My Best Friend Stays by Us - Pt. 02

Story Info
My Best Friend Comes To Stay With Us - Part 2.
3.4k words
4.43
6.5k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Best Friend Comes to Stay with Us -- Part 2

I started playing with her boobs to help her over the edge, and as her orgasm was building, she was about to cum, she started saying, "I love your cock, give it to me! You're so hot! Yeahhh, baby, more! It's so big! so thick!"

I looked down to see her face as she approached orgasm, repeating the same words over and over. It was then I noticed she was looking over my shoulder behind me, towards the door. When I turned my head to look, I saw Mark standing at the door, naked, with a hand wrapped around his cock.

At that moment, Sarah and I came together, both of us having one of the biggest orgasms we have had in a long time.

Sarah and I collapsed onto the bed with Mark still standing there, dick in hand.

Once we caught our breath and looked his way, he started apologizing over and over again.

Feeling bad and turned-on at the same time, to lighten the mood and relax the atmosphere, I turned to him and said, "Fair is fair dude! She watched you."

Mark replied, "Yes, fair is fair buddy," and gave a wink and a smirk.

I masturbated enough that I could tell Mark was getting close to cumming for the second time that night, and I was worried about the new carpet we just got.

I said to Mark, "Dude, you look like you are about to shoot."

He replied, "You're right, shit, where should I cum, I'm not gonna last much longer?"

Sarah looked at me, with a look I hadn't seen before. Like she had an answer, but she didn't want to say it. Or maybe she wanted me to answer...

With no one speaking up, and Mark about to cum, I noticed Mark and Sarah looking at each other intently. Her hands slowly moved towards her boobs as she grabbed and held them up and together. Mark slowly walked forward, not breaking eye contact, soft moans escaping from his mouth, and his cock pointed at Sarah's tits. It was only seconds before he shot his second load of the night all over her big tits. Watching mesmerised, I thought, Wow! for a second time cumming tonight, he certainly covered her tits with a lot of thick cum. It was very hot seeing her tits covered in so much cum; the contrast of her olive-colour skin and his white, thick sperm made my cock hard again.

Getting late on into the night, we shared some smirks and pleasantries and then all made our way to clean up and get to bed, so we could get as much sleep as we could before the wedding tomorrow.

The next morning, breakfast seemed fairly normal and everyone had an extra jump in their step, ahead of the big day today. At breakfast, I noticed Mark being extra nice and hospitable to both Sarah and me. He was up first, cooking us all a hot breakfast and preparing us some much-needed, home-brewed coffee. I wasn't entirely sure if it was guilt, appreciation, or some fuzzy feelings that had Mark on his 'A' game.

At noon, Sarah headed over to the bride's house and Mark and I to the groom's, ready to perform our bridesmaid and groomsman duties. It was fun having drinks and shooting shit with the boys, as we played some pool and enjoyed some good, old banter.

At one point, Alex, the groom turned to Mark and said, "Mark, I noticed you didn't RSVP a plus one, is there someone in your life at the moment?"

To which Mark replied, "There is... but it's complicated! Not everyone gets to wed their happily-ever-after, like you," with a cheeky smile.

But while everyone was laughing at his comment and expression, I noticed him blushing a slight red and caught him nervously swallowing. I wasn't entirely sure what his comment meant, but there was more to it than he was willing to share.

I first saw Sarah again when we paired up to walk down the aisle, and as much as I know how beautiful Sarah is already, inside and out; I had to admit, she was looking absolutely stunning today in her beautiful, silk dress, her stilettos, and hair all done up. I took her hand and together, we walked down the aisle in front of the other bridesmaids and groomsmen, moving off to one side once we got to the altar. There were two groomsman/bridesmaid couples standing to the left, and the other two to the right.

I looked at Mark opposite us. He had walked down the aisle with the bride's sister, a gorgeous 19-year-old. I remember thinking that she was going to make some guy really happy one day. Despite having this gorgeous 19-year-old in his hand, when I looked up at him, Mark's gaze was locked on Sarah; scanning her up and down. This made me think of his earlier comment, but the bride's entrance brought me back to reality.

The ceremony went off without a hitch, and our little Alex was finally married. The music was great, the food was delicious, and the dance floor pumping. Everyone was having a really good time.

Come the third and final dance bracket, I was exhausted and my feet were aching. I definitely should have broken in these shoes before today. Sarah was still dancing away, full of energy in true-Sarah style. I was sitting next to Mark at this point, just having some regular chit chat.

I said to Mark, "I really should go keep Sarah company on the dance floor, but my feet are aching."

Mark responded, "I'll go, I was just going to get up and head to the dance floor myself."

And before I could respond, he was up and headed toward the dance floor. Watching them dance was hilarious, I'm not sure if it was because we all had too much to drink at this point; I mean to be honest, I'd be dancing with both left feet also at this point. All things aside, it was nice watching them dancing together. I felt my cock harden in my slim-fit, black suit pants, begging for some more room; if I didn't know any better, Mark's was, too. I admit I have a man crush on Mark. I had always suppressed my bisexual feelings, but somehow Mark just brought it out in me. Seeing my hot wife and my man-crush dancing so close together and so intimately, was making my cock drip with pre-cum.

When the bride and groom were ready to leave, the DJ switched from party music to a final slow song to wind down the night. Mark and Sarah looked really good together, but I thought I had better get up and join them on the dance floor.

I went to take Sarah's hand and said to Mark, "May I have this dance with this beautiful woman?"

He released her, but not without a joke, "You may, but only for a few minutes and then I need her back." And proceeded to the bar.

Sarah and I danced and talked and as I got close to her, she noticed the bulge in my pants, she pushed closer into me and said, "Something has you very excited."

"Maybe it was watching the most beautiful woman on the dance floor, dancing the night away," I said, as I went in for a kiss.

We were shortly interrupted by some clapping as the bride and groom left the reception hall and the caterers began shutting down. Mark, Sarah, and I made our way through the lobby and headed to the parking garage lift, when I told them I was way too drunk to drive. This was followed by a 'me too' and a 'me three'. After discussing our options, it was clear, the only sensible option was to book a room right here in the hotel.

When the concierge said she didn't have two spare rooms, just the one studio with two double beds, it made for an awkward situation. With no other options, we booked the last remaining room and checked into room 121. Not being the most popular room, there was no nice view of the city, just the wall-length mirrors to try make the room look bigger than it really was.

We'd all showered and when I thought it was time for bed, Mark pulled out a bottle of scotch he had snatched from the wedding reception, and put it down on the coffee table along with three glasses.

Sarah politely declined saying, "I'm exhausted and am going to get some shut eye. You boys enjoy some drinks and catch up." After kissing me on my forehead, she made her way into bed, which was only a few metres from the couch.

Mark and I caught up about the wedding, rehashed some highlights, and spoke about how great it was spending time together and how appreciative he was of our hospitality. Before things got too emotional and all about feelings, Mark suggested we play a quick game of 'truth or dare' like the old days. I agreed, but only to a few rounds. We went back and forth with some generic and some personal truths when things started to heat up a little.

"Have you and Sarah ever spoken about or thought of a threesome?" Mark asked.

I replied, "We have. We sometimes roleplay a third person joining us, or when I see Sarah needs that extra push to get her over the edge, I tell her someone is watching." I noticed Mark's hand moving to his crotch and trying to subtly readjust things.

When Mark next chose a dare, I dared him to ask Alex's sister on a date the next day; the bridesmaid he was paired together with. I thought they would make a hot and cute couple. It seemed like he hadn't given it much thought before, but he also didn't dismiss the dare.

To be fair and a good team player, I also chose a dare, knowing this may be dangerous.

"Let me make that threesome fantasy for Sarah come true," Mark blurted out.

I froze. This wasn't just about me. Sarah and I had fantasised about this a lot, but she had never indicated that she would actually go through with having a threesome with anyone. It was all just talk.

I told Mark I would think it through and talk with her about it and that he should give me some notice next time he is coming to town. That I would I wouldn't be opposed to it, but that it was ultimately Sarah's decision and she needed to show me she was really up for it.

Mark understood it was a longshot.

For me, it would be a dream come true. A chance to see the two people I was most attracted to, having intimate sex together. Our conversation ended, we had a big bro hug and both retired for the night. Or so I thought.

A few minutes later, once Mark had settled into the bed next to us, I crawled into Sarah's bed and started to close my eyes. Not long after, I felt Sarah wiggling around which isn't uncommon, but my eyes shot open when I felt her move down between my legs, pull my boxers down and take my semi-hard cock into her mouth. I stopped breathing for what felt like five minutes, but was really only thirty seconds. Looking over at Mark, hoping by some miracle that in the two minutes between getting into bed and Sarah making her move on me, that he had fallen asleep, but no, he was awake and wide-eyed. The mirrors around the room didn't allow anything to be hidden.

I placed both my hands on Sarah's big tits and pulled her up to me so we were face to face, and whispered loud enough that Mark could hear, too, "You hadn't fallen asleep yet, when Mark and I were playing, had you?"

She shook her head and bit her lip.

"You heard everything, didn't you?"

She nodded.

"Like, everything," I repeated.

She nodded again.

"And you are okay with what you heard?" I asked.

Sarah didn't say anything, she just slid back down between my legs and continued sucking on my raging boner--telling me everything I needed to know.

I was between experiencing the pleasure of Sarah's amazing blowjob, my stomach turning and my head racing. Once I allowed this, there was no going back. My cock was the only cock Sarah had ever had, and if I let something start, there was a chance it wouldn't just be a hand job or a blowjob, and that if Sarah wanted it, she was going to let him inside her and I wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

I looked over at Mark, who had heard the brief conversation I just had, and he had a begging face, full of lust and desperation. A clear tent lifting his blanket. This is what he had been dreaming of and it was at that moment, I realised what his comment about 'things being complicated and how we don't always get to marry the lady of our dreams,' really meant.

I looked over at Mark and nodded okay. It only took him seconds to jump out of bed, drop his briefs and crawl into bed next me, lying side by side. He whispered in my ear, "THANK YOU" with such sincerity.

Sarah had her right hand wrapped around the shaft of my cock, the head of my cock in her mouth and her left hand was pulling on my balls. It took about three minutes of Mark laying next to me, before I felt her right hand leave my balls. I could only assume Sarah had moved it to wrap around Mark's cock; the sigh that came from Mark confirmed everything, and Sarah took this sigh as permission to proceed.

Moments later, her mouth disappeared from my cock and it was just her right hand jerking my stiff dick. I lifted the blanket to the sight of Sarah sucking on Mark's cock and her left hand caressing his thick, manly, hairy thighs. The sight made my cock pulse and drops of pre-cum dripped down to my full balls. Mark had a look of absolute pleasure on his face.

After twenty minutes of alternating between sucking Mark and me off, in sync we both leant forward to bring Sarah up so we were all face to face. I leaned in first to kiss Sarah, sticking my tongue in as soon as she opened her mouth. After about a minute, I felt Mark lean in and knew he was close to my face, and then Sarah slowly pulled away and started making out with Mark. Moments later, she came back to me for more. Then I felt Mark lift her and place her gently on her back in between us.

He immediately went to lower her bra straps staring at her big breasts and hard nipples. I lowered her other bra strap and her big tits were now fully exposed. Seeing another man's big hands on Sarah's tits, caressing and squeezing with the occasional pinch of the nipple was making my cock drip again.

I made my way down between her legs and began licking and sucking on her pussy, making sure to pleasure her clit, but not to make her cum, just teasing her. Meanwhile, Mark was sucking on Sarah's left boob while she was stroking his hard cock. Mark was moaning through the tit sucking, as Sarah used the pre-cum to rub his cock head and all the most sensitive areas. It wasn't long before Sarah couldn't hold back any longer and started cumming. She immediately took Mark's cock into her mouth and sucked her way to orgasm.

Everything together had me so worked up, and I knew I was about to cum whether I was ready or not, I had no choice. With the feeling of sperm rising up from my heavy balls, I knew I only had seconds, so I got on my knees and stuck my cock deep into Sarah's pussy. This just made her orgasm continue.

And when I heard her muffled moans from around Mark's cock, "Mmmm, ahhh, ah, ahhh, ah, ahhh, ohhh," and her pussy clench down on my cock, I didn't even have to move.

I began to cum, my dick deep in her pussy, "AHHH, YEAH, I'M CUMMING! AHHH, AHHHH. YEAH, BABY, YOU HOT CHICK! AHHH! YEAH, I LOVE YOU! AHHHH!"

Once both our orgasms had settled down, I pulled out and crawled up to Sarah. She released Mark's hard cock and we made out, declaring our love for each other in between breaths. I looked over at Mark, and he just said, "Wow! Dude, you have the most incredible wife in every way!"

"I know," I said, looking back from him to her.

As we were all cuddling and kissing, Mark noticed Sarah's hand moving to her clit and rubbing herself. Mark gently lifted her hand off her clit and placed it on my chest and crawled between her legs. He started by her feet and with soft, slow kisses and licks, he made his way up to her pussy, giving her clit a big suck and a kiss, before moving down the other leg. Sarah was squirming and moaning as he continued to do this, every round getting stronger and harder.

Sarah looked me in the eyed and said, "I can't take it anymore, I need to cum".

I lay on top of Sarah in a sixty-nine position, putting my cock in her mouth and taking her clit into mine, while Mark was eating out her pussy. It didn't take long before she was cumming and for some extra pleasure, Mark got on his knees and slid his cock into her waiting pussy. Sarah jumped, not expecting to feel Mark's cock in her tonight. I could also see her struggle a little, as he pushed his full length and thickness into her. Mark was moaning in pleasure and every time I didn't think he would last much longer, he would pull out, wait a few seconds, and slide back in. This gave Sarah time to adjust to his big, thick cock, and the discomfort turned to pleasure.

Still in a sixty-nine position with my tongue on her clit as Mark's cock slid in again, his cock only inches from my face. I noticed he didn't have a condom on, and that we hadn't thought about that. I was about to say something, when I felt myself begin to cum and I couldn't speak, only letting out a deep breath. Sarah's tight sucking was too much for me, as she had me all the way down her throat and I couldn't hold back.

Mark kept repeating, "It's so tight, it's so good," again and again, until it changed to, "I'm gonna cum," and then again. The sound in the room was the three of us cumming. There was moaning, deep breaths, and the sounds of incredible orgasms; at which point, I watched in the mirror, as we were all cumming until we crashed onto the bed intertangled.

Sarah was the first to get up and say she was off to the shower.

Mark then called out, "Sarah, wait! Thank you! That was one of the most incredible nights of my life and I'm glad I got to spend it with you."

She replied, "Me, too! Thank my loving husband, he is the best." And she walked off.

Mark kept thanking me and singing Sarah's praises and saying how happy he felt and how much it meant to him. I could see he was hard again.

I joined Sarah in the shower. We didn't use many words, just lots of kisses and body language. When we exited the bathroom to give Mark his turn, we found him lying on his back with his stomach and chest covered in cum and panting. He must have masturbated after we left.

Sarah joked, "Now where might I have seen that sight before?" followed by a wink.

"It seems you enjoy watching a guy jerk off," he retorted.

I joked, "Get a room, you two," and we all broke into laughter.

We all fell asleep quickly, and by the time Sarah and I surfaced, Mark was already on the red-eye flight home. We stayed in touch regularly, and caught up for lunch every time he was in town for business.

Mark visited again, nine months after the wedding when Sarah gave birth, to meet the little princess.