My Best Friend - University Years Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next morning, Eliza called, and I told her that Deirdre was the latest, and had been fucked beyond her wildest dreams.

'Two down, two to go I boasted,' and she laughed again.

'Fuck, I'm so incredibly horny,' she admitted. 'You'd better be prepared to fuck me senseless when they've gone home.' I assured her that she would be well taken care of, and with that, I made my way back to bed, but not before texting Brigitte, and like her horny sister Deirdre, setting up a meeting for that evening.

This time there was no fucking about with pubs. I gave her my address, and she came straight to me. I curtailed my eagerness to get her panties off, and spoke to her for a while. I'd gone into the kitchen, to get her some water, and she'd followed me in and was leaning against the kitchen table. She was a tall blonde, probably the tallest of all the sisters, and looked as if she had a great set of tits. Her legs were long and shapely, in the right way, with nice trim ankles, and I wondered what she'd look like on my bed with those legs spread for me. She was lively and chatty, explaining that she suffered from motor mouth syndrome when she was nervous I told her there was nothing to be nervous about and moved in on her, taking her in my arms and kissing her. This went on for quite some time, but meanwhile I caressed her breasts, and insinuated a knee between her legs. She pressed herself against the invading thigh, letting me know it was fine with her. Suddenly she pulled back a little, looking up into my face.

'Are you fucking my sister?' she asked, and I knew she meant Eliza.

'Which one?' I asked, catching her off guard. Her jaw dropped open, and then she laughed.

'You're a right cheeky bugger, and believe me, I know cheeky little buggers when I meet them.' Eliza had already told me she was a teacher back home in Ireland. I kissed her again to shut her up, and rubbed her pussy through the flimsy material of her dress. By the time we came up for air minutes later she was definitely, 'in heat,' her pussy thrusting against my leg and her breathing out of control. 'Eliza,' she gasped, 'are you fucking Eliza?' I denied it completely of course, and asked if it would make any difference if I was. She thought for a moment, and shook her head, so I kissed her again, and while she was temporarily distracted, I unzipped myself and put my cock in her hand. She reacted very positively to that, getting herself really excited, and she edged herself up onto the kitchen table she'd been leaning on hitching her dress up round her waist, and spread her legs for me to step in between. I pulled her panties down, and rubbed my cock against her pussy lips. Like Deirdre, she had very generous lips, and like all the sisters so far, she lubricated freely, her wetness dribbling and drooling from her shaven pussy. She took me in her hand and led me to the "Promised Land," gasping with excitement.

'Slowly please, I'm so excited, but that's a big cock, I may need a little patience, don't hurt me please.' I assured her that I was there to make her feel good, not hurt her, and so I entered her slowly, bit by bit. She wanted it just fine, but was nervous. There was no need, for her tight pussy, like so many others before her, expanded delightfully to suck me in. My gentle pushing, bit by bit, had driven her into a rare old frenzy, and by the time my balls were nestled snuggly against her beautiful arse, she was well on the way to her first orgasm. I pumped in and out of her slowly, slowly, but she raced way ahead of me, unable to stop herself, thrusting against me. Calling my name, telling me she was coming, and she was coming alright, loudly, helpless in the face of her own sexuality. All this time, she's been sitting upright on the table, kissing me as I stroked into her, but now I pushed her down, and lifted her feet off the floor, her legs high, and began to fuck her again.

'No, please no, it's too soon to do it again, I'm too tender,' she complained, but I ignored her and within three or four strokes her eyes closed, and she arched off the table moaning and groaning, ready for more. This time I speeded up a little over my first slow and gentle fucking of her, but far from protesting, I could tell by the noises she was making and the expression on her face that she was having a great time. She begged me to fuck her, and I did, a little harder but not too much. I wanted her to last a long time - the night was young, and her delightful pussy was all mine. So, I concentrated on varying the angles, getting into every single part of her vagina; I wanted her to feel really well fucked, something she would never forget. When she came again, it was even more powerful than the first, leaving her tired but happy. She sat up and came into my arms again, kissing me and I unzipped her dress, pulling it off her shoulders. I unhooked the flimsy lace bra, and her tits literally fell out of the cups. My initial estimate was right - she had great tits, nicely shaped and not the slightest bit droopy. She gasped and whimpered as I played with them, and when I began to lick and suck them, her arse began to move again. No word of being too tender now, her hot pussy was in command, and it knew what it wanted - to be fucked again. I duly obliged, giving it to her good and hard, letting her know she was being fucked, and this time she came really quickly and really hard, and I let myself go too, flooding her school marm's cunt with hot spunk. As I inevitably shrank and dwindled, I pulled out of her, and left her lying there on the kitchen table, gasping for breath, legs open, leaking come, with her legs dangling over the edge, feet not quite touching the floor.

I poured her a glass of wine, set it on the bedside cabinet, and went back to get her.

'C'mon my lovely Irish rose, the night has only just begun,' and I helped her off the table. She moved quite gingerly, her pussy obviously already tender, and I led her through to the bedroom, stripped off the remaining clothes, mine and hers, and took her to bed. She came into my arms, cuddling me, maybe looking for a little respite, but if that was her intention, I was having none of it. I inserted my hand between her legs, and to give her her due, she didn't clench her thighs together, letting me have my way, and I slipped two fingers between her lips. Sore she may have been and tired, but she responded to the stimulation of her clitoris, spreading her beautiful legs, her hips thrusting up and down. Her orgasms seemed to be speeding up, coming quicker with each successive episode, and it wasn't long before she was helpless in the face of her own passions again. I was all for continuing to stimulate her, but she put her hand over mine, stopping me. I held her close, and played with the big, beautiful tits instead, but of course, although her pussy wasn't being stimulated directly, there was a certain correlation between her tits and pussy, and as I sucked, squeezed and fondled her breasts, her hips began to look, 'restless,' squirming, but barely thrusting. This time I slipped further down the bed, spread her fine legs and went down on her. My tongue soon destroyed all her inhibitions, and my fingers massaging her g-spot did deadly damage until she came again and again, sobbing and gasping for breath. I knew she was, 'fucked,' for the time being, and left her to recover. I think both of us must have fallen asleep for a while, for it was dark when I woke up. She was still asleep, and even switching on the bedside lamp didn't disturb her.

As for me, with the little, 'nap,' to fortify me, I was ready and raring to go again, so I took her hand, semi-lifeless though it was, and wrapped her fingers round my cock. Nothing happened for what seemed like ages and then I felt her hand gently squeeze me, then nothing, and then she started to pump her hand up and down. I reached over and kissed her boobs and slipped my hand between her legs again. I distinctly heard her breathing change as I gently rubbed her clitoris, and then she turned over to face me, and I kissed her gorgeous mouth once more. She responded by kissing me back, and then I was on her, and in her again. She groaned and I prefer to think it was because she was really turned on, because her hips started thrusting up off the bed again. Her eyes opened wide, and she looked at me.

'Bastard,' she whispered to me, but there was a smile on her face as she said it. I didn't worry, I knew she was liking it, and I knew she was halfway to another orgasm. Within minutes, another powerful orgasm swept over her, wracking her body with waves of pleasure. I gave her no time to rest, and managed to get her on her knees, presenting her pussy for my use, and I took the opportunity presented and slid slowly into her depths. She shuddered and moaned as I slowly pumped the length of my cock into her open sex. She liked it okay, and let me know, begging me to fuck her hard again. I slapped her bottom hard, figuring if Deirdre and Shannon liked it so much, then she might like it too, and I was right, she seemed to get a new lease of life with the slap, and when I pulled on the long blonde hair, she went ballistic, crying and screaming for me to do it hard, no harder still. I was determined to make her cry for mercy this time, and soon another orgasm came and went as I pounded into her. I knew I wouldn't come for quite some time, my second orgasm always takes a fair while to come along, so she was in no danger of being neglected, cock-wise.

Now, she was mumbling something under her breath, 'Oh god I can't do it again, I can't take this anymore, please stop, let me rest, oh no, no, not again,' and then she didn't seem to make much sense after that as she came again. Despite the fact that she was telling me she was tired, as long as my cock was in her and moving, fucking her, she was responding. Pushing back on me, fucking me in return, the lovely Brigitte was maybe confused, but her pussy was loving it. Finally, I could feel my cock prepare to pump my seed into her and told her I was going to come, and it must have excited her on some level because she started to come too. I tried to hold back and let her come first, but I was too far gone and began to pump, and pump, filling her crevice with my come. I still had enough hardness in me to see her orgasm to its end. Again, we lay down together and just cuddled affectionately.

After about ten minute or so she turned to me and kissed me again.

'Oh fuck, I'm sore all over, I can hardly move,' she confessed, adding after a while, 'If I came back to visit Eliza sometime, would you make love to me again?'

'Of course I would, you're a delightful, sexy woman, oh and did I mention beautiful, with legs to die for?' She grinned then.

'I must be mental to ask for more of the same after the way you've used me tonight, but sore as I am, I've never felt so happy, so alive, and so... used, dirty, and that feels wonderful.' She swung her feet off the bed and onto the floor, standing up on what proved to be very unsteady legs. 'Whee! Time to go I think - Jeezo, I can hardly move, I ache in some right funny places,' she said ruefully. I picked up her clothes off the floor in the bedroom and in the kitchen, and helped her get dressed before I called a taxi to get her back to the hotel. She kissed me very tenderly and affectionately before she got in the taxi, and waved me goodbye.

I got a call from Eliza next morning, and I told her that Brigitte may well be indisposed today. She laughed again.

'You're doing me proud m'boy, one left now, do you think you can manage to fuck her too? You've only got a couple of days left, and time's running short.' I informed her that I was just about to send a text to Siobhan, and I'd speak to her tomorrow to report if my luck still held. Siobhan replied within ten minutes, and I arranged to meet her in the early evening, about 6pm. I needed a sleep, and got myself off to bed.

The doorbell went bang on six o'clock and there stood the lovely Siobhan at my door. I invited her in, and offered her a glass of white wine which she accepted. We sat and chatted for a while, and I found out she was an accountant. When I asked if she found that was a little bit dull, she informed me that some people thought the job was dull, but she wasn't the slightest bit dull at all. When I said, I hoped she would manage to prove that I was wrong, she put down the glass of wine and slid over the couch to me. She came into my arms, and I kissed her quite passionately, fondling her breasts through the sheer blouse she was wearing. Soon lovely little whimpering sounds were to be heard, and I unbuttoned her blouse. It was tucked into her skirt, so I pulled it out of her waist band, and slipped it off her shoulders. By now she was feeling me through my trousers, going for my belt buckle and zip. Her hand delved into my underpants, and she managed to draw me out, and her head immediately dropped lower to take me in her mouth. As she did that, she presented me with her bare back. I unhooked her bra, and slid it off her shoulders, releasing her breasts, which I fondled for quite some time, rubbing the silky-smooth skin on her back too. She seemed fascinated with sucking my cock, so to get her attention, I stuck my hand up her skirt and felt between her legs, rubbing her pussy through the flimsy lace of her panties. When I slipped a finger inside her panties and opened up her pussy, she finally came up for air.

'Oh god, oh yes, that feels wonderful,' she gasped. We both stripped off what remained of our clothes, and I led her through to the bedroom, where two of her sisters had already been fucked senseless in the last couple of nights. Suffice to say, without going over old ground, that Siobhan, like Brigitte, Shannon and Deirdre before her, was given a right royal fucking. True to her word, she wasn't the slightest bit dull and gave as good as she got, taking my cock in every imaginable position, constantly being finger fucked and sucked, kept in a constant state of arousal for hours on end. She showed she had a rare talent for cock sucking, and I sent her home, very tired, but very happy just after midnight, getting an early night for a change. It was just as well because the phone rang early next morning. It was Eliza as usual, excited to know what happened. 'Mission accomplished,' I reported, 'fucked all four, and what a wonderful time I've had.' She seemed absolutely delighted, adding, 'It's just as well that my other two sisters couldn't manage to come over for the trip I suppose.'

'Fuckin' hell Eliza, I'm glad too. Another two? Maybe I'll get them the next time,' I said optimistically.

'Well, maybe, that would be nice if you could fuck all the Donoghue women.' With that pleasant thought in my head, I went back to bed for an hour or so, but was up and out of the flat by 12 noon. I was starving, and decided to get an, 'all day breakfast,' at one of the city centre restaurants. I was almost finished when I heard this lovely soft Irish voice in my ear. It was Deirdre, with her mum, Theresa. They'd dropped in for something to eat too, and they sat down at my table, keeping me company. They ordered and Deirdre excused herself to go to the toilet. As soon as she'd left the table Theresa leaned across the table and asked me in a very quiet voice.

'Right young man, in the name of god what have you been doing to my daughters this week?' I denied everything, of course, but she knew all right. 'Well, they're all grown women, on their own heads be it. I suppose if you're going to do something silly and out of character, it's best not to do it on your own doorstep.' I agreed with her, but without admitting anything.

'What about you Theresa, have you been getting up to anything you maybe shouldn't?' I said cheekily. She smiled, and patted my hand.

'Well bless you young man, but I think my days of getting up to anything are long past.' I refused to accept that and told her she was still a beautiful women, and lots of men would find her very attractive if she was open to the possibilities. 'Who would want a tough old bird like me?' she went on.

'Well, me for one,' I offered. She seemed totally shocked, and protested that I was far too young for a woman like her; she was old enough to be my mother, etc. I said nothing, but wrote my phone number down on a bit of paper. 'You're going home in the next couple of days. Let me prove that you've still got something to offer a man. Have a think about it, lose Deirdre after lunch, tell her you're very tired, or have a headache, just make some excuse and I'll come to your hotel. It's up to you,' and I left it at that. When Deirdre came back, I excused myself, and left the two of them. I went back to my flat and lay down on top of the bed, resting in case I needed to do anything strenuous. Just after 2pm my phone pinged with a text from Theresa. It just said, 'Room 202.' I was there within ten minutes, hoping not to run into any of the girls, but I made it to room 202 without incident. Theresa opened the door, invited me in and shut it quickly, with the, 'do not disturb,' sign hanging from the door handle.

'I must be crazy,' was the first thing she said, but I assured her she was not, and to prove it I took her in my arms, kissing her, caressing her, making love to her. 'You'll have to be patient with me. I haven't been with another man before, just my husband, and it's all a bit embarrassing.' I hushed her to silence, by kissing her as we sat down on the edge of the bed. Soon I slipped my hand under her sweater, caressing her breasts, and she began to respond, her breathing becoming quite heavy and rapid. I unhooked her bra, and touched her nipples, gently milking them. She liked that, and I pushed her back on the bed so she was lying down, continuing to play with her boobs. She was quite well endowed in the breast department, especially for having so many children, but I didn't care, I just wanted to make her feel good, and so I took her hand and made her feel my cock through my trousers, and she got the idea, unzipping me, and slipping her hand inside.

'When I saw you at Eliza's house, I couldn't believe how big you were. I wanted to have a better look, even touch you, like Shannon did, but I had to pretend I wasn't interested with all my girls being there, but now I can have a good look and a feel, can't I?' I told her she could do anything with it that she wanted. As she was telling me this, I slipped my hand up her skirt and caressed her legs. She didn't open up at once, but I continued to touch her legs and thighs and soon enough, she got the idea, and parted her legs for me. I stroked her through her panties, and she began to whimper and moan with pleasure. Her skirt had ridden up, and I stopped my seduction just long enough to slip her panties off. Now she seemed eager, not the slightest bit reluctant to spread her legs, showing me a lovely pink pussy, which was completely shaven, and didn't look a day over thirty-five. When I got down between her thighs I don't think she realised what I was doing, but she found out soon enough as my tongue and then my fingers parted her pussy lips, my tongue claiming her clitoris and my fingers penetrating her pussy, bringing pressure to bear on her g-spot. She groaned with pleasure as I continued to work on her, and I was rewarded by feeling her push against my mouth and fingers, obviously liking what she felt, and when her hips began working up and down in a fucking motion I knew she was well on her way. A few short minutes later she went absolutely rigid as her orgasm struck, moaning and gasping for breath and then she relaxed into it, fucking my face and fingers. Milking every last drop of pleasure from it.

'Thank you, thank you so much, I haven't felt anything like that for a long time,' she informed me, which made me even more determined to give this lovely woman a night she would never forget.