My Best Friend's Brother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were cuddling again, talking about our new relationship and how happy we were together. We decided to go out on that walk. We got dressed and headed out to the park. Except we weren't walking around like friends, we walked around like a couple, hand in hand, kissing in public and enjoying each other's presence and the warm weather. At one point we laid on the ground under a tree, with my arm around his neck and his head lying on my chest. We didn't talk. We just laid there, smiling. Before we left, Trent grabbed his Swiss Army knife and carved our initials and a heart into a tree. We took a selfie that included us kissing in it and the tree. We went back to his apartment and played video games together. But we played with our arms locked together.

The day flew by without us noticing and we were just lost in each other. Around 6:15 Trent had to go use the bathroom. I kissed him and said I'll miss him. While he was gone I heard the front door open and close. "I'm home!" Michael shouted.

'Oh good Michael's ho- MICHAEL!!!!! Oh my god Trent and I forgot all about him!' I thought to myself. 'How was I going to explain everything to him? How will he feel when I tell him about his brother and me? How can I break to him slowly that I love Michae- I mean Michael! I mean Trent!!! FUCK. It's just as I feared. I had feelings towards both brothers. I loved both of them. I don't wanna break one's heart, but I have to. But who?'

Before I could think any further, Michael walked in with a smile. He pulled me up into a hug asking "Where's my brother?"

And I responded with "He's in the bathr-" and he started kissing me. It was so warm and loving. How was I going to do this? I pulled off and said "Listen, Mikey. I talked to Trent about last night and he's..." His face lit up in anticipation. "totally okay with it. But there's something else that happened." But before I could say anything else, I saw his smile disappear and his gaze shifted to the right.

I looked over to what caught his attention, only to see Trent's pink shirt lying on top of my white one. Michael's angry expression and my worried one said it all.

To be continued...

*******

Yeah, more cliffhangers. Man, what will happen next chapter? Will Joey go for the love of his life or his best friend's brother? Or neither....... or both? Let's see what y'all think. Stay tuned for part 3.

Kisses, fucks cums...

Robert.

12