechanical, and her motivation to suck me off was fear of Ivan, rather than a desire of me, it felt fantastic to blow my load in her young mouth. I had endured so much teasing, torture, and so many broken promises from Svetlana, I had given up hope of even getting any tenderness from her. As soon as I came in her mouth, Svetlana raised her head from my crotch and tapped on the privacy screen.

Ivan lowered it immediately, and looked in the rear view mirror. Svetlana remained on her knees with her mouth wide open, so that Ivan could verify that she had sucked me to completion.

Once he was satisfied that Svetlana had a mouthful of my semen, he said simply, "show Chris that you like to swallow."

She turned to face me, look dejectedly in my eyes, and swallowed my load.