My Best Friend - University Years Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I think you're excited now,' I said, and she admitted it straight off. 'Well that's okay,' I assured her. 'At least you're honest enough to admit it and not play silly games.' I leaned over towards her and confided, 'I'm excited too - you're so beautiful, I can hardly believe my luck that you're here with me.' I put my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me as we walked. She smiled a lovely shy little smile at me as I unlocked the door. I led her into the lounge, took my jacket off and threw it over the back of the couch. I told her to make herself at home as I got some glasses and a corkscrew. When I came back she was sitting nervously on the edge of the couch, leaning forward with her elbows on her knees. I sat beside her, and she handed me the bottle. It was a good white wine, and I poured her a glass and myself a half glass. 'I'm not much of a drinker,' I explained, and she confided that neither was she. I pulled her closer and she snuggled against me. 'Are you nervous sweetheart?' I asked; she was trembling all over.

'A little bit,' she said quietly, 'but mostly I'm really excited.' I tipped her chin a little higher and very gently kissed her beautiful, full lipped mouth. No rush, I wanted to really savour this moment, and above all to please this girl. I had a feeling that she would be worth every effort on my part. As we kissed, and I caressed her back and shoulders, she really came alive. She was very responsive to every kiss and touch, and when my hand brushed against her breast, she mewled with pleasure.

As I said, very responsive, and when I actually began to rub her breasts through the material, finding her nipples and gently squeezing, she gasped with delight. I unbuttoned her blouse, pushing it off her shoulders, she wore no bra exposing her naked boobs. They weren't big, but they were beautifully formed, and just perfect for her slim body. I stooped lower, taking one rubbery nipple in my mouth and her moan of sheer pleasure was loud and drawn out. As I suckled on her marvellous breasts, I gently and slowly slipped one hand under the hem of her short skirt, stroking and caressing the smooth skin of her legs and thighs. For a moment or two her legs remained together, but after a short while, she let her legs part for me, and I stroked the inside of her thighs, reaching higher, but not quite touching between her legs. She moaned with delight again, and now spread her legs as wide as could be, letting me know she was ready to be touched in her most intimate places.

I was in no hurry to reach the final goal just yet, so I stroked and teased, following the outline of her panties, seeming to draw near to the spot, but passing it by, untouched. I knew she really wanted it now, but just kept on teasing her until she was frantic with need. She finally begged me to touch her, telling me she was desperate to be touched, and I would have needed a heart of stone to ignore her pleas, so I let my fingertips dip below the waistband of the skimpy black panties, caressing her pubic mound, but still not touching the ultimate goal. For her part, she had reached out to me and was feeling my cock through my trousers, and then pulling down the zip, she had me out, stiff and eager in her hands as I began the final push towards her pussy lips.

I couldn't resist teasing her a little more, circling her labia, touching her groin, close as could be, but not quite hitting the spot. Her juices had flooded out and trickled into her groin, making the whole area slippery; she was incredibly wet. Finally, I touched her properly and she almost exploded with relief. My fingertips parted her labia, and she was so wet there was no impediment to first one, then two fingers, slipping and sliding into her overwrought pussy. She pushed herself against my hand, and I could feel her excitement mount higher and higher, and then she was in full orgasm as I massaged her g-spot. She was hot, horny and loud as she came. It seemed to go on for quite some time, and even when it was over, little, 'aftershocks,' of orgasm, wracked her pussy.

She said nothing, instead snuggling close to my chest, while I stripped her panties off, and then her short skirt. She seemed to have gone all shy on me again momentarily, until I gently rubbed the crevice between her labia, and then her legs spread wide again. I slipped off the sofa and knelt between her legs, but she was reluctant to keep her legs apart. Most women seem to think they are ugly down there, but nothing could be further from the truth in my estimation. Ignoring her mistaken modesty, I pushed her legs part, and inserted my fingers into her sodden pussy, followed shortly thereafter by my tongue. Her modesty died right there and then, and moaning, she spread her legs as wide as possible. She was remarkably responsive to my love making and another killer orgasm followed shortly after, leaving her gasping for breath. Before she could recover fully, still kneeling between her outspread thighs, I moved closer, and pushed the tip of my swollen knob against her entrance. I don't know if she had recovered enough to understand what was happening exactly, but she got the point seconds later when the aforementioned knob, breached the entrance to her cunt and sank a fair distance into her wonderful pussy. She squealed, whether in pleasure or pain, I don't know, but when I withdrew slightly, for a better push, she welcomed my return as I sank even deeper into her sublime depths. Back and forth, two, then three times, and I was inside her as far as I could go, and not waiting for me, she began to fuck me, sliding back and forth on my shaft.

True to form, as she had already demonstrated, she was a quick comer, and within a minute or so, I had her in full orgasm again, thrashing about, writhing in ecstasy on the couch, moaning loudly that I was destroying her pussy. I wasn't but it was encouraging to hear her praise. Afterwards I took her through to the bedroom, and we spent the night making love in as many permutations as I could think of. Her poor little pussy took a fair old battering, but she took it all and came back for more. Finally, I fucked her as hard as I could, first thing next morning, sending her off to work at the supermarket, well and truly fucked, with that post orgasmic, 'glow,' that only a freshly fucked woman has.

My next lover, or I should say lovers, came to me quite unexpectedly, courtesy of my sometimes lover Eliza Donoghue. She'd mentioned a few weeks earlier that her mother and sisters were coming over from Ireland, for a week or so, and as the time came closer, she asked if I would do her a favour, and of course I said I would if possible. Well, it turned out that her mother, after years of neglect by her father needed a bit of cheering up. He'd finally gone off with one of his, 'younger models,' and although not unexpected, her mother was lonely, confused, and understandably hurt. The shopping trip was one of Eliza's idea to brighten things up for her mum, and her sister's, and she thought it might be an idea to have me come by in my policeman's uniform, and cheer them all up. She showed me a photo of her mum and sisters, and honestly, her father must have been and idiot. She was a good looking woman, and her sisters were every bit as lovely as Eliza was - all in all, a good looking family.

The very next Friday found me knocking on Eliza's door, dressed as a policeman. I started off at the door, in a loud voice, with some preamble about being there to see Mrs Theresa Donoghue, and Eliza invited me in. The girls, four sisters and her mum, were sitting around the room on the couch and various easy chairs when I entered, and I immediately zoned in on her mum. I told her there was some passport irregularity with her entry to the country and I would need to question her further. She blushed, and seemed rather flustered and confused, which made her all too easy for me to control. Being familiar with Eliza's apartment, I pulled one of the dining room chairs out and placed it in the middle of the floor.

'Please sit here Mrs Donoghue, while I ask you some questions,' I said sternly, and the poor woman was so confused she did it without question. Right on cue, Eliza put on my music, and I began to dance if front of Mrs Donoghue. The sisters started clapping in time to the music, laughing and screaming. Theresa realised what was happening right away, and began to smile, although she looked fairly embarrassed too. I danced round her, playing up to the sisters too, 'working the room,' as it's known in the business. Soon, I was naked to the waist, and then my trousers hit the floor too, leaving me with my g-string. The sisters began to chant, 'off, off,' as was usual in any strip show, and I looked over at Eliza for permission, and she gave me the nod. I shimmied over to her mum, and asked if she could help me remove it, but she shook her head, although she was laughing too, so I turned to the sisters, looking to see if there were any volunteers, and they all seemed keen, but I turned to Eliza instead. I invited her to help, and she danced up close behind me, putting her arms around my waist. We danced for all of thirty seconds before I pushed her hands down to my g-string and she pushed it down, pausing for dramatic effect, just before she released me to her unsuspecting sisters and then she pushed, and I was met with a barrage of screams as my cock sprung into view before them all. Unlike my public performances, I didn't have to worry about getting hard, so in this case, with all those lovely women and Eliza and her mum, I was as hard as a rock, so they got the full benefit of what I had to show. As I danced around the room, naked, inviting each of them to dance with me, I was systematically, stroked, hugged, and kissed, with the youngest, a right little minx, having a good feel of my cock. The other sisters screamed at her that she was a dirty little bitch, but it was all in good humour, and it was to the sounds of laughter that that my act finally came to a close.

Eliza gave me the back-pack I'd left in the hallway with my, 'civilian,' clothes, and once dressed she took me through to the lounge again, offered me a drink and introduced me properly to her mum and sisters. Her mum thanked me for cheering her up, and told me I was, 'lovely,' and gave me a nice little hug and peck on the cheek, which was nice. Over the next hour, every single sister slipped me her phone number when she thought the others weren't looking, which I thought was hilarious. It didn't escape Eliza's notice however, and she gave me a wink and a smile as she sidled over to me.

'Are you going to fuck all of my sisters?' she said quietly, still smiling conspiratorially, but sounding excited.

'Would I do something like that to you my darling?' I said. 'They're a lovely bunch right enough, and it wouldn't be any hardship, but no, I think too highly of you to do that.' She kissed my cheek affectionately.

'Well, that's a lovely sentiment darling, but I wouldn't like to spoil your fun. You haven't got long, they're only here for the week, so why don't you see how many of them you can fuck before it's time for them to go home. They're all married as well, so that should act as an added incentive for you - the dirty bitches,' she said laughing.

'Why would you want me to do that sweetheart?' I asked, a little puzzled. She thought for a moment.

'Well now, don't get me wrong, I love all my sisters dearly, but they're all married, and I'm not; I'm the eldest and I'm still single. They don't mean to be cruel, but I think they sort of look down on me for that - maybe they think I'm a lesbian or something. It would be nice if you could fuck them silly, as only you can, and then I could lord it over them for a change.' Of course, I thought it was a splendid idea, just as long as it wouldn't be hurtful to Eliza, but she assured me she really liked the idea, admitting that the very thought of it was making her deliriously horny.

Being a, 'girly,' night, I thought I'd take my leave early, and let them get on with it, but whispered to the younger sister who had felt my cock, that I was leaving, and for her to make some excuse, a headache or such like, to leave the party. Since I was leaving too, I'd offer to take her back to her hotel, which was on my way, and that's what happened. I didn't even have to offer to drive her back to her hotel, because Eliza knew what was afoot, and suggested I drive her to the hotel, which was, 'on my way home.'

Needless to say, I never reached home until the next morning. Lovely Shannon invited me to her room, and as soon as we got through the bedroom door, I started kissing her, and she went straight for my cock again. Eliza was right, she was a dirty little bitch, but so beautiful and a great lover. She had my trousers down within minutes, dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth straight away. Not only that, but as she sucked, she undressed herself, exposing a beautiful set of tits, and a gorgeous arse. I pulled her to her feet and pushed her back on the bed. She was a hot one, and spread her legs, letting me see her delightful little trimmed cunt was wet and ready.

'I've been dreaming of this since I felt your cock at Eliza's. I'm just so ready for it,' she explained in that wonderful soft Irish accent. Well, I needed no further encouragement to fuck this young Irish beauty. I spread her legs and gave her a little lick and suck for luck. She grabbed my cock, none to gently and guided me to where she wanted it to be, and I let her, because that's where I wanted it to be too, and within minutes she had what she wanted. I was up to the hilt in her brimming wet cunt. 'Fuck me,' she demanded breathlessly, and I did, going at it hammer and tongs. Not a lot of finesse, there would be time for that later, for I intended to give her the complete works, and let her know she'd been well and truly fucked. She was so excited and overwrought that she came within minutes, but I didn't stop there. I just ploughed on as if her orgasm was of no consequence. She whimpered and mewled, as I rammed my cock into her, getting louder with each stroke until she came again, and only then did I relent and fuck her more gently.

I rolled off, and she snuggled up close, thanking me, her hand seemingly drawn irresistibly to my cock. He was so wet from her juices that her hand slid easily up and down, and then impulsively, she went down and sucked me into her beautiful mouth again. I let her do this for a few moments and then stopped her, getting out of bed. She looked disappointed.

'You're not leaving are you?' she asked, but I assured her that nothing was further from my thoughts, and when I asked her to kneel on the edge of the bed, she knew what was coming. She wiggled her pretty little arse at me, her pink pussy, wet and glittering in the light as I slid my cock into her again. She moaned and squirmed on the end of my tool, pushing back eagerly, and then I started to move in and out again. Her moaning and whimpering were almost continuous, getting steadily louder as I reamed her pussy out, making sure I got into every nook and cranny, determined to get the full use of her tight little hole. She showed her appreciation, by telling me she was coming again, and as she approached her third orgasm of the night, I let go, unloading my sperm into her depths. She screamed in ecstasy again, and I held on tight to her hips, pushing every last bit of me into her. Spent, I let her go, and climbed onto the bed beside her. She dozed off for a few minutes, and I let her, but remembering Eliza's words, I woke her by going down on her lovely pussy as she dozed, licking her awake, and inserting first two, then three fingers into her voracious pussy, stretching her, arousing her all over again, continuing to lick her labia and clitoris. Just for a second as I started, she made a feeble protest, but the appetite of her greedy pussy proved too much, and she surrendered eagerly to the inevitable.

I stimulated the gorgeous Shannon in every way possible, fingers, tongue and cock. I massaged and rubbed everything possible, spanked her, pinched her nipples hard, made her beg for more, teased her, and finally in the early hours of the morning, fucked her to a standstill until she begged me to stop. I paid no heed, fucking her doggy style, pulling her hair, smacking her bottom until she came again, and I drenched her pussy in hot creamy spunk once more. Exhausted, she fell asleep, and after cleaning myself up a bit, I slipped away into the morning as the sun came up.

'Well?' the soft Irish voice on the telephone asked me. Sleepily, I told her what happened, and looking at the clock excused myself by explaining that I had only been in bed for two hours. I also added that she should check Shannon out and see if she had any trouble walking or sitting. Eliza laughed. 'You gave her the complete works then, did you, you dirty boy,' she giggled. I told her she'd gotten a bit more than that, but right now I needed my sleep if I was going to do some more damage to the another one of the sisters today. She let me go then, and I fell asleep at once.

I woke about 4pm, and sent a text to the next sister, Deirdre, the second oldest and next in line to Eliza, suggesting we meet up at a pub, just down the street from my flat. The reply wasn't long in coming, and so we met at the pub just after 7pm. Unlike Eliza, Deirdre had long dark hair, but not quite so tall. I also knew from what Eliza had said previously that she was a doctor, so quite a classy lady, but then I remembered my favourite quote, that no matter how classy a woman might be, the prospect of a good hard cock between her legs makes them all equal. I'd seen this time and time again and quite frankly, I loved to hear a woman like Deirdre beg for my cock, and I'd had plenty of experience with the clients from the agency, powerful business women, doctors, lawyers, wealthy, classy, well-bred women. I'd also fucked, teachers, nurses, secretaries, lecturers, shops girls, housewives, brides, etc.

Deirdre greeted me with smile, and I embraced her, kissing her cheek as if we were old friends. We both knew the pub meeting was just a preamble to the rest of the night, and so we left our drinks almost untouched and made our way back to my flat. We got as far as the hallway, where I helped Deirdre off with her coat, and then her blouse and skirt, bra and panties and took her on the hallway floor. It was her own fault, because when I slipped her coat off she felt behind her for my cock, found it and proceeded to stroke me through the material of my trousers. Needless to say, she was ready for it, and after her first orgasm, I took her through to the bedroom, and proceeded to give her the ride of her life. That's not me being arrogant, but that's what she told me, sometime around midnight - that she'd never been so well fucked in her life before, and if that's what she told me, well, I didn't see any reason why a respectable, pillar of the community like Dr Deirdre should lie about a thing like that.

Deirdre, like Shannon and Eliza was a good lover, eager and enthusiastic, with a beautiful face, great boobs and lovely legs, which if our time together was anything to go by, she liked to keep in the open position, displaying a good, full lipped pussy, with a full bush, dark and luxuriant. No matter, nothing was hidden as her full, juicy lips managed to overcome the bushy growth and peek tantalisingly through the hair. I soon had her in the doggy position, mewling and squealing with pleasure, she liked her hair being pulled and her bottom smacked, quite hard as it turned out. She begged me to tie her up as I fucked her, and to fuck her really hard at her own request, which I complied with. She liked to be insulted and called a whore, a bitch, a fucking hot arsed tart, etc, etc. Nothing was out of bounds, she needed to be insulted, humiliated and degraded. I made her beg for my cock, time and time again, which she loved. It was funny, I speculated, as I rammed my cock into her mouth, making her gag, that a woman like Deirdre, on the surface a confident, intelligent woman liked to be treated like a slut, but hey, if that's what turned her on, far be it from me to deny her what she wanted, and it was all educational as far as I was concerned, not to mention that if felt damned good. I called a taxi for her about 4am, and sent her home with her pussy a wreck. She thanked me and kissed me tenderly, as she left.