All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Boyfriend Ch. 09'

by secretsugar

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Some fixes needed

She can't know she is pregnant one week after sex. Calling him Ethan and Daddy makes it confusing. Why would she think Ethan and call him dad. Good start.

KurtWildKurtWildover 7 years ago
@Anonymous

She did a pregnancy test. It was positive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

I can hardly wait for the part when she slices her sweet religious prick fathers cock down the middle and peel the skin off while he shrieks like the religious scumbag hippocrite he is. Then she can ram a crucifix up his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Liking this series

Wow, you're hitting all the categories in this series. Can't wait to see what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please

Say "her father" or "her dad" instead of Ethan. It gets confusing calling him both when we're viewing this from her perspective.

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 7 years ago
More! More! More!

Great start to what will be a remarkable series! Her hypocritical parents, Dad especially, need to get a cum uppance. (pun)

Dad has apparently been harbouring some serious incestual fantacies for a while and they bubbled over. Does he want more of his daughter's body?

Mason should step up and marry Jessica and support her during the pregnancy and after - time to become a man.

I like the previous suggestion that Mason, Jess and Anneka form a polyamourous relationship - the sex scenes would be awesome!

jmkuehnjmkuehnalmost 7 years ago
Don't stop

This was a great story. Don't let it die here. You need to keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More?

Can't end now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You can do it!

This is a great story. I love how you are encorperating all of these different themes! Please don't let the story end here. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter 10

Where us chapter 10??????1

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please finish it off!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If mom came over to lick the Oliver's cum from her pants with no hesitation, I can't wait to see future chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous