My Best Friend - University Years Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her pleasure began to subside, I lifted her onto the bed, and as she lay there legs apart, eyes closed, I slipped my cock into her wetness, filling her up in one memorably smooth entry. She was so wet, there was virtually no resistance - she called out in surprise, suddenly finding my weight on her and my cock in her, but she wanted it, there was no doubt about that as she began to move under me almost immediately.

I praised her, telling her she had a beautiful pussy, gorgeous pussy lips, and such a wet and delightfully tight little hole. All the while I was stroking in and out and she was becoming more aroused by the second, pushing up hard towards me, enthusiastically fucking me back. For my part I was varying the strokes and angles, determined to ream out her pussy, leaving no corner of her crevice untouched.

She would know she had been well and truly fucked in the morning, I determined, and now that she was taking my length and girth so well, I thought a little bit of harder fucking might be appropriate, and so I began to really fuck her as hard as I could, faster and harder still. She responded well, calling for me to fuck her, to give her my cock, fill her cunt, and more. She was nearing her climax, so one last effort from me and I heard and felt her come again.

'Oh fuck, that was unreal,' she gasped out, once she recovered a little, a smile of contentment radiating from her face. 'Oh boy, can you use it,' she praised me. I was happy because she was happy, although in her happiness, there was something she may have missed. I was still in her, and still hard.

She reached up and took my face between her hands, pulling me down to her, kissing my mouth feverishly, passionately. 'You're a fucking marvel,' she said. 'I'm sore, but absolutely ecstatic, trembling, shaking, my whole body is tingling.' She laid back, her head on the pillow, dark hair spilling out across the crisp white linen. She laughed, 'Oh jeez, I'm fucked,' she said, laughing, and just then I began to move inside her again. Her eyes flashed open, a look of surprise in her eyes, and then it was a look of happiness and ecstasy as she succumbed to the sensations deep down inside.

This time I made love to her rather than fucked her, whispering in her ear, telling her she was beautiful, how wonderful I thought she was, I loved her legs and her titties, and her wet velvet pussy. She responded well to audio stimulation, but my cock sliding effortlessly in and out of her sex, stretching her vaginal walls and stimulating an increasing flow of her juices was making the real difference.

She steadily got more and more excited until she was quite frantic, threshing about under me, calling my name, making animal noises, moaning and squealing in her pleasure, until finally, she was lifted on wave after wave of pleasure and that's when I came too, filling her deep crevice with my come, pumping and pumping, until we both were spent and laying side by side, catching our breath.

After a while she said, 'I've had a few men in my life, but honestly, I've never felt anything like that before. You're incredible baby,' she said, laughing again, snuggling closer still. Women sometimes laugh a lot when they've had good sex, I've discovered. I smiled back and kissed her affectionately. I liked her a lot, not only was she beautiful but she was a skilled and enthusiastic lover.

Little did she realise that as far as I was concerned, the night had only just begun. I wanted her to remember this night, and I wanted her to want even more. Not just because every time she called on my services I would be earning good money, but because I genuinely liked her. She was so beautiful and horny, and she was easy to like.

I left her in the early hours of the morning, totally exhausted, and fucked to a standstill. On our last bout of love making she had literally begged me to stop, but I carried on until she orgasmed again. I think we made love in just about every position we both could think of, and in between, I finger fucked her, sucked her to orgasm three or four times, then fucked her doggy style and she sucked my cock, swallowing my come like it was ice cream.

We enjoyed each other's bodies to the full; she even cried a little at one point, but mostly she smiled and laughed, and screamed and moaned a lot. Like Dawn Smith, she fell asleep, exhausted, and I covered her up before letting myself out in the early hours of the morning.

It was early afternoon before I emerged from bed. I showered and took a stroll round past the agency. As I entered Julia saw me and smiled, and led me into her office. 'What the fuck did you do to Harriet?' she demanded, smiling. 'She called me about twenty minutes ago and told me she's still in bed, she can hardly move apparently, she's aching everywhere.' I simply shrugged.

'What can I say? We made love, she seemed happy enough when I left. I can't think of anything I did that might give her reason to complain.'

'Complain, she wasn't complaining you idiot, she was boasting!' Julia laughed. 'You've made another client for life there m'boy, well done. Maybe I should let you use me like that sometime, just to see what you're giving my clients.'

'Will I get paid?' I joked, and she slapped my arm playfully.

'Cheeky little bugger,' she said playfully, 'you're getting a bit too big for your boots, a little too... cocky,' she ended.

'But you like my... cocky,' I teased in return, 'so much so that you're happy to overlook the fact that you're a raving lesbian dyke, and speaking of dykes, your girlfriend Jean wants another length of my cock too. Fuck me, lesbians just ain't what they used to be,' I concluded. She laughed and took me in her arms, giving me a big hug. She reached down and stroked my cock.

'Only 'cos you're special sonny Jim,' she said. 'We wouldn't open out legs for just any man you understand.' I felt highly honoured to be best friends with two such lovely women. It didn't get much better than that. Before I left, she handed me a wad of cash in payment for my appointment with Harriet.

'She asked me to give you another fifty. That's a nice tip for you. She's going to pay me back when I see her, so your effort wasn't wasted.'

'Oh, that's really nice of her. She didn't need to,' I said.

'Never turn down a tip from a client. They all have loads of money, and it makes them feel good to give a little extra, especially when you are going the extra mile for them. You deserve it from what I'm hearing, and I've had a few enquiries from other women too.

Your reputation is spreading; these women talk you know, and it could soon be the case that you'll be getting at least one of these a week, and that's good money for you and for me, and remember it's cash, so worth a bit more than its face value when you're not paying tax on it.'

I gave her another kiss, and left. I had one more call to make before the weekend was over, the lovely Eliza Donoghue. I couldn't neglect my sweet Irish lady any longer. She'd think I had dumped her, when in fact I was longing to see her. It had been too long since I had made love to her, and I thought I could manage a few hours taking pleasure in her company, despite the exertions of the night before. I called her, and she invited me round that evening, which proved to be a lovely time, and time well spent

* * *