My Best Friend's Brother Pt. 02

Story Info
Joey must confront his crush about the night before.
4.2k words
4.64
22.5k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just saw the first part blow up with positivity and I'm halting my part 4 of We All Have The Same Thing to write and make this part. And I already planned to write Part 2 of this. And just as a little tease, there will be a 3rd part... and a 4th. Dang I really just teased y'all with two more parts... fuck it, let's make it three. That's right. 5 parts of My Best Friend's Brother. And this chapter is called My Best Friend's Brother: True Love Realized. So please, sit back, grab your cock or clit, rub one out, inhale that cum, like, comment and favorite. Enjoy! Indepen

*****

It was around 8:45 in the morning when I awoke. I woke up to my dick being hard, but handled by Michael's warm mouth. I lifted my head and before I could say anything, Michael stopped sucking but continued pumping and told me "I woke up and eased myself off your penis, but after that it got hard and I wanted to get rid of your boner. Also I never got the feeling of you releasing your warm cum down my throat." And with that he went back to sucking.

I didn't say a word. I just relaxed into the blowjob and laid back thinking about the day before. I came here thinking I'm going to have an amazing week with my best friend and his brother and that be it. I wasn't expecting to end day one with me fucking my best friend's brother, and especially not in front of him. I knew that I needed to tell Michael what happened and I need to think about how I can keep my friendship together with Trent. I was so deep in thought I didn't realize I jizzed down Michael's throat until he stood up licking his lips.

"That was wonderful. Thank you for helping me realize who I really am Joe." Michael said before kissing my abdomen.

"Your welcome Mike, I hope you now will never doubt being gay and that it's totally okay to fuck other men and marry men." I responded while standing up.

"Yeah but I don't want to fuck with and be with other men. I want to fuck with and be with you." Michael said proudly.

"Michael, you're just repeating what you said last nigh-" Michael cut me off and stated "It wasn't a spur of the moment comment, I meant every word of it. I've always admired you and I've always been closest with you in terms of my brother's friends. I had been thinking for a while about my sexuality and my interest in you and after you came out I decided to as well and then I thought it would take much longer to do anything with you but here we are." I smiled at his comments and kissed him. Then it dawned on me.

"Oh shit Michael, I completely forgot about Trent! He-"

I was once again cut off by Michael who said "That's another thing. I'm sorry but Trent's straight and he isn't bisexual like you. He has a girlfriend. He isn't going to place himself upon your lips and you two go fucking into the sunset. I'm here and I'm willing to give you a long and happy ending both literally and metaphorically. But you still love him... don't you?"

I chose not to respond and instead said "No not that... he knows."

Michael's eyes shot open and he shouted "What!" I quickly put my hand over his mouth so as to not alert Trent. I explained to him that I noticed Trent had peered just his head around the corner and watched me fucked his ass until I was coming down from the orgasm. I explained that he didn't see me notice him and went to bed. I said he doesn't know we know what he knows so we have to try and act normal around him. If he asks what happened, we'll give him the truth. We heard the shower come on, knowing Trent was about to shower. We quickly cleaned up and I took my shredded boxers and put them in my suitcase of clothes. We got dressed and I went to play games while Michael went and started cooking breakfast.

I came up behind Michael and said seductively in his ear while slipping my hands into his pants "You might not believe me Michael but I love you too. You might love me more but I love you to the point that when we fucked..." I grabbed his asscheeks and started massaging his rectum. "...and when we do fuck again, it's not fucking. It's lovemaking." I slid down to my knees and pulled his pants down and turned him around . "And now, I'm going to lovingly suck your cock." I said before doing that. His dick was a nice 6 inches but his cock size meant nothing to me. I wanted to suck it and I wanted some semen too. This went on for three minutes until he released his hot and salty goop down my throat. I kept some in my mouth and I pulled myself and his pants up. I pulled him into a kiss and I let him taste himself in my mouth.

"Damn. I taste really good." Michael said smiling. We kissed once more and then I went to the bathroom and waited for him to finish breakfast.

As I sat down we heard the shower turn off and Trent go into his room and close the door to his room. I texted him that breakfast was almost ready while thinking about how I didn't hear the bathroom door open.

Breakfast was ready and Trent came out in a pair of gym shorts and a pink T-shirt. He sat down next to me and Michael sat across from me. Michael made us a nice big breakfast of eggs, meats and toast. I was starving after all the energy I used last night so I ate more than I usually do, and so did Michael. I think Trent noticed but didn't mention it. Trent asked Michael about his night as he rested his knee on mine and it felt so nice. "So how was the couch last night?" Trent questioned, not asking about what he said.

"It was rough at first but I got comfortable. How was your night." I asked.

"Perfect, slept like a brick." Trent stated. Lying huh? Okay, perfect.

"Bricks don't sleep, they lie around, you know.., like you, all day" I said with a chuckle.

"Hey how about you go fuck yourself." Trent replied while punching my arm.

"Maybe I will, and I'll stream so you can watch." I joked.

"Only if you pay me first." Trent said digging into his eggs. We all just chatted and joked some more before finishing breakfast.

Trent cleaned the dishes while Michael went and showered. I tried to help but Trent utterly refused since I was his guest and he wanted me to enjoy myself and relax. I went to the couch and turned on some tv which I once again wasn't really watching. I was lost in my thoughts once more. He says he wants me to relax. He says it so caringly and warmly, it reminded me why I loved him so- LIKED HIM... why I liked him, as my friend, so much. 'Jesus Joe, here you are having lovely thoughts about your best friend while having the same thoughts about his brother who you recently fucked and admitted your feelings for. Maybe it's time to move on and forget about Trent. Just talk to him about what he saw last night and move on with his brother.' I finished thinking to myself.

Trent was finishing up cleaning as Michael came in and announced he was going to work and wouldn't be home until lik 6:30 pm. Trent and I said goodbye to him and then we both just chatted and played games for an hour. We decided we wanted to go to a park and walk around chatting but I mentioned I needed a shower before that. Trent stood up eagerly to get me a towel but I told him I packed one. He plopped back down looking kinda annoyed. I wondered why. I told him I'd only be a bit and started walking towards his bathroom.

"Why him?"

I stopped in my tracks and I instead walked back slowly to Trent and asked ""What did you just say?"

"Why him... Joey? Why Michael?" Trent asked me while standing up with exasperation.

"I don't-" Everyone loves cutting me off.

"Cut the bullshit. You and I both know what I'm talking about. You.... fucked.... my brother.. last night on the couch, and you dare try to lie to ME? YOUR BEST FRIEND. THE BROTHER OF THE GUY YOU FUCKED LAST NIGHT?!?!" Trent shouted.

"Ye...yes. Alright fine. Yes, I fucked Michael. Okay. It was consensual, he made the first move and I would do it again. I'm sorry you had to see that last night but we weren't doing it to hurt you." I said.

"Well you guys really failed that didn't you?" Trent said storming towards his mini fridge to grab a beer. He opened it and necked it while I watched.

"Look. We both wanted it. We both needed it. He needed some affirmation that him coming out wasn't wrong. He admitted that he came out cause he has feelings for me. I'm sorry that you have to hear this from me. But he said he loves me. And I admit I have feelings for him." I said firmly.

Trent slammed down the bottle onto a table and shouted "No you don't! You were only doing him cause he's vulnerable and you wanted to break him in. Didn't you?"

"No I-"

"Stop lying!" Michael shouted. "You could have anyone in the world and you wanted him. Why him?"

And here's the part I dreaded. "Alright fine. You really wanna know why I chose him? It's because I realized last night that the person I was after before wouldn't return my affection. They could never love me like I loved them. Michael told me unlike my crush, he was standing there, ready to return the love I wanted and wanted himself. I had to move on and in that moment I knew I would need to tell the person I loved, I lusted after, I longed for, I wanted to wrap my arms around and kiss until we both nearly pass out from lack of air, the person who I didn't wanna hurt and ruin our lifelong friendship with. That person..... is you, Trent. I loved you. And yet the awful part is that I'm lying to myself. I still love you Trent. After today things are going to be different and I know that. But you needed to hear the truth." I finished saying, putting my arm on his shoulder.

"So that's why. Yes..... Thank you for the truth." He said before forcefully grabbing my shoulders.

"Now it's time I tell you mine." He said... before forcefully grabbing my head and pressing my lips against his...

I was shocked. Here I was, kissing my best friend Trent, who I thought was straight. My lifelong dream of kissing Trent was finally happening. I lost feeling in my legs and we fell onto a chair, still kissing. I was sad a minute later when he ended the kiss. "This might be a little hard to process." I said.

"Joey. I love you too. I always have. I never knew how to tell you because I was afraid of how it would sound and how our friendship would go. I'm bisexual too, but I'm not bi for men. I'm bi for you." I started crying tears of joy hearing this.

"Trent. You're my best friend in the world. I'm glad you and I share the same secret. But now we can no longer be best friends. Instead, I think we have to be boyfriends. And I'm fine with that." I said.

"Well if that's the case then I guess we will." He said with a smile. We kissed and it got steamy as we took our shirts off and started feeling each other's hot bod's. "I have to be honest Joey. Last night, when I saw you fucking my brother, even though I should have been upset. I was so turned on. I was masturbating while watching you plow Michael." 'That's why I only saw his head.' I thought. "And I wanted to so badly be in Michael's place, taking your cock up my ass." Trent admitted while pinching my nipples.

"Wanna head into your bedroom and I'll give you what you want?" Trent didn't answer. He just stood up and ran into his room with me right behind him. I tackled him onto his bed where we started getting more frisky. I stood up and ripped his shorts off. Like his slut brother he wasn't wearing underwear. But his dick though, it was like looking in a mirror. His dick was identical to mine. I even pulled off my shorts to compare. He was floored at our identical cocks. "You know what this means right?" I asked.

"Yup, we're identical cock twins!" Trent said gleefully.

"And our cocks are about to commit twincest." I jokingly replied.

"You mean dickcest." Trent retorted.

"I love you Trent."

"I love you too Joey, now..." he rolled his legs up and spread his asscheeks apart, "fuck me." Trent pleaded.

I pulled him towards me, angling my cock at his hole and right before I inserted I said "But we're not fucking.... we're making love."

I inserted my cock into his surprisingly loose hole. "Dang bro, I thought your ass would be tighter than this." I mentioned.

"Innggg.. I.. uh.. fingered myself, uh.. to orgasm last night, and in the shower this morning. Thinking of you." Trent moaned. I slid in all the way, and then all the way out, and then fastly shoved it all back in, then out, in, out, and now I was fucking his Trent.

"Is this what you wanted? What you desired? Your best friend... fucking your ass?" I seductively teased him.

"Yes. It's been my dream to have my best friend's cock deep in my ass. I never want it to leave. I want to remain stuck with it in my ass until the end of time. I want you to love me forever." Trent begged.

"I already do love you forever." I said while continually fucking him, bringing my head to his for a kiss. We kissed for a minute before he admitted he was cumming. I increased my pace, throwing him over the edge, jizzing onto our chests and causing his ass to warmly clench my cock which proceeded to fill his ass with cream.

I took my dick and rubbed it on his jizz covered chest before inserting the mixture into his mouth. "How do we taste?" I asked.

"Like the best thing in the whole world." Trent replied with a cummy smile.

"Oh yeah? Let me get a taste." I said before open mouth kissing him. We stayed locked in this position for three minutes. After that we silently cuddled for five minutes, slowly caressing every part of each other's body, sometimes kissing.

"When did you first realize you had feelings for me?" Trent asked.

"Well I would say I always had feelings for you. Back in kindergarten when we met I had a feeling we'd be lifelong friends and even our family always said we were inseparable. Around middle school when I found out about true feelings and love, I started having thoughts towards you and it would make my stomach churn. It wasn't until senior year when we were eighteen that I started getting hardons when doing certain things like going swimming, showering at school, talking about our sexual conquests and more. Hell I'd say I'm bi cause I still love women and get turned on by them, but I could drop all feelings for women and only be with you. I thought I would pass away one day with you never knowing how I felt, but I'm glad I'm sitting here, cuddling naked with you on your bed." I said, kissing him.

"Did you ever try acting on these desires before this?" Trent asked.

"Yes. It happened once when we finished high school. When-" I was cut off... again.

"When you placed your hand on my crotch during the night before graduation." Trent finished for me. "I knew it because that was the first day I truly knew then I too was bi, but unlike you who's had other male sexual conquests with, I was bi only because you're the only man I ever found attractive and the first person I've ever had true love towards. Like you I felt the same through our life but not until high school was it when I started realizing my true feelings as well. That night confirmed it, cause I noticed it landed on my dick the second it made contact with you. I thought you might not have noticed but it was soon the circumstance that you thought I had hadn't noticed. I wanted to say something so badly when you started jerking me off but I didn't want you to stop. Five minutes later I came in my pants and rather than tell you to fuck off, I went to the bathroom and jerked myself off thinking about what just happened before eating my semen this it was yours. I wanted to take you right there but I didn't want to make things uncomfortable and weird you out by telling you you just unintentionally gave me an orgasm." Trent admitted.

"Well you should have, because I would have been as hard as I am now. I'm glad we finally have admitted our newfound love for each other. I will never not love you." I said as we kissed once more. "Alright I should probably go shower now since I haven't yet. We'll continue when I'm done." I said, getting up.

"Wait." I looked over at Trent. "I think I'm going to need a shower too. Why don't we shower together?" In response I picked up Trent and carried him to the shower. Due to Trent's parents and job, he was able to afford a nice and big apartment with multiple rooms, a small upstairs, a balcony with furnishings and a lakeside view. He had three bathrooms, two with showers. We went into his which had two heads and was big enough for six people. I set him down there and we turned on the water.

We stood there fucking..... around with the shower handle trying to make the water not to hot and not too cold. We finally got a great temperature and started cleaning. He grabbed a bar of soap and got his hands all nice and soapy before passing it off to me. "Here, let me clean your cock for you." Trent said bending down. He started rubbing my dick and getting it nice and clean and hard while I used my soapy fingers to properly clean fuck my asshole.

"Oh Trent, when was the last time you had your mouth and throat cleaned?" I asked seductively looking down into his glossy eyes.

"Oh not in a while Joey, you think you can help me clean it?" Trent asked, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Anything for you, love." I responded. He opened his mouth as if he was about to bite into a giant sandwich but instead he got a mouthful of my soap stick. "Let's get this nice and clean for later." I said. I started sliding in and out, thoroughly cleaning and fucking his new 'slut for my cock' throat.

As he blew me he reached his hands in different directions. One to his cock and the other to my asshole where he joined my fingers in fingering me. I was loving the blowjob so much. It felt like Trent had been masterfully sucking cock for years but I was his first. I guess he wants to give his best friend only the best. "Oh Trent, I'm about to power wash your throat with my seed. Are you ready for it?" Trent started bobbing faster and within seconds I was jizzing in his mouth and down his throat. After he cleaned my cock fully I removed our fingers from my ass and crouched down. He was rapidly beating himself off but stopped when I grabbed his hand, moved it away and started rubbing his dick.

"My turn." I said before wrapping my lips around his delicious, yummy cock. I have sucked a lot of cock by this point, but there was something different about his. It's like I was always meant to suck his dick. If this was my destiny, then I was complete. I treated his cock properly. I licked him up and down, swirled my tongue on his head, licked it like a lollipop, handjobbed it while I sucked his balls, sucked and pumped it and basically did everything else to ensure my best friend got the blowjob he so rightfully deserved. He held on for an amazingly long time but he got to the point where he came in my mouth and you better believe I didn't let a single drop escape. His semen was so delicious. It was the best semen I've ever inhaled. It was sweet and salty and perfectly warm and it came from the man I loved.

I stood up and kissed my man, giving him a taste of himself. We finished showering and didn't even bother toweling off, we just walked naked into his room and I pushed him onto his back. I got on the bed and started seductively crawling towards him like a lion about to tackle its prey. I crawled over him and started attacking his face with kisses. It was a losing fight as submitted. I did a 180 and planted my cock in his mouth before I bent over and went down on his still wet and hard cock. One hour ago I had a conversation with my best friend whom I spilled my true feelings for, unsure of what would happen, now I was on his bed, 69ing him as we embraced each other's love which we've desired secretly for years. I was sucking his dick and fondling his balls while he had my entire cock in his mouth and caressed my asshole. We did this for ten minutes without fail before cumming in each other. We were so accepting of each other's cum that we didn't need to say anything.

12