My Best Friend Zane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zane got up and cleaned all the food containers off the bed. He took it all to the fridge and put it away. I could only stare. Who is this person? He came back with my box of chocolates that I bought on the strip.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"I just figured you might want it later, so I brought it."

I just sat there and looked at him. I was about ready to crack a joke about it when I saw the look on his face. He looked worried, or nervous or something. I said "hey" and kind of reached my hand towards him.

He climbed in the bed and sat quietly for a few seconds. "You know I appreciate everything you do for me, right?"

"Of course I do Zane."

"I feel like a mooch. I just have to use all my money to help my ma. Her insurance stopped covering her pills a few months ago and it's fucking expensive. I shouldn't have even come this weekend. You must have spent thousands of dollars on me the last two days. I'm sorry."

"Zane. There isn't anyone I'd rather spend my money on. I mean that." And I really did mean it. It caught me off guard, but it was true. I was only truly happy when I was with Zane. That was an earth shattering realization and I felt ice cold all of a sudden. The silence that followed my statement seemed to stretch on forever.

"What did you think of that circus show?" he says, changing the subject abruptly and thankfully.

"It was wild. I didn't even know bodies could move like that. Did those two guys have sex right in front of us?" I wish I hadn't asked that. Now my face feels like it's on fire. I hope he hasn't noticed that I'm freaking over here.

"I think they did. Is that legal?"

He asks it so earnestly that I laugh. "You mean because it was on stage, right?" I look at him "or did you mean that because it's two men?"

"I know men can have sex Dyl. Hell, I've even thought about it. I'm not really a prejudiced piece of shit you know."

"Oh Zane, I know. I wouldn't pick on you about it if I thought you were really like that. We wouldn't be friends if you really felt that way."

Our conversation kind of peters out and we both focus on the movie. It's a different movie. The other one ended and this one started and I didn't even realize. But this is a drama, not an action flick like before. We're both full, so we just watch since it's on already.

The scene changes and a couple starts kissing and ripping each other's clothes off. I should probably change this. I'm still horny and now is not the time. But if I change it, will he think I'm uncomfortable? He doesn't seem to mind. He looks like he's really watching, so I should just leave it. Yeah, I'll leave it.

"That move he's putting on her right now reminds me of that scene in the circus where they all looked like giant penises and then they transformed and some were now vaginas." He keeps looking at the TV like that was the most normal thing to say out loud.

"I'm sorry, what scene?"

"Here, stand up" he says as he stands and walks around the bed to my side. He holds his hand out to me. "C'mon Dyl, stand up, let me show you."

I stand and he takes my hand even though I didn't offer it. He says "earlier when you ran into me, I felt your arms. I think we're both strong enough to do some of those moves from the circus. They were strength moves, not flexibility moves."

"The ones with the two men? Where they lifted each other and stuff?" I ask. Because after those moves they did the other moves that looked like they were fucking. We shouldn't do this.

"Yeah, I think if you put your hand here and I put my hands here, I can lift you, you can bend back and then you can spread your legs, just like those guys did" he sounds excited about trying this and his hands are on me in worrisome places. One is on my waist, under my tank so we're skin to skin. His other hand is slid up my shorts leg and right below my balls, on my thigh. He wants me to put my hand on his shoulder and then he plans to lift me.

We try the lift and we realize it's not going to work and we step apart. He looks around like he's trying to figure something out and heads into the living room. "We need more room. Let's do it in here."

I follow him and he's moving the coffee table to open up a huge space in the middle of the room.

"I don't think we'll be able to do it even with more room, Zane. We're going to hurt ourselves."

"No, we can do this. Take off your shirt" he almost demands as he pulls his own shirt off.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"I think that's why they were naked. Flesh sticks to flesh better, so we don't need as much grip, since we'll have skin on skin friction. Come here, I want to try a different one."

Okay, maybe he's really just excited about trying something new and he's comfortable with me since we've been friends forever. That's all this is. He doesn't know I'm horny. He doesn't know I had that weird episode earlier where I realized how much he means to me. Stop. Thinking. Dylan. Holy fuck.

I just give in and Zane tries about six or seven different lift moves with me. We fail horribly at all of them. He's sweating and we're both a little breathless. He grins at me. The kind of grin that makes me nervous.

"We should make up our own moves" he looks around again, as if he's trying to imagine some poses.

"Zane, you're going to drop me on my head or something. Can we do something else?"

"Oh, I know!" he grabs my hand and leads me back into the bedroom. He drops my hand and yanks all the blankets and pillows off the bed. I just stand and watch him. He finally turns back towards me and gestures at the big king sized bed with an open hand. "We can do it here that way if I drop you, you won't get hurt."

Umm, no. I'm not about to do cirque de solei sex show moves on this bed with my sweaty, half naked best friend. No. That is not happening. But he thinks otherwise.

He grabs my waist and pulls me with him onto the bed. "Should I take off my pants?" he asks me.

I look at him with my eyes wide. He smiles that sexy easy smile I see him use on girls. Holy fuck, that's not fair play at all. He can't use that smile on me. Right? Then why am I thinking about him without his pants now? Jesus fuck, this is so weird.

He sits down and pulls his fucking sweats off. He has on white boxer briefs. I look at his crotch. I can't help it. While I'm staring he asks "do you have underwear on under those?"

"Uh, yeah" and before I can say anything else, he yanks my shorts off. Okay, so here's the deal. I and Zane, two straight men, are wearing nothing but underwear, on this big king sized bed, together. Alone, in Vegas.

He looks at me and sees that I'm somewhat aroused. I've been tuned on since last night with Dionne, so all this weird sexual wrestling situation certainly hasn't helped alleviate that. He is staring at my cock that is under one thin layer of white cotton. And his gaze is making me get harder. Oh, this can't be happening. But it is.

He looks at my face and asks "is that for me?" I can't even comprehend what he's asking. I stare blankly at his eyes that are fully black right now. Not a trace of the blue. Wow, his eyes are dilated. Is he horny too? He points to my growing erection and says "before, you said there's no one you'd rather spend your money on. I was wondering how you meant that. Is that for me?" This time he reaches out and brushes the front of my tented underwear.

I suck in a breath and my hips push slightly forward without my consent. He brushes the back of his hand over me again, with more pressure this time. I actually feel his hand as he runs it over my dick. I need to stop this right now. But then he says "look, you have the same effect on me" and he gestures to his underwear, which are now barely containing his huge hard on. When the fuck did that happen? What the hell are we doing?

He stands up on his knees and pulls me up so that were facing each other, chest to chest, cock to cock. He looks into my eyes. He looks like he's going to kiss me. And then his hand closes around my shaft and I yelp and jerk back. He whispers "sorry" and takes it in his hand again! Just gentler this time. My body betrays me again and I thrust into his hand. That one move changes everything.

He crushes his lips to mine. His hand slides into my waistband and grabs my naked cock. I wrap my arms around his neck and hold on for dear life. His hand on me feels perfect. I decide to shut my brain off. I'm going to let my body have its way. I need this.

He shoves me back and pulls my underwear off. He squirms out of his own and his giant dick pops free. It's huge and beautiful. He comes closer without a word, he opens his mouth and sucks my cock in, between his wet, warm lips and swallows most of my length, like a fucking professional cock sucker. Jesus this feels good.

He keeps sucking and licking and touching my balls while he also scoots around so that he ends up with his mouth on my dick and his erection right near my face. I don't stop to think, I reach for him and swallow him down. We are in a full 69 right now. I'm blowing Zane and he's blowing me.

He stops sucking and kisses his way up my chest. He moves back up to my lips and starts kissing me with such passion, my brain melts into pure mush. I kiss him back. I take him in hand and stroke him with the same rhythm his tongue is fucking my mouth. It's beyond erotic. I'm so hard I might burst.

He reaches over and hits the light switch. The room gets much darker, but the TV is still on, so there's plenty of light. But it feels more intimate now. He comes back for more kisses. And he mumbles against my lips "I need to fuck you, Dylan." Before I can say anything, his tongue is back in my mouth. Then he says "and I think you should fuck me too."

He takes my lack of protest as a sign to proceed. As I lay on my back, he pushes my legs up over my head, spreading my ass wide right in his face. He licks my balls once and then he's eating my ass. He fucks me with his tongue and flicks it over my pink pucker with maddening speed. I realize I'm moaning, loudly. With that encouragement, he redoubles his efforts and devours my hole. It feels glorious.

He stands up on his knees and moves between my cheeks. He spreads my legs wide, so he can look at my face. He smiles a smile I've never seen. It's completely devastating. God, he's so fucking hot. And his body feels like lava up against my ass. He spits and lets it drip from his lips right on to my hole. He rubs it around with his finger.

His hard, calloused fingertip feels unbelievable on my tender entrance. He pushes his finger inside and I say his name, almost in a panic "Zane!"

He stops and looks into my eyes. "Did I hurt you?" He is genuinely concerned.

I shake my head and finally get out "no, it's just different. Surprising."

"I'm going to make it so good for you, Dyl. You're never going want anyone else but me." And I'm afraid that's true.

He fingers me a little more and then he gets this urgent look. He grabs his huge boner and pushes it inside my ass. I gasp and groan. It's such a sexy desperate sound, even to my own ears. He is a man driven but lust and instinct and he starts to fuck me. Slowly at first, but he goes faster and faster soon enough.

I realize I'm screaming things like "yes, fuck yes" and "fuck me, Zane!" and a "harder" here and there.

He's answering my demands with his body and with his own words. I hear him say "fuck Dylan, fuck yeah!" and I hear "this ass is mine! You hear me Dylan? This ass is MINE!" I know he's right. This ass is his. I want this every fucking day.

He slows down and rolls his hips into me, it's so deep and I'm desperate for more. He looks at me as he rocks against me, with his entire manhood buried inside me. "Dylan. This is the best thing I've ever felt." He looks beautiful to me when he says it. I don't know how else to describe it. It's beautiful and my whole body craves every touch, every inch of this man. I'm so.......... I'm so in love with him right now.

That thought scares the hell out of me. But he changes angles and starts hitting my prostate in a way that causes electricity to race through my whole body. I can feel that I'm clenching my ass, squeezing his cock over and over. He can't take much more. He bellows the most masculine roar I've ever heard and I feel him throb and then he's filling me with cum. It feels hot and wet and like heaven.

He pulls out and slides bonelessly to the mattress next to me. I'm trying to calm down and catch my breath, but I'm already having doubts creep in. I just let Zane breed me raw and deep in my ass and I want more. What does that mean? Am I gay? Is he going to regret this?

He answers my unvoiced questions when he rolls over and gathers me up against his sweat covered chest. He kisses my forehead, and then my eyelids, my nose and then he sinks into me and our mouths seal onto each other. It's magical and I'm floating.

"You still need to cum, Dyl", he says, "I want you to use me now, just like I used you. Will you?"

"Yes." I want to fuck him. "I don't feel used though Zane. And I don't want you to feel used, either."

He pulls back and looks into my eyes. "Okay Dylan, then make love to me, just like I made love to you."

I nod. That is what I want to do. I want to make love to Zane. Now. Tomorrow. All the time. But I'm getting ahead of myself. I need to fuck his ass right now.

I say, sounding more confident then I feel, "get on your hands and knees." And he does. And it's sexy as fuck. I return the favor and I eat his ass. It is actually amazing. I wanted to please him, but I'm enjoying myself too. I have my tongue inside Zane's ass hole and I think it feels amazing. That is crazy.

I'm content to keep eating him forever but he begs "Dylan, that feels so good, but I need more."

One more set of tongue flicks on his perfect ring and I sit back and look at him. His balls are hanging low between his spread legs and I reach between and find his shaft. It's getting hard again. I smile to myself with the thought that round two isn't going to be the end.

I stand up tall on my knees and pull him back into my space. He pushes up towards my hard on and it slides along his crack. I take myself in hand and rub the tip up and down his crevice from his anus to his taint several times. He is practically panting beneath me.

I line up and push inside. He growls, a sound somewhere between pleasure and pain. He reaches back and holds my thigh with his left hand. I freeze in place. After a moment he relaxes and he drops his hand. I can feel his ass's tight grip loosen and he pushes back, taking more of me in. It looks so fucking hot, watching my dick disappear into his black hair ringed hole. I start to move slowly.

I hear him say "more Dylan" and I start to fuck him harder and deeper. I keep up the pace for a while and then I start feeling my own need creeping up and then my hips are driving into him over and over. My thighs slap his ass and the sound of the repeated contact is intoxicating. He sounds like he's in ecstasy, which drives me to keep increasing my rhythm.

He falls forward, nearly flat on the mattress. I fall with him, staying inside him. We settle in to this new position and I slide my legs down on either side of his ass cheeks. I start grinding and humping and the friction is addictive. I keep fucking him into the bed. He's angled his hips to give me access to go as deep as possible. He's moaning, one long constant sound as I thrust into his pleasure center.

"You're going to make me cum again, Dylan" he sounds so breathless. Fuck. I push on, frantic to bring us both to our climaxes. I feel him clench down hard. I hear him scream, burying his face in the mattress to muffle himself, and I know he's coming for me at that exact moment.

His orgasm sets mine off and I keep humping his ass erratically, pistoning in and out at a reckless, mind numbing pace. I keep thrusting even as I start to explode within him. "Fuck Zane! FUCK!" My hips have a mind of their own and I pump what feels like a gallon of my sperm deep into my best friend. I collapse onto him with my shaft still all the way inside him.

I don't remember getting off him at all. I just know that a little while later, he's fetched the blankets and pillows and we're wrapped in each other's arms, snuggled deep in the plush linens. Our naked bodies stuck together from our drying sweat and so, so much cum.

In the morning, Zane isn't in the bed when I wake up. I panic for a minute but he walks in, naked, and comes to my side of the bed. "Let's hit the shower dude." That sounds so fucking weird. But I swing my legs over and take his hand as he pulls me up off the bed.

We take a long, hot shower together. We wash one another, like it's some sort of wordless commitment to each other. He takes me up against the wall and we both cum hard again.

We planned on meeting up with the guys for lunch and maybe the roller coaster on top of the STRAT. Instead, we texted a mutual excuse that we got sick from our room service. We stayed in the room, specifically in the bed, until it was time to catch the shuttle to the airport. We tried some new things while we whiled away the day in that big king sized bed. We both came until we couldn't cum anymore.

The flight back was good. We fell into all our normal patterns. Our comfort zone was safe it seemed. I did start to worry what was going to happen when we landed at Mitchell Airport. But the flight ended and his half brother was waiting at the curb outside the luggage claim area, just as planned. We drove back to my house, where Zane had left his car in my driveway.

Zane followed me into the house. My dogs greeted us both with enthusiasm. My neighbor had kept them over the weekend and she'd let them back into the house once my flight landed and if texted her. I was glad to be home and I was happy to see my pups.

We bustled around, chatting, dealing with the dogs, the luggage, the laundry and everything else that needed attention before work the next morning. It was time for Zane to leave for his place. I could tell he didn't want to. I didn't want him to either. I think we both worried that time and space away from each other might lead to overthinking and doubts and fears.

But Zane did leave. And he texted when he made it home. And we were both okay.

We remained best friends. He lived at his apartment and worked for the gutter dyke, as he lovingly called her. I started some new projects at the house and got a raise at work. I sold the F150 and got an F250 next. Zane and I took it hunting a few weeks back. We fucked all weekend in that tiny tent. We made way too much noise and never even saw a buck. Zane calls it our Brokeback weekend. I just roll my eyes at him.

Zane and I never told anyone what we were doing. It wasn't hard to hide. We were always together before, so no one noticed anything when we were always together now. We just were naked most of the time when we were together alone. He stopped dating anyone but me. I helped him with his mom and grandma.

We're committed. We've talked about it and we are crazy about each other. As a matter of fact, he's walking in my front door right now. Time to fuck my best friend until he screams.

12