My Best Friend's Father Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as we were in his room, Mr. Bryant shut the door and turned toward me.

He looked frozen, unable to speak. I reached up and touched a hand to his bare chest. I felt the hairs between my fingers for a second before I pushed him back. He sat down on the bed, and I signaled with my hand for him to slide up the bed.

He complied and sat at the head of the bed leaning up against the pillows. His legs were spread wide, and his substantial package bulged in his straining boxer briefs.

I wet my lips and climbed up onto the bed. I wasted no time pulling Mr. Bryant's underwear down his legs and off his body. He sat naked in front of me and before he could second-guess his decision, I gripped his hard shaft and swallowed the top half of his member.

He groaned loudly as I immediately went back to working his throbbing shaft with my hand and mouth in coordination. As if we hadn't been interrupted earlier. I tasted spurts of precum on my tongue every so often and his continual moaning egged me on.

"Goddamn, Drew. Fuck!" he said as I repeatedly speared my throat with his cock.

I took a few moments at the top of his cock to lick every surface of his sensitive head. I also used the opportunity to catch my breath before plunging back down. I opened my jaw to the max and gripped under his balls to push him up toward me. Eventually, my lips contacted his trimmed pubes and I fought like hell to resist the urge to gag.

"Holy shit," he said breathlessly.

I suddenly started contracting the muscles in my throat massaging his sensitive cock.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Drew..." he said with urgency. I knew what it meant but wasn't quite ready for it to end so I lifted myself off of his impressive piece completely. I held the shaft by the base and pointed it toward the ceiling while I used my other hand to wipe my mouth and chin.

"They teach you to tease a man like that in college, son?" he asked.

I looked up to see a smile creep across his handsome face. His head was leaned back against the pillows and his eyes were shut.

"It'll be worth it, I promise," I said as I slowly slid my hand up his spit-soaked dick.

He shuddered and moaned but kept his eyes closed. I leaned forward and put my wet lips against one of his protruding nipples. He jumped at the initial contact but didn't push me or lean away.

His chest hair tickled my lips as I began to flick my tongue over his nipple. It quickly hardened and I could feel his cock twitching in my hand. I kept still so as not to get him too close to orgasm again but would intermittently slide a single finger around the sensitive underside.

After his nipple stood proudly, I started to work on the other. Mr. Bryant's moans turned to frustration, and he put his hand on my head for the first time. It was gentle at first, almost cupping my cheek. Then he slid his hand up to the top of my head and ran his fingers through my hair. He lightly applied pressure and I got the hint.

I sunk back down but remained on my knees and elbows. As soon I put my lips to his cock again, Mr. Bryant's hand dropped to his side. I quickly grabbed it and his other hand and placed them on my head and face.

I bobbed up and down on his cock while holding his hands tightly to my head. I began to apply pressure over his hands with each dive downward. It didn't take long before he understood what I was doing. He tightened his own grip on my head but simply followed my movements. I got to the top of his cock again and stopped suddenly.

His moaning stopped abruptly, and I could feel his eyes on me even though I was face down in his crotch with my lips wrapped around his cock head.

A few moments later and he worked up the courage to push my head down further on his cock. He was incredibly gentle at first and only pushed me down about halfway. I did none of the work for him and he quickly grew frustrated with the minimal stimulation.

As if a switch went off inside him, he suddenly held my head in place and began thrusting his hips upward. After a few awkwardly aimed thrusts, he figured it out and was properly fucking my face.

I opened my throat wide to accommodate him and took in shallow breaths when I could. Saliva leaked copiously from my mouth and slid down his piston-like shaft.

I took the opportunity to reach down and grope my neglected cock straining to break free from Chris' underwear. I reached inside and slid my fingers around the soaked ridge of my cut cock head.

I moaned at the stimulation in my throat and at my cock. I heard Mr. Bryant grunt louder before increasing the depth of his thrusts. I quickly started gagging with each one until it became violent sounding.

Mr. Bryant immediately snapped out of his sex-crazed state and lifted my head from his glistening cock.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry...I just got carried away," he said, truly out of breath.

"I fucking loved it...but you're big, Mr. Bryant. Quite big," I said catching my own breath after being recurrently stuffed with his cock.

He put his hands back at his sides and I resumed suckling his sensitive head. I savored the juice release I was being treated to. I licked and sucked and stroked but never enough to get him close to the edge.

"You ever going to let me cum, son?" he said sounding exasperated.

As soon as he said it, I couldn't shake the thought of his warm load blasting down my throat. I lowered myself to lay on my front between his hairy legs. I angled his shaft down slightly so that it slid into my throat. I repeatedly sucked about three-quarters of his length and slowly massaged his balls in my free hand.

His primal moaning, the large cock in my mouth, and the fact that I was sucking my best friend's father had me on edge alone. I began to grind my erect cock against his bed and nearly lost it. The soft, cotton underwear prevented too much friction and I was quickly leaking continuously.

Mr. Bryant again ran his hand through my hair and said, "Drew, I'm getting close."

I tightened my grip on his balls just slightly and greatly increased the suction my mouth and throat were supplying. He simply tensed in response, unable to speak. I knew it wouldn't be long before I would taste his homemade sauce.

"Hey...son, I'm really close. You better..." he said trailing off.

I increased the speed of my coordinated suck and stroke and heard a loud, "Drew! Oh, fuck!"

His cock began to pulse in my hand and mouth before the first blast was unleashed. It was powerful and I struggled to contain even the first. The second was even more voluminous and it quickly began seeping around my lips as I continued to bob up and down on his unloading dick.

"Ahhhh," he nearly screamed as I continued to suck him dry. His sensitive skin undoubtedly tingled unbearably as my wet lips and tongue continued to lap at his shaft.

The taste of his salty load on my tongue -- the same that made my best friend -- put me over the edge and I began to spurt jizz into my boxer briefs as I continued to hump Mr. Bryant's bed.

I groaned loudly around his cock just as his orgasm subsided. I kept it in my mouth to suckle on the last drops while I crested the orgasmic wave myself.

I eventually pulled off his sensitive head and turned over onto my back. My head rested against his inner thigh and his softening cock lay inches away. An intoxicating odor of man and cum filled the room.

I wiped the excess load from around my mouth and looked up towards Mr. Bryant's head. He had his head back and was breathing heavily. I looked over at his flaccid cock and realized he was the definition of a show-er. Seven inches soft, eight inches hard. His powerful tool lay atop his balls which were slowly descending in his sac as his body came down from an incredible high.

Reaching up, I lightly traced my fingers along his long shaft. He leaned up and looked down at me with a look of pure satisfaction.

A smile came across his face as he said, "You certainly are talented. I feel a responsibility to personally thank the man who taught you that."

"Men," I corrected him. "And they taught me many other things."

"Oh, really?" Mr. Bryant said with a huge smile.

We stared at each other for a few brief moments before he said, "You soiled your underwear, son."

I looked down to see the gray boxer briefs I was wearing utterly soaked from what had to have been one of my biggest loads.

"They're your son's," I said bluntly.

Mr. Bryant laughed slightly before he shook his head and said, "I'll never understand you two sharing underwear. Other clothes I get, but underwear?"

I just smiled at him as he said, "You and Chris haven't..."

"No," I said sensing the fear in his voice. "He's completely straight."

"Well, you don't have to be gay to enjoy a mouth on your cock," he said with a cocky grin.

"Touché," I said and smiled back.

I looked down again at the soaked underwear and said, "I probably shouldn't go back up there like this. Just in case Chris is up to pee or something."

"Right," Mr. Bryant said as he swung his leg over me and stood up. His hairy ass was taut with muscle and fit so well with the rest of his virile body.

"Let's find you something you can wear. Get those off," he said pointing to the underwear I had deposited a load into just moments earlier.

I stood up from the bed and slid the underwear down and off my body. When I stood back up, Mr. Bryant had his hand held out as he looked at me intently. I bunched up the underwear, suddenly embarrassed about the load I'd let loose in them. Tentatively, I placed them into his hand.

"Damn, these have some weight to them, son," he said.

He laughed slightly as he threw them into the hamper. He reached into his top drawer and pulled out white briefs.

He handed them to me and I slid them up over my legs until the pouch began to loosely cradle my junk. I looked down to see how stretched out it was. His underwear was accustomed to supporting a cock and balls that were much more substantial than my own. I instantly started getting another erection.

"Well, those should do for tonight," Mr. Bryant said.

I reached out and lightly gripped his long, soft, still-damp shaft. He jumped slightly at the sudden touch.

"If you ever want to use my mouth again, I'm all yours," I said.

He smiled softly before I said in a softer tone, "Or even try out my ass. I wouldn't require dick bumpers."

I felt his cock leap in my hand. I released it and turned to leave his bedroom.

Just as I left the room, I looked over my shoulder to see him lightly tugging on his junk while he watched me walk away in his white briefs. His gaze was fixed on my ass. I thought about the fun summer ahead as I bounded back up the stairs and into the game room where I instantly passed out.

Chapter 2 coming soon.