My Best Friend's Brother Pt. 03

Story Info
Joey must make a life changing decision.
4.6k words
4.34
19.7k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Y'all really be loving this over my first series, which is fine. I'm glad that I write stories y'all are enjoying. Well, here's Part 3. Enjoy, you sexy brother fuckers, lol. Also sorry this took 4-EVER!

My Best Friend's Brother, Part 3: Despair, Decisions & Dick Sucking.

*******

The cool night air blew against my tear ridden face as I sat on the bench, reflecting on what was happening. Why did this happen? Why me? Why must I be the one to choose while ruining others' lives? My heart hurts from thinking about it and sadly my dick hurts from the lack of attention it's hard self was getting. But I need to reflect properly on what happened in the last hour before I go back there... and deal with the brothers. They are so important to me and I can't bring myself to break any of their hearts. Yet I'll have too, no matter how much it breaks mine. I hope they haven't killed each other.

*One Hour Ago*

"TRRREEEEENNNNT! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" Michael shouted as he stormed over to the bathroom. I was following and trying to keep Mike back. The bathroom door opened by a clueless Trent.

"What'd you say Mikey? I couldn't hear-" *SMACK* Michael shut up Trent with a punch in the face. Trent stumbled back and clutched onto the sink and started holding his face. "WHAT THE FUCK MICHAEL!?!?!? I THINK YOU BROKE MY NOSE!!" Trent said, wiping away nose blood.

"YOU BETTER PRAY THATS ALL THATS BROKEN AFTER IM DONE KICKING YOUR BOYFRIEND STEALING AND FUCKING ASS!!!!" Michael shouted before raining down fists down upon Trent's back. I ran over to stop Michael but he pushed me away onto the floor, giving Trent enough time to grab Michael and push him out into the hallway. Trent ran out, jumped on Michael's back, wrapping himself around him and started punching him and tore off Mike's shirt. Michael threw himself and Trent backwards onto the ground, using Trent as a shield from hurting himself. Michael got on his knees and ripped open Trent's shirt and started wailing on his abdomen. Trent used his leg to kick Michael in the back of the head and gain the advantage. Trent mounted over Michael with his legs on either side and his clothed cock over his brother's chest and wrapped his hands around his throat. Michael grabbed Trent's throat in response and started choking each other.

They finally stopped after I recovered and pulled Trent off Michael and away from him. Michael got up and ran at Trent but I stuck a hand in front of both and shouted "THAT'S ENOUGH!!!" They both stopped and they stood there, angrily regaining their breath, bleeding a bit. "YOU TOO NEED TO STOP BEFORE YOU KILL EACH OTHER!!!!!" I shouted.

"Oh sorry but I think he deserves it after what he did to us!" Michael shouted, pointing at Trent.

"What I did? Fuck you! You're the one who moved on my Best Friend when you knew what I was going to do to him." Trent retorted, also pointing.

"Wait, what?" I asked, confused. "What were you going to do to me Trent?"

"It doesn't matter now! You're my boyfriend and you don't have to do anything with him anymore." Michael stated.

"Shut the fuck up Michael. You're done. He's my boyfriend now fuck face!" Trent shouted.

"I will beat your ass red you-" Michael started saying until I (for once) cut him off.

"SHUT UP. Trent, please tell me, what were you going to do to me?" I asked.

Trent was proud to say "I was going to finally confront you about my feelings and admit my love for you. I had it all planned out. I even told Michael about it and he BETRAYED ME!"

I was shocked. He was going to confess to me? "You were going to confess your love for me?" I asked, feeling my heart jump in excitement. I was smiling until I grimaced when thinking about the other part. I turned to Michael and said "Wait you knew what Trent was going to do? You told me he was straight and would never be interested in me that way. You seduced me well knowing that your brother was about to reveal his feelings to me!! What the fuck is wrong with you?!?!" I shouted at Michael, nearly crying in the process.

"I'm sorry Joey but I did it only because I'm in love with you. You know that I love you so much and I didn't want to hurt you and I just didn't want Trent getting between us. You even told me this morning you loved me before sucking my dick." Michael explained. "Do you not love me Joey?" He asked.

"Of course I love you, I-" I was cut off once more by Trent.

"Wait what? How could you love him? He's a troll and a stealer. You and I are best friends. I love you Joey, with all my heart. I thought you said you loved me too." Trent said.

"No. I love you too Trent. It's just-" I was cut off. Maybe next part will be My Best Friend's Brother: Getting Cut Off all the FUCKING TIME!

"You can't love him Joey. You can only love one of us. It's either him or me but we both know it's me!" Michael exclaimed.

"Shut the fuck up bitch. Why would he want a home wrecker like you when he can have me, his true and actual love!" Trent shouted. Michael ran past me and started choking Trent who did the same to his brother. I was just so done with this.

"ENOUGH!!!!!!!" I shouted to the heavens. They stopped choking each other and stared at me. I grabbed my phone and flip flops and headed for the door. "I CAN'T DEAL WITH YOU TWO FIGHTING LIKE THIS! I'M GOING TO LEAVE AND WHEN I COME BACK WERE GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THIS LIKE FUCKING ADULTS!!!" I walked out the front door and slammed it closed. I went down to the park to clear my head. And now here I am, sitting on this bench, thinking about it all. I love them both so much. I know I have to choose one. I wish I could choose both but I can only do one... and I know who I'm picking. And that's...

"Excuse me? Can you move over please?" I was pulled back to reality by some woman standing over me. I was taken aback by her beauty. She was in a running attire. A black and green exercise bra that restrained her Double D's, some pink exercise shorts that disappeared up her bubble butt asscrack, her free flowing dirty blonde hair and more. I've been fucking the guys for the past day that I completely forgot about women, and that I'm bisexual, and that I was wearing exercise shorts with no underwear so I my erection was protruding. I just realized I was sitting in the middle of the bench so I moved over. "Thank you." She sweetly replied. She sat down beside me, our thighs touching each other on this small bench.

"Sorry about that. I'm just lost in thought about a few things." I said with a weak smile to her.

She was sucking down a water bottle, throating the bottle a bit. A few drops escaped her lips and cascaded down her cleavage. She finished drinking and responded with "I could tell by your thousand yard stare and your friend."

"Friend? What friend?" I questioned.

"The one bulging from your shorts there." She pointed, taking another sip. I quickly realized what she meant and tried hiding it. "Haha. Don't worry about it. It's fine. I know it's because of these." She said as she grabbed her boobs and started shaking and squeezing them at me. "It happens all the time." She said, letting go.

I chuckled a bit. "Haha. Well thank you but it's actually not towards you. It's actually towards a couple of dudes I'm having an issue with." I admitted.

"Oh. So you're gay?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Actually I'm bisexual, I like both. I must say that even though my friend here was a result of them, he is staying a bit after that tit jiggle." I joked.

We laughed and she playfully punched my arm. "That's wonderful, well not not for your cock but at least you got options. So what's the issue you're having? Maybe I can help?" She said. It was odd, she was a complete random stranger but she was so nice and it felt like we were long time besties that were gossiping about men and women.

I smiled and said "Thank you but it's more complicated than you think. I'm in love with two men and I have to choose only one."

"Why can't you pick them both?" She asked.

"Because they're brothers." I said.

"Oh... why don't just pick and fuck them both?" She said seriously.

"What!?!? No! That's incest and it's wrong." I exclaimed standing up. Thank god we were the only ones there.

"Yeah, but it's fine if it's same gender incest. You can't get an unwanted pregnancy with two brothers fucking or two sisters fucking." She explained.

"Huh... I never thought about it like that. But they insisted I must pick one of them and I don't think they are down for incest." I mentioned. "Which is odd because now I think I would be. It would definitely help my dilemma."

"Yeah that's too bad. I fuck my sisters all the time and we love it. We're bisexual too." She calmly said.

"Wow you're very forward aren't you?" I said jokingly.

"Yes I am. Can I suck your dick? I haven't had dick in a few weeks and I see yours won't be getting soft anytime soon." She asked.

"Wow, are you always this front with sex options?" I asked.

"Nope. Only with bisexual guys who can't decide on which brother to love." She teased.

"That's hilarious. Let's see that lip get used for something else other than your shitty puns." I pulled my shorts off, letting my cock pierce the night air.

"Oh my. You're very big for most bi men. And very accepting with public sex." She teased again.

"I'm big enough for you. And there's no one here. If someone shows up, they can watch me whore you out." I said, stroking my cock.

"Then bring it here big boy." She said. I walked up to her as she leaned over and took my cock in her mouth.

*Back at the house*

It had been 45 minutes since Joey left. The brothers were now sitting at their dining table across from each other, not saying a word. They individually patched up their wounds and took pain meds and feel good pills to help ease the pain. They were both still in their same outfits. Shorts, lack of underwear and no shirts. They had mugs full of what used to be hot coffee collecting neglect in front of them. Trent was the first to talk.

"Why did... you go after Joey... when you knew I had a crush on him?" Trent painfully asked.

"Because I.... cause I too have a crush on him, and me coming to terms with my love and getting thrown out is a result of my crush... and I felt.. I felt that if I didn't get him, then my life would be ruined." Michael said, stifling his cry. "And I didn't want to tell you my feelings or else I thought you would have thrown me out too." Michael started sobbing "And I know I have hurt you and I am so sorry." He said, going back to sobbing.

Trent consoled him by coming around and hugging him. "Michael, I wouldn't be mad at you. You're my brother and I love you so much. We just would have had to sit down with Joey, admit our feelings and have him choose, but now it's too late for that. But we'll think of something. Together. I love you bro."Trent said while crying a bit now himself.

Michael stood up and they stood hugging for a few minutes. They would occasionally pay and caress each other's backs. They weren't being sexual about it but their cocks which were touching through their shorts had other ideas. Both men quickly noticed that they were dick touching each other. But rather than push away, they were curious to see what would happen. They both unnoticeably stopped hugging and drew back to watch their dicks touch and then looked at each other.

"Would it be weird Trent if I asked if you could show me your dick? I just wanna see one of the reasons why Joey loves ya." Michael asked.

"No it wouldn't be weird, but you gotta show me yours as well." Trent said.

They both pulled down and discarded their undergarments, both now in the nude, staring at each other's dicks. Michael grabbed both of their hard cocks and observed them. His was more girthy but Trent's dick was seven inches. But their cocks looked so alike.

"You know Michael. Joey did say he loved us both. Maybe he can continue loving us both." Trent said. "Maybe you and I should share him. But instead of one on one, maybe at the same time. And maybe you and I should become a little closer. Wouldn't you agree?" Trent asked.

"I would love to. But isn't it incest? It's so wrong." Michael said.

"Yes it is wrong. But already so much of this wrong. And we're just guys. It's not like it's a guy impregnating his sister. It's just two hot, sexy, messed up, gay brothers, with their hot gay friend, who like to fuck each other. That's how wrong it is." Trent explained.

"I see." Michael said. They stood their nodding.

*CRASH* The mugs fell to the floor as Trent pushed Michael onto the table, kissing him. Trent hopped up while still making out with his brother. They ended their kiss and Trent assaulted Michael's body with kisses. He came to his brother's cock and did something he had secretly been wanting for years... to suck his brother off.

"Oh my god. My brother is sucking my dick and I LOVE IT." Michael shouted. All that could be heard were the incestous sounds of brother cock slurping and Michael's moaning. Both brothers have had a secret desire to fuck each other, but knowing the wrongs of incest, they never acted on it. But now knowing each other's feelings, they guess their two wrongs have formed a weird, fucked up, sexy, boner inducing right. "Trent. I'm going to fucking cum. Are you ready to taste my cum?" Michael asked. Trent responded by going faster and faster until his brother filled his mouth with semen. He got off and planted his lips onto his brother's lips and had a cummy kiss. After two minutes of nonstop kissing, Michael said "You know, after Joey finds out about us, it's good we have each other cause he is going to leave us for being together."

Trent responded with "Ah well, I don't mind fucking you forever. And if he accepts us after finding out, then I would love to share him with you. And I love you Mikey baby."

"I love you too." Michael responded.

"Wanna go 69 on my bed, big brother?" Trent asked, teasingly.

"Fuck yes little bro, I would love to suck your cock." Michael said. They got up and went to Trent's room, partially closing the door.

*Back in the park*

It felt so great getting sucked off by a woman again. Sure guys are better but there's something about the female tongue going to work on your cock. And this woman was already different than most. She was sucking my dick like a fucking champion. And she's skillful at too. She knows when to tease, when to lick and smacks herself with it. At one point she stuck her index and middle finger in my asshole and said after pulling off but still pumping my shaft "Wow. I'm surprised with two gay brothers that your asshole is still so tight, you must get ass fucked a lot to keep it this tight."

I responded with "Actually I've never been ass fucked. I tell people I have but I'm saving it for a special someone... or at this point, sometwo, lmao." I joked.

"Wow I didn't know you had awful jokes too. You're just the full package with a big package." She teased.

"Shut the fuck up and take off your pants. You're enjoying my dick too much, I wanna eat you out. I haven't had some good pussy in a while." I demanded.

"I'll do you one better, bitch boy." She said before grabbing her crotch area and ripping it open, not only revealing her hairless pussy and lack of panties but also a vibrator.

'No wonder why she seemed so horny.' I thought to myself.

"I always walk around with a vibrator in me. I love the juices from my pussy dripping down my legs." I just smiled at that, realizing this slut is almost as big a slut as I am. I kneeled down, removed her vibrator, licked it clean and then stuck it in my own ass before I started tongue fucking her. "Hey, who said you could use my vibrator on yourself? I just met you and don't know where your ass had been. It could be filled with shit."

I pulled back and said "I decided I wanted it there. And here you go if you're so concerned." I said before pulling it from my ass. I went back to eating her out and watched her inspect it and suck it. She bent over and slid it back into my ass, while lightly fingering me and caressing my ass. I ate her out for another minute until she pushed me away. "What's up?" I asked her.

"I sucked your cock for a bit and you ate me out. So before we cum, I'm going to make your cock cum while I ride it." She said before squatting over my cock and plunging herself on it. God it felt like her pussy was a cavern with how stretched out it was. She must be high if she thinks I'm cuming before her. And the way she was fucking me, there's so many emotions in her thrusts. She's fucking me as if we were new lovers mad with love and passion while in a contest to see who would cum before the other and she was fucking me with skill that would send any normal man into orgasmic bliss and make her the winner. Too bad for her because I am no ordinary man.

"Sorry sugar tits, but it's time for you to succumb to my sex skill." I raised her up and off the ground as I shifted my body into a backwards crab walk which caused her to wrap her legs around me. Perfect. I then pulled her into one of my greatest moves, the handstand hymen destroyer. I kicked off the ground and formed a handstand with her still straddled to me in the air. I started gyrating my hips and pelvic thrusted into her. She was so turned on and amazed by the situation, I could see it on her face after cranking my neck. Her face was plastered with sexual pleasure and amazement as I performed this. Saliva fell from her mouth onto my face which I licked whenever I could. "Yes. Submit. You see now there's no winning. Just cum and show that the guy with the boyfriend issue is dominating your bisexual sister incestious pussy. I'll probably have them next after I grow tired of using your cum rag of a body. Just know you too want that, dontcha, slut?" I teased.

"Fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!" She screamed as I felt her cum. She cummed so hard it was spraying out of her pussy and falling onto my face. I lapped my tongue at whatever I could get.

"I win." I said victoriously. I dropped us both to the ground and put her in a butter churner position and pistoned my dick in and out of her until I started cumming, both of us moaning like lifetime lovers. We lied on the concrete for a good minute before she got up and walked to the bench. She came back with her water bottle and phone and helped pull me up.

"Here," she said while handing me her phone, "Put your number in here. You're a pretty funny and sexy guy. I'd love to continue this fun sometime and force you to submit to me. Plus I just gotta know how your gay brother dilemma turns out." I put my number and name in and handed her phone back. "Joey huh? I like Slut better though so I'll just call you that." She said with a smile. She reached out her hand for a shake. I grabbed it and shook as she said "I'm Abigail." Pleasure to have met you, Slut."

"Pleasures all mine, Whore, which is what I'll call you." I said.

"Joey the Slut and Abigail the Whore, what a perfect duo." Abigail said. "And you better message me back when I text ya, I'm letting you go home with my exercise vibrator."

"Well thank you for lending me your vibrator. But I don't want you to have to walk home without pants. Do you wanna borrow mine?" I offered.

"Thanks for the offer Slut but I live right there." She said pointing to the building parallel to the guys building. It was her building, the big empty park we were in then the guys building. "It'll be a short walk and walking bottomless is fun. You should try it." She suggested.

"I'll do you one better." I said. Since my pants were already off, I threw my shirt off and put on my flip flops, fully embracing the nude. I grabbed my clothes and gave them to her. "Here, just so I have something to come get from you since you're bad at sex and can't offer that and you will know that I didn't just put them on out of sight."

12