My Best Friend - University Years Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next I pulled the dress waist high, and ran one hand between her legs, where she obligingly adjusted her stance, opening her legs for my convenience. She pushed back against me, feeling the hardness of my cock push against her bottom, wriggling with lust. I slipped my hand inside the almost non-existent panties and felt her wetness, opening up to my questing fingers. She was absolutely saturated, her slickness coating my fingers immediately. I let two fingers slip into her, while I tickled her clitoris with my thumb. She came almost immediately, calling my name out loud, her hips thrusting back and forth as she fucked my fingers shamelessly.

I led her, and half carried her to the bed, where I undressed her, leaving her with the stockings, suspenders and the shoes, and then undressed myself. I knew she was well and truly primed, so unusually for me, I quickly spread her legs, taking a good look at her gorgeous shaven cunt as I did so, and then I was in her. She pushed up, eager for my cock, and I slid into her quite easily. 'Oh god,' she gasped, 'oh god, you're splitting me in half, I don't think I can take it,' but she managed just fine, and within a few strokes she was moaning and groaning with pleasure as I reamed every part of that fine, cultured and very rich pussy.

Once again the thought that a woman is just a woman when a hard cock is in her pussy, no matter how wealthy, beautiful or well-bred she may be, crossed my mind. Erin was no exception as she responded to my attentions, thrashing about ecstatically on the giant bed as I ploughed her furrow again and again.

I was determined to please this beautiful woman, and more; I wanted to make her a slave to my cock, to want it again and again. To have her coming back for more, until it was the only thing she could think of. So, I never let her come down from her peaks of pleasure, constantly touching, fingering, sucking until she begged for mercy, and then I would slip my hard cock between her swollen cunt lips, sending her into another spiral of orgasms. I told her she had the most beautiful breasts and pussy, and it was true, she had.

I praised her face, her bottom, her legs, her hands, her eyes. I smacked her bottom playfully as I was fucking her doggy style and she liked it, so I did it some more, while pulling the long dark hair, called her a cock slut, a rich bitch, a whore, and more besides, and she loved it all. It seems it was quite easy to push her buttons sexually, and I learned a lot about her during the course of that night.

We both fell asleep in the early hours, but I woke first, just as the light began to show through the curtains of her bedroom. She lay on her back, covers thrown back, the beautiful breasts rising and falling with her breathing. She looked just as stunningly beautiful, even with her hair unruly in sleep, and with her make-up smudged from our efforts during the course of the night. I let my hand slip under the covers, down between her slightly parted legs and gently stroked her labia. She moaned slightly in her sleep, a frown marring the smoothness of her forehead.

She was still wet, and my cock was hard again. Before she could fully waken to what was happening, I was on her, and in her, moving gently, filling her sublime pussy with my hardness. Her eyes, flashed open, and then she smiled, spreading her legs wide as she did so.

'Does baby want more cock this morning?' I teased, and I stopped moving until she answered. She nodded.

'Yes please. I'm aching down there, but damn, it feels good. Oh, go on then, fuck me again sweetheart.'

'Say please then, beg me, tell me how much you want it,' I told her. She frowned, and then smiled, and I rammed my cock into her and then withdrew, almost taking him right out. She gasped and moaned, her pelvis thrusting, trying to fuck me, but I avoided her. 'Ask nicely, cock slut,' I whispered in her ear. She shuddered and I knew my words were having an effect. 'Tell me how much you want it,' and once again I slid into her to the hilt and withdrew, just inside her and no more. She crumbled then and begged me over and over.

'Please fuck me, put your big cock into me, and fuck me like the dirty whore I am. I need it now, I'm begging you, my cunt is burning for it, I'm so wet and horny. Please, please, please make love to me.' The more she humiliated herself by begging, the hornier she got, until at last I judged it was time to fulfil the promise, and slowly, still teasing her, I slid into her deepest recesses.

She came almost immediately, so overwrought was she by the teasing and the humiliation of begging for my cock. That was only the beginning of her morning fuck, and by the time I left, some considerable hours later, she was sore and exhausted, and filled with my come. I kissed her gently goodbye, and told her I wanted to fuck her again soon. I pulled the covers over her and left, knowing she would probably sleep for a few hours. I hope she would think of me when she woke.

I saw Tess, my very own lovely police officer on Sunday as promised, and suffice to say she was just as eager for the fray as she had been on Friday. I didn't stay all night because she had an early shift, but she was a happy copper when I left her.

I dropped in past the agency on my way to university on Monday morning, to see if Julia had any feedback from Erin. 'You could say that' she said mysteriously. 'What in the name of fuck did you do to that woman?'

'Just what I usually do, she's not complaining is she?' I asked, knowing she had no reason to complain.

'Hardly, except to say, she can hardly walk after Saturday night.' She laughed, adding, 'but it couldn't be that bad, because she's booked you for this Saturday too.' I was inordinately pleased with myself, it was just what I wanted; to fuck the most beautiful woman I had ever seen again, and again, and have her pay a lot of money for the privilege. Life was good.

* * *

12