All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Brother Pt. 02'

by Mr_Trickster64

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithalmost 4 years ago
VERY NICE

I see a three way coming before long. After what has happened, how could he pick just one. looking forward to part 3.

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAalmost 4 years ago
Dang

That is hot and a big mess. Waiting on follow-up.

MickeyKMickeyKover 3 years ago

Wow!

I’ve enjoyed the story but with this one I was distracted with thinking as I read this “This is going to break Michaels heart!” I’m all for the him choosing both!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
And the girlfriend?

While Joey and Trent fell quickly into a sexual relationship after admitting their long-held secret feelings for each other, they both failed to think about the impact it would have on Michael and Trent’s serious girlfriend. It won’t be as simple as “we’re boyfriends now because we live each other” and it was naive and kinda cruel for them to forget there are others’ feelings in this mix.

Mr_Trickster64Mr_Trickster64about 3 years agoAuthor
Who said I forgot about the girlfriend?

She’ll still have her role. Plus Trent has a deeper love for Joey currently cause all of his feelings just came out and they also have a deep friendship. She’ll become involved.

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

Wow what an eye opener. Everyone has feelings for everyone else. I hope this all turns into one big love triangle with everyone including the unnamed girlfriend. I got so turned on with this chapter that I was dripping precum like crazy. Now I’ll have to change my underwear. So far I give you 10 stars for such a hot story…..

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr_Trickster64@Mr_Trickster64
I am bisexual and a bit of a nymph. I have done stuff that’s straight and/or gay and I love both. Since there are things I haven’t experienced yet I often jerk off to fantasies I create in my head. But why make it short term when I can write stories about the fantasies which I...