My Best Friend’s Young Daughter

Story Info
A cabin getaway leads to forbidden sex.
2k words
4
42.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KadenceVera
KadenceVera
200 Followers

In all the years that your father and I had been best friends, he had never noticed the way I'd looked at you, his beautiful, forbidden eighteen-year-old daughter.

Throughout the course of our long weekend getaway, I'd watched the many seductive ways your body moved to steal my attention, all while constantly pretending my focus was elsewhere. That morning you put on your bikini and splashed around in the shallow part of the lake, I was forced to sneak off to my cabin and furiously beat my cock to the mental image of your ass emerging from that water, plump, soaked and shining in the day's light.

Hours later, when you had covered that bikini with nothing more than a loose top, and sun-bathed on a towel in the soft wild grass, stretching your body in the heat, I had fantasized about burying my entire face in your ass and thoroughly licking and sucking your asshole. I found myself resenting your father's presence; I wanted this trip to be only you and I.

And that night, when my hands gripped your hips to catch you when you'd missed one of the steps leading up to the cabin, I'd never wanted to let you go. You'd been my dream for so long.

When you had greeted me on Thursday with a kiss to my cheek, wearing your strapless top and that black skirt, my dick had jumped to your touch. And Friday when I'd inadvertently tasted the spearmint on your breath, I fully swelled beneath my jeans. Saturday I'd caught you glancing at the bulge between my legs, which made it grow, which made you stare more intently. My cock had been hard all throughout our little vacation, and it was all your doing.

The arrangement was odd, but your father had said if he had to spend another night listening to your heavy breathing, he'd be so exhausted from lack of sleep that he'd never be able to make the morning's drive back into the city. I, of course, had said you could sleep in my cabin, that it was fine if he needed some alone time. Despite our cabins being close to fifteen meters apart, I was quite surprised when he had agreed to it.

As the sounds of the forest rose throughout the late October night, I watched from the bed as the full moon shone through the cabin's windows. You were beside me, still as can be. I'm sure your dad slept soundly, thinking I'd done as I'd said I would and taken the couch. But I'd never had an opportunity like this one, and for tonight, I could live with being the bad guy.

I'd been rock hard since I'd watched you climb onto the mattress to join me, not bothering to switch the cute dress you wore to your usual pjs. But it was no bother, as cute as you had looked each evening in your pink pajamas, I'd always loved you in that snug little dress.

The minutes passed by as I watched the candlelight flicker across the ceiling. My mind raced between what I wanted to do, verses what I could do, from fantasy to reality. I had always suspected that you had an attraction toward me, but you hid it as well as I hid mine for you. To be honest, I wasn't sure how much of this suspicion was rooted in wishful thinking.

I heard your breathing pick up and the only thing I could think was how adorable you sounded. I put my hand on your waist and pulled you into me, wrapping you into my arms. My fingers caressed your back, my bulge pushed against your tight tummy and you breathed into my chest. I kissed the top of your head, like a father would.

My fingers lifted your chin until we were looking into each other's eyes. I knew, in this moment, that if I leaned into you, there'd be no going back. But I also knew there was no way I could stop myself either. You were the girl I'd been fiending for since I'd first laid eyes on you all those years ago. I was hopelessly in love with you back then, as I was here as well.

Your eyes were full and dark in this light, and the candles' soft glow brought out the pale color of your skin. It was the little things about you that struck me hardest; when your lips were closed, your smile--raised slightly higher on your left side--would handle the flirting all on its own. It was the feel of your bare feet; your pink toenails; the subtle dimples in your lower back; the thickness of your thighs and ass--despite how very petite you were--that took every reservation I had about kissing you, the risk of it all, and turned the hesitation into lust.

Our lips touched for the first time and I immediately tasted your cherry gloss. As we kissed, I pushed my bulge harder against your abs and when you opened your mouth to take in a breath, I slipped in my tongue. I tasted your spit as I rolled you onto your back.

My hands cupped your face, then moved down your neck. I lost myself in your pretty eyes. I worked the thin straps off your shoulders and watched your dress slip from your upper body, a perfect body I ached to taste. Your bare skin was like a pale cream. Such beauty and youth. I ran my hands over your smooth thighs. You opened your legs a bit, and my fingers pushed in between them. Your panties were soft cotton and about one size too small. I could see all your defining lines.

You whispered something sweet to me and I smiled. I kissed your forehead, then worked to lower your tight underwear to your knees. I whispered something back to you. You looked up at me and I gave you a reassuring nod. You were so cute. Your thighs separated, spreading wide for me as you straddled my lap. I pulled you in and kissed your neck. You filled my lap with piss, soaking my hard, throbbing dick in your strong golden stream.

My wet tip pushed open your smooth pussy lips like they were delicate flower pedals, my cock teasing your flesh and pulsating against your clit. I raised your ass a bit, my muscles flexing to your weight, my eager pipe searching for what I wanted. I pushed against you, putting just the right amount of pressure on your hyman. It stretched and you moaned, then winced. I applied more pressure, your cunt opening as you expanded around me. We both gasped as it tore and I slid deep inside you. The sensation of your gripping cherry was more relaxing than soaking in a steaming hot bath.

I slowly worked my cock all the way to your cervix, feeling that untouched inner mound slip and press against my swollen tip. If I could have somehow forced my cock inside it, I would have. I'd have loved your pussy while your cervix gripped my shaft, clenched hard and firm. The thought alone put more bulk in my dick, and judging from your moans, that's just what you needed.

I wrapped you up in my arms as your upper body collapsed into me. I tasted your shoulders and sucked at your neck, my hands moving to your chest where I squeezed your nipples, making you melt a bit. I pumped into that tight cunt, fucking your pussy as you panted and your movements countered mine. You rode my cock and my hands slapped your ass, beating your asscheeks as if you'd been bad. Your cheeks burned dark red in the candlelight and I beat them harder just to hear you whimper. I tasted your strawberry breath as you breathed into my mouth. We kissed, soft at first, then we fell into it and our tongues met. I sucked the saliva from your mouth and you pounded my cock with all your weight.

As my hands clenched handfuls of your bouncing ass, a euphoric pulse of hot electric sparks shot from the tip of my dick down into the shaft. My cock grew, swelling inside you, spreading your insides wider and upping the pressure between us. I pulled you close as I pumped ten thick spurts of my warm cum deep into your tight virgin pussy. I kissed your chest, your collarbone and your shoulders. Then I tasted your lips and tongue.

We took a moment to breathe in our embrace.

When I pulled out, semen slipped from your pussy and drenched your legs, running all the way down to your knees. I squeezed you tight as I flexed my cock inside you. I lifted you off my dick and lay you on your back, your legs still spread as if you knew what was to come. I sunk my mouth into your cherry cunt; my lips and tongue worked on your pussy, massaging it as your pale thighs closed around my face. My hands ran from your bare feet to your knees to your hips as I sucked my cum from your twat's folds of flesh.

As you squirmed and moaned, I opened my mouth and took in your entire vulva. My over-worked tongue spread that delicate meat and I lapped and flicked your clit with such drive and force that, within seconds, you shuttered and burst with an adorable orgasm. I watched your entire body stiffen as you held your breath, tilted back your head and gracefully arched your back; i felt you clench your slit and hold it, as if hoping to keep the pleasure a few seconds more.

When your body relaxed, I interlocked our fingers and pulled you to a seated position. My cock rose to your face; it opened your mouth and pushed through your lips, over your tongue and against your teeth. You took it willingly and I felt you sucking as hard as you could. I closed my eyes, feeling you bob up and down my swollen shaft. You were tight and thorough as you sucked my steel rod, working it as if you'd always dreamt of doing so. You were determined ... aggressive.

I pulled out of your mouth; your lips dragged from the base to the tip as I did; I pissed all over your bare titties and nipples; I drenched both your shoulders as you tilted back your head, and my stream rose up your neck, over your chin and spilled onto your lips; then I soaked your entire face. I pushed my big streaming dick back into your mouth and pissed all over your tongue. The liquid expanded your cheeks until you swallowed. You drank from my cock and as my golden juice flowed down your throat, you gripped my bare ass, digging your nails into my skin.

I stared into those gorgeous eyes and when they locked onto mine, my cock swelled, expanding again, opening your jaw wider as my piss turned to cum and I orgasmed. My pearl load shot out and with five or six heavy pumps, my semen filled your mouth. You swallowed ... again and again. You were soaking beautiful, and so obedient ... I let you know that from there on ... you were mine.

You nodded and I scooped you up into my arms and held you tight.

We didn't bother getting dressed. We quietly opened the cabin's door and crept out a little ways into the forest. Your dad's cabin was dark, closed up, blinds drawn. I couldn't help but imagine him standing in the darkness, watching us as we ran by. But everything remained quiet. When we arrived at the nearby lake, we found it covered in a thick fog, a fog so dense, I was wary of us wading too deep and losing the shore. I brushed it off and lifted your naked body into my arms, then carried you into the cool water. We went under together, cleansing our bodies of the mess we'd made.

When we finally emerged from the water--in full view of your father's cabin--I sat your naked butt in the dirt of the bank; I spread your legs and fucked your sweet pussy one more time.