My Best Friend's Father Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shuddered, and my asshole quivered when he said the word 'penetrate' but I started putting two and two together as he continued unprompted, "My wife insists that I wear them. She says it's too painful otherwise."

He seemed to gaze off a bit before he said, "Wow, I should not have said that. Much more information than you wanted."

"It's okay, Mr. Bryant. I obviously don't have a male influence at home to learn these things from. Do they hurt to have on?" I asked.

"Not at all, thankfully. They're quite stretchy," he said as he demonstrated by stretching the rings apart.

"Seems like they'd be frustrating," I said.

"Not being able to use...the whole thing, I mean," I clarified.

"Oh, you have no idea, son...After a while of using only half your dick, you want nothing more than to rip them off and..." Mr. Bryant trailed off. For the first time, he looked almost embarrassed.

"That thing only covers half your dick?" I said genuinely shocked. I immediately started fantasizing about how long Mr. Bryant's erect cock was.

He laughed to himself before he put the rings back together and placed them into the drawer.

Mr. Bryant slapped his hand onto my shoulder and said, "Come on. Let's go find you that medicine."

I pulled out my phone to tell Chris I couldn't find a condom. He had already texted me saying Ashley had them covered.

***

It had been well over an hour since Chris had slipped out of his window. Ashley's place was right down the street, so they were either going another round or, more likely, they had fallen asleep after fucking each other's brains out.

My best friend's father and I sat around the table and ate pizza, which arrived shortly after I took the medication that I didn't need. He knew something was up when Chris hadn't returned and eventually got me to tell him the truth about where his son was. He laughed and seemed cool about it. I shot Chris a warning text that his father knew.

Mr. Bryant suggested we watch TV, so I followed him downstairs into the basement. We sat on the sofa and Mr. Bryant began searching around with his eyes.

Clearly unable to find what he was looking for, he said, "Run up there and turn on the TV for us, will you? Chris always moves the damn remote."

I walked up to the TV and felt around the bottom edge for a button. As soon as I pressed it, porn instantly appeared on the screen. There was a man between a woman's legs. She was laying on her back on a dining room table. He was plowing her deep and hard with his big cock. His body was hairy and muscled. He looked oddly similar to Mr. Bryant and I felt my cock stir yet again.

The woman's moans quickly filled the basement and sexual tension was instantly palpable in the air. I looked over to Mr. Bryant whose eyes were transfixed on the screen. I watched for a few seconds, astonished that he was seemingly frozen. I thought I could just make out his package growing under his loose athletic shorts before he suddenly adjusted and cleared his throat.

"Goddamn. Chris hasn't been home for twelve hours and already left porn playing," he said with a slight laugh.

"No dick bumpers for that guy," I said, thinking it would lighten the mood as I looked back at the screen. The man was repeatedly pulling his entire cock from the woman and slamming it into her balls deep. Her tits bounced on her chest with each powerful thrust of his hips.

Mr. Bryant laughed loudly and said, "That lucky son of a bitch."

The rhythmic pounding put me in a sexual trance, and I slowly stepped back until I was sitting on the end of the couch opposite Mr. Bryant. We both watched for a minute or so in silence.

"So, Chris is out getting high school tail...you got any girls you're pursuing in college?" Mr. Bryant asked.

My eyes were glued to the screen as the man pulled his cock from the woman and began rubbing it around her clit. He teased her with the tip. The zoomed-in view showed every detail of his dick. And it was beautiful.

I slowly shook my head, silently answering Mr. Bryant's question.

"Any guys?" he asked.

"There was one --," I said before I quickly turned to look at him. I felt my face turn beet red.

"Relax, Drew," he said calmly. "I'm not going to tell Chris. Or anyone for that matter."

Several seconds passed which were awkward enough given the topic of conversation. Not to mention the woman now passionately blowing the man on screen.

"I'm gay, Mr. Bryant," I said, instantly feeling a weight lifted off my chest. I looked over at him and his broad smile.

"I'm proud of you, son," he said.

I was on the verge of happy tears when he said, "I've had my suspicions but I'm happy you finally feel comfortable telling me."

"Suspicions?" I asked.

"Yeah, little things here and there, over the years. It really was just an inkling though...until today," he said.

I recounted all the times I'd thrown a bone since I'd arrived earlier that day. Many of them had been in front of Mr. Bryant himself.

He continued, "I saw the way you looked at me at the pool. And then there was the evidence in the shower."

My eyes widened and I felt myself sink lower into the couch.

"Oh, I'm not mad, son," he said laughing. "All of us do it. Hell, this shit on TV is making me want to do it now. It's been a while since I've watched porn."

I almost believed he was just going to whip it out and start wanking himself right there in front of me.

"And you clearly tried to clean up after yourself," he continued. "But that was one hell of a shot, kid! I saw jizz up at my eye level on the tiles."

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Bryant," I said lowering my head. I couldn't look him in the eyes. I was mortified.

"Hey, don't be," he said as he leaned over and placed a hand on my thigh. It wasn't so much sexual as it was a comforting fatherly touch, but my erection pulsed from the contact nonetheless. I could feel precum leaking into my underwear.

I looked up at his face to see a reassuring smile. I was distracted by loud gagging noises. Both of us returned our gaze to the TV where the man was on a couch. His legs were spread wide and the woman was on her knees in front of him. She had tied her hair back and was slowly trying to engulf his entire cock with her mouth and throat. She gagged repeatedly. Saliva dripped around her lips and slid down the man's length.

Mr. Bryant lifted his hand from my thigh causing me to instinctively look in his direction. He adjusted his package which had clearly grown since he'd first sat down.

"Fuck, I haven't had a proper blowjob in years," he said. It was quiet, almost as if it was supposed to be an internal thought.

I saw his eyes widen just as the man on screen grunted loudly. I glanced up quickly enough to see the woman had successfully buried his entire cock in her throat. It was impressive but I had something else on my mind.

Looking back at Mr. Bryant, he was adjusting an even larger mound in his shorts. I knew the thoughts in my head were wrong, but I also knew I'd never get another opportunity like that.

With Mr. Bryant's eyes still locked on the TV, I reached over and touched his thigh just above his knee. He jumped and looked down at me.

With the most seductive look I could muster I said, "I could help with that."

As if he needed any clarification, I licked my lips and looked down at his shorts struggling to contain his rising manhood.

"Woah, woah, Drew. I wasn't...I didn't...I wasn't asking for --," he said, surprisingly flustered.

"I know you weren't asking. But I'm offering," I said as calmly as I could. My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest, and I could hear my pulse in my ears.

"We shouldn't...we can't," he said.

My hand still rested on his thigh. I squeezed lightly and said, "I won't tell anyone. You know a secret of mine so I should know a secret of yours..."

"This is quite different, son. I'm married...and I'm not gay," he said.

"You don't have to be gay to enjoy a mouth on your cock, Mr. Bryant," I said surprised by my own candor.

Mr. Bryant was even more surprised. I could see the wheels turning in his head. His resolve was cracking, and I knew I had to make my move. It was 'now or never.'

The man on the screen began moaning louder and more frequently, a tell-tale sign of an impending explosion. Mr. Bryant's attention was pulled back to the TV, but I remained laser focused.

As he watched, I slowly moved my hand up his thigh. I slid my hand under his loose shorts and continued lightly stroking his muscular leg as I moved up. I reached the leg of his boxer briefs and continued sliding over the top of them.

I finally reached his crotch. He inhaled sharply as I traced my hand along his shaft. The warm, pulsating tube of flesh was separated from my fingers by just a thin layer of cotton underwear. It extended toward his hip away from me. I leaned over further to inspect his entire length. When I reached the head, my fingertips were greeted with sticky precum which had begun to soak through.

I kept my hand still over his leaking cock head as I looked up. He slowly looked down and met my gaze. I'll never forget the look in his eyes he gave me that night.

He wanted it. No, he needed it.

Taking that as affirmation, I slowly slid onto my knees in front of Mr. Bryant. The scratchy carpet against my knees suddenly reminded me of playing down here with Chris when we were younger. And I was about to blow his dad.

I reached for the waistband and started to pull it down. Mr. Bryant lifted his hips and soon his shorts and underwear were at his ankles. He slipped one foot out completely so he could spread his legs wide.

Standing up at least eight inches, just in front of my face, was Mr. Bryant's impressive cock. His balls were proportional and hung low. I looked up as I reached out for it. Mr. Bryant and I made eye contact as my fingers touched his bare shaft for the first time. He inhaled sharply as he had before. Only this time he allowed his eyes to close and his head to tilt back.

Gripping the shaft completely, I instantly started stroking. I wanted him to feel good. Moments between pleasure were opportunities for the doubt to creep in. And the last thing I wanted was for it to end prematurely.

Suddenly, another video started on the screen. The woman's moans were loud, and I turned around briefly to see what Mr. Bryant was intently watching.

A woman was on her back on a bed. Her legs were spread wide and her hairless pussy was on display. A man was on his knees teasing her clit with his tongue and finger fucking her.

I felt my hand slide across Mr. Bryant's cut head more easily and turned my attention back to his tool. He was leaking globs of precum every few strokes. He began moaning very softly.

I took a deep breath and wet my lips. I wanted this to be the best blowjob he'd ever received. I didn't look up again before leaning in, fearing the brief sight of my best friend's father's face might psych me out.

Gingerly at first, I wrapped my lips around his precum-soaked head. My tongue followed shortly after to lap up his juice directly from the source.

There was no sharp inhale this time but a loud, guttural groan. I slowly slid my wet, warm mouth down his shaft. My tongue traced the sensitive ridges along the underside of his erection. He moaned nearly continuously. I felt my own cock ache and begin to leak as it was clear he was enjoying himself.

I timed a breath expertly before sinking down his lengthy shaft. I couldn't get all the way before gagging but I certainly impressed Mr. Bryant.

"Holy shit," he said, almost as a long, drawn-out moan.

At my peak depth on his cock, I reached a hand up to grip his full balls. The hair felt wiry in my fingers. I rolled them around gently as I slid my mouth back up his shaft.

Reaching the top, I repeatedly massaged my tongue around the ridge of his head driving him wild. His hips began to buck slightly, and it was obvious he was having to stop himself from thrusting his cock into my throat.

I stopped teasing him after a quick breath and sunk down onto his shaft. I moved quicker this time and got further with each plunge, but gagged loudly when I neared the base.

I could feel his hands on the sides of my face pulling me up. I'm sure he wanted to make sure I was alright, but little did he know that I would have cut off my own air supply to bring him pleasure. I was also dangerously close to cumming in my shorts.

Without pulling much of his cock out of my mouth, I adjusted slightly and gripped the base with my free hand. I let spit drip down the sides of his shaft. Once my fist was soaked, I began a coordinate suck and stroke rhythm that was slow and light at first. After thirty seconds or so, I increased the pressure and speed.

Mr. Bryant sounded as though he was beside himself. He was grunting and groaning. Some sounds were indistinguishable from others. I don't think he was in control of what was coming out of his mouth. After a minute or two of polishing his shaft with my mouth and hand, I lifted my head. A trail of saliva bridged his glistening head to my lips.

My best friend's father looked at me with a mix of bewilderment, pride, and lust. I hadn't been able to hear the porn when I was sucking Mr. Bryant but the woman's pleasure-filled moans added a layer of intensity as we made eye contact.

Mr. Bryant very lightly licked his bottom lip. He was staring at me with such intensity I thought he was actually going to lean forward and kiss me.

Suddenly, the front door opened which was just a few feet from the door down into the basement where we were. I saw pure terror appear on Mr. Bryant's face before I immediately jumped up and turned the TV off.

I turned back around to see Mr. Bryant lift his hips and slide his clothes up over his beautiful, saliva-soaked hard-on. I quickly flipped my own boner into my waistband, happy to see I hadn't leaked precum through my shorts.

Mr. Bryant was struggling to conceal his massive cock under his shorts. I threw him a blanket from the other end of the couch just as Chris bounded down the stairs and said, "There you guys are. What's happening?"

Chris looked a lot more relaxed than when he'd left. His hair was a mess though and his shirt was wrinkled. Clearly, he hadn't looked in a mirror before leaving Ashley's.

"Just catching up," Mr. Bryant said sounding surprisingly calm.

"Normally, I'd join but I'm beat. I'm off to shower and head to bed," he said with a sleepy smile.

"Alright, son. Good night," Mr. Bryant said.

"You staying the night? Yes? Cool," Chris said pointing to me before answering his own question and turning back around.

"I'm not going to be grandfather anytime soon, am I?" Mr. Bryant said more loudly as Chris ascended the squeaky basement stairs.

"Not unless Drew knocked someone up in that big college town!" he responded from the top.

I looked back at Mr. Bryant as the basement door opened and shut. We could hear Chris walk overhead before going up the stairs to the second floor where his room, bathroom, and game room were.

I stood there, a few feet in front of the couch. Mr. Bryant sat on the couch with his lap still covered. We were silent for what felt like several minutes. I started to step toward him but stopped as soon as he spoke.

"Look, Drew. We should...talk about this..." he said.

I could tell he was uncomfortable and probably had a lot of regrets. I didn't want to make it more painful for him although I desperately wanted to rip off his shorts again and finish the job.

"Don't worry about it, Mr. Bryant. As I said, no one will ever find out. Good night," I said.

I adjusted my erection once more and looked down to make sure it wouldn't be too obvious if Chris wasn't already in the shower. It hadn't even occurred to me at that moment that I was directly in front of Mr. Bryant. I looked up to see him watching me intently.

I could tell he was conflicted and uncomfortable. I started to walk around the couch toward the stairs to leave when Mr. Bryant said softly, "Good night, son."

***

That night, I tossed and turned on the pull-out sofa in the game room. I'd slept there a hundred times but my throbbing erection that night kept begging for attention. I quickly realized I'd never be able to sleep until I relieved myself.

I slipped my hand beneath the thin sheet that covered my nearly naked body. It was always warm upstairs at the Bryant's house.

My hand slid down my hairless abs and under the waistband of the boxer briefs I was wearing. I fleetingly thought about Chris likely having leaked into that same underwear at some point, but my mind quickly returned to his father's cock I'd just sucked.

My six inches of rock-hard cock were soaked with precum, and my hand slid easily from base to tip. I felt a bit constricted, so I threw the sheet aside and slid the underwear down my thighs.

I was stroking quickly and intentionally when I heard the floor creak in the hallway. I looked up and saw Mr. Bryant at the doorway to the game room. He undoubtedly saw what I was doing. I'd left the windows open leaving more than enough light.

He nonetheless walked over towards the sofa bed as I pulled the underwear back up. I clearly didn't need to cover myself as he'd just seen everything, but it happened almost mechanically.

Mr. Bryant sat down on the bed beside me. He was wearing only his tight boxer briefs and looked like he had just gotten out of bed.

"I can't sleep thinking about what we did. I should not have put you in that position and I should not have let you do that," he said.

I was disheartened, to say the least. I'm not saying I'd fantasized about Mr. Bryant my entire life, but ever since my sexual awakening during the first semester of college, men with bodies like his made me want to do nasty things to them. Add to it that he was older and experienced, not to mention hung, and I was fully in lust with my best friend's father.

I paused for a moment, appreciating his nearly nude form in the moonlight. I thought it odd that he came up so exposed just to tell me we couldn't continue.

"That's a bummer, Mr. Bryant," I said reaching out and placing my hand on his bare thigh.

"I really wanted to finish the job," I said as I gripped his muscular, hairy leg. I thought about telling him I'd offer him my ass in a heartbeat but didn't want to freak him out any more than he already was.

He paused for several moments before saying, "It was only a few minutes...but it was the best I've ever had."

I could see the utter conflict written across his face. I knew it was low using his cock against him, but I wanted it back in my mouth. I slid my hand up his thigh and again gripped his package through his underwear. He wasn't as hard as before, but I could tell it was slowly expanding.

"Fuck," he said under his breath.

I slowly traced my fingers around the growing shaft until he looked down and said, "You really want to do this?"

"Mr. Bryant, look at me," I said. "I was beating myself off to the thought of your cock in my throat."

Mr. Bryant appeared shocked at first and quickly looked up to ensure the doorway was still empty. A sly smile then crept across his face as he said, "Come on, then. We can't do this here."

He stood up from the bed, adjusting himself slightly before reaching out a hand. I grabbed it as he pulled me to my feet in front of him. Our faces were inches away from each other momentarily before he put his hands on my bare shoulders and spun me around. He nudged me in the direction of the stairs.

We walked down the stairs in silence, both of us trying to avoid the squeaky spots. My own erection was leaking into Chris' underwear as Mr. Bryant's strong hands squeezed my shoulders. I looked back to see that Mr. Bryant definitely wasn't soft.