All Comments on 'My Best Friend... Or More?'

by RedSquirrel84

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Rushed, slow down, this would have been much better if it was more fleshed out, also proof read out loud to your self and you'll notice missing words like "And I don't to lose you either", should read "And I don't WANT to lose you either." Keep trying.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
too short for romance

This is what is called a flash story here.

Flash stories are fine for a quickie between strangers or long time lovers, but for a couple getting together like these two there should be more.

A romance story is all about the build-up to them getting together, most of which you have already happened "off stage" in the story.

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Short****

But to the point. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good short story

Realistic situation and feelings. Often "friends" do not want to admit true feelings. It is better to take a chance that regret it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very Confusing

What’s the better reason?Did he get a promition?Did he catch her cheating?Did he want to stay because of his aunt becky?Did he convibce her boss to have her continue working at the location they already had?

Please provide more clarity in your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To commenter 4/11/19

You fucking idiot he obviously fucking stayed for the damn girl wtf are u even reading the same story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous