My Best Friend - University Years Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh god,' she exclaimed. 'I'll never get that thing in me, it's lovely but it's too big, I'll never manage it.' However, I reminded her that she'd had eight kids, all bigger than my cock, and she'd dealt with them just fine. She thought about it for an instant and agreed with me, and so it was that she got up on her knees, ready to take me doggy style. She admitted that she'd never done it like this before, it had always been the missionary position, but she was willing to try. She managed beautifully, partly because despite her age, she was very wet, and because I took my time, entering and filling her slowly until I was satisfied that I could get no more into her, and then I began to make love to her, working slowly and tenderly so as not to hurt her in any way. I was doing well I thought until I heard her say. 'I'm not a dolly, I won't break, just fuck me as you would normally, please, do it, do it.' Well, that was it, a lesson for me, and I began to fuck her as she requested, with her pushing back against my cock, moaning, groaning and whimpering, telling me how much she was loving it, exhorting me to do it harder. By now I was fairly ramming it into her and she suddenly crumbled, the orgasm sweeping her away, but I wasn't finished and continued to ram into her giving her no respite, building her up for another and this time she really went for it, fucking me as hard as I was fucking her. I tentatively slapped her lovely arse, and was met by a new level of excitement which drove her over the edge, and she came again, longer this time, and certainly louder. It seemed the Donoghue girls liked to be dominated and abused - I filed that away in case of future need. Did it all stem from mother I wondered?

We took a little rest, more for her than for me, I still hadn't come and had plenty in reserve, but as we lay together I continued to touch and caress her boobs and pussy, sort of keeping her on the boil, and it was working nicely too. She sighed deeply as I gently parted her pussy lips, hips swaying a little, I decided that adding a bit of tongue to the mix would do no harm at all, and she welcomed my tongue back like an old friend, quickly responding to my stimulation, slipping into another orgasm very easily

As we lay there letting her recover, she leaned over and took me in her mouth, working her hand up and down my length, licking and sucking my knob. Then before I figured out what she was up to, she quickly rose and straddled, me, guiding my cock to her pussy, and after lodging him just inside her pussy entrance, she sank down the length of my shaft until she was impaled on my cock.

'Oh my god that feels good,' she gasped, 'sore, but so very, very good,' and with that she began to slide up and down, her tits bouncing in rhythm until I reached up and held them, squeezing and gently pinching her nipples. It wasn't too long before I could tell she was on her way again, and sure enough, within minutes she was fucking me hard and becoming quite frantic as yet another orgasm ripped through her. She slumped forward, still sitting on my cock, covering my face with kisses. 'Oh you wonderful, marvellous boy,' she whispered to me as she caught her breath, but I didn't give her much leeway or time to recover, and powered up into her, almost lifting her off the bed with the force of that first thrust, holding her hips, keeping her glued to my body as I continued to fuck her again. She held her own boobs this time squeezing them hard, pinching and pulling her nipples, and I knew I couldn't hold out much longer as I felt that first tell-tale tickle deep in the root of my shaft, and then I was spurting uncontrollably into her velvety pussy. She came again almost immediately after, and we both lay there as if dead for quite some time.

Unlike my sessions with her lovely daughters I didn't have unlimited time with Theresa, but I figured I had given her a fair bit of pleasure, and acquitted myself well. She seemed to agree with me, but as I said, time was short, soon her daughters would be knocking at the door, asking if she was okay, and trying to arrange something for their evening meal. We couldn't afford to be caught, and the last thing I wanted was for Eliza to know I'd fucked her mother as well, that was maybe a fuck too far. It would have to remain our secret. Theresa opened the door, and looked cautiously out - the corridor was empty, and I was off and out, but looking back she gave me a little wave and a huge smile.

A few days later, I finally managed to meet with Eliza. Her mother and the girls were now back home in Ireland, and Eliza was so horny she could hardly stand it. First things first, I took her to bed and gave her a damned good seeing to. She was desperate for it; I'd never seen her so voraciously horny before. She later confessed that during the week when I was fucking her sisters, she masturbated herself to sleep every night because she was too excited and couldn't get to sleep otherwise. So, I asked her to masturbate for me, and although she was reluctant at first, she soon overcame her shyness, and I watched her give herself a good finger fucking, but that was only the beginning, and it seemed like Eliza was constantly, 'on heat,' for well over a week afterwards.

It was exciting to see this level-headed business woman become a slave to her passions with her mind firmly fixed between her legs. She had always been a good uninhibited lover, but now she was something else entirely. The slightest word or touch, and she, 'melted,' instantly ready to fuck. She seemed up for anything during that week or so, and I of course pushed her buttons to my advantage. I fucked her in bushes at the local park in daylight, in a phone box, in the changing rooms of her own department store, made her take of all her clothes in a restaurant, like I'd done with Alicia, leaving her with just her coat to cover her modesty, took photos of her masturbating with a vibrator we bought in a sex shop, and much more. Of course, these episodes excited her even more which was fun.

It couldn't last of course, and after a week or so, things began to get back to, 'normal' or as close to normal as it gets. It was an exciting time; I had made love to sisters before, but never four of them, five including Eliza herself. Of course, there was the added bonus of fucking her mother too, but discretion being the better part of valour, that would have to remain a secret between her mother and me.

* * *