My Best Friend's DILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bel threw her shirt to the floor before climbing on the bed. Zack too, had removed his shirt and was now excitingly waiting for her arrival.

He motioned his hand with quick flicks of the wrist. "Turn around."

Bel's leg raised and she straddled him. She was of medium size, her naked thighs were a glorious view. His hands brushed up her side, squeezing her cheeks at the top, pulling her closer so he could get a taste.

He was hungry for her. Zack thrust himself between her legs. Tongue diving in, squirming it's way, stroking every possible inch of her.

His sudden movements caught her off guard. Bel's hips went weak and she sank into him.

Yeah, that's it. Zack thought. Sink into Daddy's tongue.

She was already drenched when he put his tongue inside her. Zack's tongue lapped her up, gliding between her folds, pressing on her clit. She moaned more when he was there, so he took his time.

He hoped his stubble wasn't scratching her thighs too much. He got a tickle from her hair every now and again but all in all, he didn't notice it much.

Her body weight came down on him and he felt her boobs squish around him even if they were already being flattened and held in from her sports bra. Bel was still trying to lick his dick, slowly stroking up and down.

He liked that she still felt obligated to please him. But he liked it more when he found the right spot to make her stop completely and she just sat there and took it.

Shamefully he pulled his tongue away. He hadn't been eating for so long, he was getting tired. He wanted to feel her more. He put two fingers in, feeling and massaging her walls. Bel gasped and jolted again.

That couldn't be just one of his fingers, surely. Zack wasn't a big guy. Bel was a buzz. It felt so different someone else controlling the motion than when she did it herself. The fingers weren't enough. She clenched herself, her walls tightened around Zack's fingers. Begging to stay in a fill her up more.

She couldn't keep licking him. Her jaw was sore from being open so much. Like, when she had her hand wrapped around his base, his head stuck out fully. It wasn't that he had length that she couldn't fit, it was girth.

And she thought about his girth. About how she was supposed to squeeze him in. About how full he'd make her feel...

"Hey..." Bel uttered, "You ready for the condom?"

"Fuck, yes..." Zack gasped, his dick twitched in excitement.

Bel repositioned herself to sit facing him and snatched for a condom packet to open it up. Zack lay waiting, admiring the image.

His dick was up, resting against her body. Her belly button disappeared, becoming lost in her tummy fold. What if he could finish on her belly today?

She threw the wrapper away and her fingers rolled the condom down his shaft. Every step felt more unreal to Zack. First he kissed her, then she sucks his dick, then he's tasting her pussy and now she's getting him ready to go inside!

Belinda shuffled forward, raising her hips. She guided him and lined his tip at her entrance.

This is it. She thought. I'm really gonna do it. He's really gonna let me.

She looked at Zack one more time for confirmation. His eyes were drawn to where they were about to be connected. Hands on her hips, he eagerly massaging her for encouragement.

Alright, time to fuck Tracey's dad.

She lost some of his dick's texture in the smooth condom when she lowered herself. Fuck, she had to take this slow. They both moaned the further she brought him in. Zack let her get comfortable first despite his desperation to pound her.

Belinda's hips rolled. The hair on her body stood on end. She felt spread and full with Zack inside her. His thickness was something she was still getting used to and her only giveaway was her shaky breathing.

Zack was in bliss; squeezing her and pushing her further into him. Her thighs were so squishy. So gropable.

And her insides, her walls, her pussy! Stroking him in entirety. He couldn't help but to start bucking. Gliding in and out. Listening to her breathe and moan as she held her body over him.

Her braids hung over her shoulders. Swaying with each pounding Zack was giving her. She watched his face, his open mouth panting, the way he dug the back of his head into the pillow.

She could still smell the sweet tea of his breath. She sunk to his lips and tasted him again. Forcing a deeper connection

"Hey," Zack pulled away. "Can you do that thing you did with my fingers where you somehow gripped me tighter?"

Her grin was devilish. "Sure."

Bel sat upright and did something so that when she rolled her hips this time, there was this new grip. A new squeeze.

She egged him on with complimentary moans to his. In this position his dick felt like it was going all the way through her body. The intensity was immense. In her rolling she was just able to rub her clit on him too.

Zack wondered if she could get louder. She was barely at her normal talking volume. There was no one to hide from with them alone in the house. What did he have to do to hear more?

In her rubbing motion he slid his thumb right where he figured her clit's path was. Her gasp made her lose concentration on that bonus squeeze she was doing.

Her face turned into a wince. Her mouth opened wide. His hips began to rapid fire.

Bel couldn't tell how much she was still dripping until his thumb came and rubbed her clit. It was so slippery. Her clit was throbbing and warm. There was an increase in temperature from his touch.

The bucking of hips went straight through her. Caressing her very insides. Pushing her to the edge.

Bel's entire body squeezed Zack and tensed. Her moan was like a siren song to him, commanding him to finish as well. Despite her squeezing, Bel felt release as her orgasm poured out of her. Her pussy felt loose, as if she was able to sink and fit more of Zack inside.

His fingers pressed into her squishy thighs to hold her in place. Cum bursting from within him in the confines of the condom. One of his legs shook, as the feeling continued to run through his body.

Tired and panting, Bel raised herself off Zack and rolled to the side of him catching her breath. His arm stretched out to the other side. Patting the bed and knocking things on the bedside table, trying to find the tissue box.

After passing the tissues round, she left for the toilet in the en suite. Zack was careful not to spill any cum as he slid the condom off himself. He tied the end, wrapped it in tissues and chucked it in the bin. Laying back relaxing on the bed for his job well done for making her cum when he was inside.

Her groin was still giving her minor tingles, her head was a little dizzy in all the excitement and sensations.

She'd never been in his en suite before. Why would she? The tiles were cool and gave her a chills along her almost naked body on the toilet. Her head went empty as she finished up.

Wait a minute... Guilt crept inside her mind in the quiet. I just had sex with Tracey's dad.

Her stomach turned and she held her hand up, covering her mouth. Heat pulsed throughout her body again but it wasn't a good heat. What had she done?

She returned with hesitant steps. Bel should have started getting dressed but instead, sat quiet and sullen on the edge of the bed facing away from him.

Zack looked at her with an easy-going smile. Her face had shown quite the opposite. There was a ping in his chest and he sat up. He wanted to reach out and console her. What was she upset about?

What the fuck do you think, idiot? His own voice was obnoxious in his mind. He rested his elbows on his knees, hunched over the opposite edge of the bed.

The room had become still when it was filled with excitement and energy moments before. It was large and empty now. Chilling to the bone the naked people, realising the new relationship complication from their actions.

He was stupid. She had mistakenly kissed him first but he should not have gone back in for another. She had removed her hands from his pants and he should not have asked for more. He should've known better, been better.

But so should have Tracey.

How could he throw her aside after all these years? How was it fair that she be ignored or cancelled on? The tiredness in her eyes after the call was upsetting. A continued defeat he'd never seen in her.

And he made her feel good. He could do it again...

Zack spoke to Bel with his back turned. "Hey, so... This can be all that happens. We had a moment, and we slipped up. We can forget about it, go back to normal. But..."

He paused. That's all you need to say, no more.

"I'd be lying if I didn't say I had a soft spot for you. And if you would like to, if you wanted to do this again, I can be available. Obviously, this will need to be kept secret. But I'll wait on you, and we'll do this for as long as you want to."

Bel remained silent.

"If you want to. This can be all that happens. One time revenge sex. We can forget about this. We can move on." Zack dressed himself in his pyjamas while Bel remained still.

Fuck, I really stuffed up.

He collected her clothes and sat them beside her. "...Thank you." She said.

Zack left the room and Bel heard the kettle start up again.

Once dressed, she stood by the wall, half hidden from the kitchen. "I think I'm going to go." Zack had just grabbed milk out the fridge. "I'll think about what you said. I'll let you know."

She turned without waiting for a response from Zack. He followed her to the door and opened it when she grabbed her bag from the ground.

"You have a good day, see you round." He tried to make it sound normal. She merely nodded and left through the door.

12