My Best Friend's Brother Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn Slut, you're a bigger slut than I thought, I'm actually jealous." She said taking them. "And when you come to get them, you better have let those brothers fuck you because I will destroy your ass for that bad at sex comment."

She just gave me the most perfect idea. "Whore, babe you just gave me the best idea ever. I know exactly what I'm going to do with them." I exclaimed.

"What are you going to do?" She asked.

"I'm going to [CENSORED, find out in Part 4] and that'll solve the dilemma." I said.

She smiled and with a purr, said "Well do me a favor and film it since I'm the one who gave you the idea."

"For sure Whore, for sure." I finished with. We said our goodbyes, fought for mouth dominance and then walked to our separate homes, her with a story for her and her slut sisters and me to settle the feud between the two men.

Little did I know what would be waiting for me.

*Back with the guys*

Trent was atop Michael, his mouth deepthroating his brother's cock as Mikey lay on the bottom, getting blown by his younger brother, while he sucked Trent's cock and played with his ass, the two 69ing just like they said. The two were in incestual nirvana, and they were loving every second of it. Yesterday they were brothers, today they still are but they're also lovers, hell, even partners. No one would ever accept this side of them, not even Joey, so they were all they had now, and they were fine with that revelation. They continued to suck until they simultaneously picked up the pace, before inevitably jizzing in each other's mouths. Trent got and crawled over them, intent on turning around and fucking Michael in the ass but alas, Michael was faster.

Michael sprang up and forced his dick into Trent's asshole in a doggy style position. "Ahhhhhhhhhh fuck you you asshole, I was just about to fuck you myself." Trent said with a moan.

"You snooze, you lose. You can have me after I finish fucking you. Now take my dick faggot." Michael called Trent. He started fucking his little brother with ease, especially since his ass was already loose from all the times he fingered himself and from Joey fucking him earlier that day. Plus Trent was sooooooo turned on by being called that. He knew it was true. He was brother fucking Fag, as well as Michael. They would spend the rest of their lives as brother fucking fags, and they wouldn't have it any other way. Michael fucked Trent's ass for 10 minutes, both of them moaning like bitches the whole time. Michael started picking up the pace, moaning, drool seeping from his mouth onto his brother's lower back. "I'm about to cum Trent, tell me how much you want my seed." Michael stated.

"Ooooooh, oooooooh fuck yes. Fuck yes big brother. Fill me up with your cum. Fill my entire ass with your big dick." Trent moaned like a bitch in heat.

"Yes. I knew you weren't cum fag. Tell me how much you love being my little fag brother." Michael teased.

"Ffffffuuuck, omg I love being your fag. I love it so much. I love feeling you fuck me extra hard and I love feeling your cock inside my ass. Please use my ass to drain your balls and fill it with your sweet, hot jizz! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!" Trent said as he got what he wanted as his ass was filled with his brother's steaming hot load. Trent didn't even get to cum but he didn't care, He was satisfied with what just transpired. He felt Michael pull out and then felt him start sucking on his asshole, inhaling his jizz and Trent's ass flavor. Michael then laid back on the bed, head on the headboard, admiring his brother's amazing ass. Trent got on his hands and knees and crawled over to his brother. He laid next to him, intertwined his legs and pulled him into a kiss, being delightfully surprised to taste the pool of cum Michael kept in his mouth for them.

They lied there, naked, sweaty, stuck together after the best brother on brother incest ever. Their hands roamed, their legs caressed and their kiss was inseparable.

"I love you Trent." Michael said pulling away, a dribble of saliva falling.

"I love you too Michael. And always will." Trent said before resuming their kiss. The kiss that would forever cement their brother on brother relationsh-

*RECORD SCRATCH*

"WELL WELL WELL... I guess you two made up pretty quickly!" Joey said, fake angrily as he held his phone up to the now shocked brothers, filming what was transpiring before him. "I bet you two forgot all about me. And I bet you wouldn't like a video of you two being out there. I wonder if there's something that could potentially buy my silence." Joey said, before gripping his twitching erection. "Actually, I have the perfect idea!"

*To be continued in Part 4*

CLIFFHANGER!!!! Find out next time on My Best Friend's Brother to see what sexual activity Joey makes the two do and finally see WHICH brother he chooses. Also find out to see when Joey and Abigail cross paths again.

As always, leave feedback, like, favorite and follow me and do let me know if you came and how much.

Kisses, hugs & cums... Robert.


12